Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Curse you, demon! This girl is innocent!" Gabriel roared.

"Hardly," Zafira scoffed. "Do you think she was born with that amazing cock-sucking ability? Please..."

Stacy moved down Gabriel's body, his cock still out in the open. He hadn't time to put himself away. She swallowed his cock in one gulp. Her mouth was hot like a moist massage towel. It did not burn -- but it was certainly close. Gabriel vainly tried to move; Zafira's magic held him in place.

"What do you plan to do with Cole Harvey?" he asked. "It isn't like a succubus to play with her food."

Zafira smiled wickedly. "Oh, I have big plans for Cole, don't you worry."

She looked down at Stacy, sucking Gabriel's cock with wanton abandon. Gabriel continued to struggle but it was no use.

"What's the matter, Crusader? I thought you liked them young. Why, she's barely ten minutes old. Doesn't get much younger than that! And look at how skillfully she pleasures you."

There was no denying his pleasure. The way her hot, long tongue coiled around his cock while her mouth bobbed up and down was unsurpassed. He was simultaneously being sucked and stroked.

Zafira swatted Stacy on the head. "But newborn devilkin lack discipline."

Stacy released Gabriel's member and cowered against her mistress, perched on all fours. Zafira slipped out of her dress and flexed her wings while her horns extended. Her tail whipped between her legs and wrapped around Stacy's neck like a makeshift leash. Stacy did not resist; she sat completely still.

"That's a good girl."

Zafira used her tail to pull Stacy closer to her by the neck. The devilkin's face was drawn directly to Zafira's pussy. Gabriel stared helplessly.

Stacy pleasured her mistress with long licks, up and down her demonic nethers, from her tight rosebud to her swollen clit. Zafira moaned loudly as her pet sucked and licked at both holes and between and beyond. Stacy's tongue then penetrated her mistress' pussy, snaking its way deep into her core.

Zafira exploded in a supernaturally powerful orgasm. The stained glass windows of the church shattered with her ecstatic climactic cry.

The alluring demon turned her gaze to Gabriel, now lightly covered in shards of glass. "I haven't forgotten about you, poor Crusader."

Gabriel's heart pounded. He knew his fate. It was all his own damn fault. Guilt, remorse, and fear filled his mind.

"Oh heavenly father, please forgive me!" Gabriel prayed.

"Shhh," Zafira said. "No one is going to spare you for what you've done."

Zafira climbed atop Gabriel's helpless body. His hard cock sank deep inside her. She rose, and slid up and down his shaft rapidly, coating him with her unholy juices. Her pussy was sopping wet from Stacy's tongue. She slammed against his pelvis with unparalleled ferocity. Gabriel's body betrayed him, giving in to the infinitely blissful pleasure her warm, tight, soaked, sex provided. Against his will, he thrust into her, desperately trying to clear his mind of all arousal.

He failed. It was too much for any man. Gabriel tensed, prepared to send his seed as well as his soul straight to hell.

Zafira felt his cock twitch inside her. He was ready. The moment Gabriel began to release his sticky cum into Zafira, she plunged her hand deep into his chest. The pain was completely unnoticeable compared to the pleasure of his final release. She pulled out his bleeding heart and held it in front of his eyes before those eyes shriveled into dust. His soul, as well as his heart, now belonged to her.

She stood and snapped her fingers in one hand while holding Gabriel's heart in the other. His remains caught fire. Gabriel burned completely to ash while Stacy watched, enthralled by the flames. Zafira ran her hand through her pet's hair while gazing at the heart in her hand that bled down her arm.

"One down, two to go."

With her new pet crawling in tow, Zafira's heels echoed against the walls of the chapel as she exited.

CHAPTER 4

Cole was up early after another sleepless night. He had not heard from Zafira or Gabriel for five days. He still did not know the outcome of their confrontation. This was his first day back on duty with the Chicago PD's Bureau of Detectives after a week of paid leave ordered by his captain.

He looked like hell. His eyes were bloodshot and he had not shaved for days. "Quite the specimen," he thought.

He poured himself a cup of hot black coffee in a near-hopeless attempt to kick-start his day. He felt uneasy, then startled, when the windows of his apartment began to vibrate. Was there a helicopter overhead? An earthquake?

He saw a flash of light from his living room. He rushed inside -- and found Zafira! She stepped through a dark roiling portal and into his apartment wearing her usual attire: leather jacket, little cocktail dress, knee high boots and sheer stockings, all in black.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" Cole asked tiredly.

"Boy, aren't we grumpy today? If having a case of blue balls is your problem, I've got plenty of ways to fix that," she retorted.

Cole rolled his eyes and left for the kitchen. He retrieved his coffee and returned to the living room to plop on the couch.

"Where have you been? I've been wondering for days what happened between you and Gabriel."

"How did you really think that would play out?"

"It would have been nice to know sooner."

"Aww," Zafira said, pouting her lips as she sat on the couch beside him. "You were worried about little ol' me. That's so sweet!"

He was a little worried. Zafira was the only hope he had left of ever finding who killed Maria. Putting herself in the sights of an experienced demon hunter did not seem like the best idea to him.

"So did you, uh, get what you needed from him?" Cole asked.

Zafira smiled wickedly. She tossed him a jar, inside was a bloody human heart.

"Ew!" Cole shouted. "What do you want me to do with it?"

"Oh, don't be such a baby!" Zafira teased. "Put it in your fridge. I'm afraid my new pet might try to eat it."

"New pet?" Cole asked inquisitively.

"It's a long story," Zafira said, nonchalantly stretching her tempting legs across Cole's lap.

Cole gazed at the heart inside the jar. "What do we need this for anyway?"

"We need to perform a ritual in order to find Maria's killer. For this ritual, we needed the heart of a priest. Gabriel needed to be eliminated anyway. That made him a most convenient target."

Cole sat the jar down on his coffee table, "What else do we need for this... ritual? Hopefully nothing that requires more dead bodies."

Zafira laughed. "Nope, no more dead bodies. Though the remaining items may prove to be tricky to obtain."

"Why is that?" Cole asked.

Zafira unzipped the sides of her boots and kicked them off. They clattered on the floor. "Before we get into that, there's a matter that needs to be addressed first."

Cole set down his empty coffee cup and rubbed Zafira's stocking covered feet. "What issue would that be?"

"I'm hungry," she said with a devilish smile.

"Something tells me you're not in the mood for Chinese," Cole said sarcastically, continuing to rub her feet.

"Chinese, Mexican, Bulgarian, whatever. Their nationality doesn't really matter, so long as they have a corrupt soul."

"As I thought," Cole said tightly.

Zafira looked down at Cole's hands on her feet. "You certainly have a way with massages."

Cole looked at his hands and stopped what he was doing. He had not even realized he was massaging her feet.

"Sorry, I um... I used to...."

"Maria?" she assumed.

"Yes," Cole admitted.

"I don't mind. In fact, it's kind of nice to have someone do something for me of their own free will."

Cole resumed massaging her. The silky texture of her feet felt just as good on his hands as his firm touch felt to her. His hands wandered a little further up her legs, rubbing her ankles and calves. Zafira smiled softly and hummed to his magical ministrations. Her sweet intoxicating pheromones, a smell that Cole had come to recognize as a sign of Zafira's arousal, started to fill the air of his apartment.

Cole looked into her eyes. "Something I've been curious about since we've met. You came from Hell, right?"

Zafira nodded. "That's right."

"What is Hell like?"

Zafira snickered. "Are you afraid of where you may end up?"

Cole slid his hands further up Zafira's legs, now to her knees. "No... just curious."

"Hell isn't a place, more like a separate plane of existence. Same with Heaven. Both exist side by side with your familiar mundane world, only separated by an invisible dimensional fabric. The layouts of these worlds are the same, just very different environments and occupants. Hell is chaotic: barren lands, constant wind storms, dark red skies, rivers and oceans of molten lava instead of water. Hell's resident demons all struggle constantly for power. I haven't seen Heaven but I imagine it is the exact opposite."

"Do you ever miss being there?"

"Does it sound like a place someone would miss?" Zafira snorted. "Of course not! Here, I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want, and with or to whomever I want. So long as I keep a low profile from angels and Crusaders, anyway."

"I assume you didn't have such freedoms in Hell. Who rules over Hell anyway?"

Zafira laughed as if Cole had made a funny joke. "I suppose you expect me to say Satan or Lucifer. Shows how little humanity knows of the planes! Hell is overseen by seven Aspects, otherwise known as The Seven Sins. Each Aspect is a powerful demon that represents a sin, and they have lesser demons who spread their sin across Hell and sometimes into the Human World."

Cole's hands reached Zafira's inner thighs under her dress. "What about Heaven?"

"I don't know much about Heaven, obviously. However, I do know Heaven follows a similar structure. They have seven Aspects as well, each representing a virtue."

The pheromones were thick in Cole's nostrils. His cock stiffened dangerously the further his hands slipped under Zafira's dress. He was still in control of his body -- but like that night in Grant Park, it sought to betray him.

Zafira saw his hesitation. "Keep going. You know you want to," she said with a seductive purr.

His fingers crawled further up her dress, finally reaching the end of the road. He thumbed through the small landing strip of hair above her sex. Then lightly, oh so lightly, ran his fingers across her sweet moist nether lips. He wanted her. Desired her. Craved her.

Then a vision of what happens to those who give in to their lust flashed across Cole's mind. They become shriveled lifeless husks, damned for all eternity. He hastily jerked his hands out from under Zafira's dress and put them in his lap.

Zafira smirked at Cole as she stood and pulled her boots back on. "Don't forget about your end of our deal, Cole. I need to feed, and soon."

Cole nodded. "I haven't forgotten. I'll return to work today. I can check the archives for someone you might find... palatable."

Zafira smiled. "I look forward to you bringing me dinner." She gave Cole a hug and a peck on his cheek.

She gestured to reopen the portal she came through.

"Oh, one more thing: take this."

She tossed Cole a palm-sized crystal. It was purple in color, and he could feel it vibrate with a small thrum of power.

"What's this?"

"Think of it as a key to my lair. If you are ever in need of my assistance, just hold that crystal above your head with your right hand."

His face twisted. "Couldn't I, you know, call you? Like a normal person?"

"I'm an old fashioned demon, Cole. Your human technology and I don't get along."

Cole laughed. This abundantly powerful creature, so gifted in the dark arts, was thwarted by the simple intricacies of a cell phone. Oh, the irony.

Zafira stepped into the portal. "Don't keep me waiting, Cole. Bad things happen to those who stand me up." She winked at him and the portal closed, leaving him alone in his living room.

Cole looked at his watch. Shit! He was going to be late for work!

*****

Cole returned to work at the precinct. He first reported to Captain Finnegan's office, knocking on the already open door. The captain looked up from his deskload of paperwork.

"Ah, Detective Harvey! Glad you're back. Are you trying a new rugged look around the station?"

In his haste to be on time, Cole had forgotten to shave.

"No sir, just running a little late this morning," Cole replied.

The captain gestured with a curt nod. "Have a seat."

Cole sat in the chair opposite of Captain Finnegan's desk. "We need answers, Harvey. Since you were the only witness to what happened that night, I'm putting you in charge of this investigation. This is a high profile case, probably the highest of your career. I've got the mayor breathing down my neck and I need you to get to the bottom of this. Can I count on you?"

"Yes Sir!" Cole replied with enthusiasm. He stifled his inner anxiety.

Captain Finnegan considered the detective. "Good. You're dismissed."

Cole left the captain's office to spend most of the day at his desk, re-reading all the reports on the night club murder and scanning the police archives for a proper candidate for Zafira to... make disappear. Sure, there were plenty of thugs, drug dealers, pimps, and similar scum, but he felt they were not deserving of the death penalty.

"Cole! I see you're back today. I have something to talk to you about."

Cole looked away from his computer monitor. Frank stood nearby in an all-too-serious pose.

"Look, if this is about the other day, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose my temper like that."

"No, no. It's not about that at all," Frank said. "I have a lead on Maria's killer!"

Cole practically jumped from his chair. "What do you got?!" he shouted.

"I'll explain at Vince's lab."

They briskly walked to the medical examiner's lab in the precinct's basement. Cole was anxious. Could this finally be the big break he had sought all this time?

Frank and Cole stepped into the pathologist's realm. They found Vince staring at his computer monitor.

"Okay, Vince," Frank said. "Show Cole what you've found."

Vince turned around, "Hey! Glad you're back."

"Spare me the pleasantries and get on with it," Cole said impatiently.

"Right," Vince said. He ignored his friend's brusqueness. "So, as you know, one of the only pieces of evidence we have in Maria's shooting is a partial fingerprint on one of the bullet casings found at the crime scene. Due to it being small and incomplete, we've been unable to identify who the print belongs to."

"That is, until now," Frank said with a big smile on his face.

Vince turned back to his computer monitor. "The FBI was kind enough to allow me to try out their new experimental software. Using a database of billions of fingerprints, the software is able to 'guess' what the rest of a partial fingerprint could look like. It was able to compile eighteen possibilities."

"So?" Cole asked, waiting for the punch line.

"So," Frank said. "The weapon used in the shooting was a rare 9mm Belgian revolver. We know this because, when this gun is fired, the hammer leaves a unique imprint on the casing. We cross referenced the eighteen possible fingerprints with the number of registered Belgian revolvers on file and found a single match!"

Vince typed into his computer and then turned his monitor toward Cole. "Meet Markus Santana. The man has quite the rap sheet. Burglary, drug trafficking, and is currently on parole after being convicted of armed robbery. He was released on good behavior just before Maria's murder. We checked the surveillance footage of the robbery and sure enough, the masked armed gunman was holding a 9mm Belgian revolver."

Cole's blood boiled as he stared at the mugshot of Markus on the monitor. "So what the fuck are we waiting for?!" he shouted.

"With this software being experimental, it wouldn't be admissible in court." Vince said.

"But," Frank interjected. "It does look convincing. Convincing enough for a judge to issue a search warrant. If we find the revolver with his prints on it, we can match them to the casing found at Maria's crime scene."

"How long?" Cole asked.

"The warrant should be signed by tomorrow morning," Frank said. "I have a team already assembled and ready to go. Vince here will be with us to handle the evidence."

It all seemed to fit together so neatly. Could this really be right? There was, however, one way to know for sure.

"Good work, both of you. Thank you," Cole said. "Tell me what you find once the search warrant is a go."

"You'll be the first to know," Vince said with a reassuring smile.

Cole left the lab, grabbed what he needed, and left the precinct. It was time to take Zafira out to dinner.

*****

Cole stood outside Zafira's lair under the dirty highway overpass. He felt a little foolish, but he held the crystal she gave him in his right fist and raised it above his head. The crystal responded with a dim hum and a bright violet glow.

Immediately, a portal appeared from the concrete wall where Cole had entered her lair before. Zafira stepped out, wearing an all-too-familiar dress -- the red cocktail dress she wore when they first met at the night club. The dress left little to the imagination as to what was underneath. She also wore the same stiletto heels that would be the envy of all women onlookers.

Zafira sashayed over to Cole, standing beside his car.

"Get in," he said brusquely.

"Hmmm, I don't see anyone with you. I assume I'm eating out tonight?"

"I said, get in!" Cole ordered.

"My, my! You're even crankier than this morning. Did you forget who you're talking to?" Zafira asked, her bright red eyes giving him a cold stare.

Cole quickly came to his senses. He was not normally this temperamental. His rage and impatience clouded his judgment.

"I'm sorry, Zafira," he apologized. "I'll explain on the way."

"Apology accepted," Zafira said. She opened the passenger door. "Besides, the badass vibe doesn't work well for you."

They drove from under the overpass onto the access road. Zafira noticed Cole gripping the steering wheel unusually tightly. He had a fierce, fiery look in his eyes, a look of complete determination.

"So, uh, where are we going?" she asked finally.

"Some colleagues at the station found some new evidence on Maria's murder. We are going to make sure it checks out."

"I thought you were supposed to bring me dinner," Zafira sighed.

"If it does check out, you'll have your damn dinner, don't worry," Cole said coldly.

Zafira tossed him her signature devilish smile. "Oh, I like it when you're cold hearted!" She leaned over and kissed the side of his neck. "It really turns me on."

Cole paid no mind to her tongue running up and down his neck and her hand fondling his genitals as he drove. He was focused, and not even a sexy demon like Zafira could deter him from his goal.

It was not a far drive to his destination. He parked on the roadside next to a shabby set of run-down houses. It was a very poor neighborhood; Cole's police instincts told him to be on his guard here. He looked across the street at a run-down white house. It had expanded metal sheets over the windows to protect against vandals, broken downspouts, chipped paint, an untended yard, and several beat up cars in the driveway.

"Well this certainly isn't the most romantic place to dine," Zafira said. "But I'm not going to be too picky at this point. What are we doing here again?"

"We're looking for a man: Markus Santana. His last known address is that shitty house over there. The cars in the driveway suggest he is inside. When he comes out, I need you to use your mind reading ability to tell me if he killed Maria."

Zafira looked at him, confused. "And you suspect the man who killed your wife lives in that shithole? What do you base this on, exactly?"

1...34567...19