All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 08'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Whiteboy75Whiteboy75over 12 years ago
grrr...

wonderful dream but need more!! can't wait to see what happens now that she knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story ... hate that Zac could do that with someone else... i don't know if i can cheer him on anymore

i can't wait for you to add more !!! keep writing

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
excellent chapter

i can hardly wait to see how this turns out in the next chapter was very enjoyable . i am glad you went for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVE IT!!!!!!! Can't wait for more!

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisover 12 years ago
Oh WOW!

Really sinking my teeth into this one!

What a wonderful way to enlighten Ally! I found it interesting that even in the dream real there were nerves, fear and the dread of possible rejection!

Now I'm wondering if Paul is the evil dark figure in this story! And what of Keith? I know I shouldn't feel for the poor Omega, being used as she is by the evil dark thing, but I do! What turmoil she must be feeling knowing her actions are going to mean harm to her Alpha!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm

didn't really like how easily he let some other chick get him off??? if he was her real mate, no one else would do, only her

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
now,

he cant be too attached to ally if the first thing after communicating with her through a dream is to take some hussy .... under these circumstances its better for ally to resist the bond... guess having a manwhore wouldnt be her kind of thing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Im sorry

You lost me as a reader it makes no sense its not like he don't know that'd his martyr he cheated plain in simple there no way his would would have been satisfied with anyone other then his mate I don't care if it was a bj or hand jib out just plain sex with anal what he did was wrong. Im fine reading this and I hope you continue for others who wants to read this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
idk about this

I'm a bit disappointed with this turn. Don't know if I'll continue reading. .. it started out so good though. Just went downhill at the end.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
GUYS!

Thanks for all the comments- I know this chapter isn't a nice topic for some.

To the last two Anons- The story isn't finished yet!

I understand that it probably doesn't sit well with many, but it was done deliberately as part of the bigger plotline. Not everything that happens in a story (or real life, for that matter) can be good, nice and heartwarming... If it were in this story then you'd be jumping down my throat that it's boring.

I get your upset, I get that a few probably won't want to read it, I get that a few more are REALLY not going to like future chapters (^_~ spoiler)...

But they are just that- They are CHAPTERS in a fictional story that I have written- This is not even close to the end of this story. I have already promised a happy ending, but hey. I can't force you to read this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahh whyy

I mean i like the story a lot and all but their mates, mates never cheat on either sigh... shouldn't be part of it but who am i to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok

I get that its your story and just a story i know that but when you write a story its so you can be taking away all im saying is i love wolf stories i think i read them all but in all them never will a wolf cheat on his mate when he knows he found her i mean come on they have a full relationship i just dont get it i get thats their more to come rhis is like the middle of the story were no matter he suppose to be there for her if this would of happen in the begain of the story i would of forgave saying he was bum and didnt wast to realize her as his mate but it didnt . For now i dont know if i want to read the next chapter who knows i might i did really love this story up till now. Ps i also read story with wolives have other panters but thats with their mates knowning about it. Please keep writing u r very good at what you do if not i woyldnt be writing

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Nice one!

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awww please

tell me he isn't going to eat the food she left him. I don't really want to read what happens with that. That bitch! Oh here let me suck your cock, I would like to see her die, slowwly.But wait, does that mean she can't die because the blood promise, or she can't be killed by the guy she made the blood promise with?

But I do like the story and you're a really good author. I think you should keep writing it did not go downhill. Ignore them. Happy Holidays!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
It's getting very interesting

What exactly happened to Keith? I think the wolves sent to the scene were sloppy to not find his Idyam. They should have thoroughly sniffed the area. Your dream scene seemed to work out, but I guess we won't really know how well until she wakes up.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted

Hi guys and gals! Just submitted a new chapter- should be up by Friday with any luck. Hope everyone is well, and enjoying the tale :)

<3

canndcanndover 12 years ago
Job well done!

You really did an excellent job on this chapter. I think it was maybe the best. I was a little pissed at his lack of control in letting her get him off, but the rest was great. It was a creative way to have him reveal himself. The idea of the elders helping and doing it in a dream sequence. Really great choice for it! I also think you're doing a great/mean job of keeping us on edge not knowing what will happen when he has this crap get in his system that the 'shadow' made.

The only thing that didn't carry for me was actually in the last chapter which I didn't comment on. It was him not realizing he never saw Keith that day and that he'd not at least have sought him out to see how she was when he dropped her off if he didn't look for his 2nd all day. I guess he could have been absorbed in his job and then excited for the dream...I personally would think it'd have worked if he asked about Keith and was told he was still out or something and he'd assumed he was just running an errand. I also didn't get how the wolves wouldn't have searched the area and found his Iydam (sp?) which would help get him identified. Those were the only tiny things that I may have recommended by tweaked. And they're small details. Tell the bf the Iydam was a good idea. What was done to Keith by that monster and the fact that he's in the shape he's in is awful. I can't imagine what was done to him by that thing. I hope he heals. Maybe he'll even find his mate!

Congrats on finishing school. Keep writing!!!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Like the Stories

It seems that the two stories are connected. I really want to read more of both. I was also dismayed at the lack of control he had. The other woman seems way to easy for your story. I expected the Shadow to have a more devious plan to get the girl away from her Alpha.

Just some thoughts.

sherrylee1015

phoenixeyephoenixeyeabout 9 years ago
Really?

"He froze when she touched him, torn between the offer of release and his mate. She coolly noted his indecision and decided for him." "Oh! I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to cheat on you. It's just that you were away for a day and we didn't have sex and I was so desperately trying to contact you while sleeping that, when some whore offered to suck/lick me I was torn between indecisiveness so he/ she made the decision for me. It wasn't really my fault" said some whore... Ohhh you poor baby... Save your guilt honey. We don't need that shit.

I mean he wasn't even drugged or under a spell or something... Just a horny arsehole!

You lost me as a reader. Good luck

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Yep, I call BULLSHIT on that as well

The wolf-mate-for-life thing, the only one woman/man and so deeply in love, the Mating Pull....

this garbage must be written by a man, cause no woman, wolf or human would put up with that shit, not ready anymore, has already been difficult enough with the discrepancies, and guess what, animals don't need a necklace to tell who they are and their names, they already know and they know by scent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous