Purple Haze Ch. 02 - Ulrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has curves in all the right places," Ulrise thought noticing unmistakable shapes of breasts and wide hips. The blond half expected the figure to dissolve or turn into flowers, but it suddenly jerked into movement, turning its head towards the approaching woman.

For the first time, Ulrise noticed that she is naked. "At least my dick is not hard. Would have made a poor first impression." Up close the ghostly shape appear to be made of the same mist, but denser, holding a stable shape while the purple haze around swirled and danced.

She tried to greet the figure, ask what is going on and who the mysterious woman is. But not a word left her mouth, the dense haze consuming all sounds in its endless movement. It felt wrong to make sounds here, to disrupt the mesmerizing dance.

The figure meanwhile extended her arm towards Ulrise. Not without some hesitation the blond lifted her hand and their fingers interlocked. Her hand felt real, warm, and made of actual substance, not fluid fog.

There was something calming about holding this hand. Ulrise clutched onto it like it was the end of a saving rope thrown to a drowning.

The warmth of the woman's palm was comforting, why not hold for it longer? Ulrise reached out with her second hand and touched her mysterious companion's shoulder. The woman surprised her by going forward and embracing Ulrise in a wide hug. The blond was slightly shorter, so she just rested her head on the ample breasts and basked in the comforting feeling.

The next thing she knew was her bed in the tavern. "Damn, it was so nice to hug her. What does this mean? May it be Lana? Guess I will ask when I meet her."

Naked Ulrise tried to wrap blankets around herself but still failed to recreate the comforting feeling of a woman's embrace. "Guess I should be up and about. The curvy redhead is not going to find herself."

Soon she joined the line of people waiting to be admitted inside the walls. At first, Ulrise curiously watched the military camp outside of the city walls, small recruits' figures running exercises around farms. The line was moving slowly so this quickly got boring, and she studied the people around.

"Hardly the most refined company I ever had. These peasants stink of cabbage." On the cart in front of her a couple of noisy children made ruckus, so soon their mother had to establish order. The older woman put them back in line and then looked back at Ulrise.

"She might be attractive if she had a good bath." Ulrise smiled, trying to look friendly. The woman stared for some time, then suddenly blushed and hurriedly turned away. In several next minutes, the blond caught the woman throwing sneaky glances her way.

'What is up with her? Does she like me? Is she a closet lesbian? Or maybe she just took me for a young handsome guy, this happened before.'

Finally, it was Ulrise's turn. "There are only two guards? No wonder the line is moving so slow." One of them, a big, bearded fellow was inspecting the cart of the noisy peasant family, arguing with the father. Ulrise stepped into the guardhouse and was greeted with the sight of a middle-aged clerk woman sitting in front of the desk with a big book opened.

"State your name and the purpose of your arrival to Solitude. Do you have any weapons or magic items?" she asked in a monotonous voice that oozed the tiredness from asking these questions hundreds of times a day.

Ulrise squinted her eyes, trying to figure out this woman. If the book in front of her is the journal of all arrivals, it might be useful for tracking Lana and her companions. The blond ruffled her hair, biding time.

Suddenly the clerk woman's eyes locked on her as if she just actually noticed Ulrise. Her cheeks got visibly pink. A sudden realization struck Ulrise:

"My cum! It makes women hot, like with the tavern maid. And yesterday I came a bunch on my hair!"

She immediately leaned closer, eager to exploit this:

"I have arrived in Solitude to find some of my friends. I am worried sick about them. And I think you can help me.

"Surely, reasonable ladies like us can achieve mutually beneficial agreement. I have more in store than just this charming smile." The blond stood and walked around, hugging the sitting woman from behind, and whispered to her ear:

"You know, I liked you at first sight. Can I ever dream it is mutual?" The woman wordlessly nodded, her cheeks now red as an apple and her legs shaking. The blond cocked her brow noticing hard nipples poking through the uniform.

"I bet she is sopping wet down there. I should move now." Ulrise's hands cupped the woman's breast and brushed her finger over the swollen nipple. She gave the woman's ear a wet lick and showered her face with kisses moving down to the neck. The woman surprised Ulrise by locking fingers with her, pressing the palm into the tender flesh of her breast.

Her other hand, unnoticed by the writhing woman, reached the journal. Ulrise threw a quick glance at the other guard who was still outside, vocally arguing with the farmer, and turned one page of the logbook back. Quickly scanning the table, she found an entry:

'Arrival: one cart. Passengers: Hefnir, Lana, Hildi. Purpose: Trading. Search: no weapons or magic artifacts found.'

The date was one day ago. She smirked triumphantly - it was the right track; she is closing on her target! They might still be with this Hefnir guy.

Now turning her full attention to her partner in crime, Ulrise locked their lips in a slobbering kiss, practically feeding her saliva to the woman who eagerly reciprocated.

Just when Ulrise felt her pants tighten a mighty bellow outside the gatehouse interrupted their fun time:

- Rosen! We need to seal some barrels here, bring the wax!

This roar broke the spell over two panting women. Ulrise saw Rosen's eyes opening wide and knew she is busted. With a precise punch in the temple, she knocked the woman out.

Without waiting for a big beardy guy to come to check on his colleague, the blond rushed through the staff door into empty barracks. She went to the second floor completely unopposed and unnoticed.

"Thanks fuck Ulfric recruited most guards to the army and there are not many people here. Here it is!" she perked up at the sight of a window without metal bars on it.

A loud "Alarm! Intruder!" from the first floor made it clear that the big fellow discovered the unconscious woman. Ulrise heard a commotion behind one of the doors and stuck to the corner, instantly covering herself with an invisibility spell. The door swung open, and a pair of armed men rushed downstairs, passing less than three feet away from Ulrise. People never look for an invisible infiltrator unless you give yourself away somehow. Then the invisibility becomes more of a hindrance that just drains your magicka.

"This is my chance! Better go before they called reinforcements." Fortunately, no one locked the window from the inside so Ulrise quickly opened it and jumped down to an empty back alley.

She walked through a shady neighborhood until she was sure no pursuers will come. Soon enough Ulrise was on one of the main streets, mingling with passersby.

"Maybe I should have simply bribed her. Oh well, what's done is done. At least I slipped into the city, and not through the sewers this time. And found some intel too. And saved money by not bribing the guard. Damn, I am good." She grinned, returning to high spirits.

This was not her first visit to the western capital, so Ulrise headed straight to the tavern that she knew to be affiliated with the Brotherhood. The owner just nodded silently when she said the passphrase and guided her to a room.

"I must buy some stuff and prepare. Meanwhile, I have a job for my host." As soon as she unpacked the assassin went to the ground floor and slipped several coins to the man behind the bar.

"There is a guy named Hefnir, presumably a trader. He is in the city right now; I need to know his address. If he has any companions, I want to know all about them." The agent swiped the money and silently nodded.

While waiting for her agent to find the guy, she visited a couple of alchemy shops as well as a cosmetics store. Not minding the surprised faces of the sellers, she then proceeded to buy some gender-neutral town clothing.

"If guards will be looking for me, they will search for a white-haired woman. It means this is the time to stop being one."

Upon returning to her room Ulrise threw the purchased ingredients into an alchemic distiller and then sat in front of a mirror and started applying the makeup.

This was a regular procedure for her when the target was in a city. By now every hold in Skyrim had a version of her face in the wanted list. This was another trick she learned - if the suspect is male, no guard will ever think to arrest a woman.

She carefully highlighted her cheekbones to make them look more angular and put some dots to stimulate a post-shave stubble. Finally washed her hair from the vestigial cum-scent and changed her hairstyle from chaotic haystack to an ordinary male style with parted hair.

In the end, the face that looked at her from the mirror looked like a handsome young guy, maybe a bit too pretty for his own good.

"I would totally fuck myself. Oh wait, I actually can do it now. My dick was rather meek the whole day, thank Gods. Would it help me to detect this cursed magic as it did in Dragon Bridge? I can test it right now; Lana is way closer to me now."

Unfortunately, no matter how hard she concentrated, Ulrise did not manage to sense even the direction to Lana. The feeling of another person affected by this was still out there, like an annoying fly circling around Ulrise. But every time she reached and tried to detect where they should be it vanished, just to reappear a heartbeat later.

Frustrated, she dropped these attempts and decided to stick to the original plan - interrogate Hefnir. The ingredient in the alchemic contraption merged into a black caramel-consistency sludge, which Ulrise mixed with water and used to rinse her throat.

"I am a pretty boy with a massive shlong," she said to her mirror reflection. As expected, the solution changed her voice to be lower and coarser. Just as expected from a guy.

The tavern host did not seem to be even slightly perplexed by the change in her appearance.

"It was not hard to find your target, he is a regular guest in the trading district. He runs every month between Solitude and Dragon Bridge, buying and selling everything of value. I wrote his address," he gave Ulrise a piece of paper. "My agent reported that there are no companions with Hefnir as of today."

Ulrise nodded and headed out to the location. She took her fake certificate and a couple of other things in case the interrogation turned messy.

It was already afternoon when she headed to the trader. She walked through the city admiring the view, trying to guess which buildings were recently reconstructed. The last time Ulrise was in Solitude was right after the war, so half of the city was in scaffolding.

She stopped on the city square and glared at the statue of Ulfric defiantly threatening the sky with a sword. "Quite a stir he made, and we are all in it. I am no expert on warfare, but it does not look like the war is going too hot for Skyrim."

Half an hour later she knocked at the Hefnir's door. She waived her paper in front of him and pressed her inquiries right away without giving the man a chance to catch his wits:

"I am on the official business of Jarl Elisif. What can you tell me about women known as Lana and Hildi?"

Hefnir, who turned out to be a clean-shaven middle-aged man did not even stutter before answering, "Never heard these names."

"I saw an entry in the city entrance journal and people from Dragon Bridge testify that you are connected. I will pretend I have not heard you lying to an official representative and repeat my question. Where are they?"

Hefnir squinted at her, "Aren't you a bit young to serve in the secret service? What kind of service is this exactly? Give me that paper again."

Ulrise sighed "Oh well, you chose it." With lightning speed, she whipped her dagger and made a deep scratch on his arm. As shocked Hefnir jumped to the other side of the room, she said:

"The dagger is poisoned. You will start to feel nauseous within seconds, in two minutes you will lose consciousness and die in five. I have an antidote though. Now, do you want to rethink your answer?"

Hefnir straightened his back and for a moment it looked like he is about to yell with all he has, but then he suddenly lost balance and grabbed a table to keep himself standing. That did not really help and after trying to keep his posture for several heartbeats he slumped on a chair, his face mortally pale.

"Who are you? What do you want from them?"

"I am not aiming to kill them, I will tell you this," this was not even a lie, Ulrise needed Lana alive. "I advise you to spill the beans and be fast about it while you are still capable of talking."

Suddenly he belched and threw up right on the table. When Hefnir turned his face back to Ulrise there was a defeated look in his teary eyes.

"Hildi said she knows a good tavern near the square right next to the southern gates. I dropped them there and saw them walking across the square. I swear by Gods that is everything I know."

Holding a small bottle of antidote Ulrise contemplated if she should let him live, when a female voice from inside the house asked, "Honey, what is the ruckus?" followed by the sound of steps approaching.

"Fuck, I will have to kill the wife too if she sees me. Leaving a trail of bodies in a city is not a good idea." She put the antidote on the table and hissed, "If city guards ever hear about me, there will be another visit to you, without the antidote. The Brotherhood remembers."

Hefnir instantly gulped the colorless liquid. He was panting heavily, trying to return to his senses. Ulrise, having sufficiently scared him, darted away through the door.

"I have the location now. It is time to admire the south gate square views." An hour later she was making a big circle around the square, visiting every tavern allegedly to ask if they have free rooms. Ulrise trusted her new-found ability to detect the 'cum-magic' as she began to call it. After all, her cum was literally made of magic essence.

This ability did not fail her. Approaching the third tavern around the square she felt a familiar pang of her magic sense. Ulrise asked the host to show her rooms on the second floor and felt an almost magnetic pull to one of the doors.

"Found you." Okay, half of the job is done. Now she must find a way to apprehend Lana without making a stir. Forcibly trying to keep herself calm she bid farewell to the tavern owner and returned to her room.

"I will make my move after darkness falls. Meanwhile, I believe I have deserved a treat. A reward for a job well done. I am full of magicka, but one can never have too much of it," she reasoned while disrobing.

The bed creaked under her weight, but Ulrise did not pay it much attention, completely absorbed by lapping precum straight from the wide angry red tip of her cock. Today she managed to bathe the whole tip with her tongue, even reaching to the fleshy pillar of her cock. "Have I just covered the whole tip with my tongue? It was not as hard as the last time. Huh, I really am becoming more flexible."

Her hand caressed the rigid shaft, tracing the veiny bumps. Soon the tentative strokes turned into a firm grip, making moist flappy sounds as she pumped her fist. Her skillful tongue coiled around the tip, assaulting the rest of her body with waves of perverse pleasure. Now not just lapping but drinking the precum straight from the source, she let some drool slide down to make the stroking wetter.

The sensation of her slightly raspy tongue on the hyper-sensitive tip was too much to endure for long, so after several minutes of this delightful torture, she started spraying cum into prepared bottles. "I like the hot cum on my skin, but I do not like cleaning a messy room."

"Cheers." She clinked the vial with the mirror, looking at her new face. In quick succession, Ulrise gulped down three vials full of cum before it got cold. She savored the last helping, wishing to have more time to enjoy the whole load.

"Better start preparing, Lana will not catch herself." The assassin changed from casual wear to light armor and hid a bunch of nasty surprises in her pockets. A small crossbow with a primed paralyze-inducing poisoned bolt went under her cloak, alongside a long ebony dagger.

She hid half of her face with a piece of clothing and went on the streets when the darkness finally settled. Even without using invisibility she easily slipped between guards patrolling the streets and reached the tavern where Lana stayed.

Ulrise found a good observation position and sat as immovable as a gargoyle, watching the tavern. A couple of hours past midnight the host expelled the last drunk patrons and closed the front door. Minutes later lights in every window waned and the building was in complete darkness.

"It's time." Under the cover of the night, she made short work of the tavern lock. Quietly as an apparition, she ascended to the second floor, retrieving the crossbow. Ulrise kneeled in front of the room door, preparing to unlock it as silently as possible when she heard someone speaking inside the room.

"Fuck! I expected them to be asleep by now. Well, I might as well listen." Ulrise put her ear to the keyhole, trying to catch as much as possible.

"Such a fucking bummer, the court mage can only accept us in a week."

"Look at the bright side, we will have a whole week to enjoy the city!"

"I guess you are right. Hey, Hildi, do we have enough gold to live here for a week AND pay the mage?"

Ulrise realized this was Lana's voice. Young and cheerful, with a hint of high pitch. Another voice, slightly lower, answered:

"Oh, money is not a concern. Actually, I was thinking about going on a little shopping tomorrow, together."

"Ohh, you know some fancy places? Spoil me, Hildi."

This exchange ended with both voices laughing, and the sounds that came next were very similar to sloppy kissing. Ulrise felt her meat stirring when it ended abruptly, and the lower voice asked, sounding concerned: "How do you feel? Are you sure this was not the same woman haunting you?"

"I... do not feel like it. I think the woman from my yesterday dream was not hostile, not like the one with the weird voice. She was so warm, and we had such a nice hug."

Ulrise felt her hair raising. So, this was Lana in her dream! What does it mean? Is every cursed person connected to each other? Why didn't she see Mistress in the dreams then?

"Hildi, I am hungry. How about we test out new fancy dresses tomorrow on some cute guys?"

"I am assuming you are not talking about having a thick stew. You have sucked off Hefhir before entering the city, haven't you?"

"It was two days ago! Do not get me wrong, our fooling in the bed is great, but I feel like I am getting.. emptier inside with every passing hour. I really need some cum, and there is a man, the tavern host under the same roof with us. How do you think, if I go to his room right now and offer a blowjob, will he give us a discount on rent?" Hildi only sighed in reply.

No matter how interesting and insightful the conversation was, Ulrise paid attention to her surrounding, wary of being caught trespassing. When entering, she closed the door of the tavern and almost jumped as she heard it thrown open. Several pair of boots made heavy trumping on the stairs as they ascended.

"Who the fuck is this? Guards? How have they traced me?" She sprinted to the furthest corner and covered herself with an invisibility veil, holding her crossbow ready.