Purple Haze Ch. 02 - Ulrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They probably make her advertise whatever that shit is. If she has quick wits, she will have a chance to escape this soon enough.

"If they put any of the kidnapped girls to work, they will be either on floor one or two." Under heavy gazes of guarding thugs, she walked from door to door making sure to make some small talk with every woman and ask about prices. Playing a show of "have to see all options first" she investigated every room to no avail - her magic sense did not even tingle and none of the women resembled Lana. Or Hildi, for that matter.

The second floor met her with more suspicious guards. The guy watching over the elite suites flat-out rejected her passage saying that this is an invitation-based service and a random sleazy short shmuck is not on the list.

Sighing, she turned the corner and went to the other end of the gallery with a guard sitting near a closed door and a "Gloryhole" sign.

"What does it say?" Ulrise played dumb, desperately hoping that at least here there will be some clues of Lana's whereabouts. If not, she would have to start torturing people for information, and this can turn messy really fast.

"It says 'the best time of your life only for 10 gold'. Payment in advance!" He grinned.

She shrugged, paid, and entered a dark passage with a bunch of doors lined next to each other.

"Pick any stall and stick it in the hole. The girls on the other side know how to handle it!" the gloating thug gave her a shoulder shove and guided her toward the doors.

Ulrise really didn't like when people touched her uninvited, but the sudden pang of the familiar magic feeling wiped all snarky retorts from her mind. She quickly paced forward and entered the stall that radiated easily recognizable magic emanation.

The insides of a very small room were dimly lit by a single candle, and the only other noteworthy thing there was a round hole in the wall. A dick-sized hole, so now the 'stick it in' advice made more sense.

Dropping to her knees she whispered in the darkness of the hole:

"Lana?"

No answer.

"I am here to help you."

Still no answer but now she heard some rustling and movement on the other side.

"This is Ulrise, do you remember the dream?" The assassin decided that the name will convince Lana this is not some cruel prank from her kidnappers.

And it worked! The movement on the other side became more frantic, and the familiar voice weakly asked:

"Are you the person from the purple dream? I thought you are a woman, and Ulrise is a female name..."

Ulrise almost smacked her forehead in a facepalm to her own stupidity. She changed her voice to sound masculine while Lana expected a woman!

"This is a disguise; I will explain all this later. For now, the important part is this building will be assaulted by armed forces soon. I will go and make some diversion to signal the attack and then return to pick you up. We will use the chaos during the attack to escape. Can you walk?"

"Yeah, they did not beat me that bad." Ulrise clenched her jaws at these words. Krom and his henchmen will get the payback for this soon enough.

"They brought us here and took Hildi away, then they threw me to this cabin. I can hardly straighten my back here, it is so crammed and low! They told me to work with my mouth if I want to be fed tomorrow."

"Okay, hang tight and wait for my return. Do not provoke the guard, if they try to move you away - play for time. Have you seen a big green fucker called Krom? He is their leader."

"I have seen one big orc... another big one was calling him a brother. He took Hildi away upstairs, and I have not seen her since. Please look for her! She is a short-haired brunette with a big snake tattoo all over her back." There were desperation notes in her words and Ulrise could not help but admire Lana's devotion to her partner.

When she rose to her feet, she heard Lana's pleading voice once more:

"Before you go on, I have a request. It will not take much time! It might not be the best time right now, but I really need it. I am so weak and dizzy... You sound like a man; can you please stick your dick through this hole?"

Ulrise opened her mouth to reprimand Lana for perverted thoughts at a time like this... and slowly closed it. Back in the inn, Lana mentioned how she is feeling emptier by the day. And Ulrise knew firsthand how strong this hunger can be. A frightening thought occurred to her - what if Lana dissolve into dust without the steady magicka supply?

With a shaky hand, she unbuckled her pants and gently guided the half-hard meat through the hole in the wall. The guard would expect her to spend some time here, and she is not going to turn down a free blowjob!

A moan escaped her lips when a warm tight mouth enveloped her tip. Within several heartbeats, she became fully hard and poked at Lana's throat. Lana herself wasn't just idly holding the massive shaft between her lips but giving it all her attention: she thoroughly inspected glans with her tongue, then suddenly took it deep in her throat, gagged it back, and dragged her lips along half of the dick's length while slathering it copiously with saliva.

