Housewife Discovers Her Desire

Story Info
A bored housewife discovers her destiny.
776 words
3.47
22.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9:50am

Vicki was distracted, anxious perhaps even a little scared. What had driven her to agree to this, whatever this was going to be. She was a grown women, in a relationship. Yes she enjoyed the camming sessions, the attention was fun and the cash a nice bonus but that was with someone on the other side of a screen. Why has she given him her address?

She thought back to the start. A normal evening of camming whilst Greg was otherwise engaged with a few private sessions thrown in but nothing out of the ordinary. She's been a cam girl since the middle of June and was getting used to the routine and was building up some regulars. She was also used to the standard free cam nonsense. "Show is your tits love" appeared in the chat for the hundredth time. Did they really think that would work.

Then a new joiner to the chat. "Hi. Hru" vicki asked.

"I'm good thanks. Hru"

Not much to go on but she decided to continue the chat.

"All good. You up to much?"

"I was intrigued by your profile so decided to take a closer look, do you like doing as you're told?"

Vicki's profile highlighted that she was more of a sub than a dom but most of the cammers she interacted with assumed this just meant that she would do whatever was asked of her. They missed the control required for her truly to enjoy her sub status.

"Depends" she responded

"Ah I see you have a bratty side as well"

She couldn't disagree with that.

"Sorry, yes I do like doing as I'm told"

"And are you ok being punished if you don't"

Vicki thought for a moment

"Depends on the punishment"

He replied with a response that made her shiver

"Well of course there are levels of punishment, from a simple spanking up to humiliation. Perhaps sending photos of you to random people on your phone as you play with yourself"

Oh god, that was such a kink of hers. Throughout this other users tried to get her attention. She was desperate to be taken private to see where this would go. As if he could read her mind the alert for a private session went off

Over the next few weeks she had spent more and more time being used by a user she only referred to as Sir. She never heard him speak or saw him. She was also spending more and more time thinking about the sessions with him and playing with herself whenever she had a moment free which with Greg's lack of attention was easy enough.

Sir had started to set her little challenges, pushing her boundaries which kept expanding. She had shared her darkest fantasy with him, had been increasingly sub servient even flashing him in freeview. But she couldn't remember exactly how he had wangled her address from her. Once he had he made her an offer.

"Good evening Vicki"

"Hello Sir"

"I'm in your neck of the woods on Friday. I'm going to pay you a visit"

SHIT. Was Vicki's first thought. One he was sharing this information in free chat, but also what did that mean. And who was visiting. She still hadn't seen him or heard his voice.

As if anticipating her panic he had taken her private.

"Well?" Was all he typed.

She knew what this meant. If she said no, or indicated that she wasn't sure he would respect her boundaries and walk away. So why was she not typing that. And why were her knickers soaking.

As if in a daze she had typed

"Ok sir, what time"

"Good girl, I'll be there at 10am sharp. Be dressed in normal house clothes. I will knock on the door. When you open it I will simply say Glasgow, you will have 5 seconds to either close the door or I will let myself in"

"I understand"

That was 3 days ago, she looked at the clock 9:59am. She could hear someone coming up the stairs. She told herself she could just ignore it. But her knees trembled.

10am. Knock knock.

She had to at least see what he looked like, a quick look. Close the door, never think of it again. Where was the harm.

She opened the door. A man. Over 6 foot, grey hair, a little bit overweight, ok she could close the door now.

She looked him in the eyes. He said one word

"Glasgow"

She felt her body tremble. Close the door vicki. You can't do this vicki. She pulled the door open and he stepped in.