Pure Temptation

Story Info
Neither Of Them Could Deny, Their Chemistry Was Explosive.
29.4k words
4.81
38.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for the "Nude Day Story Contest 2022" Contest. As always, your votes and comments are very much appreciated.

Just so you know, everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen and more than happy with everything that's going on.

Word of warning, this is also a pretty sexy story.

Heaving a dejected sigh, I rolled out of bed tossing my long reddish-blonde hair over my shoulder, wondering what I'd do with myself.

Finally done with school, I knew I should start working on my resume, to see if I could find a job. Though, I wanted to kick back for at least a few weeks and enjoy myself, figuring I'd earned it. Especially after the grueling four years I'd just gone through in college, getting my economics degree and finishing top of my class.

With my three besties off in Europe for the summer, I kind of felt adrift.

I just wish there was something fun I could get up to, maybe even something a little naughty. Lately, I'd been feeling so wound up, until I realized that I was just plain horny.

Smirking, I wandered into the shower to have a wash, deciding that first I'd spread my legs and aim the showerhead at my little puss.

Eyes closed, my head fell back from the tantalizing feel of the warm water pulsating on my throbbing clit, and it didn't take long before I began to shake and moan. As a little shiver began to race through me, I had to fight to breathe as the most delicious sensation swept over me like a tidal wave. Letting out a deep satisfied groan, I kept on moaning, as I felt myself begin to reach the summit and crest. Tugging and twisting at my nipples, desperately gasping, every inch of me shaking right to my toes, damn, getting myself off had to be the best feeling ever.

Sex. Honest to goodness sex, I realized was what I really needed. I needed to get out there and get myself laid.

Of course, it would help if I had a boyfriend, or even just a fuck buddy, like a few of my friends had. Just to take the edge off, whenever I got this desperate urge. Obviously, a girl could only go so long before she started climbing the walls.

Soaping up my legs, I gave each long, toned limb a nice clean shave, till they felt silky smooth. Then I parted my pussy lips and carefully ran the razor over my sex, ensuring that I was perfectly clean shaven except for the little nest of reddish curls I had sitting atop my mound. Now, anyone looking could get a peek at my little pink slit, that is, if I ever had anyone in my life interested enough to even want to have a look.

Fresh from the shower, I dried off and headed to the kitchen, my big girls bouncing as I trotted down the stairs.

Spying my mother at the kitchen window I almost laughed, pretty sure what she was up to. Just as I suspected, she had her eyes glued to my father. Obviously, getting off on what she was seeing, I watched her lick her lips, softly begin to whimper and slide her hand between her legs as she took in the glorious sight of my dad alighting from the pool. Sun-bronzed, beautifully toned and dripping with water, I had to admit, he did have a magnificent body, especially for a man in his late forties. Such a beautiful, long thick cock, too. No wonder my mother was nearly salivating, her nipples pouting and her fingers sliding fast and hard into her slit.

More than a teensy bit jealous, I could feel myself getting damp between my legs, just imagining how crazy hot their sex life had to be. Especially, since our family normally went without clothes around the house. Which meant anytime they were in the mood they could just go ahead and pleasure each other. Outside, inside, I'm guessing even in their own bedroom, whenever the urge struck, they could go at it, and often did.

Due to my slightly unorthodox upbringing, I'd been taught from the time I was a child to never be ashamed of being naked and that I should be proud of my body, and that sex was a perfectly natural act. Still, they tried to be discreet around me whenever they made love. Although, unbeknownst to them, once I'd turned eighteen, I'd seen them going at it plenty of times, after they got more relaxed about getting busy with each other, even when I was around.

So, of course, I knew how much my father loved to go downtown on my mom before he slammed her.

I also knew that my mother absolutely loved the feel of sliding my father between her lips.

Just a few weeks ago, I was coming downstairs one night in the mood for a snack, all the lights off except for the blue glow of the TV.

Hearing some pretty desperate grunting and moaning coming out of the family room, had me curious enough to go take a look.

Still, when I peeked around the corner, I was a little surprised to see my folks going at it. In fact, they were going at it so hard, kind of curious to see what they enjoyed, I decided to stay and watch them for a bit. I got so engrossed, I was only vaguely aware that I was sliding a finger in and out of my pussy, as my blood began to heat.

