Pursuing Every Loving Moment

Story Info
A woman is taken out of her ordered ways while on holiday.
8.2k words
4.32
15.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
226 Followers

The Gauthier family were having fun on their summer holiday, the days away from their home in Limoges exceeding their expectations, even those of their daughter Natalie and son Dion. The girl was into her nineteenth year and Dion getting on for eighteen. It wasn't spoken of but they all knew that, in all probability, it would be the last of such family holidays.

Recent events had already proved that to be the case, where it concerned Natalie and her mother Katrine.

The weather was uncommonly warm, even for this part of France, the sun sparkling off the stilled waters of lakes and rivers that they swam in or sailboarded on, or that they might cross while out on a daily excursion from what had become their first week's favoured holiday park where they had a special pitch for their refurbished motorhome.

It had been Matis's idea to spend the three weeks of his summer leave touring the Dordogne and beyond. The plan, eventually, was to spend time on the beach south of Bordeaux before they headed back east and to their home feeling refreshed, tanned, and their family bonds tightened once more.

"We had a good time on the river yesterday, didn't we?" Matis began, sipping on his breakfast coffee and then munching on a croissant that Katrine had bought in the camp's store before any of them had gotten up after a late night. "We could go rafting today...there are some white-water rapids close to us that someone in the cafeteria told me about."

"You guys go, I'm not feeling so good this morning."

Katrine looked with concern at her son. "You must have swallowed river water when your canoe capsized..."

"I guess so. It was difficult not to," Nico mumbled, his hands twisting the hem of his T-shirt and making it ride up over his stomach. Katrine saw her son's muscles tighten and become even more defined as he twisted in his seat. "I've got to go...I'll try and get to the sanitaire block and not mess the place up here!"

Katrine made to get up and follow him but Matis put a restraining hand on her bare arm. "Stay here and finish your breakfast. He's in the men's room and you're not dressed to go wandering about there. He'll be okay."

"I'm in my shorts and blouse!" she retorted, "and I've got my bikini on underneath. I was going to try the pool before we all went out, but our plans have changed."

"There's no time for that if we're to make a day of it," Matis sniffed, haughtily. He was somewhat relieved that Katrine had clothed herself, her biking offering scant cover for what she brought to anyone's sight. His woman was tanning nicely, but more modest swimwear had been forsaken.

"Please, don't argue again, you two," Natalie now said, choosing to intervene. "One of us will have to stay with him. We can't just leave Dion on his own here, can we?"

"I'm his mother so I'll stay if it comes to that." Katrine began to clear away their breakfast things, skipping lightly away as Matis stroked the back of her legs, behind her knees. She leaned into him, clutching the plates and plastic beaker in her hands. "Enough of that, you had your way again last night. Go and work it off by canoeing, or whatever you plan to do. I'll amuse myself here and look after our son. Off you go."

She stood up and as she did so met Natalie's look upon her, the girl's pout soon making it clear that her daughter saw through the excuse for staying behind and to look after Dion.

Natalie followed her with more of the breakfast things.

"You can't possibly be thinking of staying here and perhaps having a shower...and to see if that glory hole has anyone on the other side? I thought that one time would be enough and after what you did a couple of days ago in there?"

"And you with me," Katrine smiled in reply. "So don't you go forgetting that. Be company for your father and do that for me. There's only so much I can take of his mood swings and ordering us all about."

"Yeah, okay," Natalie sighed in evident frustration. "I was hoping to have some time with Dion, just the two of us and we met with younger people in town and we had something different to do."

"There's time, darling..."

They heard Matis call to them. "I'll go and check up on Dion! I'll also reserve two bikes, Natalie...we can cycle into town and book places on the raft ride, okay, darling?"

"Yeah okay, Father." She said it while standing in the doorway and Katrine saw her girl's beauty, the silhouette of her slender face, and the sun in her hair. She shrugged her slender shoulders when she came back to stand by Katrine's side. "That's my day organized. Don't go having all the fun without me...in whatever ways that you find it, Mother."

Katrine tapped her daughter's arm playfully. "I may leave some for you, but only if you promise me that you'll get rid of your inhibitions and live it all out. You've got to start sometime...really grow up."

"But there are right and wrong ways to do that, or am I seeing it wrong?"

"No, now just go and enjoy whatever time you have with your father. What you don't know about, where I am concerned, won't hurt you."

"But I'll still worry, Mother."

"Are you sure that you don't want me to stay with you?" Katrine asked, yet knowing what her son's answer would be.

"Quite sure, Maman. I puked up the worst and I feel much better...my guts especially. I won't be rushing about because of the squits."

Her boy was nothing but direct with her. She saw Dion fill a glass with water and gulp it down, his Adam's apple working quickly under his lightly tanned skin.

"Okay," she said, hesitating, and meeting his look upon her. The white shorts she had chosen to wear that morning revealed fleshy thighs and her colourful bandeau top shaped her breasts, held firmly by a halter-neck bikini top. "I won't be too long...I promise."

"Just go for your swim, wow the guys you meet," he grinned and moved past her intent on lying back on a sun lounger. "I'm not going anywhere until I'm sure I've got rid of that bug. I may even join you later."

Katrine kissed his cheek as she pressed against him, quite why she did not know, but her boy had always had an eye for her and she'd always put it down to a pubescent crush on someone busty and that he happened to live with and saw every day. The kids witnessed how Matis was with her, and Natalie had confessed how they were often to be heard taking each other in the motorhome's bedroom.

"Okay," she said and kissed his cheek again. She delighted in how he smoothed suntan oil onto his skin, shrugging off his shirt and letting it fall to the ground. "Don't overdo the sunbathing..."

"And don't you overdo the fussing or flirt with any man who looks at you dressed like that!" Dion laughed and waved her away.

Her answering smile was all that she gave him. She had seen his lean and muscled torso, how his beach sorts shaped him and the unmistakable bulge at his groin left her in no doubt of how her 'boy' had grown into a young man. The trail of girlfriends that he left in his wake was a sure sign that he was promiscuous and she hoped that he would settle down before too long, or someone would give back, in her treatment of him, what he was known to often do to his girlfriends.

The pool area was already busy, but she found a sun lounger and threw her beach towel over it, shrugged off her top and shorts, and settled back. Her large sunglasses not only shielded her eyes from the sun, but she could also consider who it was that passed her. She would not have any man that she liked the look of knowing that her eyes were on them unless she met their gaze first.

She could also see the path that led to the sanitaire and whether any man seemed to linger and look about before he sauntered in. She thought that she would be able to identify, soon enough, any man who came and went there more frequently than to relieve himself. He would, in all probability, be checking up to see if the glory hole had any takers, on the other side of the dividing wall; a place...a place where she had been with Natalie on the second night here. She had lost herself in pleasure with a man she never saw but had learned so much of.

The sun felt warm on her tummy, her modest high-waisted bikini flattering her fulsome figure, the bikini bra shaping her pendulous breasts. Matis's woman would have her moment while Dion was recovering and she could feel all but alone here.

"Aiee...be careful!" she cried out as a frisbee skittered over the grass and crashed against her lounger.

"Sorry, madam," a man's cultured voice said in apology, "you know how kids are."

A deeply tanned young man stood over her for a moment before he knelt to pick up the frisbee. From behind her sunglasses, she took in his spiky black hair and lean face, his neatly toned body, and how his bathing shorts, white with a blue check, shaped him.

"I do know," she replied with a pouted smile and raised her sunglasses so that she could lock eyes with him. "They're much older than yours is, of course."

She saw him stroke his belly with a long-fingered hand as if he felt something down there, just as she had done on seeing him, the suddenness of being attracted to the young father gripping her.

"I wouldn't say that of you, madam. I'm sorry to disturb you."

With those few words of parting, she watched him walk away from her, his calf muscles tightening and looking down attentively at his boy who skipped along beside him. They stopped when they were a safe distance from her, but she watched the father, especially, as they played together.

"What's the matter with me?" she muttered as she thought back to her son's appraising glances upon her, and now the handsome young father who played with his boy but also had time to look her way. "You wouldn't give me a second's look if we weren't here, would you?"

She thought nothing of it as the man's son was gathered up by his mother and he went off to the sanitaire. It took some time for him to return and, when he did, she watched him flop into the water and swim strongly over the full length of the pool, then back again. His assured strokes explained the tone in his body; he swam or exercised regularly.

A nagging hunger to be with the hunky guy, to at least be closer to him, drove her on. As he rested on her side of the pool with his arms folded, she met his look. Could he really be interested in her?

"It's too good to miss," he smiled.

"I'm with you in that," she smiled in reply and got up from the sun lounger, wondering what he would make of her red nail varnish applied to her fingers and toes only that morning. She met his approving gaze as she walked to the side of the pool before, like him, she flopped into the water. She didn't linger but began to swim away wondering, as she did so, if the flirtatious young guy would follow her.

Moments later he was close, but not overly so.

Kids on the side of the pool, and without paying them any attention, jumped in and made the man draw closer until she felt the brush of his arm and leg against her. She did not flinch, nor did he, but he looked across the small space between them for only an instant.

"They have a remedy, madam, for moments like this over there in the sanitaire block. A special cubicle. Meet me there in a few minutes...I would like that very much, madam."

She felt the brush of his fingers, no more than a fingertip caress, to her leg before he began to swim away. Could she really believe what she had just heard and act upon it?

"Call me..." she began but stopped herself from giving her name.

He slowed to almost a stop. "We meet in secret, madam. It is for the best."

The dutiful father and husband would become someone else, just as she had become another woman, in that cubicle with its glory hole.

She had washed and washed but could not clean away what was now on her mind, how she had abandoned any restraint in that cubicle, and what she and Natalie had first discovered there, and moments ago once more. The eyes of that young guy, as he came to collect the frisbee in what had seemed only seconds before, had let her know that he wanted her. Lust had overcome all reason.

She had taken everything with her as she walked to the sanitaire as if to take a shower. She had then tapped the curved base of the glory hole with trembling fingers and had soon seen the large bulbous tip of a man's penis poke through. It seemed to keep on going until she could grab its length, awkwardly in both her hands, and slick the tip with her fingers. The man must be holding onto handles fixed to the wall, otherwise, how could he keep his balance and poke through and pleasure whoever it was on the other side?

Oh, how good it had been, especially as she believed it was the young man who had come onto her by the pool. But, if it had not been him, and his way blocked by someone else, it did not matter. She thought of him; she could put a face to whom she imagined had fucked her so lustfully and impetuously.

She had knelt right away and worked that length of trembling flesh. She had seen it jerk in response to her touches over its sides before she had licked and sucked the domed tip that glistened with pre-cum. Taps on the wall urged her to take it in her, and she had done so. Only this time she had grabbed a condom and slicked it down over that wonderful length of flesh before she had leaned forward and pushed back, her buttocks pressed hard against the wall. Reaching between her quivering thighs she had pushed the penis down and brushed i between her legs until it had rested against her hot and wet pussy's lips.

And then they had begun to fuck in what had become a better and more exhausting performance that had exceeded what she had experienced the last time, her buttocks brushing and thumping against the wall until she had felt the man's penis leap and spurt warm cum in what felt like geyser after geyser as they succumbed to wanton pleasure.

He had thumped the wall with a fist, she could only assume, to let her know that he was on the edge. She'd tapped her side of the wall in response, her pussy tightening around that wonderfully probing flesh until she had drained it, slithered off it, and collapsed on the floor, kneeling and gathering her breath.

Now she was walking unsteadily back to the motorhome and her son, her pussy still tingling from the claims of an unseen man, someone she might see again before Matis decided that they should move on to another site, there to experience different pleasures, perhaps.

"I won't be long. I'll change into another bikini and join you, sunbathing." Katrine said it as she brushed her fingertips over Dion's shoulder. He lay sprawled on the lounger in just his beach shorts, his body glistening and a baseball cap thrust jauntily over his hair. Her son did look good and she was in the mood to let the day take its course. "You're not burning up, are you?"

"Not from the sun I'm not," he answered provocatively. "You look stunning if I may so."

"Behave," she laughed, yet feeling pleased by the compliment that he had expressed. She didn't hear that too often, not even from Matis who took her for granted sometimes. Her behaviour in recent days, and again in the sanitaire half an hour ago, confounded all of that. "I'm your mother..."

"Yeah, but a woman too."

"Is that whom you see now?"

"Yes, I do, and someone more relaxed than when we first arrived here. Have you and father made it up now?"

"Yes, now don't fret about that."

Dion twisted so that he could look up at her as she leaned over him, her breasts dangling provocatively given the mood she seemed to be in, more carefree and he liked that in her. He laughed wickedly as he pretended to reach out to touch them, his actions making her step away.

"Go and get changed, if you must," he said lightly and full of confidence with her, something that she now had to absorb. What did Dion think he could get away with while they were alone, like this?

When she returned, the modest bikini she had worn to go for a swim was gone, to be replaced by a skimpy set that showed her breasts cupped in small triangles of brightly patterned colourful cloth, their swell shaping them like spinnakers filled with a strong sea breeze, her cleavage deep and the thong bikini briefs shaping her mound and revealing the creases at the top of her thighs.

Katrine gripped the hand that Dion held out to her. "What now?"

"As if you don't know, mother."

"I do know that you shouldn't be looking at me in the way that you do, now...Dion, darling. I think you've recovered from that bug, only to have it replaced by another. Stop flirting with me!"

They both laughed, but Katrine did so nervily and more so than the young man who looked at her. Perhaps he should be told of the glory hole if Natalie had not said anything about it already. He could work off his frustrations at being separated from his girlfriends, those he pegged, by going to the sanitaire block and trying his luck.

"Stop flirting even if we know that Father and Natalie are away, you mean?"

"We should ring them and see how they're getting on with the wild water rafting." She failed to distract him from what was playing out between them, out here under the warmth of the sun.

"Soon, later, perhaps..."

How the woman got to him, mother or not, and she seemed to have changed into that bikini just to wind him up as they lay back on their sun loungers and sunbathed together. He wanted to touch her and sighed, looking across at her as Katrine lay stretched out, her breasts sagging to either side and her tummy a little flatter, the hollow at the top of her thong so inviting that he wanted to reach out and slip his fingers down under the rim and touch her. He loved to see how the laces fastened at her hips, and keeping it in place dug into her skin, the sight of all of her and what she would bring winding his clock still tighter. As if she knew that his eyes were on her, she trailed fingers over her tummy. "Shall I oil you up, do your back?"

He had watched her as Katrine oiled her legs, smoothed the lotion over the soft skin to the insides of her thighs, then over her tummy, then between her breasts, over their voluptuous curve, and out over her shoulders, arms, then back again; all of it a ritual, as if to engage his full attention upon her.

Katrine knew that his eyes never seemed to leave her, the reckless but insanely pleasurable and impetuous tryst in the sanitaire and the glory hole, now to be put aside by meeting the attentions of her son.

"You shouldn't be feeling the way that you do about me, still do, darling." She reached out and found that she could touch his leg and she stroked it. "Perhaps...perhaps I shouldn't be doing that."

"No, you shouldn't!" he groaned and shifted away. "I haven't seen any girls here that I'd want to be with and then...and then I hear you and father and it gets to me...lets me know what I'm missing with the girls at home."

Katrine stopped him in his caresses to her belly as they talked. "Don't, son, please don't."

"You don't need to remind me who I am to you," he said, his voice suddenly harsh and petulant. "Turnover and I'll do your back. That's if you want me to."

"Yes, I do, and oil my legs, from my hips down to my calves, please?"

His touch upon her was light and slow, Dion's intention being to soothe away any anxiety she might well be feeling after what had been said and what he was now intent on doing.

He had fantasised often enough about being taken by an older woman, someone who knew her ways around when pleasing a man, deploying all of her skills, and using her body in pursuit of shared pleasure. He had not met an older woman who would bring that to him, and here was someone who knew him well, who was all but naked to his sight and wondering touch, and who could know of him in a very different way from before.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
226 Followers