Push Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid I can only fuck women who have had their asses paddled pink," I informed her.

Moira hoisted herself from my lap to stand authoritatively in front of Shelly as unrepentant lust covered both their faces. She eyed her blonde friend up and down slowly. "You heard him. Lose the robe. It's in the way." Shelly's eyes exploded. Her hands shook as she pulled her robe from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Moira's eyes shifted to the puddle of fabric briefly before they slid slowly back to Shelly's face. "Carelessly disrespecting a gift from my husband?" Moira put the sharp point of a perfect, red-lacquered fingernail under Shelly's chin. The heels on her shoes made her tall enough to lift Shelly's gaze upward to look into her eyes. "That's an extra spanking." Shelly's mouth opened, but Moira claimed it aggressively with hers before any sound could escape. Moira walked Shelly backward slowly until her legs caught the edge of the bed. She sat down with a gasp as Moira knelt over her, immediately pressing their lips together again.

Shelly's needy whimpers filled our bedroom. She flinched at every touch from Moira, and when Moira released her lips to kiss her face, she sucked air desperately. I couldn't make myself participate while Moira consumed her. Watching was exactly what I wanted, but also I forgot I could move once I was completely engrossed in their passion for each other.

Shelly eventually recovered from being overwhelmed and slammed her hands onto Moira's spectacular ass, pulling her tighter. Instead of letting Shelly have her fun, Moira popped up from her lap. "Strip me," she demanded, eyes boring into Shelly. When Shelly reached between Moira's legs for the snaps to her bodysuit, Moira slapped her hand away. "With your teeth, on your knees."

Shelly's abdomen fluttered, and I think she had a small orgasm right there. Her knees unhinged, and she slid barely controlled to the floor. Her hands shook as she reached to rub them up Moira's succulent thighs. Moira turned to me, and I was sure our broad smiles mirrored each other. "It's been a while since we both sucked your dick," she commented.

"You know bare tits are a requirement of putting my dick in your mouths."

Moira gripped her breasts through her bodysuit and squeezed them as her face birthed an adoring glow. "You wanna see these?" she teased.

I stood and cupped her chin while Shelly covered her thighs with kisses. Her lips melted against mine. "From the beginning of our relationship, you have been the source of inexhaustible joy and pleasure for me. You have rekindled one of the most amazing times of my life, and somehow made it even hotter and wilder." I kissed her again, making sure she knew how much I appreciated her. She gasped into my mouth when Shelly bit her pussy lightly to pull the snaps loose and open her bodysuit.

Moira reached down to grab Shelly by the hair, holding her back. "I'm sorry," she said to me brightly after rectifying the interruption. "You were saying something about how amazing I am?"

"Sit," I directed to Shelly, pointing at the bed. She leaped to comply. I turned back to Moira. "As much as I want to see her strip you with her teeth, you're wearing way too much for that, and I'm tired of watching you two have all the fun." I kissed Moira hard. Her instinctive response was to press her entire body against me and kiss me back. After enjoying her mouth for a moment, I yanked her bodysuit over her head. My hand on her back shoved her toward the bed, and she'd barely landed on her face before I was pulling her fishnets down her legs. The shoes had to go too, but she didn't need the height boost anymore.

Naked except for a candy apple red thong, she waved her ass at me with a gleeful smile shining over her shoulder. Instead of spanking her, I went to Shelly, planting one arm on the mattress beside her and looming over her. I lowered myself to her and kissed her softly. She cooed into my mouth after a short whimper. When I pulled away, Moira was beaming at us.

Moira had never been afraid of telling me exactly what she wanted. It was one of the cornerstones of our relationship. As we'd grown more comfortable together, she'd given me fantasies and scenarios she wanted to experience, and her screams of pleasure when I gave them to her always made them worth it. She told me at one point she wanted someone to spank. When I offered to be that someone, she looked at me like a census of my heads had not come up with the number she expected. "Don't be silly," was her only response. She elaborated, saying she wanted someone with whom it would be a fair contest to see who could hold down whom, someone who would honestly ask for it again if she spanked them hard. We both knew that wasn't me; disbelief would not allow itself to be suspended that far. She even hurt her wrist smacking me on the ass when I got out of the shower one day, proving the ultimate folly of the whole concept. I had to baby her for a week and not let her do a thing for herself before she'd stop pouting.

