Pure Poison

Story Info
The beginning of the fall of the superheroes.
2.4k words
3.17
7.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pure poison

Part 1: The Invisible Menace

The aliens had come out of nowhere. They gave no demands except for wanton destruction, the forces of earth were able to repel them with the help of The Paragons, The Virtues and the group known as mutants. A shadowy figure garbed in a black goo like substance had slipped into his role as a hero quite easily. He jumped into the fray helping each of the Groups turn back the enemy.

As they joined together at Paragon tower the new hero was there. He mingled with the crowd, telling a story about how he was from an alternate world and had no way of returning. Each person he spoke to offered sympathies, and a hug here and there. This is when He made his move, a hug by Susan of the Virtues and a piece of his goo detached and quickly absorbed into her shoulder. By the end of the night He had implanted twenty mini symbiote in sleeper mode. Now all he had to do was wait, and let the fun begin.

*************

The hero known as the Defender, Susan Torres strode through the Virtues Building, the beautiful blond had just completed her morning work out and it showed. Her tight body glistened with sweat from her run, the sports bra clung to her breasts. The D-sized breast didn't need the support from the sports bra, her lifestyle and the cosmic rays had seen to that. Her stomach was taut with a hint of a muscular six pack. She stopped into the kitchen to grab something to eat, her husband Dr. Torres was inside with the rest of the famous quartet. They had started their weekly barbecue, Firestorm was manning the grill while Brute and her two teenage kids set the table.

When she saw her husband she became hungry but not for grilled meat! Her libido had risen in the last few weeks, her mind played it off as a way to compensate for the fact her children where ready to leave for college at the end of summer. In reality, the mini goo had been growing and becoming accustomed to its new hosts body by pushing her dopamine and estrogen levels through the roof in her. It also slinked down to her womanhood and would knead her clitoris any time she saw her husband! She was so conditioned by now that if she wasn't on a mission she would think about having sex all the time! She sat next to Roberto and rubbed up against him.

'Hmmm, something smells good! I'm so hungry I could eat a snake!' She said with a little wink at Roberto.

'Well, it's not a snake. But howzabout some smoked brisket!' The Brute boasted. His voice sounding like grinding rocks, as he handed out the plates with all the fixings.

'That sounds fantastic!' ,Roberto exclaimed. 'Compliments to the chefs!' As he took his first bite of the Smokey tinged meat.

Her hand fell below the table and rested on Robertos thigh. She grazed his leg with her fingers while she formed an invisible pussy around his slowly engorging cock. Susan slowly pulsed the fleshlight construct making Roberto nearly choke on his food a couple times. The conversations drifted through the group going from topics of what classes the kids had planned for college, what the Mets where up to, and what their next journey would be. Through this all, Susan kept her ministrations on Robertos cock, he was riding the edge of eruption. When suddenly it stopped, Susan released his raging erection and got up from the table.

'I have some work to do in my lab. I have some philanthropy stuff to do before we go off world next week. Robi, honey, when you get a chance can you meet me there?' Susan said excusing herself from the table. She knew that after that display he would be in her in less than five minutes. She sashayed away ready to get fucked hard by her horny husband.

Three minutes, later she felt a hand on her tight ass. Then another started to maul her breasts. She let out a moan as she felt her husbands cock nestle into the small of her back. She was so turned on now that her pussy was practically dripping.

'Hey lover! Took you long enough. Now quit with the foreplay and fuck me!' She grunted as she stripped off her yoga pants exposing her ass to the cold air. Her breath quickened when the tip of Reeds thick cock brushed against wet pussy.

'You drive me so wild with lust. I wanted to take you sooner but I didn't want to shock the kids.' Roberto grunted as his cock nestled home inside of her. He thrusted up and moaned in unison with her. Being able to control his body at will meant that he would be able to increase his cock to always fit tightly inside of her. His climax would wait until she had gotten off.

The two were joined together, Susan bent over her desk, moaning as he pumped in and out of her wet cunt. He stretched over her and started to lick her gorgeous breasts. His lower half was pumping furiously while his head stayed still licking and nibbling at her perky tits.

While they fucked, the goo was busy in the blonds mind. It was pushing dopamine into the pleasure sensors of her brain, making each thrust feel even better for her. Obey flashed in her mind, she stifled the urge to moan it aloud. Slut followed and she could feel her pussy vibrate, was feeling like a vibrator was pushed against her clit. Submissive made her mind go blank in pleasure, her fingers curled on the edge of the desk bracing herself for a massive orgasm. Snap her mind was flooded with endorphins and dopamine, her pussy quivered and spasmed. The goo quietly spoke in her mind, you are masters slut, you will convert your family to his cause.

'Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!' She screamed. Slamming her body back into his rutting frame, she could feel her pussy clench around his thick long cock. SMACK! Robertos hand slapped down on her tight ass.

'Fuck!' He moaned pulling his hand back. 'You like this don't you! Your husbands cock fucking you like a Slut.'

SMACK! His hand came down even harder causing her to moan and twitch.

'Yeah! Oh fuck! I'm your submissive slut aren't I?' Susan moaned on the verge of climax. He pistoned out of her, pushing her closer. A few short weeks ago the most adventurous they had gotten was her on top riding him, but now thanks to the symbiote she had embraced even more perverted fantasies. This caused Roberto to explore some of his new fantasies as well.

Her breath quickened, and she spasmed on his cock drenching it with her cum. Roberto was glad, these marathon fuck sessions took a lot out of him. He kept pistoning when he felt her slide off and replaced by an invisible force field. He tried to move but his cock could not move or get any pleasure. He grunted and groaned as his orgasm was ruined. This was new, he thought as his orgasm trickled out.

