All Comments on 'Pure Temptation'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

S&F, it's hot, it's sexy, and it's so much fun! The visit by the neighbor who was understanding rather than condescending and Ken's attempt to make them stop and think for a moment or two were nice touches considering their age difference. That allowed for some careful reflection that added a degree of realism to their fairytale romance and their steamy sexual adventure. Definitely a 5*, triple digit scorcher of a story! Wishing you the best in the contest, too!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars ++++ and into favourites

Their first sex together had me so hard and the birth of their daughter brought back memories of my own being born. The roller coaster in between was wow! Loved all the sex, so well written, you never disappoint :)

Cheers, Andy

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Steve in S.A.

I've been having some computer problems, so I thought I'd respond to your email with this story.

I was so touched to see that you've not only read every one of my stories, but have recorded them, too.

Hoping you would read this, I decided to thank you by naming a character for you - Uncle Steve.

I hope you enjoy this story and whatever I dream up in the future.

Thanks for your kind words and support, that are very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing more beautiful than the birth of a baby, great ending.

charlie4858charlie4858almost 2 years ago

Wonderful ending, thanks again, a great writer.

tucarne8tucarne8almost 2 years ago

Beautiful, sexy story I loved it and you won 🏆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best I have ever read! I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I told myself that I would not read any more of these kinds of stories but I did. Now my face is all wet with tears and snot. This was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 Stars. I hope you get 1st Place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb romantic story telling by an excellent author. There is a good build-up at the beginning, and the characters have good depth. The romantic scenes are wonderfully descriptive and written very tastefully. The tender, almost dreamy atmosphere of the story is simply marvelous. Five stars.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Well done. I put it down a couple of times thinking it was another stupid all sex story that you get on this site. but I came back because the characters evolved. And it ended beautifully. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars ✨ I just love your stories thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for yet another 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story. On to the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

SIMILAR Stories