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you who deserves all the thanks for this," I said to Shelly. She looked at Moira from the corner of her eye before shaking her head with a grin. "Good. So tonight, we're going to start a new tradition. It's a simple rule - you do whatever Moira says, unless I tell you otherwise. Got it? I want her to have everything she wants, and that includes every slutty inch of you. The only time I'll countermand her is when I have something bigger in mind. If I don't see maximum enthusiasm from you, I'll tie you up and leave you in a corner where you can see and hear everything that's happening. I'm sure Moira screaming will be enough to get you off when you can't get one finger onto that delicious body of yours." Shelly's eyes almost fell out of her head, but Moira's grin had changed to a hungry smolder that she knew was her best weapon against me, now that she'd figured out how to ride the waves of my implacable aggression.

I kissed Shelly aggressively as I let my hands wander her body. Moira watched for a moment before slapping a palm onto the mattress and yelling, "I want her naked and in my mouth, now!"

"Tough," I supplied simply as Shelly sucked wind. "I've mostly been good, but you two have been quasi-fucking all day. Now I get to take my time with our new plaything while you wonder when you're gonna get fucked."

Moira narrowed her eyes at me as I slipped two fingers into one cup of Shelly's lingerie and pinched her nipple. "Oh god I need fucked so badly," she whimpered, leaning into me, offering herself to me.

"Good, that means I can deny you both what you want." I smacked Moira hard on the ass once before pointing at the middle of the bed. Horny curiosity populated her face as she scrambled into place.

Once she was settled and watching, I hoisted Shelly to her feet. My tongue claimed her mouth as my hands gripped her butt and memories of fucking her in a buffet of positions flooded my mind. I squeezed her ass roughly as I kissed her, and her firm, lithe body begged for more. She gasped with disappointment when I pulled away, sooner than either of us wanted.

"This isn't about us," I told her as she panted. I spun to put her between me and Moira. Almost naked and fixated on us, lust writ large on her face, Moira captured Shelly's attention immediately just by lying there and displaying herself to us. Moira's eyes flared and Shelly gasped when I yanked her teddy to the floor with one quick tug. I took a moment to stuff Shelly's pert little cheeks into my mouth and bite each one once, eliciting two short squeaks from her.

I rose smoothly to my feet behind Shelly. Moira's eyes eagerly awaited whatever was coming. I wrapped one hand around Shelly's tits and cupped her pussy with the other, holding her against me like I had for her birthday the night I'd given her the robe that was adorning her ankles. She immediately bucked in my grip with a desperate whimper. Moira snapped her teeth at us, grinning like a maniac. She always liked seeing Shelly feel good, especially the way I did it.

I stroked Shelly's pussy lightly while Moira did the same to hers after tossing her thong aside. "This is about her," I murmured in Shelly's ear. "Everything I have in life that is uplifting and exciting and oh so sexy is because of her. That means any obeisance to happiness or ecstasy you might want to make right now has to come with a very specific clause. If you can make a promise here and now that her pleasure is your pleasure, then we can cooperate and make this the night we've all needed for a very long time." I pressed my finger into Shelly and Moira did the same to herself. Shelly's hips flew backwards and Moira's lunged up her finger as both of them desperately sought what they needed. I bit Shelly's neck before I dragged my tongue to her ear, which I also bit. She groaned and gushed, trying to pull away from me to get to Moira while she tried to get my dick in her at the same time, resulting in a net zero velocity change. Moira sat up in anticipation.

"I just need to hear one thing from you." I pulled my finger from her pussy, twisted her face toward mine, and then painted a vertical streak of herself down her lips. "Do you understand that everything that happens in this bedroom tonight is an act of worship, and that she is our goddess? Do you understand that you will spend this evening, and the rest of your life if she deems you worthy, doing just as I do - working to prove that we are grateful for and deserving of the light from her she's so graciously chosen to bathe us in?"

A tear sprang to Shelly's eye, and I heard Moira release a brief, "aw."

"I do," Shelly whispered.

"And you understand that I fed you fantastic food and drink for two days, some of which I made myself, and I'm about to let you fuck my wife, so I expect some generous thoughts as well, right?"

They both laughed. Shelly then pressed her ass against my dick firmly and ground it in circles. "I know where you can find copious gratitude."

I kissed her hard again. "I better not see you take your mouth off her the rest of the night." I pressed a smacking kiss to her forehead. "Unless one of us tells you to." I leaned down to bite her earlobe and whisper so Moira couldn't hear. "And yes, that definitely includes while I'm fucking your ass." A throaty groan fled Shelly, along with her bones.

I tossed Shelly onto the bed before circling around and climbing on the other side. Moira and Shelly were already kissing feverishly when I got to them. In a huge ego boost moment, Moira pushed Shelly away and threw herself at me once I was beside her. Our kiss was passionate but gentle, and Moira's hands cupped my face lightly. When she pulled back, we shared a little telepathy of our own. We hadn't needed to ask, "Are you ok?" for a long time.

I chased her face with mine until she was flat on her back. "You're dessert part two now." I kissed her nose. "You just lay there and get devoured."

She grabbed my beard, arched her spine as her eyes rolled back because Shelly was kissing her stomach, and then pulled my face to hers. "I get to fuck her first," Moira whispered to me.

"That's fine. I'm looking forward to coming inside you while she sits on your face. You can go to town on her after that." I kissed her nose again and she grinned. I grabbed Shelly by the hair, smashed her face into one of Moira's breasts and did my best to swallow the other. Moira's loud whimper ended the talking for a while.

Our mouths traveled up and down my wife's body. Eventually, we flipped her face down and continued our thorough consumption of her. We pulled orgasms from her almost at will, and she had a bottomless well of them to give.

"Stop, please," Moira mumbled languidly after a powerful orgasm that resulted from Shelly and I both tongue-fucking her left her completely flattened. "Wanna ... " Her outstretched hand slid between Shelly's creamy thighs, and a hand made powerful from a grip on a tennis racket steered Moira's fingers into her. Shelly melted to cover Moira's body as desperate bliss covered her face.

I sat back to watch, always enjoying Moira owning Shelly's body, but Moira only allowed me a few seconds of rest. "Want fucked ..." she growled, reaching to grasp my dick.

In my numerous and detailed memories of threesomes with Moira and Shelly, I couldn't find one of us making a full triangle. We tended to have two people focusing on the third, or someone watching. Right then, Moira wanted a mouthful of pussy and pussy full of dick, both of which I was thrilled to provide in some fashion.

"Sit on her face, Shelly. Don't make her use up whatever she has left." Shelly popped up eagerly and knelt over Moira's chest. "Other way," I told her. Shelly spun to face me, eager eyes locked on me as I crawled between Moira's legs.

Moira's groan of fulfillment as I slid my cock into her gushing pussy was transferred to Shelly as she lowered herself onto Moira's mouth. I held still for a moment, watching Moira's tongue appear and disappear between Shelly's thighs, enjoying the wet, lude sounds of my wife consuming her friend's pussy. When Shelly threw her head back, I leaned forward, pressed myself as deeply as possible into Moira and grabbed Shelly's hair, suddenly realizing that her pixie cut was actually easier to use as a handle than her long hair had been. I held her upright with that grip on her hair and an overwhelming kiss while I fucked Moira.

It didn't take long for both of them to come violently. Shelly bit my lip before yanking her face free and screaming her way through an orgasm five years in the making. After I enjoyed watching every second of it, I left her draped over Moira's body while I fucked what little consciousness was left in my wife right out of her. Her long-delayed orgasm was beautiful to witness, and I filled her with come to show my gratitude at being allowed to participate.

Once I wound down, I arranged Shelly beside Moira and spooned up behind our guest. I caressed her idly, each muscle groove its own memory lane. I kneaded her ass slowly, still a special connection I had only with her. Moira had decided one day years ago that she needed to try anal, just to cross it off her list. She enjoyed no part of it, and we never talked about it again.

While I fondled Shelly, Moira pushed herself atop her friend and began kissing her again. Shelly responded with a giddy languidness that quickly peaked Moira's interest. She bit Shelly's jaw lightly as she gripped her pussy possessively. "You're gonna come for me now," Moira growled.

"Technically, I came all over your face just a few minutes ago," Shelly retorted with a goofy grin.

"That was for us. That was to celebrate a reunion." Moira reached over to push me away, more of a ceremonial gesture than intended to accomplish anything. "This is for me. This is because I wanna fuck my hot friend, whom I've missed so much, while my husband watches. This is because you owe me, and you're mine until I say otherwise." She grabbed Shelly's jaw and twisted her face toward me. "Not ours. Mine."

