Taking Ownership

Story Info
Puppy is finally claimed and filled by her Daddy Master.
1.4k words
4.38
24.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sluppy
Sluppy
23 Followers

Continuation from 'In the Garden'.

Contains puppy play, humiliation, breed kink, praise kink, name calling and older man/younger woman.

Feedback is appreciated.

*

Cream drooled as she scampered up the stairs in front of her Master Daddy. Her belly was full of piss and cum and she couldn't wait for her owner to claim her cunt. It had been hours since he returned home and began playing with her and she had been dripping with anticipation before his arrival. Now, it was as if her body had been ratcheted to almost too intense levels of desire.

Licking her Master's ass and rimming his hole had only increased her descent into puppy space and to be further claimed by his piss flooding her mouth, throat and belly... It was too delicious for her little puppy brain.

She was now scampering ahead of her Daddy up the stairs, her tail wagging between her legs and the fur taunting her hot pussy, brushing tantalisingly over her damp and sensitive flesh.

All that could improve her evening would be her Daddy's cum and cock in her cunt.

As soon as she was in the bedroom, she leapt onto the bed as instructed, her cunt and ass pointed towards the open doorway and her legs spread. Her panting chest was pressed into the duvet and she wiggled in excitement, yelps and whimpers escaping from her mouth between pants.

Heavy and urgent footfalls thudded down the hallway and through the open door. Cream knew she would look irresistible with her spread lips, round ass and wagging tail. A loud groan from the doorway sent a shudder of pleasure and anticipation through her.

"Fuck! My slut puppy looks so good obeying her Daddy. Let Daddy look at that juicy cunt puppy. Spread those legs wider."

Cream whimpered and slid her socked knees apart further. Cool air

from the partially opened window caressed her enflamed skin and the dampness of the night made her skin feel hot and moist.

Daddy came up behind her and she felt him crouch down. She held herself as still as possible, silently begging for him to touch her, to run his thick hands up her flanks and slide his cock inside her starving hole.

Months of foreplay, getting to know both Daddy Master and Mummy, going on dates that left her almost on her knees and pleading for them to take her home with them and generally being spoiled and pampered them both had built up to this first claiming by her Master Daddy. Cream whined and shuddered.

"What a good girl!" Daddy crooned. His breath tickled her inner thighs. "You've been such a good slut puppy for me tonight Cream. Time for Daddy to own you thoroughly. I'm going to slam my cock into this dripping cunt and make you howl."

"Bark, bark, bark!!!"

He chuckled and lifted her tail to drape it along her back. Cream's mouth drooled and she licked her lips. Her cunt seemed to ooze more of her desire in her eagerness and lust.

"Daddy's going to claim and breed his little pup. You belong to me you gorgeous little slut puppy!"

Daddy Master's cock slid deep and true into Cream and she did just as he said she would. A long, loud, euphoric howl erupted from her chest and rang into the night.

"Fucking gorgeous cunt and bitch!" Daddy swore and his hands gripped the curve of her waist, nails digging into her softness slightly as he drove himself deeper and deeper. His stiff rod spread her silken tightness wide until he was seated fully inside. The tip of his cock, his helmet that was red and oozing precum, had carved the way and buried against the entrance to her womb.

"Taking Daddy's cock so well," he crooned and stroked her flank. "Such a good little bitch."

Pleasure tumbled through her veins. His praise was better than any drug. It sent shudders of bliss coursing through her skin, entwining itself around her bones - her very core desiring only his pleasure and to be praised.

He withdrew his cock painfully slowly, dragging the girthy length over every ripple and swell of her hunger hole until the tip hovered at the precipice of being free once more. Cream quivered. Waiting. Whining. Whimpering. She would wait for her Daddy Master as long as he wanted. She knew he would not leave her unfulfilled or torment her beyond what she could bear. When he eventually slid back in, she knew her body would take him eagerly and hungrily. The build up would make the sweet satisfaction euphoric.

Daddy Master knew when he could slam back inside his puppy. He was an old hand at building desire and joy. His hips snapped forward, ploughing into Cream and she gasped.

In and out, in, out, in, out. Over and over he dragged his length almost out of her and pushed it back in at varying speeds. His body found it's rhythm and he began to strum their desire together, playing them like two instruments in their own private concert.

Cream pushed back to meet her owner.

Her ass rippling as his thighs and pelvis snapped into her body repeatedly. They were working together to bring maximum pleasure to each other.

*

Robert panted and dug his fingers into the generous swell of Cream's voluptuous body. Sweat had given her skin a luminance and he couldn't help but curl over her to lick a long strip up her spine. She tasted scrumptious.

"Good bitch," he crooned and felt her judder. "going to spill my cum inside you. Make your belly swell with puppies and your tits double with milk. Think you'd be so gorgeous swollen with my puppies and I could drink your sweet milk straight from your teats."

Cream whimpered and her cunt rippled, more of her salty sweet honey trickling down onto Robert's cock and down to the nest of hair engulfing his balls. He would let his puppy lick him clean after he'd finished claiming her. He could envision the look of pleasure and delight on her cute face already.

He straightened back up wnd continued driving into her, watching her tits sway pendulous beneath her body from the mirror over his wife's vanity table. He could see her face in the reflection too. Wracked with joy, submission and pleasure. Her mouth hung open, tongue lolling out every now and again as she panted. Beads of sweat catching the pale blonde hairs and sticking them to the curves of her face.

Robert lifted his hands from Cream's body and watched in sheer bliss as she fucked herself on his cock. She was bouncing her ass back and forth, barely any movement needed from him at all.

"Dirty slut puppy!" he growled. One hand raised into the air he brought it down swiftly and sharply on her generous arse.

A howl split the air in the room. Her cunt tightened around him and she paused for a moment to bask in the sharp sting of beautiful pain. He slapped her again and again she tightened.

"Going to make your arse glow sweet whore puppy." Every word was a promise which Robert eagerly fulfilled. He alternated hands, spanking both cheeks. Sometimes his whole palm bruised her flesh, sometimes he would be swift and sharp, the tips of his fingers ghosting over the area he had just smacked a split second later, reminding her flesh of his command of her body.

Not once during her owner's slapping of her arse did Cream cease fucking herself on his cock. He cooed at her, sweet words of praise and care which had more of an effect on her than his spankings.

His balls tightened beneath him and his breath grew tighter.

"Gonna fucking fill you! Wanna feel you cum on my cock as I fill you sweet bitch."

Cream howled and rode him harder.

Seconds passed and with a bellowing groan Robert spilled into her womb, flooding her cunt with his seed and marking his puppy as his own. Cream's mouth hung open in ecstasy and she toppled over the brink to a glorious climax. Her cunt squirted a stream of honey salt over her trembling thighs and the sheets of the bed.

Robert collapsed on top of his bitch and her arms buckled and she fell too. His hips gently rocked into her arse, pushing her plug up and down as they rode out their orgasms together.

Cream turned her head to lap at her owner's silvering bearded cheek. She could taste his sweat and groaned softly at his musk filling her tongue and nose.

Robert pushed one hand beneath her to cradle a full breast and soothed himself with playing with her nipple.

"Going to lie here and make sure my cum fills your womb. Then my slut puppy, you will use that clever tongue to clean me up."

"Woof!" Cream barked softly.

Sluppy
Sluppy
23 Followers