Puppy Slave

Story Info
(Sissy) Prisoner in my own home.
926 words
4.19
19k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

I am between the legs of Mistress Joy, licking the pussy that owns me.

I am tasting the cum of her Lover, as I do often...swallow the cum of Her Lovers.

My cock is hard in my panties, and I grind it into the bed as I lick. It will not be enough to make me cum...but plenty enough to keep me hard, and engaged.

Mistress knows....everything; I told her.

Mistress understands I am compelled to be a submissive sissy.

Mistress Joy not only enjoys having a sissy slave, she's turned on by it....and I am eternally grateful to have a sexy, loving, Mistress.

We share my house. I built her a suite suitable for Royalty.

I am her maid, chef, masseur, and if she feels like it sex-toy.

She's told her friends and Lovers that I'm her reclusive, (and perhaps gay) wealthy cousin. Her boyfriends spend the night, fuck her in the morning, and leave...and she knows I'm waiting...in anticipation. My text "dings", "I need cleaning".

I palpate with excitement, tap on her door, meekly enter, and drop to my knees, "I am at your service, Mistress," as she languishes under her (silk) sheets.

She smirks, "Get to work," and I crawl under the sheet, while she spreads her legs, and I nuzzle up to her slathered pussy. I worship, reverently licking, hoping I'll be allowed to cum.

When she has visitors, I stay to myself...unless she orders otherwise, which occasionally she does.

She has a friend, Amy, from out-of-town, who visits for weekends.

Mistress has told Amy all about me, and Amy LOVES visiting.

I dress as a sissy, and serve Mistress and Amy.

I take a full Viagra, and it's too much...I am rock hard, and it enables me to delay my orgasm. Amy LOVES for me to fuck her, grinding my pelvis against her clit, my cock deep inside...she cums hard. Then I am still while she relishes her afterglow, and upon her order, I slowly withdraw, and again lay still, my wet cock on the sheet, my weight on my elbows, and finally I hear, "Lick," and I lap at her pussy like a dog.

Then we shower together. She makes me enter first, and cruelly turns cold water onto me, and my hard cock shrinks. My cock is now tiny, but I'm still horny, and still dying to cum.

The girls on the couch, me padding around in panties and a cami, (and high heels), they laugh about Joy's success in training me to "lap it up"...like a dog.

Amy smirks, "Like a dog? Let's hit the sex shop," and we're off...

The girls know I crave humiliation, so they dress me to push the limits...

I'm wearing "girl-shorts", (way too short for men), and I'm wearing them in a sex shop! Plus a skin-tight girl's top, and 3" clogs...no question, I'm a sissy-in-a-sex shop...I cringe with humiliation...but my psyche stirs with excitement.

We walk in the shop, and men stare at me, but they are more interested in checking out Amy and Joy...two sexy babes in a sex shop!

I'm surveying maid costumes, while the giggling girls select a butt-plug with a doggy tail, a collar, doggy ears that fit like a tiara. No doggy outfit is complete without "paws" that fit on your hands like fingerless gloves, and buckle around your wrists...no escape once buckled on.

Back home I am barking, "Arf, Arf!"

The plug is large, and in my ass, and the tail sways when I move/crawl, compounding what I feel in my sensitive ass. I had no idea! The tail adds an entirely new dimension to an anal plug...the slightest movement is transmitted...my ass is constantly stimulated.

"If you want to cum, you'll be a GOOD PUPPY!"

"ARF! ARF!"

They are tossing a tennis ball around the house, and I retrieve, and they say, "Good puppy!"

My "puppy-cock" is hard.

They are taking videos...soon I'll be on the internet, "ARF, ARF!"

I hump Mistress Joy's leg, and they laugh,

but Joy can stand no more, "Lay back, on the rug, legs spread," and she mounts my hard doggy cock...."Don't cum," she orders.

Amy videos...Joy's hair covers her face, but I am a fully exposed, humiliated puppy-slave, but very grateful as she lowers her divine pussy onto my cock....ARF ARF ARF! I bark as she fucks me, her tight pussy enveloping my dog-cock.

She rocks on me for a bit...my puppy tail intensifying every movement.

I hear Amy in the background, "Keep barking!"

Mistress Joy moves up, her pussy over my mouth, and I lick. In a moment, she turns around, and I lick her ass, then she moves back down, easing my doggy-cock into her pussy, fucking me at her pace, and pleasure.

I am dying to cum, but I have been trained, I will ALWAYS inform her if orgasm is immanent. If she's not ready for me to cum, she moves back onto my mouth.

Finally, Mistress Joy looks down on me with smoldering eyes, "Cum little Puppy. Cum for Mama."

My barking becomes more of a puppy whine, as my orgasm approaches.

She whispers, "Will puppy be licking mama clean?"

No orgasm has ever seemed so powerful!

I nod, totally in the moment, my orgasm taking me to sexual bliss.

......The world is still.

Then I feel Mistress Joy moving...my softened cock flops out of her.

She moves up to my mouth, and I am repulsed, but I lick.

As I've been trained, I lick with passion, and I swallow my cum.

"Good puppy!"

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers