All Comments on 'Puppy's Night In'

by redwards_119

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 2 months ago

I love puppy play! Great story, woof!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hell doggy should of at least humped her leg since he's not getting any pussy for a while now, maybe a long while..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Never commented on a story before, but felt compelled to reply to this one, as it’s one of the best stories I’ve read on here. Chastity is an established kink of mine, and the way it’s utilised here is really hot and feels authentic in the small details of how the cage is applied or the weight of the steel, but this also made puppy play hot when it’s never been something I’ve been particularly into before. But the absolute best, hottest part of the story for me is the relationship dynamic. Too many femdom stories are about non-consent dynamics or a domme who isn’t actually in a relationship with a sub and just wants a slave to demean and abuse, so I really appreciated the dynamic of a loving relationship where both are clearly enjoying themselves and getting something out of it, and everything is built on negotiation, empathy and consent. Well done.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyabout 2 months ago

I love puppyplay and enjoyed the beginning of the story very much....... until it was all ruined by that bloody chastitycage. I have never seen a real dog with a chastitydevice! I think I will remove all that chastityshit in copying this story for me and also let her put him in his collar. Dogs cannot put on their collars themselves. Then it can be really nice because it is well written.

redwards_119redwards_119about 2 months agoAuthor

@LeoLewinsky I love that you would just crop the stuff you don't dig and continue to enjoy the story on your own terms. Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous