Pursuing Every Loving Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he ever going to stop?" she groaned as she felt she would collapse if being fucked by Alain continued for much longer.

It didn't.

She felt him grow limp and withdraw from her quivering body before she fell, fully, into her mother's embrace, her legs shaking as she finally stood up. Unknowingly, she kissed Katrine on the mouth and clung to her in post-coital bliss.

"It was good, wasn't it?" she was asked, Katrine smoothing her hair tenderly as if consoling her.

"Yes, I just wish I had been in a bed and not like this." She met her mother's wondering look. "You gave it up for me."

"I have your father when I need or want to do it," Katrine replied, and she wondered what her daughter would make of that, after all that had been seen and done in this shower cubicle with strangers.

A hand tapped on the door and a voice called out to them. "Are you finished in there?"

"Yes, we are! The money's run out. We won't be long!"

Sniggering, Katrine and Natalie wrapped their wet and aching bodies in their towels and opened the door. The flimsy shower curtain covered the glory hole, just as they had found it.

They walked back to the motor home arm in arm, engaged in laughing and bubbly chatter. There had been no sign of Alain, nor had they chosen to wait in the hope of seeing him before they went on their way.

What would they have had to say to each other, in any case?

"It was just sex, no emotion or connection to him, was there?" Natalie now asked in some dismay as they neared their motorhome. Others were parked not so far away, on other stands, but they still had their privacy. There was no sign of Matis or Dion.

"No, perhaps not, but such moments do happen, darling girl."

"I'm not a girl anymore, now, am I? That part of my life has gone and I will have to learn a new one and with a caring guy."

Natalie fell silent as she recalled all that had happened over the past few days, her initiation into the seamier ways of finding pleasure that some adults pursued. On each occasion, in that cubicle, she had heard lustful groans, both from the man on the other side of the wall and from her mother as she watched the bobbing motion of her head as Katrine performed her tricks, opening her mouth wide to suck in Alain's domed hood. She would remember it all, what she had seen and done, for the next time she went with a guy, but in his company and not divided by a wall.

"If you were intending to open my eyes to what could happen, you've succeeded," she now told Katrine, the windbreaks that Matis had put up near the door of the motor home, and where they could sunbathe, now coming into view. There was no sign of the two men in the family, so they had time to talk some more.

"I'm glad, I really am," Katrine confided putting an arm, around her daughter's shoulders, even as they stood by the locked door to the motorhome. She gave Natalie more than a motherly kiss, and this time on the lips. "It's just my way of saying 'thank you' for indulging me in what we saw and did in there. I think we should tell your father that we should move on to somewhere else...head south and go to the beach. "

"And we hope there are no temptations like there are here, no glory holes in the changing and shower rooms?" Nadia smiled before she met her mother's answering stare.

"We lived and learned here, we both did that," Katrine replied as she unlocked the door. "Go and sunbathe. I'll get us both a drink. What's done is done here. Let's just see where your father and his moods take us, shall we?"

There was an edge to her voice and Katrine knew that her daughter's scruples had been stretched almost to breaking point. She had seen another side to her mother's nature, but she could draw some reassurance from the fact that Natalie had not left her but had remained and shared in the riotous behaviour that they had discovered in the shower cubicle.

"Mother, don't be angry."

"I'm not. We both loved through some new times together, and you will have learned wrong from right ways. It may sound crazy to you, but I'll reassure myself that you had to see and do that. We," and she now hesitated, "and we also had some fun together."

"We live for the day, Mother."

"Yes we do, so just remember that."

The warm breeze carried the scent of the pine trees below their parking spot up to where they stood talking. At least they, or Matis, had chosen a place for them to get lost in and where their secrets could be kept safe.