Purple Haze Ch. 02 - Ulrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the first man appeared, even in the flickering light of a torch it was immediately obvious this is no guard. Ulrise noticed his tattooed hands and a mean-looking dagger. An orc thug, certainly. Following him, three more shady characters appeared.

"Rise and sing, lovebirds. The boss wanted to personally greet you back in the city, you fleeing, tattooed whore. Open the door!" He commanded one of his underlings to take care of this. The women inside made some noise, but it was clear they had nowhere to run.

More voices came below, the tavern owner was arguing with at least two more people. Confused Ulrise watched the unfolding spectacle, not exactly sure if she should intervene. At last, the door was pried open, and they lunged inside. After a couple of shrieks and a short struggle, both women were wrapped in blankets, their hands and arms tied, mouths gagged.

"They are dragging them somewhere! I can down one with a bolt, but if I start shooting fireballs it will hit Lana. FUCK! And there is at two more downstairs. No, this is not a fight I can take right now.

"I should watch where they are taking them at least. Why can't this mission be easy?"

The bandits stomped down, with Ulrise following them in the darkness. She saw four more people downstairs, now glad that she decided against fighting them. One of the thugs tossed a coin to the tavern host 'for troubles' and the whole rowdy crowd left the inn, gloating like crazy, carrying the women with them.

She tailed them from the tavern to the streets and then further. The gang of eight made little effort to move stealthily, so she had little trouble keeping up with them.

"Where the fuck are guard patrols? Is the situation this bad with their numbers?" While following the noisy bunch she caught a glimpse of movement behind her a couple of times but was unable to discern anything. Laying in ambush was out of the question since she had to keep up with the kidnappers, so Ulrise proceeded carefully, on high alert for anything suspicious.

The destination of the gang turned out to be a big three-story building with a set of red lanterns near the entrance. The blond watched as the gang greeted two guards and carried both captives inside through the main entrance.

"I'll be damned if this is not a brothel. Solitude changed for the worse since I was here last time, is it normal to randomly catch women for brothels now?" She observed the building, thinking. There are more bandits inside, that is for sure. She now had to infiltrate the building which looked like a fortress from the outside. Barred windows, a guarded entrance.

"Hey, shadow woman."

She instantly ducked for cover and searched for the source of the voice. It was coming behind a bunch of barrels about ten feet behind.

"Shasien means no harm to you. I am hiding behind the barrels so the shadow woman will not shoot Shasien."

Only one race always referred to themselves in the third person, and the peculiar timbre of the voice confirmed her suspicions. A fucking cat!

"Shasien will speak now. You followed the Krom's pigs to their building. Do you want to have your friends back?"

"Show yourself. I will not shoot you."

A pointy-eared feline head appeared above a barrel. Slowly, a khajiit stepped on the street, lifting their hands in a peaceful gesture.

"I was following these thugs before the tavern, and after it, I was following you following them. Isn't it funny?"

Ulrise failed to find anything funny in this, keeping her guard up. This cat might be just distracting her while his friends are flanking. She pointed the crossbow at him:

"You have one minute to explain."

"So mistrustful! These people belong to the gang of Krom, a big green brute who appeared in the city around a year ago and has been disrupting business since then. We had such good relations with the lady of this fine establishment, and he killed her! I work for a gentleman who seeks to restore the order of things, and our goals might align here."

"You fuckers picked a great time to start infighting. What aligning goals are we talking about?"

"Shasien found a friend here, how lucky Shasien is! And the Pale Wraith is a good friend to have, is she not? My boss might have a job for you, how about we discuss it, and Krom, and your friends? Does tomorrow noon, the "Winking Skeever" inn works for the shadow woman?"

After a short deliberation, she nodded silently. It always feels nice when your reputation precedes you. She bet on them hiring her to take care of Krom. And in the process, she will look for Lana. Storming the building right now would be suicidal, trying to infiltrate unprepared - stupid. Might as well use the rivalry of local gangs to her advantage.

She gave one last look at the building before returning to the tavern. "Hang in there girls, I will come for you soon enough."

The khajiit slowly retreated to darkness, careful not to show his back to Ulrise. Her track back to her tavern through the deserted streets was not eventful but full of ruminations. "Lana said she saw me in her dreams yesterday. Can I contact her again? Ask where she is exactly, and how many bandits are in the building. This might be useful.

"But how do I go around contacting her? That night I was dead tired, just dropped to sleep and that's it. Oh, and I drenched myself in cum. This I can repeat easily."

In her room Ulrise dropped on the bed, thinking about the brief moment of being so close to Lana. She was pulled to the redhead as if by a magnet. Another cursed soul walking this land, trying to figure out what is happening to her.

"Well, if it helps me to communicate with her in these weird dreams, I should go for it. If it is not, I will get a free load of magicka. It is a no-lose situation." In just a moment her clothes were on the floor, and the tip of her tongue was probing the fleshy hole of her dick, trying to fetch some tasty precum. She did not have to wait for long before tasting the sweet nectar, the promise of ambrosia to come.

Already skilled by this point she lathered the tip of the steel-hard dick with her tongue, delighting in the hot, slobbery saliva covering her organ. The tip of her tongue reached the underside of her glans, stimulating the hyper-sensitive skin there.

Her swollen balls started to contract, and Ulrise knew very well what it means by now. "That time I came all over myself, guess I should recreate it. For the purity of the experiment, of course."

She erupted, quietly moaning from the pleasure assaulting her body and mind. Just like the other day, the pearly-white seed splattered across her whole body, several spurts landing on her face and hair.

"It is so warm and silky." She gave a tentative squeeze to her balls. Was it just her or were they still a bit swollen? "Can I go two times in a row? I will be damn proud if I can."

For starters she milked her now half-flaccid dick, coaxing a bit more of the gooey goodness. Her tongue worked tirelessly, lapping streaks of cum clinging to her fat, meaty tip. She even stuck it in her cum hole to get some more and shuddered at the decadent pleasure of it.

The veins on her shaft turned dark purple, as well as the blood-swollen glans. "Can you give me some more?" she inquired in a harsh whisper, starting to stroke it with both hands again.

Now her pumping was lubricated by the residual cum, hands gliding easier and faster. For the first minute, the shaft was still semi-soft, but this quickly changed as she yet again massaged the fleshy glans with her agile tongue.

"Damn, I am becoming a real pro at this, I can count the ridges on the glans with my tongue!" And she did exactly that, coating every fleshy protrusion copiously with saliva. All sixteen of them. This enthusiastic kissing made the whole thing even messier, her drool now sliding down the shaft.

After this treatment her cock became steel-hard again, pulsing with blood and warmth. As before, her lips were hardly capable to kiss the tip, but her tongue was all over it.

"If I was becoming more flexible, wouldn't it mean I should be able to wrap my lips around it? Whatever, it feels great anyway." She folded her tongue and stuck the curled tip into her urethra. The sensation made Ulrise's whole body shake, she almost came that instant.

"My cumhole is wider than a normal human one. How many other surprises will this dick give me? At least it is easier to stimulate this way." With her tongue wriggling in and around the urethra chaotically, her hands pumped the meat pole at full speed, sending drops of saliva mixed with cum flying everywhere.

Sensing the impending release, she stuck two fingers in her oozing cunt and immediately came. Less in volume after the first orgasm, her load would still put any man to shame. Ulrise gulped it eagerly, not unlatching her mouth until she sucked the last drops.

"If this would not do this, I do not know what will." Ulrise traced her cheek with a finger, expecting to find more sticky stuff. She frowned and quickly touched her whole face - completely clean! A quick examination of her breasts and tummy confirmed that there is not a single drop of semen on her body left.

"Five minutes ago, I had a hard time finding even one inch of skin not covered in cum. Now it is as if I just had a bath. Hmm, let's take a test."

There was still a bit of it on her cock, so Ulrise put a small drop of cum on her palm and waited patiently. In the dim light of a lamp, it was impossible to discern exactly how fast it went in, but in less than ten minutes her arm was totally clean. Her now flaccid dick also turned out to be clean too, not a dripping mess it was just minutes ago.

The blond tried to conjure a flame and was not surprised to find that she is full of magica.

"This is fascinating, but I should experiment with it later. The bed calls, I really hope I can reach Lana tonight."

After some restless rolling she ultimately drifted to sleep. The next thing she knew was the familiar misty square, draped in purple shades.

"Okay, I am here. Now I must find the girl." This turned out not to be much of a challenge, as soon as Ulrise walked to the center of the square she spotted the familiar figure. To Ulrise's surprise, Lana's appearance changed, - this time her body was corporeal, of the same dark-purple color as the surroundings. Still without facial features, red vines around her head were replaced with something between actual hair and thousands of thin ginger tentacles growing from her head like a mane.

"Maybe it is connected to the amount of cum I drank, or maybe I am just getting better at seeing things in here. I wonder if I look weird in her eyes."

Lana was sitting in the embryo pose, her face down, hugging her legs and swaying back and forth slowly.

The blond tried to utter, "Lana?" only to discover that she is not only mute but had no mouth at all!

"Can she hear my thoughts maybe, as the Mistress did? Lana, I am here for you!" she yelled in her head, determined to attract other woman's attention.

It worked! The figure lifted her head and looked at Ulrise with a glowing white gaze from two bottomless eye sockets. No mouth or nose, only a flat face oval with two brightly glowing eyes.

"Hey? Is that you again?" a familiar voice inquired.

"Holy fuck, I can hear you in my head! Gods, I should choose my words carefully now. Lana, I am assuming?"

The figure nodded. High pitched voice rang in Ulrise's thoughts:

"You are the woman from yesterday's dream. We hugged. These people came for Hildi. They took us both. I do not know where. They took Hildi away and locked me. I am so scared."

Lana's thoughts were like brief flashes of emotions, with descriptions and sometimes pictures attached to them. Ulrise saw from Lana's perspective how bandits broke into their room and put a sack on her head. Then, Hildi screamed and Lana was locked inside a storeroom.

In a similar fashion, Ulrise tried to convey her own thoughts:

"I am a friend. I know where you are. I will free you. Hang tight and do not do anything stupid."

She felt a wave of relief coming from Lana, a physical sensation in this realm. Like a warm blanket, thrown on your shoulders by the bellowed one.

"And we will find Hildi! I am so worried about her!" Intentionally or not, Lana transmitted an image of the raven-haired woman lying very close and naked, Ulrise can swear she felt the warm breath on her skin. Was it when both women were in bed minutes before the intrusion?

Ulrise was not confident that Lana's friend is still alive but decided against sharing her concerns. It turned out it is hard to hide your thoughts in this realm, so Lana was able to catch some of it anyway:

"She is not dead. Must look for her!"

"I will keep my eyes open. I have found allies, they might help. How many bandits are around you?"

"I saw... ten, maybe?" Images of rough-looking men flooded Ulrise's mind, making her shake from the intensity. This whole thought exchange thing was so overwhelming!

Ulrise took Lana's hands and squeezed affectionally.

"We have much to discuss. For now, lay low, I will help you."

"Okay. Your name?"

"Ulrise."

"I will wait for you, Ulrise."

She gasped and sat on the bed. The dream ended abruptly and now she was back in her slightly smelly bed.

"Good thing I was able to reach Lana at all. Let's hope she will stick to my advice. What about Hildi though?

"Rescuing her is a sure way to earn Lana's trust. But before making any plans, I should listen to what the khajiit says."

It was the middle of the night, so Ulrise pulled the blanket and wondered if she will visit the purple dream again if she goes to sleep now. She closed her eyes and prepared to take as much rest as possible. There was a feeling in her gut that tomorrow will be an eventful day.

Her mood lightened after a good night's sleep and tasty breakfast. In good spirits Ulrise arrived at the "Winking Skeever" tavern to find the khajiit waiting for her, accompanied by a tall nord man introducing himself as Balruf.

Shasien waived intricate wordplay greeting her, as usual for his kind, but Ulrise silently eyed the man behind him. She reckoned he is the boss and was not mistaken.

"Shasien says you can get the job done. And I just happen to have one. There is this gang, mostly orcs. They are led by a fucker called Krom. He, his brother, and the whole bunch captured the brothel and reinforced it into a fucking fortress.

"For a while now, I have been gathering a crew to dislodge him. He messes with business all over the city, in the most brutal manner. He has friends in the high places, so guards look another way when his thugs shank my people on the streets."

The man took a long and loud gulp of beer to soothe his throat. Ulrise stuck to the mysterious silence, as expected from the Brotherhood member, and did not give away her annoyance.

"The beer here is usually shit, but today they outdid themselves. So the green animal was getting in my way, so I ambushed a bunch of his people and sent him their skulls. We are at war now, and this is where you come into play.

"Shasien told me about your sweet friends. A shame these beauties are imprisoned in this shithole. I am circling this nut for some time, but it is a bit too tough to crack unless we have an edge. For example, if their leader has a dagger in his skull."

"What's in it for me?" she finally broke the silence.

"Why, the lovely girlfriends of yours. My plan goes further than just gutting the bastard. As soon as he is dead, we will attack the building. When we are done, you and the lovely ladies will just walk out and we all forget that we ever knew each other."

"Provided you are not overestimating my desire to bail out the women. Your plan implies I will sneak into their lair alone, and if I am caught you will not attack and just leave me." Ulrise was putting on a show of reluctance, but she already decided to go along with the plan. She has to infiltrate the brothel anyway, and the attacking gang will provide a good distraction to escape with Lana. She could not care less about who ultimately wins in the gang war.

"Take it or leave it." The burly bald man leaned back, crossing his arms.

"Then let's discuss the money." She grinned. "I need some things to prepare."

They say that one cannot put a price on a life. After some intense haggling, the orc's life was evaluated at 120 gold, 70 in advance. Balruf insisted on attacking this evening, which was perfectly fine by Ulrise. She doubted that the captured women are being treated well by the bandits, so Lana's swiftest liberation was in the assassin's best interests.

She took the money and returned to the inn with a plan already forming in her head. Today, the brothel will have a memorable client.

Back in her room Ulrise applied her mighty makeup skills again, turning herself into a handsome young womanizer. After rinsing her throat with the bitter black sludge the blond opened her alchemic satchel and took two tiny vials the size of a thumb digit. These marvels of glassmaking contained the same poison that she used to loosen Hefnir's tongue, and this night it might see action again. This time she did not bother carrying an antidote.

Ulrise figured that she is probably going to get disarmed when entering the building, but her main weapon was her magic talent anyway. Still, she had a couple of tricks up her sleeve, so both vials went to secret compartments in her boot heels. A tightly wrapped piece of linen fabric around her torso completed her image, making an impression of a flat chest.

She met Shasien in the arranged place at dusk, when traders close their shops but fine establishments like taverns and brothels start opening doors to the thirsty public.

"Shasien liked the shadow woman more when she was a woman," the cat quipped. "But what does Shasien know about the business of killing? Maybe it is done better while wearing a different face.

"Balruf and others are laying in wait nearby. The green pig's room is on the top floor, the corner room. When Krom turns into fishmeat, the woman should give us a signal. Flick any fire or light three times. Shasien will be on the lookout for a roof. After Shasien sees the signal, we will attack in five minutes.

"Beware of Krom's brother, Krog. They say he is a real brute, while Krom got all the cunning in the family."

Ulrise smirked, "Their parents were really inventive with names. Thank you for the warning. Wait for the signal and be ready to strike any moment."

She turned her back on Shasien's wordy wishes of good luck and walked to the entrance.

"Looking to have a good time?" a heavily armored orc guard tried to smile in a greeting manner, demonstrating way few teeth to complete even one jaw. The second guard added:

"Have to search you, no weapons allowed. This is the house law, turn out your pockets or get lost."

Ulrise patiently allowed the search, hoping that they would not be overly thorough. Fortunately, the guards were used to confiscate knives from local drunkards and were completely oblivious to sophisticated ploys, so she went into the brothel with her poison vials undiscovered.

Right after the entrance she stepped into a massive drinking hall. The very first thing she noticed was the abundance of armed guards.

"It is as if they expect assault any time. Is there a snitch among the Balruf men? This will not be an easy walk for them, that's for sure." She located the bar, which had nothing but booze and conversed with a very scantily dressed Bosmer girl behind the deck.

It turned out that out of three floors, the first one was the bar, entertainment, and some "working rooms" with women of different price grades. The second floor boasted lavish suites for wealthy clients, and something called a "gloryhole gallery". The elf refused to elaborate and chuckled that every client must check this out. The third floor was off-limits completely.

1...34567...12