"The tip has a weird shape... But this is fine. Your dick is massive! It might be the biggest I've ever seen."

A weird sense of pride swelled in Ulrise with these words. "Lana is the first woman who sees my new prick and she is impressed. Maybe I should keep it just to flex on men."

Lana continued her oral assault with impressive skill, finding new angles to lick, suck, and nimble. Often Ulrise felt the meaty ridges of her shaft scraping Lana's gullet when the woman deepthroated it, this feeling alone almost made her cum.

"Keep this up and I will cum in no time."

Lana stopped her frantic sucking for just enough time to whisper in a husky voice, "Yesss, all in my mouth. Show me what you have, I expect a fucking deluge from this monster."

"You might be biting more than you can swallow," Ulrise chuckled. Her legs twitched, a sure sign of impending orgasm. She decided against trying to hold and prolong this delightful experience, there still was a job to do.

At last, Ulrise let loose a torrent of seed into the starving mouth. Lana sucked on it as if her life was on the line, swallowing the endless flood of creamy goodness like a champion. She managed to move her tongue to the underside of the dick, greedily moving it to coax more cum between contractions. The gulping and lapping could be clearly heard in the stall, making a deranged symphony echoing through the stall.

Finally, Ulrise's cum supplies were drained but she still stood for some time, allowing Lana to squeeze leftovers from her urethra and lick the meat pole shiny clean. She stepped back, dragging a flaccid dick from the hole.

"Wow, just wow. I am fucking empty."

"Maybe it is a long hunger, but your cum is the tastiest I ever tried. What is up with the tip?"

"It is a long story; I will tell it when we are safe and away from this place.

"Now I have some business to address. Be ready to run within half an hour or so."

Lana wished her luck, now with much more strength in her voice. Ulrise exited the stall and approached the talkative bandit, putting on the happiest facial expression she could muster:

"You did not lie; I can hardly imagine a better way to spend ten gold." Playing dumb, she gestured to a closed door ten feet away from them:

"Is this the stair to the third floor? What do you have in store there?"

Guard's smile became bleaker after a mention of the third floor:

"The boss is there, and you do not want to disturb him, trust me on this. How about you go to the drinking hall, and grab some ale? We have a redguard dancer there, by the end of her dance her only clothing is piercing, haha!"

"Thank you for the confirmation, asshole. No one touches me without permission." With these thoughts, she faked a smile and turned as if to move away from the guard. Keeping her right hand hidden, she poured magicka into forming a five-inch-long and very sharp icicle-dagger with a rough hand holder.

When the guard relaxed and started to turn away, Ulrise moved with lightning speed, driving the summoned weapon deep inside his neck. Blood boiled and instantly turned into red clumps on a freezing cold blade. Without giving him the opportunity to even gasp, her other hand covered his mouth, freezing his lips shut with another frost spell. Working with her armed hand, Ulrise stabbed him several more times, almost severing the head from the spine. The guy did not even manage to reach for his weapon.

"Dead as dirt... Now to the neat part." She noticed a toiler door right next to the gloryhole room, so she unsummoned the blade and concentrated on animating the corpse. Necromancy was not her strongest suit, but this was the most basic spell imaginable. Ulrise was wary that any moment a brothel client or another bandit can walk on her, so slowly dragging a heavy body was not an option.

The corpse stumbled but moved, slowly following Ulrise into the toilet. There, without risk of disturbance, she searched his pockets, taking all previously paid money back as well as the bandit's meager fortune. To her displeasure, his only weapon turned out to be a short wooden club.

"I cannot poison this shit. Looks like Krom will have to eat ice arrows after all."

She exited the toilet, commanding the corpse to lock itself in it. Someone will search for the missing guard, but people rarely break into a toilet if it is closed from the inside. Now, without the guard's prying eyes, she ascended the staircase to the third floor.

Moving slowly, the blond assassin moved from door to door, checking through a keyhole if there is light inside. Once she had to cover herself with invisibility to slip past a wide-open door. Beyond the door, a bald burly man was inspecting some crates. Since he was not an orcimer, Ulrise quickly lost interest and moved on.

She passed more closed doors and snuck past a big hall where several thugs were lounging, discussing women and card games.

"I am close to the corner of the building, orc's suite should be around here. If the khajiit was right, that is."

Under the cover of invisibility, she peeked around the corner and faced an intriguing sight. A young guard was kneeling in front of a richly decorated, but formidable-looking door, trying to find a better angle to peep through the keyhole.

"I'll be damned if my target is not here. Now to neutralizing the little voyeur."

Invisible and silent as a ghost, Ulrise circled him, summoning the icy blade. The guy was so enthralled by whatever going on inside that he completely failed to notice Ulrise's hand until it was way too late. She covered his mouth with her enhanced palm, welding his lips and cheeks in one clump of flesh with extreme cold. Even if he survived, his lips and mouth would be ruined for life, but Ulrise made sure to spare him from this misery by driving the ice dagger right through his eye socket.

Less than twenty feet from the murder scene, the bandits were still sitting around the hearth and flipping cards, completely oblivious to what is going on. Ulrise rifled through the corpse's pockets and was delighted to find a short dagger on his belt.

"I bet the little shit was carrying a weapon to look more dangerous. My fortune finally goes up!" She still had a good amount of magicka in her but summoning and unsummoning the magic weapon was unreliable and tiresome. The ice dagger will melt with time, and most importantly, it was impossible to coat it with poison since the poison will just freeze.

Unsurprisingly, the door was closed. Vague rhythmic sounds were coming through, so Ulrise got an idea of what was going on inside and why the guard was trying to spy on it. If the orc is pounding someone, it will just distract him and help the assassin.

Now was the time for another neat trick. She drew small fire runes in all corners of the door and burned them in the wood. A lock cannot keep the door closed if it is no longer a part of the door. She coated the dagger with the poison and drew some finishing fiery lines to connect all four runes. In one good push, the door swung open, while the lock and a good chunk of smoldering wood still stuck to the door frame.

Now was the time to act, and act quickly. The very first thing Ulrise saw in the dim lamplight was the green muscular backside and a naked ass, making distinctive fucking movements to some woman obstructed from Ulrise. Without hesitation, she threw the dagger and at the same time poured a massive amount of magicka into the door. The door closed, destroyed wood rapidly covering with a thick layer of frost crystals and ice. Within a heartbeat, the poor wood looked more like a glacier. Whoever tries to cut through it will have an easier time cutting the stone wall now.

Also, this served as a great sound insulator, which immediately came in handy. The poisoned dagger flashed in the light, the throw hitting the target exactly as intended - right under a scapula bone.

The orc howled as a damned soul, rolling from the bed. To Ulrise surprise and displeasure, he retained enough wits to reach for a weapon. She shot a torrent of flame at him to keep the green brute at a distance while the poison does its job.

It was a partial success. Krom stumbled back, instinctively covering his face from the heat. But just a moment later he threw a heavy wooden stool at Ulrise, forcing her to duck. Pressing the success, he leaped on her with surprising speed, landing a heavy blow on the woman.

The moment of triumph was short-lived as his sword passed through the illusion and cut into a wooden floor. The real Ulrise materialized two feet away, launching a blizzard of small icicles his way.

This kept him from freeing his weapon for a moment. Krom covered his face with one arm, taking a bunch of deep cuts. With one powerful pull, he freed the sword and fixed his gaze on the assassin:

"I will rip you to fucking shreds!!!" He charged again, forcing Ulrise to circle the room.

"Balruf sends his regards." If she can keep him talking, this might earn her some time. The poison should really have kicked in by now, but apparently, the orc's body mass and sheer rage kept him going.

She tricked him with two illusions again, sacrificing the first one and then creating the second one close to it. Krom hacked it with force, undoubtedly taking this as the same ploy as the last time, while invisible Ulrise stepped in the opposite direction. Her magicka reserves were starting to get concerningly low, so she put in some legwork to keep her distance.

The lighting in the room changed slightly, catching her attention. The woman that was so savagely pounded moments ago was now sitting on the bed, looking intensely at their fight. She nodded to Ulrise and reached for the lamp, opening the oil compartment.

