Purity Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, bunny..."

She shivered. It was better when he didn't use her name. She'd have to tell him that later.

Alexander was too lost in the moment though to consider the finer details, tremors of control tingling through him as his bunny shuddered. She must have already been building to another orgasm from how she squeezed down around his shaft, managing to bury his cock in past the thickness of the medial ring, marvelling breathlessly at just how much she was able to take. Maybe it was just how her body was or maybe it was something else, something more, something that made her want to please him above all else, everyone else, in the whole wide world.

It didn't matter though as long as she was with him, one last virginity of hers left to take in her feminine sex, for he was yet to spend his seed inside her, claiming her completely. It was the ultimate mark, to let another mount one bareback and take their cum, and that was just what he planned to do. Snorting heavily, his tail swished in a raspy flick of hair, Marie's breath catching beneath him, dark eyes fixed on him as she stared up at him in complete and utter adoration. With a heady groan that rose from the back of his throat, not even sounding like him, he knew with a settled sensation of belonging that that was just how he looked at her too.

He tightened his grip on her paw as he powered into her, bolder than ever as her pussy swallowed up every one of his thrusts. He was able to put more force behind them, even though he was not using his full strength, but it was a taste of the dominance he could offer her as the silk ties pulled tight, Marie teetering on the edge of another climax.

Yet it was that climax that he would tie in with his own as he nipped at her neck, leaving his mark on her with a wash of warm breath, the bunny's cries filling the bedroom as she spiralled into orgasm. It was not for her to control but it was for the stallion to ride her out through it all over again, scooping a paw under her buttocks to lift her up to his cock as he sought to cram another inch or two inside her, testing her limits, while the tip of his cock pressed up to her innermost barrier. It was hard to do at the height of such desire but he could angle it just right to get up alongside that barrier, a softer span of flesh allowing that seductive true penetration, his cock pulsing, grinding, aching for release.

Marie would have clung to him if she could have but the moment was his to take her through just as she pleased, heart hammering in the bliss of losing control, rocking and trembling, though she wasn't really moving very much at all. She didn't have to in order to submit to him, the stallion of her life, his cock disappearing into her hot, wet tunnel as her folds closed around him, sloppy and lewd with her soaked arousal. Her pussy tried to squeeze down on him but that climax was for the two of them as his balls just about managed to bounce off her cunny, a whinny heralding a release of a higher pleasure.

And then Alexander lost all control as he emptied his balls into her, lost in the moment yet still in control, grunting and snorting, huffing like a wild stallion as he powered into her. He demanded that her pussy suck down every inch of his cock that he was willing to give, the extra depth allowing his cock-tip to flare out, spending spurt after spurt deep up inside her. His thrusts forced his cum out along the length of his cock even as he thrust but that was not about to stop him as Marie's toes curled and flexed, crying out as her orgasm pounded through her.

He wouldn't stop, taking her completely and utterly, her body willingly his to do with as he commanded, although he was respectful of the limits her body presented to him. It didn't stop him from enjoying the slick sheen on the part of his cock lingering outside her pussy, staying as deep as possible to pound into her, letting her milk him and milk him even though Marie could not have been aware of what her body was doing even then.

The orgasm may have been the pinnacle but there was a softening to come, his paws gently untying her bondage, staying inside her for as long as possible even as his cock softened, teasing and easing from her as much as he strove to linger. Marie moaned, head rolling from one shoulder to the other, every last bit of her vitality and energy stripped from her in those multiple orgasms, stamina coveted but leaving much to be desired. She would get there though, her want and need leading her to kneel before him each and every night as she learned what it was to be his submissive, Marie leading while he allowed her that submissive freedom of true expression.

She was in his arms for a long time, cradled there, recovering, relaxing in the afterglow and slowly coming back to some sense of herself, her control over her body returning. It was sweetening and softening but he needed to rise at some point, kissing her forehead and standing. Stretching out his arms over his head, Alexander caught her looking, casting her a sly glance back over his shoulder, though Marie was not swift enough to act like she was still drowsy, a faint blush prickling to life in her cheeks and warming the interiors of her ears.

The stallion's cock twitched, flushing faintly with blood all over again, and Marie gasped, eyes wide.

He wanted her. She swallowed. Could she ever have wanted anything more?

"Come here."

Pointing to the rug, he snapped his fingers, an eyebrow raised as if merely waiting for her to get into position. Even though her body ached pleasantly from her very first time, something that would be softly and sweetly relived between the two of them over wine and entrees later on, she wanted something more, something that she had never even the once considered before Alexander came into her life.

For all she needed was to be at his hooves above all else, her head bowed and ears trembling up as she prostrated herself before him, letting him know, well and truly, that he was the dominant of her soul, her heart and everything she was. Her hair fell down her neck in a mostly sheer fall, a little mussed where she had tossed and writhed on the bed, though Alexander's fingers combed it out as his cock rose swiftly back to full hardness as if it had never softened at all. He was a stud and a breeder too at that, everything that she could have ever have wanted in a partner as he drew her head back slowly, smiling as he rubbed his cock against her face.

Marie whimpered, pussy dampening softly, her folds clenching even though her cunny could not hope to keep the slickness of his seed in there with how much he had stretched her. She was right where she wanted to be and the rest of her life with Alexander, her lover forever, had opened up before her like the petals of a rare flower.

Was she that flower? She felt like it sometimes, what with how he looked at her. Yet he had his cock pressed to her muzzle, an eyebrow raised, forelock flopping across his other eye in a way that, strangely, made her heart turn over. She'd have a lot more of that in the future, after he collared her and made her his forever.

Alexander nickered, tail flicking, drawing her attention back to him, the throbbing of his cock, glistening faintly with a combination of his seed and her sweet arousal. Her mouth moistened.

"You have work to do, little one."

Marie licked her lips, ears slipping back submissively.

"What would you have me do, master?"

Alexander's nostrils twitched as he smirked, eyes alight with dark desire that he had not had the chance to let out to play in so very long.

It was as if she didn't have to ask...


12