Purdey the Lustful Housewife

Story Info
Part 1 of Purdey's Lustful Quests: Conquering 100 men.
8.4k words
3.94
5.7k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers

Purdey was your average housewife, she had a job which she enjoyed, she had two daughters, and a loving husband. She lived in a quiet little cul-de-sac where the neighbours were all super friendly. The friendliest of them all was Lloyd, he lived across the street with his partner Kim. They weren't married but they were happy and they had one daughter. Lloyd would always say hello, good morning and ask you how you were. Purdey really liked that about him, it always made her feel appreciated.

Purdey's relationship with her husband was strained of late, he felt like she didn't want to have sex, but she just wanted to relax and do her own thing. Purdey's husband Ian had also noticed her being increasingly distracted and felt a strange sense of unease in their marriage; as if Purdey was not fully present anymore whenever they were together. She seemed to be always get angry with him or get upset whenever he tried to touch her. She would admit when they first got married they had incredible sex multiple times per day and every which way they could. The relationship was new and she was excited by it, but then kids came along and she just didn't have the energy for it. She found other ways to get excited, like enjoying time on her own, she picked up gardening and shortly after you would often find her in just her underwear watering and planting vegetables in her backyard. She found it very therapeutic.

She never wore just her underwear in the front yard however, she was still too shy to do that, it was always in the backyard where it was more secluded. One early morning just before sunrise, she decided she wanted to clear some leaves and shrubs that were impacting her tomatoes and sunflowers, she forgot that it was bin collection day and the green waste bin was at the front. She ducked out quickly to the front yard and carrying her two little containers to empty into the green waste bin before the garbage truck arrived, she quickly emptied the first and then bent over to pick up the next container. A shadow slowly grew closer and soon it was towering behind her. She turned around and there stood Lloyd, he was topless in just a pair of shorts. He looked extra dreamy in the glow of the emerging sunrise.

"Morning Purdey. You're looking extremely lovely this morning. Going for a new look?" Lloyd teased

"Morning Lloyd, no I was just doing some gardening and quickly ducked out to empty the bins" replied Purdey.

"You need a hand?" he leaned in closer towards her reaching out towards the bin on the ground his face inches from her chest. Her heart began beating a little faster.

"Oh no, it's quite alright. I can manage." she replied grabbing the container off Lloyd brushing her hand across his.

"I can't wait for the party this weekend." Lloyd said.

"Yeah I can't wait either, can't believe it's finally our turn to host the party, it's so nice of Winnie to volunteer to have the kids over at her place."

"Yeah. Should be a good one, well I better get to work, tell Ian I said Hi." Lloyd said as he walked away.

"Yeah ok," Purdey replied as she watched him walk away.

"Did you see how big his boner was?" Ian said from behind her.

Purdey jumped "Jesus, you scared me. Where did you come from?" Purdey questioned.

"You guys were talking so loud the whole neighbourhood could hear you." Ian, her husband replied.

"It wasn't that loud." Purdey pouted.

"I think he wants to fuck you, you should seduce him and fuck him at the party." Ian whispered as he put her arm around her and walked her towards the backyard.

"No, I don't think so. He's pretty happy with Kim, I think. She tells me her their sex life is great plus what would she say if she found out?"

"I'll look after her, don't worry. Did you see the size of his boner? He must be at least 9 inches." Ian exclaimed. "Tell me, you don't want to know what that feels like inside of you. Doesn't that thought excite you?" Ian asked as he put his hand between her legs and slipped a finger inside her pussy, her pussy squeezed Ian's finger and soaked his hand in her juices. Purdey's underwear was soaked as well, her pussy was wet with excitement from seeing Lloyd before.

"Okay fine, you've been begging me to be a hot-wife and fuck someone else for the last 6 months. I guess it's not as bad fucking someone we know than a stranger right?"

Ian shrugged "Dunno, never had a hot-wife before. I'll talk to him about it. Check out whether he would fuck you or not."