Seeing my mother on her knees happily worshipping my father, had my jealous little puss clenching like crazy. Watching her bob her head up and down on him faster and faster, knowing how good that had to feel as the two of them began to shudder as they reached their peak, made me really wish I had a love life, even half as good as theirs.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," dad muttered on a shaky breath, running his hands through her hair. Flexing his hips, he thrust deep, going all the way to the back of her throat, judging from the sounds coming out of her as she gagged, laughed and plunged him right back in. "Baby, you make me feel so damn good," he reverently whispered, gently stroking a hand over her head.

Pulling back, easing off him, my mother happily moaned, obviously really getting into it, the way she licked him from balls to tip, smiling up into his eyes. "You know there's nothing I love more than the taste of you, Alec. You feel like heaven sliding over my tongue."

Slyly smirking, my father patted the couch. And no surprise, my mother, wearing an equally teasing grin, more than happy to comply, crawled up beside him. Down on her hands and knees, she desperately mewled as my father clutched his cock and slammed his way inside her, the two of them getting off on a little doggy style fun.

Utterly enraptured, I'm not sure how long I stood there watching the two of them getting off on each other. All I knew, was the sounds of them groaning, and their flesh slapping was loud enough to drown out the TV.

The way they had my poor pussy nearly dripping as I witnessed them going to town on each other, made me realize how much I wanted that, too.

Although, I have had a little experience with the male of the species.

Three years ago, though still a virgin, the day after I'd celebrated my eighteenth birthday, my mother took me to the doctor and got me on the pill. When we got home, my father proudly smiling, presented me with my first box of condoms. I guess knowing if I was anything like them, I'd be having sex every chance I got. So, naturally, they wanted to make sure I was protected, if I was planning to have a healthy love life.

Like most girls my age, I'd had a few hook-ups in college, but never with anyone that meant anything, or that I'd even want to keep as a friend with benefits. Especially, since none of them had a clue on how to get me off.

Just then, remembering where I was, standing behind my mother in the kitchen, I noticed my father fresh from the pool, looked up and saw her watching him from the window. Wrapping his hand around his cock, slyly smiling, he started sliding it through his fist, silently inviting her to join him for some fun.

Turning her head, it finally dawned on her that I was right behind her. Nervously laughing, she said in a rush, "Oh, morning, honey. I uh, think your father needs me outside. I made you some breakfast, pancakes and bacon. It's in the oven. And there's a fresh pot of coffee on, too."

Smirking, I nodded. "Thanks, Mom." Knowing she was rushing out to have some naughty fun with my dad, I wished again, with everything I had, that one day I'd have someone of my own to hook up with, who could put that look of adoration on my face. Though the shower head was nice, and an easy way to get off, nothing beat the feel of a real live man pushing his way inside me, or licking me till I screamed, the way my mom always did when my dad went a little wild on her.

I took a seat at the kitchen table, just out of view, knowing they couldn't see me. And my heart clenched in my chest, watching my father tenderly kiss my mother as he parted her legs, clutched his cock in his hand and began to gently nudge his way inside her.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, her hands on his shoulders holding on tight, I noticed he was taking his time, sliding in nice and slow, then easing his way back out. Such a beautiful way to enjoy each other. Keeping his eyes on her the whole time, tenderly smiling, as he made slow, sweet love to his mate, it was easy to tell that they were madly in love.

And that was exactly what I wanted; to love, and be loved by someone so over the moon in lust with me, that he wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself. Which meant, that I had to get out there and find myself a sexy playmate of my very own.

Just hearing the way my mother was squealing as my father picked up his pace and really began to rail her, I could feel my pussy clenching, wishing so much that I had someone who would be even half as wild as that with me.

I was getting so wet watching them go at it, I was starting to feel a little desperate. Gulping back the last of my coffee, not even caring if it burnt all the way down, I shot out of my chair, and practically threw my dishes in the dishwasher. I don't think I'd ever felt as desperate, as I turned to rush upstairs to get out my little rabbit, so I could slake this burning hunger that was nearly driving me out of my mind.

But just as I was about to race up the staircase, my mother's cell phone chimed, stopping me in my tracks. Taking a look back at it sitting on the kitchen counter, I thought I'd better answer it, considering that I could see she was on her knees, taking care of my father. And I had a pretty strong feeling at this particular moment, she wouldn't exactly appreciate me strolling outside with her phone, to tell her she had a call.

