Puppy's Night In

Story Info
A lucky puppy's girlfriend asks for a casual night in.
3.7k words
4.74
4.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at the tail end of an absolute week from hell that the most divine presence in my life reached out and scooped me up. Sitting at work swearing that the minute hand on the clock was moving backward, I got a text from my girlfriend Amber. "Feel like watching a movie with my pup tonight. be ready when I get home." I spent the remaining time on my shift composing psalms of praise in my head and imagining what the evening had in store for me.

Amber usually got home about 20 minutes after I did, generally, so I had to move quickly when I got in the door. The first thing I did was go to our toy chest and take out my dog collar, I wanted it on as soon as possible to help me get in the mood. We had gotten it made special, black leather hand-tooled with a chain pattern, with a locking buckle at the back and a little tag off the front reading "Duke." I held it in my hands, inhaled the leather for a moment, then strapped it on. I clicked a padlock in back and placed the key on the night table on Amber's side. Moving to the bathroom, I ran the clippers over my chest hair so it was just the level of fuzzy she enjoyed scratching and took a quick shower.

I rushed to dry off and then returned to our toy box for the remaining puppy time supplies. Rolling a condom over the insertable portion of my tail plug, I greased it up and slowly stretched myself along until it was inserted. I slid on my knee pads, then took our rolls of vetwrap and used two to bind my calves to my thighs, my bent legs now forcing me to move around on my knees. I got two more rolls of vetwrap ready, then paused to admire our dog mask before slipping it on. Made of supple black leather, I loved how it was just sort of suggestive of dog, a pair of ears, a snout. You could clip a bone or a ball gag into the snout, or leave it open if the mouth would be needed. Nothing against people who preferred a more detailed or involved mask, but for me I wasn't trying to be a dog, I was trying to be a kinky sex freak who liked being a dog, if that's a difference that makes sense. I clipped the bone gag into place, knowing that was how she liked to start things, and buckled the hood in place. I briefly considered making a mess of some kind to bait her into punishing me, but decided that was topping from the bottom and I wanted to trust her to guide our evening. Settling down into an oversized dog bed we kept in place by the front door, I waited for her to get home.

When I heard her car pull into the driveway I got back up on my knees and got ready. I figured her texting me at work was because she wanted things in motion as soon as she walked in the door, and I didn't want to disappoint. As soon as the door opened I was in motion, snuffling and sniffing at her feet, leaning back on my bound legs and pawing at her waist, even trying to bury my snout under her skirt. She giggled and grabbed the back of my collar, pulling me away and forcing me down. "Okay okay okay," she laughed. "I'm glad to see you too, boy, but down. Down."

I barked and made one more motion to sniff under her skirt, and she grabbed my collar again and planted me more firmly.

"DOWN" she said. I sat. She took a breath, smoothed out her skirt, and crouched down in front of me, picking up a roll of vetwrap as she did so. "Paw" she instructed me, and I held out a hand. She took it and pushed my fingers into a closed fist, taking it and wrapping the hand snugly but not so tightly as to cause an issue over the course of the evening. Pushing my now restrained hand back toward the ground, she asked for the other paw and repeated the procedure.

I made a happy puppy noise and nuzzled my nose into her feet, trying to communicate how good it felt to be restrained and in her care. She laughed and scratched behind my ears.

Dumping her purse on the entry table, she strode to our living room couch and collapsed, breathing out a deep sigh. "My god, what a week. I need my puppy to help me relax, I think."

I gave an enthusiastic bark as she twisted her hips, dropping her skirt to the floor, her panties following quickly. I knelt in front of her and she reached out to unclip the bone gag from the rest of the mask. Our previous play had given me a good sense of how to eat her out when wearing the puppy mask, and I went to work, The nose of the mask ended up putting just the right level of pressure on her clit, while my tongue could juuuuust reach to lick her folds, something I now did with deep gratitude. I know pet play isn't for everyone, but I wish everyone could understand what it feels like to lose yourself in this moment - to let your human worries fall away, stop stressing about something that happened earlier or something that you expect to happen later. There's just you, and scent, and lust, and animal response. I licked like my life depended on it and it wasn't long before she was grasping the back of my head, grinding rhythmically against the mask. I tried to match the strokes of my tongue to her speed and her breath gradually began to quicken, building to a crescendo that she let loose in a deep scream.

"Good boy," she offered, slumping down on the couch, and I wagged my tail plug to show my appreciation and curled up at her feet.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before she stood up and reached over to the hallway table to grab the leash. Snapping the bone gag back into place and clipping the leash to my collar, she gave a little tug with a little click of her tongue and she led me down the hall, through our bedroom and into the bathroom. "Sit," she told me, and I sat back on my haunches. She turned away from me, turning on the shower and then slowly stripping off her remaining work clothes.

I panted behind the mask and she turned to look over her shoulder at me, smiling. She stepped into the water and I was treated to the sight of her shower, which I suspected included a little extra lathering and self-massage for the benefit of one horny puppy.

Finishing up in the shower, she got off, dried off quickly, and took the leash casually in her hand as she left the room. Keeping me close, she got dressed in yoga pants and a comfortable tank top, then we headed toward the kitchen. She looped the end of my leash over a drawer handle and told me to stay while she bounced around, throwing some popcorn in the microwave and mixing herself a gin & tonic. Pouring the popcorn into a bowl, she grabbed my leash again and together we moved toward the den. She flopped onto the couch and put her feet up, and I took the opportunity to give them a good sniff and lick across the tops of her toes, working my tongue under and over the bone gag that was still in my mouth. She giggled and used her feet to push me away. "Down, boy." she said. "Maybe later. Let's have some fun."

I barked in response and turned in a circle, coming to rest in front of her.

She sat up and unclipped the bone, taking it out of my mouth and placing it to the side. She picked up a popcorn kernel and held it in front of my face. "Ready?" she asked.

I gave a soft bark. Placing the kernel carefully on my nose, she looked me in the eyes.

"Wait," she told me. "Waiiiiit."

I gave her my best whimper.

"Go ahead!" she said and I used the mask's snout to flick the kernel into the air, catching it in my mouth. "Good boy!" she cried, clapping. We repeated the routine a few times before she told me that was enough and indicated I should curl up at the end of the couch. Getting on to the couch with my legs bound the way they were was usually a struggle and she watched me strain for a moment before giving me a push on the ass.

I barked in thanks.

"You're welcome," she said as she reached for the bone gag to clip it back in.

The movie seemed fine, but I have to admit I had a little trouble following it due to the fact that pretty soon after it started rolling Amber took her foot and started gently playing with my cock. I had a pretty strong foot fetish and she was well aware of the fact, and she took full advantage as she gently teased me. My erection slowly built and built, with my whimpering and panting going along with it, and right around the point it started to get serious she pulled her foot back. I whined and she snapped her fingers at me. "Hush, boy." This tease/whimper/withdraw sequence replayed itself over and over again as the movie ran, with my getting more and more worked up and increasingly desperate. I was very capable of climaxing from just her foot teasing but she was very determined not to let that happen. On top of this the extended presence of the gag left me drooling uncontrollably. Once again I was driven into a sub-human mindset, just riding the wave of arousal and frustration. It was heaven.

As the credits rolled on the movie she stepped up and stretched. Grabbing one of our rattier blankets from the closet, she tossed it casually on the couch. "You stay here, boy." she told me. "I'll be back in a minute. She crouched down so she was eye-to-eye with me, still curled on the couch. "You be good while I'm gone, do you hear me? No. Naughty. Stuff."

Based on previous puppy play I knew exactly what she was saying and I gave a soft bark.