Over the next few days, Ian sussed out the situation with Lloyd. Lloyd spilled the beans to Ian telling him he had fancied Purdey ever since they moved in 10 years ago. He always had a thing for Asians and but never had a chance to fuck one. Ian said told Lloyd about his secret too, that he had always had a thing for red heads and had a thing for Kim, Lloyd's wife, who was a natural red head, and that he would love to eat Kim out. Lloyd said that she would never go for it though as she was too straight and narrow, so they kept her out of the New Year's plans and they would play her by ear. Ian planned out what would happen during the party, and that close to midnight Ian would gather everyone at the front yard to watch the fireworks while Lloyd would sneak into Ian's guest bedroom and wait for Purdey there. Ian would distract Kim and keep her entertained with the other guests.

The day of the party finally arrived, Purdey was feeling pretty nervous, she didn't want to hurt Kim, but she had been fantasising about what it would be like to fuck Lloyd the last few days while she played with her toys. She really wanted to fuck Lloyd's big cock. She had done her hair and make-up and even put on fake lashes, she looked like a different person you could hardly recognise her. She wore a black figure hugging cocktail dress. It was short, the hem stopped about 2 inches below her big Asian ass and the top was low cut revealing her perky breasts, which were pushed up by a strapless bra, she wore a lacy white G-string and topped it off to make her feel taller she wore black four inch heels, which only took her to 5'6 while Lloyd still towered over her at 6'3.

Ian was wearing one of his fancy t-shirts and dress shorts with his Vans runners and no socks. He welcomed all the guests. Ben and Milana from next door arrived first bringing fine whisky, the other Ben and Michelle arrived second bring lots of nibbles and wine, and Esther and Steve arrived third bringing cider. Last to arrive were Kim and Lloyd who brought over a case of VB.

They had cleared the front living room and pushed the furniture to the sides to make the house seem more spacious, there were lots of food and drink were placed on the sides and it was a help yourself kind of party. The music was auto playing from Ian's computer from a random playlist on his Spotify account.

After several hours, everyone was well intoxicated, the boys were out in the alfresco talking sports next to the barbeque, while the girls were inside at the front lounge gossiping about the latest happenings at the kid's school. They had taken off their shoes as their feet were tired from dancing in heels earlier.

"Oh my god, did you see Sharon?" Michelle asked.

"No, what about her?" Kim asked.

"I think she found a new man, she arrived in a brand new BMW X5 on the last day of school and her make-up was all done. It was 8.30am for goodness sakes!" Michelle yelled.

The girls all laughed.

"And look at you all dressed up, who are you trying to impress? You look like a totally different person, like a Chinese seductress." Michelle asked poking her finger into Purdey's boobs.

"If you must know, I'm trying to seduce Lloyd." Purdey replied jokingly, looking at Kim who was getting woozy from the alcohol and laughed at the joke

The girls all joined and laughed with her.

"You and Milana, look so hot tonight." Michelle said as she reach out and grabbed Milana and Purdey's breasts.

"Oh, Michelle you're so touchy tonight!" Milana said as she pushed her off, and slumped to the ground looking up at the ceiling, her eyes a little glazed, and her husband Ben came to check on her and pulled her up off the floor.

"Oh there's Esther and Steve, I got to go ask them something." Michelle said dragging her along. That left Purdey and Kim sitting on the floor staring at each other. Kim looked at Purdey, she did look gorgeous. Kim felt jealous of Purdey's body, she was curvy where it mattered and big where it counts, while Kim felt plump and overweight.

"Well, that's that. I think I'm going to lie down too. I'm feeling a bit woozy." Kim said trying to shake off her jealous pangs.

"Sure, take the master bedroom." Purdey offered, standing and helping Kim stand.

"Are you sure?" Kim asked.

"Yeah yeah. Please you're my friend, be comfortable." Purdey said as she helped Kim walk slowly to the master bedroom. Purdey closed the door. Kim was alone in Purdey and Ian's master bedroom. She decided to strip off naked and lie in the middle of their massive king size bed. She sheets felt so soft and welcome she soon fell asleep soundly.

"It's almost midnight, we should get the boys and go watch the fireworks outside." Milana ran up to Purdey whispering.

So Purdey and Milana walked out to the alfresco where all the other couples were talking with Ian, Lloyd wasn't with them as Ian had planned. It was 10 seconds to midnight, and they began counting.

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone cheered as the clock struck midnight, marking the beginning of another year. In celebration, fireworks were crackling outside, illuminating the night sky with brilliant bursts of colour. From within the confines of Purdey's home, the music still blared, the other couples had kissed and moved inside the house laughing and had gathered around the bar, sipping more drinks and enjoying conversations amongst each other. The atmosphere was charged with excitement, anticipation, and in Purdey's case desire.

