Purdey the Lustful Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shuddering under the power of their mutual orgasm, Purdey let her head fall back onto Lloyd's shoulder. For a few moments, neither spoke nor moved - instead basking in the warm afterglow. But soon enough, reality crept back in, reminding them of their circumstances and looming consequences.

Kim woke up and looked at the time it was 2:50am, she dreamt that she had been eaten out until she came and wanted to tell Lloyd about it. She hadn't seen him since she went to sleep just before midnight. Kim hurriedly dressed herself back in her clothes without turning on the lights, she couldn't find her bra so she left without putting it on. The lights in the corridor were dim as she went in search of the main toilet. As she neared she was drawn towards the guest bedroom by the screaming and grunting coming from behind the door. It was 3 am, and she had been asleep naked in Purdey and Ian's master bedroom for the past 3 hours. She had been listening for the last 10 minutes she could swear it was her husband's grunting mixed with the moans of Ian's wife, Purdey.

Ian opened the front door and entered after saying goodbye to the last of the guests, and closed the door. He saw Kim crying next to the guest bedroom door, he walked slowly towards her, smiling at her, motioning to her with his hand and asking her to go towards him. Kim rubbed the tears from her eyes quickly and smiled back looking at Ian, he seemed so innocent and happy to see her, and perhaps oblivious to what was transpiring on the other side of the guest bedroom door. Her legs trembling as she walked towards Ian.

Kim looked Ian in the eyes and just embraced him, surprised he embraced her back not knowing what it was for. Her breasts pushed tight into his rock hard chest. Something else had also gone rock hard as she felt Ian's little cock press into her hip.

Ian pulled back with a blush before he spoke.

"I didn't see Lloyd leave, I think he must have gone home. Purdey said she had a headache and went to the guest bedroom to sleep. Would you like me to take you home?"

"Sure Ian. I'd like that". Kim said as she reached out for Ian's hand.

Ian gave her his hand and led her out the front door, she pulled him close and placed her head on his shoulder as they walked towards her house across the road. When they reached her door, Kim looked at Ian in the moonlight, Ian stared back at her emerald green eyes which were twinkling, then tears started to stream down, Ian wiped them from her eyes and leaned forward kissing her on the lips gently. Kim reciprocated the kiss and put her arms around his neck pulling him in.

After about 10 minutes, their lips parted and Ian smiled at her, her heart fluttered at his gentleness.

"Thank you, I needed that." Kim said with a lisp.

"Any time, if you need me, give me a call, okay?" Ian replied.

"I will, goodnight Ian." Kim said letting go of his hand.

"Night Kim." Ian said as he walked back to his house with a little spring in his step.

Suddenly remembering she needed to pee, Kim quickly rushed to the toilet.

Meanwhile in the guest bedroom of Ian and Purdey's house, Purdey and Lloyd gently eased themselves free from each other's grasp, Purdey and Lloyd laid there on the bed, spent, and caught in a sea of passion. There was nothing but the sounds of Purdey and Lloyd's exhausted breathing in the room now, the vibrant energy now depleted.

Purdey rolled over to face Lloyd, whose brow was furrowed with concern. "Were we too loud? What's going to happen if someone heard us before we could let them know?" she said questioningly.

"Although, I liked that I didn't have to be quiet, it felt so good being able to fuck without restraint." She said as her hand started stroking his large member again.

Lloyd nodded understandingly, running his fingers through her long ebony hair. "It's okay," he replied softly. "We're both consenting adults and we made a choice that we both will have to live with regardless of the consequences, I'll never forget what happened tonight. I'll treasure it always."

"So, who's going to tell Kim?" Purdey asked.

There was a sudden hesitation in his tone. "Remember... Ian said he's got it handled," Lloyd added.

Purdey looked at him, not entirely convinced. Purdey knew Ian had his own agenda, he always had a thing for red-heads. They both were crossing boundaries that could lead to severe consequences. They understood that they couldn't afford to expose their indiscretion to others, especially their families who didn't understand that monogamous relationships weren't for everyone. She hoped Ian did have a plan and shrugged it off.

"Don't worry," she assured him, running her hand along his cock once again. "Our secret stays safe with us."

