Purdey the Lustful Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Next door, Milana was sitting there smoking while reading, she peeked over the fence to see Kim riding Ian. She grinned and took a picture of Kim riding Ian and sent it to her husband Ben.

"No way!" Ben replied.

"Yes way!" Milana replied back with a grinning emoji.

"Did you want a turn?" Ben texted his wife.

"He does have a pretty hot body." Milana teased.

Ben replied with an upset emoji.

Milana replied back with a kiss emoji, then proceeded to forward the photo to Purdey. She was one her best friends and she felt she needed to know her husband was fucking her neighbour from across the road.

When Purdey received the photo, she was in the middle of sucking Lloyd's cock, she looked at the photo and smiled before putting her phone down and continued sucking Lloyd's cock but this time more fervently.

***

Noticing Kim's breathing was getting laboured, and that she normally has chronic fatigue. Ian pulled out of Kim's pussy and stood up, Kim looked up at him with a disappointed look of "Why did you stop?" Ian put his finger on his lips in a shoosh sign, and lifted her up turning her around so that she was lying down on the bench with her back arched. He held her legs up in the air and slid back into her pussy. He slammed into her vigorously, as her boobs rapidly shook up and down before coming out of her sundress. Kim wrapped her legs in the small of Ian's back pulling him close. He lifted one of her legs and rested it on her shoulder so he could thrust into her deeper, now each time he thrusted his big bulbous head would slam into her cervix which drove her insane.

"I love your red pubes, Kim. They're so soft and cute" Ian said as he continued making love to her.

He leaned forward his big hands cupping her breasts and holding them together as he continued thrusting into her. Ian leaned forward and began sucking on each of her nipples.

She could feel her orgasm coming as her pussy began to shudder and tighten around Ian's cock.

"Oh yesssss, oh my god!" Kim screamed "Oh! Ian... I'm cumming. Cum with me!" Kim yelled as she came.

Kim's screams excited Ian so much he emptied the last of his cum deep into her pussy. Kim sat up and pulled Ian close, while his cock was still deep inside her shooting cum. She kissed him deeply on the lips as cum began leaking out of her pussy and on to Ian's balls and dripped onto the deck.

"Ian, will you keep fucking me?" Kim asked.

"Of course, even if Lloyd doesn't want you. I do." Ian comforted her.

Tears started coming down from her eyes, but Ian kissed them away before kissing her on the lips, his erect cock still squirting cum into her, as he swung her around and around, Kim held on tightly gripping his muscular shoulders and arms.

Ian finally put Kim down, her sundress falling to the decking. She stood there naked her arms wrapped around Ian's neck staring into his dark brown eyes.

"I think I'm falling for you, Ian." Kim whispered under her breath.

Not hearing her as his ears were ringing from the exertion, Ian looked at Kim and lifted her up by her ass and into his arms kissing her.

Kim and Ian had turned to each other, emotionally and now they have turned to each other physically, she smiled at him her body trembled in relief. What was happening to her life? Where was the woman she once was? When did everything change?

When did she start to notice how much she enjoyed being with Ian? Or when did she let herself believe that she deserved better than Lloyd? She didn't quite remember exactly when or how, but somewhere along the line, she had started seeking happiness elsewhere.

Ian put Kim back down on the bench and put her legs bent over each of his shoulders, he began licking her out, cleaning her pussy of his cum. Once he finished cleaning her pussy he gently put her legs down and stood up. Kim sat up and leaned forward and did the same for Ian, she sucked his still hard cock slowly, and licking it clean of their combined juices. Ian's cock began to subside and become flaccid into a little bud, she loved how he was a grower. It always amazed her how much bigger it grew than its regular size.

Kim stood up and they embraced standing up naked together on the deck, Ian ran his fingers through her hair, while they cuddled and kissed for next 10 minutes before Ian's watch started to buzz, meaning it was time for school pickup.

"It's okay, I'll go get the girls." Kim said,

They both got dressed as Kim headed out the way she came, Ian patted her on the backside, watching her swish as she walked. She seemed so satisfied and happy.

********

Nearly six months had passed since Purdey first slept with Lloyd that fateful New Year's night. Kim and Ian had found solace in each other's arms and were regularly sleeping together. Kim finally confronted Lloyd that she knew he was sleeping with Purdey. She was upset and angry at first but Ian had consoled her and made her feel loved and now she had been fucking Ian for the past 2 months and the sex was amazing. Lloyd was happy she wasn't upset at him anymore. Kim and Purdey continued their regular routines of alternating school pickups. The four of them were like a weird family that now had two mums and two dads. Kim's daughter thought of Purdey's kids as her sisters. Kim had explained to them that she was now in love with Ian and that Ian would sometimes have a sleepover at her house and Lloyd would do the same at theirs.

They kids were now used it, it was almost like that show Wife Swap. Ian had stayed the night at Kim's and the girls wanted to stay over too.

Lloyd stayed the night with Purdey. Lloyd's gaze turned sultry as he looked at Purdey, a hunger burning bright within his eyes. His large hands reached out, grabbing hold of her hips firmly. Without saying anything, he led her deeper into the kitchen, stopping abruptly near the breakfast bar.

In response, Purdey immediately wrapped her arms around him tightly, pressing her lithe frame against his muscular form. Taking advantage of the sudden proximity, Lloyd seized control, cupping Purdey's cheek gently before moving toward her lips. Purdey welcomed his advances hungrily, responding eagerly to his probing tongue. They shared fervent kisses that ignited sparks between them, fuelling the fire that already burned so hot within them.

The passionate exchange continued with Lloyd's strong hands exploring Purdey's soft curves, grasping her waist possessively as they drew closer to each other. Each movement, each caress revealed the depth of their feelings, telling tales of desire and need that transcended beyond simple lust.

Her breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples hardening beneath his attentive fingers. Moans escaped her throat as he teased them mercilessly, driving her wild with anticipation. Purdey arched her back, offering easier access to her aching flesh.

Lloyd obliged, reaching down and skilfully spreading her wet folds apart with his thick fingers. His thumb slowly rubbed circles around her entrance, eliciting whimpers of ecstasy from her lips.

She squirmed restlessly beneath him, writhing as if trying to escape, yet craving more contact with him. Lloyd took this as an invitation, pressing harder against her opening with his middle finger. "You want me to fuck you?" he whispered huskily, staring into her glassy eyes.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation as Lloyd took her to guest bedroom returning to where they had started six months ago.