"Good," she said and left the room, closing the door behind her. I looked at the blanket. With her "no naughty stuff" comment Amber had offered me a choice: I could put the blanket over a couch pillow and hump it until I got off, which I knew would come with a punishment, usually making me lick it up. Or I could be a good boy and remain in place and that would result in a reward, usually more direct attention from her hands and feet. Amber knew me well, and knew that I had very little ability to resist immediate gratification, and I took her offering me the blanket to be a signal that she might want to wrap up the puppy stuff and eat a normal meal together. I scampered across the couch pulling a pillow into place and draping the blanket over it with my teeth. I got to work rubbing my cock over the pillow.

Even without the teasing, this was the kind of thing that I really loved. Legs bound, ass full and tail wagging around, hands useless and bound. I pumped away, snarfing and ruffing and panting. Add an hour and a half of on/off teasing to things and I was totally gone, so lost in the moment, I completely failed to hear the door open and Amber creep back in. So it took me by complete surprise when her hand grabbed at the back of my collar and she started yanking me away from the pillow.

"Bad!" she yelled. "No!" She gave me a swat on the ass with her open hand to puncture her displeasure and I yelped. "No! Bad!" she yelled again and followed with three more swats.

I scrambled away, getting off the couch was much easier than getting on, and I dropped to the floor and shuffled into a corner, whimpering as best I could. I turned over my shoulder and gave her the best puppy dog eyes I could mister. This was a new twist on our play. I knew in previous instances she had heard me going at it and waited at the door to play the next part once I had an orgasm. Now she was staring at me with an "I'm not mad, just disappointed" look on her face.

"Oh, boy." She crouched down. "Come here."

Still whimpering, I exited the corner.

"I'm sorry I got mad," she said, scratching my head between the mask's ears. "You can't help it, can you?"

I gave a soft bark.

"I know, I know." She reached between my legs. "This thing gives you so much trouble, huh?"

I whimpered in acknowledgement.

"I have an idea," she said as she stood up. "Something that can help you help yourself." She clipped the leash back on to my collar and indicated I should follow her. Heading back to the kitchen, I saw that there was a small black cloth bag and a package of frozen peas on the table. I had never seen the bag before. She picked it up, held it in front of my eyes and reached in, grasping and pulling out a shiny steel chastity cage.

My eyes went wide and I made an uncertain whine, backing up two steps. She and I had talked about chastity and how maybe it was something we wanted to try playing with, but there had been no firm agreement and I had no idea she was splurging on a cage.

"It's okay, boy," she said to me, "come smell." Not wanting to lose the momentum of our play, I stepped forward and smelled the thing. It was a slightly oval ring and a solid steel tube with a small opening at the end, presumably for me to piss with. It looked just about the right size, I was impressed with Amber's shopping skills. "I know this might be a big change," she said to me. "But we both just saw what happens when you're left alone. I want you to present yourself to me so I can help you."

I knew Amber and I knew how we played. If I barked at her and ran away she would drop the cage, find some way to play out the rest of our evening/session, and later we'd talk about our interest in chastity and if/how/when we should try playing with it. But if I presented myself to her we could both dive in together, and I loved that spontaneous and adventurous energy. I barked excitedly and rolled in to my back, spreading my legs wide so that my cock and balls were right in front of her.

"Good boy!" she cooed, reaching up to the table for the frozen peas. "You got yourself pretty worked up in there so let's get you in a calmer state." She placed the peas over my cock and I whined again, moving slightly as if to shake them off, causing her to press down on the bag. "No no no," she said. "This is what you need."

She stood up and crossed the kitchen to one of our cabinets and returned holding our jar of coconut oil. "This should help too," she said, grabbing a tiny bit out of the jar, rubbing it between her fingers until it was liquid. She took the peas off of my crotch and gave me an accomplished nod, then she took the steel ring in her hand and ran her finger around the inside, spreading a thin layer of oil. Passing my balls and then penis through the ring, she settled it into place. More oil helped the tube slide home and with a quiet click I found myself locked up. I barked and spun in circles trying to get a better look at the thing, and the weight of it flopping around was striking. I pawed at it once or twice with my useless hands and then I settled back into a seated position.

"It looks good on you!" she said brightly.

I barked in appreciation of her compliment.