As soon I answered and said, "Hi," I smiled, recognizing my uncle Steve's cheerful voice.

"Hey, sweetheart, how are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess."

"What do you mean, you guess? Now that you're done college, you should be out there having fun, before you have to join the rest of us, out in the working world. Go and sow some wild oats, like I did after I graduated. Probably the best time I've ever had, was those few months I took off before I started working."

Heaving a sigh, I agreed. "Yeah, I wish I was out there enjoying myself. Problem is, my friends are all away in Europe, and I'm stuck here in the city on my own, because of the last few exams I had to write."

"Aw, that's too bad. But I've got an idea. Why don't you come up to the cottage for a little sun and fun? I'm up with here with Ken. You remember Ken, my buddy from high school, who lost his wife a few years back. Seeing as it's a long weekend, I thought I'd invite him up to enjoy a few days at the lake. So, why don't you drive up and join us?"

Oh, yeah, I sure as hell remembered Ken. The man was all kinds of hot. Great body, killer smile, charming as hell. From what I could tell, when I'd seen him in board shorts, he was hung like a damn horse, too.

Smiling at the thought of seeing Ken again, my pussy actually spasmed, imagining all the fun I could have with a stud like him. "Actually, Uncle Steve, that does sound like fun, and I'd love to come up for a couple of days.

He chuckled. "Good. It's so warm and sunny, you wouldn't have to pack much. Not that it matters in your family, the way you guys walk around without any clothes. And I'm sure you know that tomorrow's Nude Day too, right?"

"Oh, wow, I almost forgot." Smiling to myself, I realized I'd have the perfect excuse to strut my stuff around uber hot Ken. "Thanks for the reminder. I'll just pack a few things and head on up there, if that's okay."

"Looking forward to seeing you, sweetie. I only called to check in and say hi. So, you say hello to your mom and dad for me. And I'll go into town and get us some steaks and some more wine to have with dinner."

"But what can I bring?"

I could hear the smile in his voice when he said, "You just bring your sweet self, and that'll be plenty."

When I told them where I was going, I almost laughed at the way my parents coyly smiled at each other. My mother was still smirking at my father, even as she was telling me she thought it was a great idea that I was going up to spend some time with my uncle and his friend at the lake.

I imagined my folks would be going at it like rabbits around the clock, till I got home again. I was grinning too, as I packed my skimpiest summer things, knowing I'd be spending at least a few days enjoying the company of gorgeous Ken.

After making the two hour drive up the highway to the lake, my uncle was waiting for me at the marina. Pulling me into his arms for a kiss on the cheek, he stepped back, and looked me up and down. "Wow. Sometimes I forget you're all grown up. You've really matured into a beautiful young lady, Sierra." I just smiled, pleased to hear that he realized I wasn't a kid anymore.

When a light breeze lifted the hem of my short, low-cut sun dress, I loved the way the young marina guy's eyes popped when he got a peek at my body. Especially, when a stronger gust blew it all the way over my head, baring pretty much everything I owned. As my oblivious uncle, with his head down concentrating on his footing, helped me onto his boat.

Of course, the marina guy had to be able see that underneath, I wasn't wearing a bra, just a tiny red thong, that barely did a thing to cover me down below. Glancing down, even I could see my nipples poking hard at the swirl of sheer green and blue fabric.

Watching the young guy unhook the lines, swallow hard, and stand there mooning as he waved goodbye, I just hoped I'd get the same reaction from Ken. Because right now, I really wanted to get my clothes off, and see how fast I could get busy with my uncle Steve's super hot friend.

The moment he came into view, I could feel my eyes pop. Ken might have been old enough to be my father, but good gravy, seeing him again as we approached the dock, I wondered how it was possible he could be so much hotter than I remembered.

Once we'd docked, Ken took my hand and helped me off the boat. Thrilled to see him again, I threw myself into his arms and squeezed him tight, pressing my breasts against the firm wall of his chest. "It's so good to see you again, Uncle Ken," I said with a coy little smile.

Looking a little stunned, Ken just blinked and awkwardly patted my back. My uncle laughed as he tied up his boat. "I think you're old enough you can just call him Ken now, sweetheart."