"Let's see how this plays out." In a couple of precise steps, the blond positioned herself in a way that forced the orc to turn his back on the bed.

As he rushed for another attack, the woman splashed the oil at his back, immediately following it with the still-burning lamp fuse.

The impact was staggeringly effective. Instantly engulfed in flames, Krom dropped to his knees while gurgling a low, horrible bellow. Ulrise jumped in immediately, silencing him with a frost spell.

He slumped on the floor, leaving the assassin and the woman on the bed staring at each other in a room full of smoke and the smell of charred meat.

"This was quick thinking," Ulrise nodded to the woman. She took the last remaining lamp and approached the window, stepping over the still-moaning orc.

"This whining will stop soon enough; the dagger was poisoned." Ulrise calmly explained, while using a curtain as a blinder to flick the light three times. In the dancing light and shadows, Ulrise tried to figure out her unexpected helper.

The woman's face might have been pretty, if not for a big bruise covering almost half of her features. A wing of her nose was bloodied as if a piercing was torn away from it.

Without dropping a word, the woman stood from the bed and moved to the chair with a sheathed weapon hanging from it. It might have been a dagger for Krom, but in the woman's hands, it looked like a short sword.

"Should I be concerned? Is she insane?" Suddenly Ulrise acutely regretted the lack of a weapon. But her concerns turned out to be unjustified as the now armed woman turned to the prone orc.

Still, without dropping a sound she approached him with a blade, and in a wide swing she stabbed the already dying bandit, then again, and again, and again. Made by a clearly inexperienced hand, her blows landed on different parts of his body. But what she lacked in experience was easily compensated with hatred and determination.

In a minute the body had a dozen more holes than it naturally should, with a large red stain widening beneath it. Finally tired, the woman dropped to her knees, letting the dagger scatter on the floor. As she slumped, Ulrise finally noticed a big tattoo on her back, a snake eating itself.

Ulrise recognized the woman's mental state, it was not completely unfamiliar to her after all.

"It is okay, he is dead for good. Hildi, I am assuming?"

One of the woman's eyes was bloated by the bruise, but another one sparkled in the flickering light as she nodded. She rose to her legs and finally addressed her savior:

"I owe you my life. He wanted to kill me tomorrow in front of the girls to set an example of what happens when one of us runs away. But he wanted to have some fun first." She spat on the corpse but refrained from kicking it.

"Can you walk? I know someone who is very eager to see you again. And in several minutes this place is going to turn into a huge mess, a crew of armed thugs will assault the brothel."

Realization swept through Hildi's face, "Lana! Do you know where she is? Have they done anything to her?"

"She is okay, in a room on the second floor. Let's find some clothes, even in a brothel walking naked will drew unwanted attention to you." Hildi weakly smiled and started to rifle through the departed bandit's clothing.

"Good. She is returning to her mind. Is it because the concern for Lana replaced the murder rage?

"Wish I had someone who cares for me this much. Wait, am I envious?" Despite the incredible hardships and murderous breakdown, now Hildi was putting on the orc's awfully oversized shirt, moved by the desire to see her bellowed one.

"Damn, I am envious." Ulrise turned away from Hildi and used a rug to clean the bloodied dagger. Soon the sheathed weapon was hanging on her belt. Hildi meanwhile searched the boss's pockets and procured a keyring full of keys. She tinkled them in the air, earning an approving nod.

"What do we do now?" the brunette inquired, adjusting her new garment. Even though she was totally naked otherwise, not a hint of shame was on her face. Only determination.

"Right now I need your help to move two corpses." She revoked the magicka used on freezing the door. A meager fraction of what she spent, but at least now they were not trapped in the room. Hildi did not even flinch at the sight of the watchman with a bloody hole instead of an eye socket as they took him by legs and arms and dragged him into the suit.

"My initial plan of just waiting out in invisibility won't work now with Hildi by my side. But this might be a blessing in disguise. Let's try her acting skills, with her job, she must be a goddess at faking passion."

Together they rolled both corpses under the bed and Ulrise instructed Hildi on her new plan. They quickly rearranged the lighting in the room and took their respective positions. Hildi sat on the bed, well illuminated by the lamplight, while Ulrise stood in waiting in a dark corner. Now they just had to wait.

1...45678...12