"Ok," she said, "Dinner is on its way, why don't you go wait in the corner and think about how good you're going to be now that you have some help. I shuffled off to the corner and settled in, watching her putter around the kitchen and feeling immense gratitude for having this person in my life. Every so often she looked over at me and smiled.

I didn't have to wait too long before dinner was delivered and Amber quickly transferred mine, a steak as it turned out, from the takeout container to the cutting board, where she carved it into bite-sized chunks that she spread out on a plate. "Here boy!" she called. I bounded over the best I could and took up a begging position. She laughed and placed the plate of steak on the floor, holding her hand over it. "Wait," she said. "Wait. Waiiit. Ok go ahead." I wanted to dive in with all the gusto and energy of a real dog but I knew from experience that would likely tip the plate or push the food everywhere and I didn't want that. Amber had been careful to split the meat into pieces that I was capable of grabbing from within the mask, but I had to move carefully and deliberately. I did so as she sat down at the table, enjoying some kind of pasta for herself. We ended up finishing our meals about the same time, and I was licking the plate when she came up and crouched next to me.

"Good boy!" she said, "Eating all of your dinner." She scratched me behind the ears again.

I wagged my tail and gave a soft bark.

"Does my little puppy need to go outside?" I froze. We had a walk-in shower that we had previously used for urination during puppy play, but the message I was getting from Amber is that she again wanted to take it up a notch. Our backyard wasn't private - it was fenced on all sides but you could see in from various second-story windows on neighboring houses, that kind of thing. Amber could see me frozen. She leaned in and whispered to me. "We can turn off all the lights on our end. I bet you can be quick about it."

I gave a bark that I thought sounded confident and accepting. This, along with the chastity was farther than I expected our puppy play to go, but I was loving it and I trusted Amber and besides, what fun is life if it only ever goes exactly where you're expecting? Amber moved around the house, turning out any light that cast light into the backyard, then clipped my leash back on and led me to the back door. Turning out the last light, she opened the door and stepped out casually, giving the leash a little tug.

"Come on boy," she said. "Do your business." I hustled out the door after her and made a beeline for a tree that was at the foot of the driveway.

My heartrate was spiking and that meant it took a minute to start peeing - your body naturally objects to stopping to pee when you're being chased by a lion. But it eventually got going and luckily it was fairly clean through the chastity and when I finished I gave a short "arf" and made another beeline for the back door. Amber stepped in beside me and erupted into laughter.

"Oh my god, that was cute! You're the best puppy anyone could ever ask for."

I barked and nuzzled against her feet.

"Ohhhhh," she said. "Does puppy want a treat for finishing their dinner and doing their business?"

I barked.

"Follow me," she said as she unclipped the leash. She went into the bedroom, stripping as she went. I followed dutifully, grateful for the chance to stare up at her naked body. She climbed into bed, propping herself up against the headboard and spreading her legs. "Come get it, boy." We have a chest/dressing bench at the foot of the bed that makes it easier to get onto than the couch and I practically vaulted over it on my up, pausing in front of her so she could unclip the gag before I went straight to burying my head between her legs. The second round of the evening was even better than the first, this time with the steel cage trapped under my body, reminding me that we were in new territory. Amber came harder the second time than she had the first and more or less shoved me away, trying to catch her breath and come back down. I was still in dog mode, so I turned in a circle at the foot of the bed and settled in.

I heard her gradually get herself together and gradually felt her stare on my back. She stood up and left the room, returning quickly with one of our better blankets. Draping it over me, she looked me in the eyes. "Does my puppy want to sleep like this?"

I honestly had to think for a minute. Was this going to be my life now? Was I a dog? If the chastity wasn't coming off tonight, when would it? Could I sleep in it? These were big questions, but we weren't doing anything that we hadn't talked about before and once again I was filled with love and gratitude for this woman and I decided just to roll with it. Offering a soft arf, I took the edge of the blanket in my teeth and pulled it a little tighter over myself. I was her puppy for as long as she wanted me.