All Comments on 'Pure Fantasy'

by Mark__H

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How have you never tried it!

How can you not say you've tried what you write about? It seems written from real experience! You need to try it for real if you haven't, you don't know what you're missing! Loved your story anyway, touch too short, i want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant and hot

Wow - brilliant. Would love to see you continue the story. I've had an experience which is similar to the story . . Thanks.

sacksackover 18 years ago
I have a funny feeling you have tried some of this

if not, then you are amazingly clairvoyant!! Hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
red smokin hot!

hot story man, please continue it.

whether you have experienced these stories or not is of little concern, what matters is you have the images in your mind.

keep writing! please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kEEP 'EM CUMMING

I really enjoyed this sexual adventure and the gradual build-up to the point of cumming. I stayed hard throughout the story and now I shall enjoy taking my own stiff rod on its journey to jism. Whoa1111 I started so I shall have to fi..n...i....s.....h.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You asked for suggestions...

You had mentioned in your preface that suggestions were encouraged.

The truth is that I didn't read your story although something tells me it was very well-written.

The reason I didn't read it was because you introduced the story as being a fantasy. For me, the pretense of truth was gone and I appreciate approaching a story from that perspective. If you wanted to convey your reasons for writing the story I think you would have been better served to place it at the end...if at all.

But that's just me.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I have always had fantasies about doing it with another guy, I had an incident some 45 years ago and thought about it ever since. But being married for 3 times and taking care of family, I never have had the opportunity. Now at 65, I don’t hold any fantasies about it ever happening, so stories like yours let’s me live through others fantasies. Thank you.

mches1965mches1965about 2 years ago

Like any good story it's left me wanting more ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous