Push Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we retired to watch a movie. Moira felt "Princess Bride" was an appropriate dip into our history, and we all mumbled, "As you wish," every time it was said. They sat on the loveseat together, limbs entwined, but some of the tension had played out, and desire mellowed into contentment for a few hours. Carbs probably helped, too. There were no sneaking, fondling hands, no excuses for their lips to brush each other, which was a little disappointing. If Moira had broken down and started pulling Shelly's clothes off, I wouldn't have hesitated to join in, but I was glad she mostly stuck to the script. That wasn't a situation I wanted to deal with without a plan.

Cheesecake followed the movie. "Shame we have to use plates," Shelly remarked as I cut pieces.

"I'm glad you're still so slutty," Moira told her with a grin before kissing her on the cheek. I couldn't stop myself from nodding.

Shelly yanked up her shirt to show Moira her tits, braless as usual. "You know it!" she declared happily, jiggling her chest. She took way too long to pull her shirt down, and Moira and I did nothing but stare until she did.

Back in the living room with cheesecake - on plates with forks - we managed to pull some details of Shelly's life from her. She did her best to keep details of other people out of her stories. Her biggest revelation was when she told us, "Trying to get over all this, I actually told dad what I did at one point when he asked about you."

Moira's eyes swelled. "What did he say?" she asked with shocked concern.

"Gotta go get what you want, honey," Shelly groused in what I assumed was an imitation of her father. "That's how I got to be where I am. If you want it and you can take it, why shouldn't you have it?" Moira and I sprouted matching horrified, gaping mouths.

"I haven't taken any money from him since then. My personal comfort isn't very comfortable when that attitude is the source of it. But I have a decent job, and I'm still the same smoke show I've always been." She snapped her teeth at Moira, who giggled in response. "So I get by. I didn't really need anything from him unless I wanted something I didn't really need. It wasn't a big loss to sleep a little better."

"I'm impressed, Shelly," I told her. She tried to hide how much that made her smile by focusing on her cheesecake. Moira kissed her on the temple when she tucked her chin into her chest.

We chatted for hours, catching up on all things impressive and mundane. When dessert and alcohol began to cast heavy shadows over us all, we stood and passed around hugs. Their hands mostly stayed above their waists, and they separated voluntarily with a kiss on the cheek after a brief hug. I watched from our bedroom as Moira followed Shelly to the guest room, said goodnight, and closed the door.

"You have your work cut out for you," Moira told me, immediately claiming my lap when I sat on the edge of the bed.

"How so?"

"I'm sure you noticed that Shelly and I have been seconds from fucking each other's brains out all day."

"I did. Are you telling me nothing happened while I was cooking?"

Her eyes flared with conflicted lust. "I stopped suddenly just as we were going into the living room and she shoved her hands under my skirt and fondled my ass for like a minute but that's all I swear," she blurted. A sheepish smile followed, to which I pressed my lips softly.

"Well, I probably would have been fucking her on the counter if your nap had been five minutes longer, so I can't exactly be mad."

Moira hopped up and stripped with two quick motions. She neglected to mention that she'd been without underwear since she'd gotten up from her nap, and Shelly's hands had probably been much closer to doing something other than squeezing her ass than she'd let on. I was sure she'd been planning to play the bad girl card all day, because she knew exactly what the end point would be. I dropped to my knees behind her and sunk my teeth into her ass. She squealed and then moaned when I intercepted her hands and wouldn't let her touch herself.

Shelly probably heard her yelling when I paddled her ass hard, face down on the bed. She definitely heard Moira coming while I fucked five years of frustration and missed threesomes out of us. Whether she was extra loud for the show, or because she was fucking both of us in her mind was hard to tell.

***

Sunlight brought new perspectives for us. Our matching smiles when we woke spoke of resolutions we'd made and an eagerness for change. It seemed guaranteed that Shelly was going to rejoin our lives. I knew Moira's best friend was the best gift I could give her, so I was thrilled to have her back. How much of her time with us would be spent sharing our bed was still to be determined. The possibility had certainly been trending upward since Shellly arrived.

After I held Moira down and plundered her mouth with an aggressive kiss, I pulled free of her grasp, to her protestations, and went to take a shower, where I contemplated the pros and cons of a shower only large enough for one person. Moira was pressing her bare tits against the glass before I was done, but she slipped past me as soon as I stepped out without blessing me with a quick kiss and fondle.

"You tease me. I tease you," she informed me as she cupped her breasts under the spray to capture a pool of water between them.

I pulled the shower door open, shoved my hand between her slick thighs and kissed her hard. She moaned into my mouth, but before she could slap her hand onto mine, I withdrew. "OK," I remarked as I turned to leave the bathroom. When she started to sputter with disbelief, I spun back to her. "Don't worry. I'll make Shelly make up for it." She tugged on her nipples and gave me a smoky look. The upward trend continued.

Dressed and brewing coffee, I started to consider the possibilities of waking Shelly. She slept naked, although technically I was only certain that she didn't bother to get dressed after she got fucked. Moira would definitely be unhappy if anything happened between us without her, but I was reasonably certain a hands-off sneak peak would spark more envy than jealousy.

Fortunately, Shelly appeared before I decided to visually fondle her, dressed in pleated, brown wool pants and a sleeveless, ruffled, blood red silk top. "I feel, as the guest and prodigal bestie, I can demand that you take me to brunch and show me off," she declared, nose pointed upward, arm raised with a limp gesture of acknowledgement.

She froze when I didn't respond, and one of her eyes popped open. Snapping out of character, she looked around, seeming surprised by what she saw. "Damnit. Moira missed that? I swear I heard her out here."

"She's still getting ready, but rest assured, as her duly appointed representative of Making You Happy, your wish is my command."

She strutted aggressively toward me, leopard print heels clacking across the grey slate kitchen tile, eyes slitted and feral. "Prove it. Kiss me."

"Back the fuck up, bitch," rang from the door of our bedroom in Moira's voice. Moira slunk to us in her azure crumpled leather boots and deftly imposed her hip, encased in a clingy white dress with a swooping rainbow of streaks, between us. She captured Shelly's chin with her fingers and Shelly's eyes, which matched Moira's boots, with a drilling stare. "You ask, not tell."

Shelly swallowed hard before she turned her eyes from Moira to me. "Please?" she offered sheepishly with a faint shrug.

"Of course, honey," Moira responded cheerily for me, teeth flashing. She turned her beaming smile on me and slipped her arms around both of us. No further instructions were necessary. I leaned past Moira and kissed Shelly softly. Moira then bumped me out of her way. She captured a ruffle of Shelly's shirt between her fingers. "This is super cute." Before Shelly could respond, Moira kissed her wildly. Definitely trending upward.

They were sloshed by the time we left our favorite brunch restaurant, having done their best to find the bottom of bottomless Mimosas. We had planned to go to a museum, but when Shelly insisted on, "less clothes, more bubbly drink," as soon as we got in the car, Moira quickly acquiesced with a smirk and a shrug. On the way home they requested a local sightseeing tour while they snuggled in the back seat. In the end I drove around for an hour listening to whatever music I wanted and burping bacon while they napped it off.

After parking the car at home, I wondered if I'd have to carry them inside. I decided to work smarter, not harder. "I'll fondle the first one to get inside," I announced loudly. Both doors exploded open, and the occupants of the back seat flew out haphazardly. They regained their somewhat drunken composure and stopped halfway to their goal, where they began to whisper conspiratorially. After a meaningful glance my way, they clasped hands and strolled slowly to the entrance.

"Looks like it's a tie," Moira announced as she unlocked the front door of our home. I ducked under their arms and slipped inside. They were right on my heels.

"Nope, I win. Gotta pee. Might be a while," I told them, heading toward our bedroom.

"Wait, he said ..." Shelly started and trailed off.

"Shelly and I will both be removing most, if not all, of our clothing, so you better not take too long," Moira announced loudly after a pointed pause during which she blatantly did not turn to look at me. I stopped to watch and listen to them.

"I'll definitely be doing it with my door open," Shelly told Moira in equally exaggerated tones.

"That's a great idea, since our bedroom door faces yours. I'll definitely be getting naked as quickly as possible, probably while dancing around."

"I'm just gonna fondle myself like the horny slut I am," Shelly provided.

Moira put her hands on Shelly's shoulders. "I think that's a great idea, and I'm proud of you for being unashamed to be yourself."

Shelly grinned before looking past Moira to me. "Do you think one of us will get spanked for this?"

Moira turned her head to look at me from the corner of her eye. "One of us damn well better."

I laughed and turned toward the bathroom. I really did need to pee. They were both exactly as naked as advertised when I returned to our bedroom. Moira was kicking and spinning in place, eyes closed, rehearsing her newest piece. Shelly was pinching her nipplies and flicking her tongue at Moira, but her eyes leaped to me when I emerged from the bathroom.

I strode past Moira's wiggling butt to enter Shelly's bedroom and stand right in front of her. I made sure to suck down a lungful of air as I leaned over her, inflating our size difference. Her fingers froze, and a barely audible whimper escaped her. With no warning I squatted, grabbed her behind her knees, and hoisted her over my shoulder. Then, I turned to face Moira, giving her an unobstructed view of Shelly's ass, as well as her pussy peeking out from between her thighs.

The crack of my palm landing on Shelly's ass made both of them jump. Moira eyed me with unabashed lust while I painted Shelly's rear pink with a dozen swats. For the last smack, I shifted to correct my grip and ensure maximum impact. Shelly jerked with anticipation as I swung, and I ended up slapping the back of her thigh along with her pussy. We all froze, very aware of what had happened.

After I collected myself, I lowered her slowly to the floor beside her bed. "Get dressed and I'll get you drunk," I offered. I turned away but spun quickly back to face her. She flinched, but her pussy jumped in my direction. I eyed her up and down slowly, noticing that she was so smooth she'd probably just been waxed, like the time her naked body served as sushi service for me and Moira. "Drunker," I corrected myself.

"Seems like a lot of unnecessary steps," she told me, grabbing her pussy with desperate need written on her face.

"Consider it making up to Moira for trying to seduce me earlier."

"Damnit," she grumbled. "How does me trying to get fucked keep ending up with me not getting fucked?"

I kissed her softly on both cheeks. "Because that's not what's happening. You flinging this slutty body at us just makes us want to savor it. The longer you go without coming, the louder you'll be."

"IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH? IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS! PLEASE JUST FUCK ME."

Moira appeared beside me to grip Shelly's jaw in her hand and smash a messy kiss into her lips. When she pulled back, Shelly was panting and wild-eyed. "Thank you for asking nicely," Moira told her before pressing a long, soft kiss to her mouth. "Now get dressed." Shelly nodded blankly with a blissful smile. "And if you step out of this room without being fully clothed, I'll mail you home in a box," Moira finished. She pushed me backward and closed the door behind us. I smacked her ass when she waved it at me on the way back to our bedroom to look for clothing.

I pulled a cold bottle of bubbly from our small wine fridge while Moira spread a heavy blanket on the floor of our living room. "I want a Moira sandwich while we watch a movie," she told me when she finished.

I passed her the bottle. "And how does that work?"

She pressed her ass to my groin and tipped up the bottle. "Like this," she said after a long gulp, "except I might stick my hands in Shelly's pants."

"Since I might stick my hand in your pants, that sounds fine."

"You better," she warned me with a kiss.

When Shelly appeared, dressed in her PJs, Moira insisted that she choose what to watch. She hadn't thought that through, though. While Moira and I shared plenty of tastes in entertainment, sci-fi and superhero stuff was not her thing. Shelly and I, however, both enjoyed that genre. When Shelly asked to watch an extended director's cut of a movie that Moira would have hated at ninety minutes long, I wondered how my wife would alleviate her boredom.

She was fine with the movie, but the Moira sandwich never had a chance. Instead, Shelly insisted on sitting between my legs so we could whisper our favorite tidbits of lore to each other. She held my hands with my arms wrapped around her as our torsos bounced and weaved with the action. At first Moira sat beside us, laying up against my side. When I whispered to her, "I can't help wondering what color your thong is right now," she stood, whipped off her pajama pants to show me it was a pale pink, and then went to lay between Shelly's legs, her head in Shelly's lap. My hands were abandoned as Shelly tugged and stroked at Moira's mane of jet black hair.

When Shelly tipped up the second bottle of bubbly at the end of the movie and it came away empty, she roared, "More wine! And pizza maybe! That deep dish shit that looks like lasagne!" Moira and I laughed as we began to untangle ourselves.

"Oh wait!" Shelly squealed suddenly. "I forgot to ask nicely. Everybody, back where you were!" After we rearranged ourselves, Shelly shoved her ass into my groin and bounced slowly. "Can we please have more bubbly drink?" she begged sweetly.

I kissed the back of her neck. "Of course."

She then leaned forward and slid one finger down Moira's body until it disappeared into her thong. "Can I please eat some pizza off you?"

"Ew, gross, no, too hot and gooey," Moira said flatly, pushing her back and sitting up. Shelly's stunned expression set us both to laughing again. Moira crawled to her and kissed her softly. "Don't worry. I have plenty to stuff in your mouth. I just don't want second degree burns while you eat it." Shelly looked to the ceiling and nodded repeatedly, studying that math in her head and seeming to agree with Moira's logic.

They conducted a dangerous fashion show while we waited for pizza delivery. The original intent was for Shelly to rummage Moira's shoe collection that had benefited from her time in Chicago. It ended up as two women in their underwear getting progressively drunker as the heels of their shoes got higher. They both found several opportunities to fall into me and each other.

I made them put clothes on before we ate, citing Moira's argument from earlier regarding hot cheese and bare skin. I was also pretty sure the table would not be used for its intended purpose with both of them sitting there almost naked. Shelly confirmed my theory when, apropos of nothing, she asked, "Wouldn't it be a funny story if you swept everything off the table and fucked me on it right now?" Her eyes flipped between us repeatedly. "Wouldn't it?" she prompted aggressively.

Moira stood and walked around the table to her. Shelly's face lit up as Moira leaned toward her. She sucked down a ragged breath when Moira licked a tiny spot of sauce from the corner of her mouth. "Hilarious," Moira told her with a pat on that same cheek before returning to her seat. Shelly's face was too incredulous for her to glare at Moira.

After dinner I suggested we go for a walk since they were straddling the line between drunk and incapacitated. The food helped, but I wanted them to sober up. I was all but certain sex with Shelly was in our future, and I didn't want that to be a drunken gropefest, or some half-conscious humping. The possibility for miscommunication was just too high, as were the stakes.

"More clothing?" Shelly complained when I suggested it. She pinched her nipples through her thin, white shirt in protest.

Moira moved to stand in front of her with very little space between them. Shelly's hands dropped to her sides. Moira stroked her cheek softly. "Please," was all Moira had to say. Shely melted, and Moira escorted her to her bedroom to help her dress.

"We can't stay out too long," Moira told me when she returned to our bedroom for heavy winter clothes.

"Too horny?" I asked.

She giggled. "She doesn't have the clothing for it."

"Which means she's definitely gonna want to get warmed up when we get back."

"Oh! The Marshmallow Wagon is supposed to be nearby tonight! We can go get hot chocolate."

"Sold."

The smell of fried dough led the way to The Marshmallow Wagon, a hot chocolate and churro food truck that was always busy. Snow started to fall while we were waiting to order. Shelly was lost in the menu, so I spun Moira to face me and swept her into my arms. A snowflake lit upon her eyelashes while she smiled up at me, and I kissed her softly. I was lost in memories of Moira and snow when Shelly protesting, "We'll order when they're done!" snapped me out of it.

They tipped coffee liquor into the remnants of their hot chocolate when we returned to our house. After we discussed our plans for the next morning before we had to take Shelly to the airport, another round of telepathy lept between her and Moira. Shelly stood, yawned, kissed Moira and I each on the head, and then headed to her bedroom. When her door closed, Moira handed me a collection of empty hot chocolate cups. She favored me with a mocha kiss and then asked, "Give me five minutes?"

"Of course." She blew me another kiss before disappearing into our bedroom. After I cleaned up from dinner and stored the leftovers, I went to find her.

"Can we? Can we? Can we?" Moira smashed herself excitedly against me as soon as the bedroom door closed behind me. I didn't even get a chance to ask why she was wearing a black bodysuit, fishnets, and four inch black stiletto heels, not that I needed to.

I scooped her into my arms and carried her to the bed, pulling her into my lap as I sat. "Can we what?" I replied. Her face froze. "Are you sure SHE wants to?" Scorn instantly swamped her expression, and my poker face crumbled into a grin.

"Come in," Moira sang, staring at me smugly. The bedroom door immediately opened and Shelly entered wearing a black teddy made of velvet and lace under the black robe with pink and white cherry blossoms I'd given her for her birthday years ago. Her trademark hip tick brought her to the bed beside me. Moira leaned in and nipped at my earlobe before she gushed, "I wanna watch my husband fuck another woman." She moved to kiss me, but jerked back suddenly, eyes expanding with sudden knowledge. "I wanna eat my husband's come out of my best friend," she insisted.