Ian went to check on Kim, while Ben and Milana, Esther, Steve and other Ben and Michelle were drinking shots. Ian entered his master bedroom to find Kim spread eagled on his bed naked. Not able to control his urges while drunk, he moved between her legs and took a deep breath taking in her scent. He gently lifted each of Kim's legs and rested them up on an angle. Kim's pussy was kept clean, she had a landing strip of red hair, and Ian noticed moisture glistening from Kim's pussy. Leaning in closer Ian stretched out his tongue and licked the droplet. It tasted so sweet to him, like nectar to a bee, he was instantly addicted as he plunged his nose against her clit and began eating Kim out. Kim moaned in her sleep as he licked her. Kim whispered in her slumber.

"Oh, I love how you eat my pussy, Lloyd never eats my pussy."

This spurred Ian on even more as kept at it, sliding a finger into her as he kept exploring deeper into Kim's pussy. He kept at it for a good ten minutes before Kim began shuddering uncontrollably, her legs wrapping about his head as she grasped the sheets and covered her face with a pillow screaming.

"Oh god, yes... I've never been eaten like before it's so good.. oh my god I'm cumming." Kim squirted into Ian's mouth who drank it hungrily. Kim's entire body stiffened momentarily then she went limp and going back into a slumber.

Ian got up and washed his face in the ensuite before he headed back out to entertain the rest of his guests pretending like nothing happened.

Purdey stood near the rear window, gazing out onto the spectacle happening just beyond her doorstep.

As sparkling explosions lit up the darkness, she found herself unable to stop thinking about how close she was to reaching true satisfaction. She would give into her desires no matter what tonight, her excitement was burning with resolute determination, as the flames of desire grew more intense.

She wandered away from the crowd towards the dimly lit hallway leading to her guest bedroom, her heart raced faster than ever before. The alcohol coursing through her veins only served to heighten her senses. Her breath came quicker now, each gasp catching in her throat, leaving her feeling both excited and anxious all at once. It had been so long since she last experienced a cock that wasn't her husbands. She had enjoyed fucking big white cocks before she got married to Ian and thought she would never get the opportunity to enjoy again.

Ian had been suggesting to her over the course of the last six months to find a guy and start "hot-wifing". A term she barely knew, he explained that it meant she could explore herself with other men sexually but remained committed in their relationship as mother to their daughters and wife to Ian. Ian thought this would bring a spark back to their dying sex life and relationship. She resisted the idea at first calling him crazy but lately she kept seeing more and more men glancing at her, and one such man was Lloyd.

Arriving at her destination, she shut the door firmly behind her and locked it with a gentle click. She cast aside any lingering doubts or second thoughts. She leaned her against the door and breathed in deeply.

Lloyd lay curled up on the queen-size bed, feigning exhaustion but acutely aware of every movement taking place nearby. He heard the familiar click of the lock turning, followed by the soft pad of footsteps, adrenaline began surging through his body, he had dreamed of fucking Purdey from the moment she moved in over 10 years ago.

As if guided by some irresistible force, Purdey glanced over to the corner where he lay -- Lloyd, the object of her recent fantasies. He turned to face her, the room was dimly lit by LED lights glowing a light shade of pink. With each passing moment, she felt increasingly aware of his presence nearby, the powerful draw radiating from him enveloping her in its warmth. It was as though fate itself drew her closer until finally...

For a moment, silence reigned supreme as they stared at each other -- lust, need, desire emanating from both parties. Eventually, however, their shared arousal proved too much to bear. Breaking eye contact, Lloyd turned his head away, struggling against the impulse that threatened to consume him whole. Purdey could sense the conflict raging within him, torn between restraint and raw passion. His hands trembled as he clutched the sheets beneath him, trying not to betray his inner turmoil.

Purdey slowly slipped off her black cocktail dress revealing her 32C sized breasts, they sagged a little post childbirth but she was still proud of them. They were soft but firm and had a little bounce still. She was standing there wearing only her lace white G-string, a sliver of pussy juice slowly slithered down her leg, her pussy wet with excitement.