'That was wonderful hubby.' She said grabbing his deflating cock. 'You might get to cum tonight if you use that tongue of yours. But for now I have to shower.'

Roberto, exhausted, slumped to the ground his cock deflating but not his arousal. He made plans to make her cum multiple times tonight and then to coat the inside of her with his.

Later that night in bed, Roberto was laying in bed reading and waiting for his wife. When she finally came out of the bathroom, His mouth dropped to the floor. His normally subdued wife had embarrassed her new direction as of late, but what she had on pushed it overdrive. Her legs were encased in thigh high latex boots, the fabric clung to her legs made such a sight. It was shined up so much that He could see his face. Her skirt if you could call it that barely covered her upper ass cheeks, revealing her glistening pussy lips. The fishnet shirt she had on exposed her tits slut like. The thing that caught his attention was the jewelry she was flaunting, her breasts were adorned with silver barbells through each nipple. Her lip had a hoop and when she licked her lips a tongue stud flashed. If he wasn't aroused before he was fully erect when he saw this display.

'Well honey, how do you like my new look?' She said seductively. Crawling up onto the bed, she bowed her head and started to kiss and lick her husbands inner thighs. She worked her way towards his cock, her hair tickled his groin area. Fingers wrapping around his cock, and slowly massaged up and down. 'I want you to feel the pleasure that you gave me this afternoon.' She continued. Her tongue darted out and slowly licked the underside of his shaft.

'Ughhhh!' He moaned. Waves of pleasure moved up his cock, they were aided by the symbiote pushing a modified ecstasy into his blood. Every time the two had sex the symbiote had effected both of them. Pushing Susan to be more dominate while enslaving Roberto. Neither of them saw the change but it was noticeable. In the weeks that had been since Susan's infection He had become more and more receptive to her and her suggestions. The more he did what she said the more he fell submissive and received more exotic pleasures.

She stopped teasing his cock, and moved up his body until her pussy hovered over his lips. He tried to move his lips up but for some reason his powers failed him. The pussy lowered onto his face becoming his entire world. He instinctively started to lick and nibble making the already wet pussy drip into his mouth. Her pussy ground into his face as her orgasm approached. She reached down and aggressively placed his engorged cock into a high tech cock ring snapping it shut. At the snick of the lock, her orgasm overtook her flossing his face. Exhausted she fell off him.

'You are my pet now dear. Any orgasms you get will be if I allow it!' Her voice had changed to a sadistic twinge. 'We can fuck anytime but you will only feel nothing. I'm in control of you.' She got up and looked at the happiness in his eyes, her smile brought a jolt of pleasure to his cock.

As the two drifted off to sleep , the goo went to work. Her body became covered with a shiny dark blue costume as her goo enveloped her. Part of it wormed into her mind developing a link to her and her master. Another part worked its way into her still moist pussy and plied it's way into her ass. She moaned as both cocks writhed in pleasure. Her mind became blank and empty as the goo took hold.

In her mind, she knelt before an obscured man. She had been like this ever since a week after that fateful night. Who are you? A voice in her mind asked.

Your slave, she responded. A wave of pleasure hit her. She moaned in the real world. It didn't start like this. Her first night she had a wet dream. She was in the middle of a foursome, the man in black, and three other faceless bodies. She was spit roasted and then drenched in their cum. All the while words flashed into her mind: slut, obey, pet, and pleasure. She had first resisted, but every night the fantasies became more depraved. Other superheroes she knew showed up and took pleasure with her body. Then a week ago she broke.

The dream started off innocently enough, it was Roberto and her having sex. When suddenly it changed to the man in black fucking her. The same phrases hitting her mind. She struggled and looked over and saw Roberto on the side masturbating to her getting fucked. The sight of him getting cucked turned her on so much that she moaned pleasure. This opened the floodgates, her mind pushed her body into fucking back into him.

As her pleasure grew more and more phrases leaked out of her, and her mind became corrupted. She was debased so many times that night in her mind that when she woke the next morning she felt like a new woman. A submissive slave to her master but a brutal key holder to her husband.

The next day, Susan took off for her daily run, she knew exactly where she was going. Her body was screaming for it, her nipples poked through her top. A faint wet spot started and grew bigger as she neared her destination. Her heart pumped faster with exertion and excitement. As she bound up into the lobby of the famous paragon tower she could tell who was already turned and went up to a very pretty red head receptionist.

'He is waiting for you!' She said, giving a knowing wink.

'Thanks MJ' Susan replied as an image flashed into her mind of the pretty girl nestled between her legs. Susan rode the elevator to the top floor. Her mind raced she didn't know what to expect when she reached the top floor. Her hands absently moved to her body, one on her breast the other to the growing wetness of her pussy. She kneaded her body gradually making herself more and more horny.

Ding!

The doors opened and she was greeted by a sight. Around the room were the once noble and incorruptible hero's known as the Paragons. Now, these heroes where engaging in acts of debauchery. The Mage, dressed scantily in see through lingerie, led the hero known as Cascade around by a collar and leash and nothing else. A pile of bodies were in one corner, superheroine being invaded by superheroes each in throes of pleasure. If the public had seen this display, their faith in them would be shaken to the core.

'Ah my Defender whore! Finally you decide to join us!' The Master boomed. Tendrils blossomed from his goo and enveloped Susan. Snaking it's way roughly grabbing her breasts, tweaking the piercings. She fell to her knees, knowing that she was about to fully give in to her submission. His cock emerged from his costume. A smile crept on her lips. As her tongue touched his engorged cock, Susan Torres became no more. In her place was a whore, a slut, and all she could think of was how wonderful she felt.