Pursuing Debby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she made the night even better...she looked down at me and asked... "Have you been with anyone else Daniel."

I shook my head in the negative. Then I kissed her deeply and said, I have waited all this time, just for you Debby. I have always wanted you. I have turned away some very pretty women over the past few years, because you have always had the key to my heart...even if you didn't know it."

With those words, she hugged me tightly

Then, with a quick movement of her ass and then a quick hand trick maneuver, the condom was off and I was now skin to skin inside Debby...I was now bare-backing my lover and I was in heaven.

I now felt every part of her as my cock penetrated her soft and tender pussy. Her amazing cunny was slick, warm, and oh so wet. Losing the condom allowed me to be totally one with my lover with absolutely nothing separating us from our intimate lovemaking session now. Her incredible pussy spasms were doing amazing things to my cock and gripping me like a very tight glove. I loved this girl so damn much and this was so unexpected and I now I felt like I was one with her in both soul and body.

I pulled her down on me and grasped and groped at her lovely ass again as I inched my cock deeply into her as far as I could humanly push it. Her juices were flowing out of her and I could feel it on my legs and smell her feminine aroma in the night air and it was getting easier and easier to slide in and out of her amazing body.

We went back to kissing as I angled a little more and slide the last bit of my cock into her. Then something just clicked in her as she started making some crazy gyrations and then she started going up and down on my pole at a faster pace and she was driving me absolutely crazy and I knew I would not last much longer. As I sucked on her tits...and periodically felt her baby smooth ass and then returned to kissing her sweet lips, I could feel the intense pressure building deep within me. When she rose up and dropped her ass down on me again...I came deep inside of inside of her...and sprayed her cervix with three years' worth of my baby-making cum.

She fell into my arms and we just stayed there kissing and petting each other for a few more minutes.

Then as quietly as a mouse, she got up and got her panties back on and then she quickly got back in her sweat pants. Once she had recovered and had her dignity back, I changed back into my boxers and then quickly got my jeans back up my legs and buttoned like we hadn't done a thing.

She laid on me and we kissed some more...and some more and some more.

Then she sighed and said, "I think I need to get going...but could you walk me home?"

I responded to her request..."Better yet...how about you jump up on my shoulders and I will give you a ride home..."

In two seconds, she was on my shoulders and we were walking down the stairs and headed back to her house a few blocks away as I held her hands above me and gave her a queenly ride home on my massive shoulders.

The first day of my leave was extraordinary and I couldn't wait to be with Debby every minute of the day tomorrow, etc, etc. She had crossed that threshold with me and now I had a bond with her for life, no matter what happened, I had made love to my dream girl and I felt like I was walking amongst the clouds.

I walked all the way to house with her riding my shoulders and then I bowed down to let her off.

She pulled me close and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again.

Then, I put my hands around her waist and lifted her to my eye level...and I whispered to her...

"I love you Debby...I always have...and I always will and I can't wait to see you again tomorrow and be with you every chance I can..."

She smiled right back at me and held me tight and then she whispered in my ear..."I will be thinking of this all night until I drift off to sleep...and then I will be dreaming about it too."

Then she gave me one last kiss and as we broke the kiss...she mouthed..."I love you Daniel...forever..."

Then the little brat flashed me her titties and ran up the porch stairs and into her house. She waited for me to go before turning off her porch lights.

I walked home slowly, fully contemplating what had transpired this special evening and when I finally made it to bed, I had some very sweet visions of Debby bouncing around in my head and the fragrance of her feminine scent lingering all over my manhood and lower body. I loved that girl and I had to make her mine...FOREVER.

To be continued...

12