Pure pleasure

Story Info
Spontaneous and wild.
1k words
3.36
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's starting to get dark out. I'm jot going to lie......I'm a little anxious. A little bit scared - not knowing what is going to happen once I get out of my car.

I start thinking how insane this is. I've never done this before. Never in my wildest dreams. I have been telling myself to live life on the wild side......so here we are.

I'm clearly crazy! I had only talked to you on the phone once! I start to feel regret. There's still time to turn this car around. There's just enough light to see what looks like you. The picture you sent of yourself was a little distorted but that's definitely the vehicle you described. You're parked on the side of a dirt road.

I park behind you. My heart is pounding. I'm breathing heavy and fast. I don't know what to expect. I ask myself 'Who in their right mind would meet a complete stranger on the side of a dirt road in a town you have never heard of, let alone can't even pronounce!'

I'm fogging up the windows now. Ok, let's do this!!

As I walk towards you, I can see by your facial expression that you're satisfied with what you see. I know you have been anticipating this.

You open the back door and demand me to climb in. You tell me not to talk at all. You make this very clear to me. You know what you want. As spontaneous as this is for me, I'm ready. Ready for anything. I'm thinking about your big fat cock inside me. In every single hole.

It makes me wet thinking about it. Fuck, I was thinking about it the entire drive here.

You climb in and rip my leggings off, tearing them like a wild animal, using them to tie my wrists together. You feel my pussy, it's ready for you. Dripping with excitement. This gets you hard.

You pin me down and thrust your hard cock into my mouth....slowly, but deep. You pull on my hair and tell me that I may talk, but the only words that can come out are "I want to choke on your cock". You tell me that because I've been good, this is the reward I get... I do what I'm told.

You flip me over, grab my waist and pull me so my ass is up and face down. You caress my cheeks and bite.... I don't make a sound. You bite again. I don't make a whimper or even a moan. Nothing. I tell you that I didn't feel anything. I mock you. Giggling and telling you that you could have done better than that.

You didn't welcome that at all. I forgot I wasn't meant to talk freely. You slap my cheek so hard it sounds like a whip. You intentionally leave a handprint on there to remind me I've been a bad girl and you own that ass....

You fumble around and find zap straps in the back of your truck. Pulling my already tied wrists you zap strap them to the grab handle. Very tight. I cannot move. This isn't enough. You find my shirt and rip it and tie around my mouth, making sure I cannot speak unless spoken to.

This actually gets me excited, and you also. The fact I have to be quiet is turning me on. I don't want to be, but I have to. You spit on my stomach and rub your saliva all over. You spit on my pussy then stick your fingers up there. Gliding in and out very easily. There's juices dripping everywhere. Rubbing my clit I start to moan. Louder. Louder. Louder. The shirt around my mouth didn't stop me from vocalizing my pleasure. You spread me and just make me lay there, tied up and not seeing or knowing what is going on. You observe and plan what you want to do to me next.

I'm quivering. I want to climax again and again but you're teasing me. It makes me want you even more

You come close and whisper in my ear " You have been good. To be honest with you though, you have not been a very good girl. So I'm going to do what I feel is satisfactory treatment". There's silence. Where did you go?? I can't hear you let alone see you.

I can hear you now, you're breathing heavy. Now i can feel that you're close to me. Very close. I feel your hot breath on my neck. Dripping sweat on me as you analyze each part of my body. It turns me on. I fucking love it. You're a wild animal. You start to nibble on my neck, then bite harder then harder. It hurts a little at first, but I'm getting turned on by it. I want more. You squeeze my breasts, my nipples are hard and my titties are soft. Grabbing my ankles, you force my legs up in the air. I moan with pleasure. Your hard cock is now fully inside me. You stay still. You demand me to not move. You want me to feel your cock fully in me. You tell me that good girls listen to what you say.

I listen to you. I don't move. I do not make a sound. You pull out. I can feel you slowly slide into my ass. It's overwhelming at first, but it feels so fucking good. Harder and faster your cock thrusts in and out.

It feels incredible. You pound my pussy with one hard thrust, then my ass with one slow deep thrust. Then my pussy with one hard thrust and then my ass with one slow deep thrust, over and over. I squirt everywhere covering your stomach, cock and thighs with my pussy juice. You pull out just before you come and spray it over my face, sticking your fingers in my mouth then rubbing it all over my titties, stomach and thighs.