Purty Prison Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

I was promptly bathed, coifed, and then dressed in black lace stockings, garter belt, thong panties, an impressive shelf bra, full silk slip, black stretch mini skirt, and a form fitting low cut, tightly stretched, tee shirt.

I looked positively sleazy. If I were to leave the prison, I'd be, arrested on prostitution charges even without a John on my arm.

I stood staring into the mirror at myself thinking, 'this is wrong... That can't possibly be me! I'm not... I'm not a prostitute, am I? Mistress Callie says I am the prison whore. I must a whore, I look like a whore.'

A tear started rolling down my perfect cheek, not even disturbing my perfect makeup.

"That's enough of that Missy," Mistress Callie ordered.

Nevertheless, I could take no more, and slumped to the floor in sobbing wreckage, my whole body felt like the nerves were screaming. I felt the poke of a needle in my butt and quickly lost consciousness.

********************

I swam up from my oblivion with two more sticks in my boobs and another one in my butt, "Ow."

Then I felt another stick in my arm, and as I fluttered my eyes open I heard, "Ah there's my girl. Now listen very carefully. I want you to watch the pendant swinging in front of your eyes. You are falling into a very deep trance, a very deep trance. Deeper than any you have ever been in before. Feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed, from the tip of your toes to the top of your head, completely relaxed. You are now completely under my control, now I want you to tell me that you are, completely under my control."

"I am completely under your control," I flatly responded.

"Now it is time for you to learn a new behavior. Open your mouth as wide as you can," after I did so she continued, "You no longer have a gag reflex. Nothing stuck down your throat will ever make you gag. You love having something jammed deeply in your throat," she slowly inserted a large lubricated realistic dildo into my mouth and down my throat, "You need to have this feeling," she worked the big rubber cock in and out of my neck, "This is a very fulfilling feeling for you. You have to have it. You want to have it. You must have a big dildo in your mouth and stuffed in and out of your throat three times a day. You need to have this feeling three times a day or you will become hornier and hornier for this feeling until it is all you can think of and nothing else. You will find anything that you can to stick into your throat to get this feeling. You love having your lips stretched around a big dildo. You must do it or the craving gets worse and worse." She pulled the big rubber cock out of my throat.

"There in your hand is a huge dildo. A full day has past since you felt that wonderful rubber cock in you mouth and throat. In your hand is what you need more than anything in the whole world, go ahead and do what you really, really want to do," she commanded with only a small suppressed giggle.

I quickly rammed the huge rubber cock into my face, moaning in pleasure as I fucked my own face with it.

"It makes you feel so good. It feels exactly like when you are, fucked in your hot needy cunt. You know, for certain that if you keep doing this for five minutes, you will orgasm in a tremendous gushing, mind numbing crescendo," she paused, "Four and three quarter minutes have passed. You feel yourself on the very edge of orgasm. You moan louder and louder."

I was now desperately fucking my face, nearly screaming around that huge dildo. Then I orgasmed, throwing my self about, screaming into the dildo, and filling my panties with hot sticky pussy juice.

"That was so good! You feel so wonderful. Now you have an insatiable craving for cunt juice. You need to taste pussy. You must taste a hot wet cunt."

She pulled her panties down and hiked her skirt up, "Look, in front of you. The thing you need. There is a beautiful hot wet pussy all for you. Go ahead and do what you need to do, and enjoy it as much as when you fucked your face with the dildo."

I dove into her cunt like a starved woman, licking, eating, and sucking with total abandon. I tongue fucked her until she came in my mouth saying, "Drink all of the pussy juice. You want it all. It tastes too good to waste. You love it so much, that you must lick the pussy completely clean. You are so grateful to be able to drink a woman's love juices you must thank the cunt's owner for letting you eat her."

"Thank you Mistress Callie," I thanked her sincerely.

"When I snap my fingers you will awaken, feeling refreshed. You will remember your new desires and cravings from this session, but you will not remember having had a session," she ordered, "One, two, three." (Snap)

I stretched and yawned.

"Wow Hor that must have been one sexy dream you were having," Mistress Callie exclaimed, "I have never before seen a woman orgasm in her sleep."

That's when I felt the soaked clothing I was wore and the sopping wet bed, which I lay in. However, for some reason, I couldn't remember the dream that I had been having.

"Well Katie, clean her up again, and don't forget this is a brand new day so help her out with some of her cravings while I attend to things in the infirmary," she left without further ado.

"Into the tub with you Missy," Katie ordered.

"How come I never take a shower?" I hesitantly asked Katie.

"With those feet?" she replied astonished, "You would break your neck in a shower honey!"

'Oh yes,' I thought, 'how could I forget?'

I followed her into the bathroom and plunged into the tub full of bubbles, while Katie helped scrub the places, which my little arms couldn't reach. I really love cleaning my boobs and pussy, and rubbing the soapy washcloth all over them and inside me.

We got me out of the tub, dried, perfumed, and coifed. When she gave me a lipstick to apply to my lips, I looked at it strangely. It was making me feel oddly, as if I wanted it to be bigger. I applied it to my lips and then started to slide it in and out between my lips and moaning.

"Oh my, time for your favorite thing I see. Put the lipstick down and come with me, I have what you want, all ready for you in the other room," she took my hand and led me back to my bed.

Right in the middle of the bed was a huge, disgusting, realistic- looking latex cock. I looked at Katie to give her a nasty comment, but my gaze slipped back to the cock, and I wanted it. I dove onto the bed, snapped the monster up, and without thinking, jammed it into my mouth and down my neck, sliding it in and out, while moaning loudly.

"You do love giving blow jobs girl. Shit watching you is making my panties wet," she pulled her panties down and started diddling herself frantically.

I must have fucked my own face for five minutes, getting hotter, and hotter, I felt my sexual elation building to a crescendo and orgasmed in a huge gush, ruining my clean clothes.

It didn't stop there though, I needed pussy, and I needed pussy now! Katie hadn't cum yet, and she looked so delicious, I dove onto her cunt like a starving Plecostomus.

I tongue fucked her like mad. I worked her lovely slippery pussy lips every which way possible. I occasionally sucked on her swollen clittie, making her squeal pleasingly. It didn't take long for my ministrations to bear fruit, she screamed, clutched at my head, and gushed tremendously into my hungry mouth.

"Oh good lord Hor! I... [Puff] I've never... [Puff] never, gushed before in my life! You are one hell of a cunt licker! Oh God! I love it when you clean my pussy off," Katie screamed, overwhelmed by her mind numbing orgasm.

"Thank you so much, Miss Katie for letting me lick your lovely tasty pussy," I told her still kneeling in front of her looking up into her face.

"Thank you for such an enthusiastic tongue fucking," she knelt down and hugged me tenderly, squeezing my boobs far out to each side.

I love hugs!

I softly said, "Time for another bath?"

Katie giggled, "You got that right girlfriend, but wouldn't you like to snuggle on the bed for a while?"

"Yes please."

"Come on then, we can snuggle for a while, lunch won't be for some time yet. Are you hungry?" she chatted as we lay down together and she wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly.

"No, I don't feel hungry. I have a tummy full of sweet pussy juices," I purred, and wiggled closer to Katie. "I love snuggling with you Katie."

She kissed my neck.

I felt so comfortable that I dozed off.

********************

"Doctor Callie, I think I need a break," she looked squarely into the doctors eyes, "I need to distance myself from Harry. In his girl persona, he is so sweet, and such a good cunt licker I'm beginning to like her too much."

"You are kidding me aren't you?" Doctor Callie asked incredulously, "You really are starting to like her?"

Katie looked into her hands, "Yes, she is so sweet and loving, and I just got the best tongue fucking of my life. I actually gushed. That's never happened to me before."

"Incredible, I am impressed. We are making the horniest slut who ever walked this planet. Shit she is going to be very popular," Callie smiled broadly, "Don't worry Katie, I have a relief worker all lined up. You did leave her tied to the bed posts with the fucking machine working her, didn't you?"

"Yes, it's been fucking her for twenty minutes or so. She orgasmed once before I left her," Katie confirmed and went on with, "Lillie will bring her lunch, with a big English cucumber, which she will want to do nasty things with."

"Great, Darlene is meeting with the warden and I in about an hour and she will be able to take some of the pressure off you. Anytime you want to have another gusher though, just say the word and you will have a special date set up for you," Callie assured her lover and nurse, "We need to spend time together, watching you with her was making me so horny for you."

"I think I need a night off to myself if you don't mind?" Katie couldn't look the doctor in the eye, when she asked so softly.

"That's all right honey," Callie hugged her, "I know what a loving and sensitive person you are. I shouldn't have put you in this position to begin with. You go and get some rest and private time and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thanks Callie," Katie said as she rose and went back to her cell.

********************

Darlene entered the warden's office on time to find that the Warden and doctor were already there.

She took a seat across the desk from the warden and next to Callie. She crossed her legs and waited for the others to speak.

"Well Darlene, it seems that we need your services. Katie resigned, as her number one companion," Doctor Callie admitted.

"I can understand that. Katie has a huge heart, and I think she was getting pretty close to Horatia and forgetting about Harry," Darlene observed.

"Darlene, I must say that you surprise the hell out of me. Usually you present yourself as a big dumb bumpkin. Why do you do that when you are obviously an intelligent girl?" the warden asked.

Darlene smiled, "Well warden, I found out long ago, because of the way I look and my size, most people assume that I'm just a big dumb blonde. I just use that fact to my own advantage. It is a whole lot easier to get what I want when someone doesn't expect what I can do." Darlene smiled a mischievous smile.

"Oh, well you had us completely fooled, which is an important talent for what we need you for. I see that you are on the list of those mistreated by Harry, but I don't know what for, can you refresh my memory," the warden asked.

"Harry was providing my lover with heroine, feeding her addiction and fucking her as often as he could. She died nine months ago of an overdose she gave herself so that she wouldn't have to have sex with that pig anymore," Darlene replied vehemently.

The warden hung her head in her hands, covering her face and said, "I am so sorry Darlene. I can't even ask for your forgiveness, I should have saved he..."

"I don't blame you warden. You couldn't have known, unless someone had told you. Once someone told, you acted quickly and exacted a fair punishment upon the guilty party. I'm just anxious to do my part in the final stages of it," Darlene reached out to the warden and held her hand reassuringly.

"Thank you Darlene," the warden straightened up, "But with your obvious hatred of Horatia, she will pick up on it and won't bond with you the way we want her to."

The doctor broke in with, "Don't you worry Warden. Darlene could win an Oscar with the performance she put on in our aerobics class. Hell, I was becoming seriously pissed at her for not letting me hobble Hor on her way out of the class. I thought I was going to have to call the guards and have them remove Darlene. Warden this lady is perfect for the job."

"That is high praise indeed, Darlene. As far as I am concerned, you are the new trustee assigned to the Horatia project. I will be keeping tabs on this whole thing. I won't let this prison be used the way Harry used it, ever again," the warden ended emphatically. She quickly scribbled out a note and handed it to Darlene, "This will identify you as a trustee until I have the proper paperwork made out. That's all I have. You two can go on with your business."

The two women rose and left the office.

********************

I was tied to the bedpost, someone had jammed a big dildo attached to some kind of machine into my cunt, and I have been being fucked forever. I guessed it might have been only an hour, as I screamed through my tenth orgasm, thrashing about on the bed.

Lillie entered my room with a tray of food, which she set carefully aside, then switched off the machine, "Oh poor baby, did someone forget you were here?"

She climbed on the bed, untied me, and held me tightly.

I mewed and buried my face in her shoulder.

"We better get you bathed and then you may have your dinner," she told me, half carrying me to the bathtub.

Lillie took especially good care of my boobies, when I had dried off, she covered my whole body with pretty smelling moisturizer, and then she dried my hair again.

She had me stand still as she gave me my four standard shots, then I was dressed as a slut again.

I sat down to eat my dinner and part way through it Lillie presented me with an English cucumber. I ate a few more bites of my dinner and then decided to have a bite of the cucumber, only when I stuck it in my mouth. I kept going with it until it was down my neck. I started fucking my face with that long hard vegetable when I heard Lillie gasp.

She hiked up her own skirt, sat on the corner of my bed and started finger banging her self.

After five minutes, I orgasmed and could finally take the cucumber out of my mouth. However, Lillie's cunt looked so good, I had to go over and tongue fuck her.

Lillie was thrashing around on the bed, screeching and clutching at the bed covers, until I brought her to a mind numbing gushing orgasm, which I hungrily slurped, down. She was clutching her head when I thanked her for letting me eat her.

"Oh dear god! Hor, that was unreal! I can't move! It was wonderful! Come up here and snuggle for a while until I can catch my breath," Lillie insisted, as she lie there in post orgasmic bliss.

I crawled up and was immediately, captured in her arms. She held onto me as if she were afraid that I would run away.

She started lazily playing with my breasts and nipples and in no time at all, she had me panting like a race dog.

"I think Hor likes having her huge boobies played with, doesn't she?" she asked naughtily.

"I love it," was all I could manage as a reply, as my body quivered all over.

"Shit, I bet if I keep this up, you'll orgasm," Lillie speculated as she continued her titty onslaught.

She was right of course, and she had me orgasming in just a few minutes.

Lillie kept cuddling me until I drifted off into a light slumber.

********************

I awoke to being lifted easily, carried to the bathroom, and being deposited in a warm tub full of bubbles.

I was, lovingly washed, dried, powdered, perfumed, and dressed by Darlene my big friend.

She deposited me back into my bed and lay next to me and chattily asked, "Hi, sweetie. Have you been busy since you saw me last?"

"I have been in the bathtub more than anything else. That and orgasming..." she hugged me tight at that.

"Have they been taking advantage of my little Horatia?" she cooed in my ear.

"I think I have been taking advantage of them... I can't seem to ever get enough sex. I seem to have developed a fixation on sucking dildos too... mmm just thinking about it..." I moaned, my saliva flowing freely, "I want one... Can you hand me a dildo to suck please Darlene?"

"You stay right there sweetie, I'll get one from the closet for you," Darlene rose from the bed and swayed into the closet. When she immerged, she had both of her arms behind her back. She hopped back on the bed, sitting with her legs crossed, and brought out an 18" long, three-inch thick veined and flesh colored monster.

I couldn't stop myself. I snatched the monster from Darlene and tried to ram it into my little girl mouth... It was too big! Nevertheless, that didn't stop me, I kept shoving, and working away at it, until my mouth stretched around it and then even though my little mouth was painfully tight around that dildo, I started working it down my little throat. I hurt like hell, but I wouldn't stop until I could slide it in and out of my face, fucking my mouth and throat vigorously.

It took three minutes or more to get into my face, so it wasn't long and I was gushing like Old Faithful, trying to scream out my ecstasy into the latex monster filling my face.

Darlene had been rubbing her crotch through her panties and the fragrance of her arousal was making me crazy, so I yanked her panties aside and tongue fucked her to her own wildly thrashing and fountainous ecstasy.

"Jesus Horatia! You are the most enthusiastic cunt licker I have ever met!" she panted, as she cuddled close and kissed me.

I was still diddling my own burning wet slit and trembling.

"Are you still horny Horatia?" Darlene asked sweetly.

"I'm sorry Darlene... I... I... can't seem to help it," I told her, nearly in tears, still frigging myself.

"Poor baby! Don't you fret hon. I can help," Darlene snagged the dildo and gently started working it into my huge stretchy cunt.

It didn't take long and I was, impaled upon the same monster that I had used to fuck my face.

Darlene was ramming it in and out of me, slapping my vulva with her hand on each stroke. I orgasmed screaming and gushing, but that didn't stop Darlene. She kept fucking me with that dildo until I had orgasmed six times.

The only thing I could do was lay there quivering... I couldn't even answer her when she asked, "Satisfied now sweetie?"

Darlene picked me up, as though I weighed nothing, and carried me to the bathroom where she deposited me into a hot tub full of bubbles. She had to wash me and keep me from slumping under the surface at the same time. When I was clean, she dressed me in one of my frilliest pink baby dolls and sat me in one of the chairs in my room while she changed the sheets. She then carefully deposited me into my bed and administered my now accustomed four shots.

I fell into unconsciousness almost immediately.

********************

After I was asleep, Darlene pressed a button on the wall to talk with the warden.

"Yes Darlene?" Ms. Leslie Sterndackle answered.

"She's out cold. I gave her a double dose of Lady Viagra TM, and handed her that enormous dildo we talked, about. My god she actually rammed that thing down her neck! When we were done, she was still horny as hell so I used it to fuck the shit out of her. When I was done with her, she couldn't even squeak out an answer. I bathed and then dressed her. She is now one tired slut," Darlene explained to the wall.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers
1...345678