The boat secured, Steve, smiling, rubbed his hands together and suggested, "Now, how about a cocktail?" Then he looked me over again and asked, "You are twenty-one now, right?"

I laughed, winked at Ken and nodded. "Yeah, no worries, I'm legal, just turned twenty-one last week."

I noticed Ken looked a little flushed as I slipped my arm through his, and enjoyed the sensation of brushing my left breast against his muscular bicep, as we walked our way up to the cottage. My uncle following behind us with my little suitcase, didn't seem to notice that I was enjoying the hell out of teasing his friend.

Looking Ken up and down in just a pair of yellow board shorts, holy smokes he looked absolutely amazing. Rock hard abs, nice dusting of dark chest hair trailing all the way into his shorts to the promised land, smooth, sun bronzed skin, dark haired, blue eyed. My utter fantasy man come true.

"So, how have you been, Ken?" I asked, as we strode up to the cottage.

"I'm uh... good," he said, his eyes darting from my face to my breasts, enticingly bouncing as we walked, with nothing to restrain them.

Once we were inside, out the punishing heat of the afternoon sun, Ken, looking a little flustered muttered, "I uh, think I could use a drink."

My uncle chuckled as Ken crossed the massive great room, and headed to the bar. Lowering his voice, Steve leaned in and whispered against my ear, "I think, spending a little time with a beautiful young lady like you, is just what he needs to help get him out of his funk. Poor guy's been feeling a little down lately."

I smiled looking over at Ken, knowing I'd be more than happy to help with whatever he needed, in or out of our clothes.

"Seeing as you two are in your bathing suits, I'm feeling a little overdressed. I think I'll go and change into my swimsuit," I told them, letting my gaze roam over Ken's perfectly toned body.

Steve nodded toward the tall wooden staircase. "Your room's upstairs Sierra, right across from Ken's."

That bit of news had me smiling from ear to ear, as I made my way up the staircase, pleased to hear that we'd be nice and close. Especially knowing that my uncle's room was out of earshot, down on the main floor facing the water.

Just before I stepped into my room, Ken called up the stairs, "Before you go and change, what can I get you to drink, Sierra?"

Leaning my breasts over the railing, making my low-cut dress dip even lower, giving him a nice eyeful of the twins, I said, "I'd love a cold beer if you've got one." Eyes wide, his grip a little shaky, he held up a long neck. Smiling, I nodded. "Yeah, that'll work."

I decided to leave on my red strappy sandals, as well as my gold ankle bracelet when I came down in my red string thong bikini, that did almost nothing to hide my goodies. Had to be one of my sexiest swimsuits, consisting of just three teeny, tiny little triangles that barely covered my nipples, and my smoothly shaved slit. And was also adorned with some little gold chains that only served to highlight my assets, the enticing way they shimmered across the swell of my breasts.

My tight, toned ass was basically bare, save for the little bit of red Lycra bisecting my cheeks. When I went to accept the beer from Ken, I almost laughed out loud at the way his mouth hung open and his eyes as big as saucers, slowly raked me over from head to toe.

"Wow," he murmured, his eyes locked on my perky twins, probably not even realizing he'd said it out loud.

Flicking my long reddish-blonde hair over my shoulder, I winked as I accepted the beer. I put it to my lips, of course making sure to slowly lash my tongue all around the rim first. Keeping my eyes on his, I tipped back the bottle and eased the cool liquid down my throat, knowing full well, what the long neck bottle looked like, positioned against my open mouth.

Not even realizing his friend was starting to breathe funny, Steve chuckled. "Gosh, you look like a centrefold in that bikini, Sierra. So, I think you'd better watch yourself going down to the beach. There are some young guys on the lake this weekend, that I'm sure would love to get their hands on you."

I knew exactly whose hands I wanted on me, and the way I smiled into his eyes, putting the long neck bottle back to my lips for another chug, I hoped Ken could read me loud and clear -- I wanted to get it on with him, and only him.

Figured us hooking up would help us both, get him out of his funk, and finally get me laid.

Glancing down, I had to turn my head, so he wouldn't see my satisfied smile. Holy smokes, he was already rock hard, and so aroused I swear I could actually see his erection pulsing in his shorts.

123456...8