Her words seemed to ease Lloyd's tension, and a slight smile crept across his face.

However, despite knowing they wouldn't disclose their secret themselves, there existed a possibility that someone might have heard them. They would need to be careful when interacting outside again, maybe they could avoid each other for a while but with such a close proximity between their homes, avoidance would prove difficult. Yet for now, the weight of their new found "love" hung heavily between them.

Lloyd got up and dressed, picking up his ripped underwear and shoving it into the back of his shorts. He opened the door to a dark hallway the lights all turned off and crept slowly out the back door. He jumped the fence and slowly made his way to his house, while still in the shadows he saw Ian walking back to his house and entering, quickly he went to the back door of his house and entered. Kim was in the toilet as he crept into their marital bed, he stripped off and pretended to sleep.

Throughout the night, both Purdey and Lloyd's minds were restless. Their minds raced with thoughts of each other and the memory of the steamy encounter, unable to divert their focus away from the electric chemistry shared during those three fleeting hours.

A few weeks had passed each time they crossed paths in public --at school functions, neighbourhood barbecues, local markets, they tried to act like they normally did but they kept feeling a palpable tension hovering between them, a silent acknowledgment of the bond formed amidst the darkness of that New Year's Night. In the community circles, there were whispers of their secret tryst that night spreading amongst the neighbours and friends alike. This pushed them to try and avoid each other more to quash any further rumours.

Lloyd sought refuge in the solitude of his garage workshop, while Purdey retreated into her garden even further. Instead of just planting her vegetables, she would lay on her deck chair in her lingerie with a book, finding comfort in the coolness of the early warm summer mornings.

Two months would past and the memory of their tryst had taken root in both their hearts, it was making them drawn to each other even more, they wanted more than anything to make love again. Purdey avoided Lloyd, unwilling to confront her feelings directly, Lloyd wrestled with his conscience over whether they should end things altogether or follow his cock and take Purdey to a hotel and fuck her brains out again.

Despite their internal battles, both found themselves drawn to the memory of that night they shared. It was as if something primal bound them irrevocably. He desired Purdey's pussy more than ever and she wanted nothing but to have him cum in every one of her holes.

Meanwhile, the couple's children innocently played without realising their parents' secret sexual desires.

No longer content staying quiet, on his rostered day off from the workshop Lloyd finally approached Purdey while she was alone in the back yard gardening in her short shorts and pink singlet, her breasts barely staying within the thin confines of the material. He wanted to fuck her again.

He stood in front of her, casting a shadow above her, his cock hardening slightly from her intoxicating smell of her scent.

Purdey unable to avoid him mustered up the courage to meet Lloyd's gaze, acknowledging the need for open communication.

"I want you inside me." she expressed candidly.

"We need to be discreet though and avoid being in the same car."

Nodding solemnly, Lloyd agreed wholeheartedly. "Absolutely. We need to find a way, because I am dying to fuck you again too. It's killing me right now how much I want you.

A faint blush appeared onto Purdey's cheeks, she tried to regain composure as she spoke,

"Okay, what did you have in mind?" Purdey said as she began stroking his cock over his shorts.

Lloyd shook his head curtly. "No, not here. Steve's kids can see us from the balcony next door."

"We can give them a show" Purdey joked stroking his cock over the top of his shorts again. Lloyd pulled back and pushed her hand away, Purdey sighed letting go of his cock. Lloyd obviously wasn't the risqué type. "So, what do you suggest?"

"I've booked a room at Parc, here is the key, meet me there in 30 mins?" he suggested.

Purdey smiled excitedly. "Okay."

As she took the key from Lloyd, he left without saying another word. It was still another 3 hours before she had to pick up the kids from school.

Purdey arrived at Parc, a quaint boutique hotel known for its scenic charm and privacy. Despite having the same destination in mind, she didn't rush to meet Lloyd, who was already waiting for her in the room.

As she approached the room, she opened the door to find Lloyd was sitting at a table waiting, he rose to greet her.

"I can't stop thinking about you, nor can I stop thinking about that night," he said, taking both of her hands in his. "I'm addicted to that tight pussy of yours, it's the best pussy I've ever fucked."