Lloyd admired Purdey's body in faint pink glow of the LED lights, he could see every bit of her curves, her breasts were full and round. She wasn't slim but by no means would you call her fat, she had a bit of loose skin around her midsection due to giving birth to two kids apart from that her body was firm and immaculate for someone of her age that wasn't a celebrity with a personal chef and trainer.

Purdey turned around and bent over to pick up her dress from the floor, her ass aimed squarely in Lloyd's direction. Lloyd couldn't take his eyes off of it, it was perfection. The aroma of her pussy emanating in his direction made his cock harden even more now barely able to be contained in his briefs. He could see she was clean shaven as the white lace cut in between her labia folds.

Lloyd attempted to get up but Purdey quickly slipped her G-string off turned around and pushed him back down on the bed placing her lips against his, she kissed him deep. Her tongue exploring every inch of his mouth.

"She's a great kisser." he thought kissing her back, his tongue exploring hers in return.

Purdey ran her hands over his chest feeling every muscle working her way down his abdomen towards Lloyd's briefs. With one hard pull she ripped it off as his cock stood to attention so hard it flicked up and smacked him in the abdomen. Purdey's right hand began fondling Lloyd's shaved balls, her left working up and down his shaft. Her tiny hands only covering half of his cock.

Purdey put her mouth at the tip of Lloyd's cock and began licking the tip tenderly; her saliva moistening the head of his cock slowly dripping down his shaft as her left hand worked the saliva lubricating his shaft. Purdey then licked her lips and engulfed the entire length of his member in her mouth and throat.

Ian was right, Lloyd was about 9 inches long, and she had put the entire 9 inches inside her mouth and down her throat, his member felt as if it grew another inch as it hit the back of her throat making her gag a little. She sucked intensely slowly sliding his cock back out of her mouth inch by inch. His cock exited her mouth with a plop sound due the strength of her suction, Purdey couldn't resist anymore.

She stood up on the bed and placed her right foot square on his chest and pushed Lloyd down on the bed. She placed her feet on either side of his hips, she angled her knees out at 45 degrees like she was doing a squat, her thighs spread wide apart, giving Lloyd a clear view of her shaved pussy that was dripping with excitement. She grabbed a hold of Lloyd's rock-hard erection bringing it to the opening of her pussy. She rubbed the tip along her swollen entrance before lowering herself onto it. Together, they moaned deeply as he entered her, letting go of whatever reservations remained.

Purdey thrust forward, taking the entire length inside her tight snatch. Lloyd's cock warm inside her, she used her Kegel exercises to squeeze his cock as hard as she could with her vaginal walls as she slide up and down the length of his shaft pushing herself up with her legs going only so far as an inch before the head of his cock was exposed before slamming back down on his groin.

Each motion sent shock waves through to her core, and her legs trembled involuntarily. "Oh yes," she whispered hoarsely, urging Lloyd deeper inside her with each gentle push. The feeling of him filling her completely consumed her, and she found it nearly impossible to suppress her cries of pleasure. Lloyd responded enthusiastically, meeting her thrust for thrust as their bodies worked together in perfect rhythm, she could feel Lloyd's balls hit her ass hole sending more sensations into her body.

Despite their fervent movements, they didn't lose sight of the intimate connection forming between them.

Every caress, stroke, and grind elicited gasps of delight as they continued building upon each other's ecstasy. Their limbs entangled, sweaty flesh pressing tightly against tender skin, creating an erotic friction of epic proportions. Purdey threw her head back, allowing her voice to join the chorus of animalistic sounds coming from the below. Lloyd's pace increased, his hips bucking furiously as he lost himself to the pleasure he was receiving from Purdey.

He reached around gripping her hip, pulling her in closer, demanding more from her with every thrust. The sound of their combined groans filled the otherwise silent room, sending reverberations throughout their exhausted yet eager bodies. Purdey met Lloyd's aggressiveness with equal intensity, matching his strokes with her own fervour, drawing closer with each movement, the friction growing more potent with every touch. They found themselves locked in a dance of exquisite torment, their desperate moans fuelling the passion simmering between them.

Their naked bodies writhed in syncopated harmony, each subtle shift propelling them further down the path of surrender. The pressure built gradually, and as they reached a crescendo, the delicious pain of release shot through them simultaneously.

CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers