Pursuing Every Loving Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrine squirmed as his hands trailed between her legs and she moved them further apart, trembling as she felt his fingers move closer to her pussy, brushing the hem of her bikini thong but yet to press against her slit. Her moist haven still ached from the stranger's ways of hammering into her through the glory hole, but her mind and body were now engaged with a young man she really should be denying the discovery of all that she could do for a lover.

"Am I doing it right for you?" he asked, his breaths close to her ear.

"Yes," she gasped, his caresses as Dion smoothed the oil over her legs prompting her to spread them still further. His fingers linger over her slit and she lifted her hips. "Go on, you can touch me down there. I'll let you do that and no more! You're old enough to know what I mean, and I'm sure you've done it for your girlfriends."

"Yeah, but what I did with them doesn't get close to what I'm feeling now."

Dion was provoked by her responses into pressing his fingers into her slit, the only barrier to flesh meeting flesh being her bikini thong. Without any warning, he tugged loose the fastening on her hip, the one nearest to him, and his hand slipped under the loosened thong and touched her.

"Turn over for me," he commanded, hoarsely, and involved with her as never before. With trembling hands, she did as he asked and pushed down her thong and he gazed down at her shaven mound. Dion now saw her moist pussy's lips opening like a flower. Her pussy was beautifully trimmed, the lips large and pink and surrounded by darker labia. "Jeez, you're so wet. Have you been thinking of me and doing so, of us finding each other like this, while you were away swimming?"

"Yes! Forgive me...you've seen how your father's moods keep changing!" She had to say something.

"He still does it with you in the night..."

"Yes, but don't talk of that now!"

Dion's fingers found her and she bucked her hips, reached out to cling to his neck as they held each other's look, or he gazed down at what he was doing for her, Katrine gasping for breath as his fingers plumbed deeper and deeper.

She became lost in the maelstrom of emotions and sensations that his touches aroused in her, He coaxed her to move one leg off the bed so that he could lean in, still kneeling beside her on the ground, and press his mouth over her mound, his tongue darting and flickering into her slit.

"You shouldn't be doing this!"

"I know but I can't help what I'm feeling," he mumbled against her skin.

The deeper his claims went the more she squirmed and bucked her hips, clawing at his bare shoulders now getting hot under the sun's direct blaze down upon them.

"Just do this, what you're doing, and no more!" she yelped, her mouth open and what he did arousing moans of both pleasure and disbelief. Her day had so far been spent in wanton acts of depravity and she struggled to bring them to an end. Her son was pleasuring her and all she could do, or allow herself to do, was to grope for him. "Sorry, just your fingers...I can't let you go any further!"

"You want me to just finger fuck you?"

"Yes, less talk and more doing it! Yes, just like that my darling!" She writhed under his touches, yelped, and bucked her hips on the creaking sunbed as two fingers plumbed her and she gripped and tugged on his prick, felt him fumble and push down the waistband of his swimming shorts. "Let me see...let me see you as you are now!" She gasped at seeing his penis leap free.

"I've changed, just a bit since you last saw it," he sniggered.

Dion fingered her and Katrine worked his length, their actions provoking them to share in kisses, the touch of a lover's lips, and for the first time in these ways of it. He had to silence her cries as his fingers stroked the smooth wetness and felt the warmth of her pussy, her muscles clamping on them. And when his thumb pressed down on her clit she just collapsed back on the lounger and yelped.

"Make me cum!" she called out. "Make me cum!"

"If you do the same for me!" he groaned and silenced both of their cries to each other with snorted kisses.

How he wanted to fuck her, but that was a step too far. He was in awe over the fact that he was seeing his controlling and proper mother in such a depraved state and that he was satisfying her intense sexual needs through acts of foreplay. He had chosen to accept the limits that Katrine had set.

"Don't stop," she moaned. "Please don't stop, you darling and crazy boy! I'm so close. I'm so close!"

He fingered and kissed the woman's pussy and tongued her clit out of wild instinct and raw desire. Katrine showed every sign of succumbing to her orgasm, her breaths hitching and her ferocious tugs on his penis tipping him over the edge.

"Nothing beats this!" he yelled.

"I feel that way too!"

Katrine felt the spurts of his semen splatter over her hands and between her fingers, as she too climaxed. He saw her eyes flutter, every line in her face seemed to lessen and she looked beautiful in her moments of raging pleasure, brought on by his hands, fingers, and tongue.

"I love you for letting me do this with you."

She nodded through his kisses and lay back on the lounger, Dion slumping down on the ground beside her. She caressed his shoulders, hot from the unrelenting sun above them. She felt that she had burned up in every way imaginable and forbidden between a mother and son.

"Let's go inside and cool off...catch our breaths, shall we?"

"And come to our senses," he replied. He felt wasted from the emotional energy expended in claiming her. He wanted more, he knew that and wondered if she felt the same. Family, propriety, and an instinctive sense of doing wrong now assaulted him. "It was crazy and it was good," he smiled and gazed up at her.

Katrine nodded as she kissed his upturned face.

"I don't know how I'm going to face your sister and father, but I'll have to. Help me with that by not saying anything or looking at me when they're around. I'll know what is going through your mind and I can't handle that...at least not yet."

As they stepped into the cool interior of the motorhome and closed the door, the aircon switched on. A waft of cooler air caressed their skins and they clung to each other for a moment; naked bodies in contact and minds in a whirl from lust and restraint.

"Go and shower Katrine," he said as if it was the most natural thing for him to do in addressing her in that way. "I'll go to the block sanitaire. I hope that there are some tokens left for me to shower in there."

"I've brought some more back. They're in my beach bag. I bought some earlier today so that I could have a shower after my swim."

She stepped away and averted her gaze from him as Dion got dressed. She had felt his continuing state of arousal and could not give him any hope of taking her on the bed that she shared with Matis. What had been bestowed on each other would have to be enough.

"Your iPhone's ringing," he said but did not wait to hear her answer it. He knew who it would be that was calling and Katrine would tell him soon enough upon his return.

With her hand trembling and feeling overwhelmed by the thoughts of what she had done through the morning, and with two men, she answered the call, keeping her voice light and happy.

"Yes, everything is just fine. We're both waiting for you! When do you think you'll be back here with us?"

Katrine realised that no two days of her holiday, so far, had been the same. She wondered what the rest of the time spent away from Limoges would hold in store for the family, and for her in particular.

Alain watched them as a family of four entered the café-bar where he sat with his wife and young son. Their evening meal was almost over and all that was left for him to do was to pay the bill.

Since their morning rendezvous, by the pool and then what seemed a few moments later in cubicles separated by a thin wall, the woman had changed in her appearance. Her tan had deepened and her hair was a golden crown. Her voluptuous figure was now clothed in a swirly dress that was so alluring. He couldn't deny that she had gotten to him, that she was shapely and it aroused a renewed hunger for her. He had taken all of that in when he had gone to find a frisbee that his son had failed to catch and he'd been dismayed to find himself in the grip of uncommon lust for an older woman, even if she had left little for him to imagine from the cut of her bikini that was modest, in comparison to others he saw by the pool. His son's toy had landed under the woman's chair and he had been the one to retrieve it. They had each understood, only too quickly, what had lain behind the looks and few words that had been exchanged.

But now, clothed as she was, he found her even more desirable and memories of how she had mouthed him, then taken his prick and worked it as they fucked through that glory hole set into the wall that separated the men's and ladies changing rooms, had left him weak and his prick aching.

The only marks were those of their memories of what had been shared.

The guy, that he took to be the father, guided his son and daughter to a reserved table by the open window, the terrace beyond crowded with diners whose noisy laughter filled the air. But, in reality, he only had eyes for her and a vivid imagination of what he would again want from her.

The woman looked startled, then smiled as she recognised him. "I can't stop or say anything, much..."

"I know. Be by the pool if you can tomorrow, or meet me again as we did today? I'll be there from ten o'clock onwards."

She was taken again by his shameless confidence and good looks, by his undoubted interest in her, by the tight fit of a mauve polo shirt on his broad chest and strong arms, and how his shirt hung free over his black chinos. She knew what he packed and he was strong and trim. Natalie would enjoy what he brought; she wanted her daughter to be taken by the man. He had something that had pleased her to a standstill in that cubicle and she wanted Natalie to know of it with him.

"I wasn't sure that it was you but you gave me something to remember."

"And we both want that again," he murmured, once more, as he punched in his PIN and made the payment. The card reader was soon handed back to the cashier. "See if you can make it. I'll understand if you can't, but I'll be disappointed."

"I won't be alone..."

"That's fine. Bring her along too." The woman's daughter was to be a bonus and too pretty not to have if that was how their next rendezvous played out. "I'll see and be with you soon, I hope."

And then he was gone from her and she was left to wonder why he strayed, and with her, when he had an attractive wife and a son who doted on him. That much she had also taken in during the briefest of times with the man with no name.

Was he, like her, somewhat addicted to what could play out, and all because of a glory hole? It was the offer of sex, nothing more, and for so many with people whose faces you never saw. She, at least, would know who she would again give herself to, Natalie beside her before she finally lost her virginity.

Her girl would have a holiday to remember.

As she sat down at the table, she met Natalie's look and knew that little or nothing could get past her after what they had experienced on what felt like days ago.

It proved only too easy to have the morning to themselves. Matis and Dion were off to sample the thrills and, Katrine hoped, no spills of trail-bike riding through the nearby forests. They were gone by ten o'clock and left mother and daughter to swim and sunbathe.

"You're more nervous than I am," Natalie told her as Katrine fretted. "I did like the man I saw you with, though, last night. It was obvious to me that you knew him."

"You could do worse," Katrine retorted. "Sorry, I want this to go well, especially for you."

Katrine almost felt that she had procured a man for her daughter. She had also taken to wondering how Alain would give them a sign that he was able to meet up with them. That went along with her wondering what would happen if the shower booths, that they would each need, were occupied.

"There he is...there's Alain!" Natalie gasped as she saw him leave a sun-lounger across from where they sat and the swimming pool glistening between them. "I'll stay here as you wanted me to do until I decide to swim as well...pretend it's just a casual meet-up between us all on holiday."

"Exactly..."

Natalie knew that she would never match her mother for what she had; a pair of breasts and a sexy curve to her tummy that she understood men went for, along with shapely hips and firm legs. But she had a lively personality once her shyness had been coaxed away and she knew someone better.

There would be no time for such niceties, she understood that. So, when she saw her mother get out of the pool and stride purposefully towards her, she knew that things were not going to plan.

"Would you believe it? He's only gone and forgotten to bring condoms. He's gone to another shower block to get some out of the machine. You can go for a swim and then we'll both stroll down for our shower and act normally." Natalie could only marvel at her mother's coolness. "We'll put our stuff on a chair on the other side of the pool and wait..."

When they had found the sun loungers they wanted, two facing the sun and that also gave a view of the sanitaire block, Natalie tied back her hair in a ponytail and went for a swim, Katrine soon joining her, both of them looking out nervily for their man.

"You are a schemer, mother!" Natalie couldn't help but laugh as they stood close together in the shallow end, Natalie taking hold of her mother's hand, unseen and under the water, if only for a moment.

Alain soon appeared.

"Wow, he does pack some meat, doesn't he?" Natalie gasped as they saw the swell in his swimming trunks. They gripped hands a little tighter and looked at him for only a moment, before Alain strode down the steps of the pool and swam past them, giving a sly wink as he did so.

"Swim, act normally. We follow him down to the changing rooms.."

"Did you two arrange all of this?"

"No, we do what seems only too sensible." Katrine swam towards him as he rested on folded arms on the side of the pool. "Ready for you Alain, we both are..."

"Wait for a few minutes then follow me down. I do not have as much time as I thought I would have...my boy's not well and we may have to find a doctor in town, somewhere. My wife's been nagging at me about it."

"As we women do," Katrine laughed softly. "We'll both try not to take up too much of your time...."

"That's just it. Seeing you two, now, I want all the time we can get!" He looked at each in turn. "You'll know that it's me when you see a condom packet in the hole..."

Natalie sniggered and he smiled wonderfully. And then Alain swam away and they waited, just as she had asked of them.

There it was, just as Alain had told them. Katrine tapped her fingers as a signal that they were there and the packet disappeared from view. Natalie gripped her arm nervously as they stood naked and against each other, the shower pouring lukewarm water over them.

"He's here to play," Katrine whispered approvingly as a long and erect cock was shoved through the hole. "He's big isn't he, so much on a handsome man."

She recognised it from the last time, yesterday but now, with Natalie present, there was added spice to their encounter.

Katrine got down on her knees, almost immediately after coaxing Natalie to stroke the penis there for them to see and enjoy, and letting Alain know that they were both there. She circled that hard length of flesh with her hand and rubbed over it while she kissed the sides of his shaft, Alain pushing against her lips before she opened and let him in, taking it as deep in her mouth and throat as her nose pressed against the shower's wall.

She was doing all the things she had done yesterday and would have gotten a response, but Katrine pulled off him. "It's your turn and do as I have done. He'll feel a different mouth and he'll hold out for us both."

Natalie shivered but she obeyed and sank to her knees, took Alain's cock into her mouth, and began to suck, gloried in the taste and feel of him before Katrine signalled that they should each kiss and suck on the sides of that wonderful length of flesh. They alternated on kissing the sides and head, competing greedily for it, Katrine then shoving Natalie aside and pressing her breasts to it and caressing Alain's penis with them.

It jerked and poked against her body before Katrine sank her mouth over it again. It felt so hard and she knew that the idea of two women taking to it inflamed Alain's lust still further.

"Now the serious part. You just finger your pussy and make it ready for him while I start on him, but you can finish it all with your first lover."

Natalie watched again as her mother lined a man's penis up with her pussy, grabbed it, and slicked it over her slicked heat before she pushed back on it, a groan escaping from her mouth as she rampaged to and fro, swivelled her hips and her buttocks brushing the wall, her breasts swaying and her breaths hitching as she fucked him hard. They heard his body thump against the wall between them and then Katrine stopped. She pulled on Natalie's arms and turned her around.

"Take it in you...go slow but keep on pushing back, darling. Forget the pain and feel a man's penis in your body and enjoy it...squeeze and pull, don't let him go until you feel him come."

She checked that the condom was fully on him before she felt Natalie grip her hands as she leaned forward, shuffled her feet back until her pert ass was against the wall and a man's penis slowly slid into her virgin pussy.

"He's so big and thick!"

Natalie wanted to be fucked, to experience what her brother, Dion, already knew so much of.

She panted out of fear and an uncommon pleasure as Alain probed deeper into her virgin heat, and broke through a barrier until she could take no more of him. She was no longer a virgin; she would have preferred to know of this with a lover and to be in his embrace, but this was the way it was to be for her first time and her mother had procured a lustful and well-endowed man for her to learn of it..

Katrine offered words of encouragement as she gripped her breasts, or trailed fingers down her body and teased herself with them in time with her daughter's possession by a man's penis.

Natalie panted as she rocked to and fro. This was better than her fingers, or the handle of her hairbrush, when she had to listen to Dion working his length in the bunk above her. She loved the feel of a man's flesh caressing and probing so deep, the stretching sensations far from painful now. Alain kept pushing in and withdrawing and she tried to grip him and bring her first time to a shattering end.

"He's so deep! I can't take any more!" She was surprised by her body's reaction to this invasion. It seemed to know just what to do and her hips rocked and swayed as she reacted to the wonderful feeling of her body being possessed. "Mother! Mother! I'm going to come!"

Alain seemed to know where she had reached. He sped up his thrusting and it became shallower, wanting to waste no more time in bringing them both to a climax. Her virgin pussy no longer felt tight but it held more than it was used to. She heard Alain's groans just as she often heard Dion's wracked breaths as he exploded into tissues. Only this time she felt them in her body.

She shuddered, yelped, and cried out against Katrine's breasts as she was embraced, her body shuddering as her orgasm was met by the tingling rushes that she felt as the condom was filled with Alain's sperm, the thrills of their completion, together, continuing for what she felt were moments of pure bliss.