All Comments on 'Purple Lotus Spa Ch. 01'

by NorthernPencil

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And so in minutes his marriage ended! That's why the other guys didn't marry an Asian woman! No need of part 2! With this you are stating that all Asian women are stupid and whores! Will we find out that all American men are cucks?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

A very short clip. Why wasn't the story finished? Just to stretch it out?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a single story worth reading today. Just another fubar day in Loving Wives. 1* for each story posted.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6912 months ago

Is this just another wimp and whore tale? Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please continue this…

HeroesNeedN0tApplyHeroesNeedN0tApply12 months ago

wow! Not at all what I expected. Having been a massage monger in the past and having had the girlfriend experience I was totally surprised to reach the, err, climax, to this introduction to the story arc. Greatly surprised probably means that this is remarkably successful start. I do see a lot of negatives in the few earlier comments by others. Good luck. Courage. Do not be discouraged.

JavaheadJavahead12 months ago

Word of warning: LW has a small but VERY vocal contingent of readers (more likely skimmers) who live to disparage anything other than BTB endings, and automatically downvote anything else.

Don’t let it discourage you too much - for a new writer without regular followers, you’ll see a lot of early votes from the BTB crowd, but your scores (if you care about them) will eventually climb as the rest of us have a chance to read and weigh in.

I like your story so far - it’s well written with an interesting lead in. I’m looking forward to seeing the next installment - hopefully one that doesn’t end on a cliffhanger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous