Pure Form of Taboo

Story Info
A brother's duty towards his sister - taboo?
1.2k words
3.75
44.3k
22
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above 18 and made up; it's a work of imagination, don't come @ me.

The Incident, 2021 February:

Sitting here wondering if there is something wrong with me for missing the winters of 2021. I'd recently found out that I have a half brother and a year ago is when I first met him. He was taller than me by a good 4 inches and while I was only 19, he was 37. I know, he was old enough to be my dad, but damn did he keep himself in shape. The first thing I noticed as I entered his place was his chest. He was barrel-chested and had a dusting of hair, just the way I like it.

Obviously, I would not have noticed these things had I not done my research on him already. He had a fiancé (wife now) who was the second person to greet me, short sweet and pretty in an everyday way. After she left to visit her own family, I was left with him and his mom. We got along quite well. I liked him a lot.

The reason why I am writing this, dear reader, is because three days later we got drunk. It was just this one little incident that caught us both off guard. His mom was asleep so we decided to go to the terrace to drink and talk, and the rum hardly let us feel cold. I was happy, hopeful and at peace after so many rough days. I was truly alive in that moment.

I looked over to my brother and he was looking at me with such admiration and pride...he pulled me into a hug and I stayed there hugging him, forgetting I had not worn a bra under my sweatshirt. In that moment, it felt good to someone a chest so warm, virile and strong holding me this tight and mashing my breasts against his chest. I am 32 C, so it is no surprise he could feel me even under the thick sweatshirt. He slowly let go, but I didn't want the moment to end. So I stepped forward and pushed my breasts back against his chest for comfort, and that's when I felt his dick jolt in his sweatpants against my thigh.

I hadn't known he was not wearing underwear either, but I should have expected it since it was 2 in the night. Who wouldn't like to get comfortable before sleeping? Briefs or boxers barely let men's cocks breathe. If it were up to me, I'd ban briefs. Let your dicks swing and sway the way they're supposed to.

Apparently, my brother must have a similar belief. He tried once again to slowly step back, realising despite the rum that he was growing hard against my thigh, but I tightened my hold around him. I whispered in his ear, "Please don't pull away so quick. It's only now that I am getting to hug my brother. I wish you had been there since my birth, we could have avoided all this separation. You didn't know me as a baby, a child, or even a girl. Let me hold you now that I am a woman. It feels good to hug you." He closed his eyes and murmured, "If it were up to me, I'd have held like this since day 01. I am so glad I found you sis."

He pulled back only a fraction to give me a kiss on the nose, only I wasn't his short fiancé. It laded on my lips. A chaste little kiss. He was shocked, I saw it in his eyes, but when he didn't pull away, I rubbed my breasts against him while looking into his eyes and sighed deeply before returning my head to rest on his shoulder. He repositioned himself and while doing so, removed his hand from my back. I felt the back of his palm grazing against my crotch as he very bluntly reached for now hard erection and turned it to my front to rub it between my legs, exactly on my cameltoe.

I gasped when I felt him grow impossibly harder by the second, and in response, he grabbed a handful of my ass before lifting a leg up only slightly so as to give his growing manhood more room to rub my pussy. He returned to hugging me after exhaling a contented sigh, and rocked my back and forth as we held each other offering warmth in the cold, under this beautiful moonlight. I was feeling everything so intensely- this was my brother and not only was he engaged, but also a decade older than me. But instead of bringing me to my senses, it only made me wetter.

I asked him to take me to bed, which he refused after a pause. Over the next couple of days, he avoided me. Once when I cornered him, he merely said we couldn't do anything more since he was my brother. I reached between us to run a light hand over his bulge that forms each time I come in front of him, but he only looked away.

So tell me, dear Reader, is a brother to be praised for sleeping in another room while his little girl lies tossing and turning in bed until dawn? They say a brother's biggest pleasure comes from seeing his sister happy. Is it then not his duty to remove this ache that he has given my heart, by refusing to take away the one between my legs?

'Society' says a brother cannot sleep with his sister. I say it is his moral responsibility to fuck his sister whenever and however she needs it. Why must a girl be forced on the dating apps to find someone to take this dull ache pulsing between her legs? Why must a woman be defiled by strange men outside when there is a perfectly capable, virile and red-blooded male under the same roof as her?

A brother should not only fuck his sister at least weekly, but until she is married, he must make sure to fill her up with his cum each time before she steps out. Money in the purse and cum in the pussy never lets a woman feel inferior when out in public. It is the brother's responsibility to come to her as often as he can after fulfilling his husbandly duties to give his sister her due fucking. It only makes the bond grow stronger.

I have seen my friend positively glowing each time her brother comes home because no matter how tired he is from work, he makes it a point to yank her skirt up and unzip his pants, pull out his cock and push it inside her with a relieved groan and stay there for a while with his eyes closed. Slowly when he starts moving, they talk about each other's day and how everything went. They discuss finances and children, spouses and jobs. It is not that they love anyone any less, it is just that they love each other, as well. That doesn't have to go away just because they got married.

Before he cums inside her as he always does, he makes sure to say hi to me while I look at them dreamily, and as he picks up his pace, he lays her down against the counter and spreads her cheeks apart so he can watch his cum drip down after he fills her up. Only after she is filled up does she wear panties, to hold his cum there. Then, he tucks his soft dick in and zips up to climb upstairs and greet his wife.

Why, then, tell me, is such pure demonstration of love considered taboo?