Lloyd's words resonated with her exact feelings she had for his cock, he was three inches bigger than Ian and little wider. She was loved how his cock pressed into her cervix each time he slid into her pussy. She gripped his hands tightly, savouring the feeling of his warm breath against her neck as he whispered softly into her ear.

"I want you, Purdey. I never want to stop fucking you."

Purdey couldn't resist either for she too was addicted to Lloyd's cock. She too wanted to keep on fucking him. He had been the best fuck she had ever had in all of her 24 years of fucking. They both felt the same ignited voracious appetite in each other and them hungry for it. She nodded her head in response surrendering to their carnal desires that had been bubbling beneath the surface ever since that fateful night.

Lloyd kissed her deeply, his tongue began exploring her mouth, the intensity of his kiss sent a waves of pleasure coursing through her, and she surrendered body without another thought. With no notions of shame or guilt, they embraced each other and began exploring each other's bodies, quickly they forgot about the fear and anxiety that had been plaguing them for weeks.

Time seemed to stand still as Purdey allowed herself to be taken away by Lloyd's gentle caresses and passionate kisses. They were exploring each other with a newfound sense of freedom and confidence. Their bodies intertwined, clothes thrown all over the apartment, time appeared as if it stood still as they revelled in every passionate kiss and tender touch shared between them. She felt alive in a way she hadn't felt in years, and it was clear that this connection was much more than a physical one which she promised herself she wouldn't get herself into.

The afternoon seemed to drag on endlessly as the couple found themselves caught up in an intoxicatingly powerful embrace, rolling around on the bed until her alarm on her phone went off letting her know it was time to pick up her kids from school. She quickly scrambled off of Lloyd's cock, it came of her with a loud "plop" sound as she their tryst ended abruptly. Neither wanted it to end; yet both were aware that moments like these could not be taken for granted no matter how tempting it may be.

Purdey put her clothes back on and quickly adjusted the crumples, feeling slightly embarrassed and a tad dejected it was over as she left the room. As she exited the lobby lift, her lace underwear was barely able to contain Lloyd's massive load of cum he had deposited in her. It began dripping down her legs uncontrollably, she tried to act as normal as possible as she walked passed reception, as soon as she was in her car, Purdey lifted her dress enough to wipe away the evidence from their afternoon of passion.

Driving off from the car park exit, Purdey took one last look at the hotel, she took off to go pick up her kids, thankful that they were none-the-wiser about what had just transpired between herself and Lloyd.

Sitting there in contemplation, Lloyd thought about what had happened and he saw a text from Kim asking him to pick up his own daughter from school too. He took a deep breath before getting up and making sure he didn't leave any evidence and left the room.

He straightened himself out and put on his best smile as he stepped out of the Parc Hotel, feeling a strange sense of relief and pleasure that only comes with an afternoon spent with someone you love making love to. He knew he had made the right decision; it was something he could never regret.

Lloyd drove off towards the school, thoughts of Purdey's pussy gripping and milking his cock for dear life still swirling around in his head, her laughter and her touch tingling along his skin. As he pulled up into the parking lot of the school Lloyd realised that even though their afternoon together was over much too soon, this was just the beginning of what would be a beautiful journey together.

Despite the unease of the situation, Lloyd walked towards the school with a strange sense of hope in his heart, hoping that he and Purdey were able to make their secret tryst work. Despite everything, he had never fucked anyone with as much passion as he did Purdey. He never even made love to Kim the way he did her.

As he walked into the school, Lloyd's cock sprung to attention as he spotted Purdey walking down the hallway with her two daughters, Octavia and Lauren. They were all laughing and playing around, while his daughter Holly happily joined in on their game. As they passed by each other, Lloyd tried to hide his boner while he and Purdey shared a knowing smile which sent a wave of lust through them both.

They exchanged pleasantries as if nothing had happened just 30 minutes prior. It was an unspoken agreement between them that despite the complicated situation they were both in, they were going to make it work and hide it from their children. Although neither one knew what the future held for them nor their now complicated relationship, Lloyd was certain that he wanted to continue fucking Purdey no matter what.

The next few weeks were filled with secret trysts and passionate embraces. Purdey and Lloyd found themselves unable to resist their newfound connection as they explored each other's bodies with an intensity and passion that neither of them had ever experienced before. Every moment they shared together, whether it was spent in silence or in heated conversation, brought them together, they desired each other carnally.

Over the past couple of months Kim and Ian had been spending a lot of time together too. They would take the kids to the park together as well as the beach, they spent time at each other's house chatting away while the kids played. They found that they both loved the same music which was 90's Nu Metal and that both were into traditional medicines and alternative healing. It felt refreshing talking to Ian as he understood most of the principles she spoke about and even offered her advice on certain healing strategies.

One day, while the kids were at school and Ian had taken a day off work, Kim had baked some carrot cake and brought it over for Ian. She knocked on the door but no one answered. She let herself in via the side gate and walked through the garden to the backyard.

Ian was in his gym setup doing a bench press, she counted the plates, and he was doing about 100kg and was going for his 5th rep. He racked it and stood up, he had his shirt off and was his sweat was glistening in the sun. He saw her there in the garden and smile beamed at her.

"Hi Kim! What are you doing here?" Ian asked.

"I made some carrot cake so I thought you would like some" Kim said as she passed the container to Ian.

He took the container and took out a slice, which he swallowed in one mouthful.

"Mmmm delicious! Thanks!" Ian said with glee. "Would you like a cup of tea?" Ian asked?

"Sure!" Kim said. Ian ducked off and made her a peppermint tea and brought it back placing it on the table.

"Do you mind if I finish my workout, while we talk?" Ian asked.

"Yeah no problems. I'll just perve on you." Kim joked. They both laughed.

Ian went back to the bench and starting doing more bench presses but this time on a decline. Kim loved Ian's chest and shoulders, they were so masculine, it made her feel safe that night he held her in his arms.

Kim's pussy began to stir and moisten the more she watched Ian. She found him more and more attractive each time they met. She stood up to stop from squirming in her seat.

Ian was finishing his set as Kim stood up, the sun behind her, she was wearing just her sundress, and it didn't look like she was wearing anything else under it. He could see the silhouette of her body as the sun shone through behind her. She wasn't as slim as Purdey, but he loved her curvy body, and her tits looked amazing. Her red hair shone in the sunlight.

He felt his erection stir as he kept staring at Kim hoping to catch a glimpse of her tits, without thinking he racked the bar he nipped a bit of his hand which made him sit up and start sucking between his left thumb and forefinger.

Kim rushed to his side, and kneeled down next to him leaning on his inner thigh.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Kim asked "Here let me do that." she said as she took his hand began sucking it.

Ian relaxed and leaned back on the bench and let Kim take care of his hand, forgetting he wasn't wearing any underwear, his loose shorts had slid up his thighs and his hard six inch cock was not exposed to Kim.

"There that's better now it's stopped bleeding." Kim said, "However, this is leaking. What should we do about this?" she teased as she grabbed his cock.

Feeling her attraction to Ian grow, letting her desire take control, Kim leaned in and licked the pre-cum off the tip of Ian's cock, he tasted sweet, her lips parted slow as her lips enveloped Ian's bulbous mushroom shaped head.

"Mmmmm oh, Kim... what's gotten into you today? We've never gone this far." Ian said not complaining but just questioning her.

"You taste so good." Kim replied as she continued sucking on his cock, this time she went deep taking him all the way in down to the base of his cock, she could feel his head halfway down her throat, her tongue massaging the underside of his cock. She licked and sucked the length of Ian's cock while her right hand cupping and pulling his balls.

After lasting 10 minutes of Kim's fellatio, Ian's cock began to throb. Kim could feel he was about to cum. Kim sucked as hard as she could just as Ian exploded into her mouth. She swallowed every single drop of cum that Ian could give her. She sat up smiling at him, his cock was still erect, where normally Lloyd would have been instantly flaccid after shooting his load. She hiked up her sundress and lowered herself onto Ian's cock.

Ian's cock felt longer than the six inches in the position he was in with his back arched. Kim put her feet on the knee extensions and began to push herself up and down on Ian's cock. Ian matched her motions with his hip thrusts into her. The sound of skin slapping echoed in the air.