"As you wish," I said. Moira beamed at me before yanking Shelly's face back to hers and crushing their mouths together. Shelly squealed delicately into their kiss, and I basked in Moira's passion as she pleasured her friend with a skill that comes only from affection. Her hands wandered every inch of Shelly, reacquainting herself with a body and soul she loved, the absence of which had caused her no end of pain.

"Moira ... Moira ... Moira," Shelly babbled as she climbed higher and higher. Moira made love like she danced - she put everything into it, and her timing was perfect.

When Shelly's climax was inevitable, Moira brushed aside the damp hair clinging to Shelly's forehead. "Eyes open. Look at me," she insisted with irresistible tenderness. Shelly whimpered as she tried to focus. "I love you, Shelly. Come for me. Show me how beautiful you still are." Her brilliant smile sent Shelly over the edge, her screams echoing around the room. Moira rode her hard as she thrashed, driving her as high as possible, willing her friend to feel some sort of restoration in their act of love.

As Shelly came, Moira couldn't stop kissing her - not refused to, just couldn't. Cheeks and chest got most of the attention while Shelly gasped for air. As she calmed down, lips and nose became involved, along with hands and ears. I left to get a bottle of bubbly, deciding that they needed some intimate time to themselves.

After a few minutes of wandering idly around the kitchen, I took a bottle back into the bedroom. "Oh, I want some," Shelly gurgled from a barely upright position as I entered the bedroom with the bottle to my lips. The bathroom light told me Moira had gone to pee. As I passed the bottle to Shelly, the door opened, and the woman I love infinitely and forever, the woman who taught me what love is, was displayed in a lustful silhouette. Mindlessly, I went to her, scooped her into my arms and kissed her needily.

Her face glowed when I pulled away. She pushed herself up on her toes. "Can you do that to Shelly?" she asked. "Not just kiss her. Kiss her like that."

Ultimately, that was the question at the heart of all this. That was the concern that severed this group years ago. Could I feel for Shelly what I felt for Moira, or at least convince both of them it was close enough that the difference wasn't detrimental? I refused to try and make it feel like something it wasn't, so I sought inspiration, and found my own words prodding me. "This is all for her." Loving Shelly like I loved Moira made Moira happy, and that was all I needed.

I spun to Shelly, took the bottle from her, and held it toward Moira. As soon as she accepted it, I climbed onto the bed and knelt above Shelly. She wasn't as familiar with my occasional predatory moment, and her eyes swelled with apprehension, but a sudden blush in her cheeks told me she wanted what was about to happen more than she feared it. I pressed my lips to hers softly, gently exploring her mouth with mine. Her hands leaped to my back, begging me closer. I owned her totally with my bulk while I kissed her like I kissed Moira.

When I pulled away, her eyes opened and she shook her head to focus. Contentment turned quickly to panic. "I don't ... " She looked for Moira, who was fixated on us with wide eyes and two cheeks full of champagne. "I didn't ..."

Moira looked to the ceiling and swallowed with a loud gulp. She turned manic eyes to me and yelled, "Do it again!" before tipping up the bottle.

"You know the rules," I told Shelly. I kissed her hard, dragging both my hands up her body from stomach to tits. She threw herself into it, frantically roaming my body with her fingers and whimpering constantly. Since I never set time limits when it came to kissing Moira, I was in no rush and had no agenda. I just did what I did with Moira.

Moira told me when I'd done enough by elbowing me in the ribs. As I stood up beside the bed, she handed me a mostly empty bottle and smashed her lips against mine. "My-" she burped loudly and impressively. "My turn!" She leaped on Shelly like she had on me in a Chicago hotel room years ago - all four paws leading the way. Shelly squealed with glee.

I finished the bottle in one long slug and went to get another. When I returned, they were standing side by side, holding hands. Shelly filled her lungs with all the air she could hold and flung back her head. "Double suuuuucku!" she roared, like an anime character summoning their ultimate move. They both sank smoothly to their knees.

I stood in front of them and fed them each a small swallow from the bottle. "Hands on each other, mouths on me," I instructed before taking a long drink. While I watched them share my cock and fondle each other, the math nerd in me spent a moment wondering if the relationship between the number of women sucking my dick and the increase in the hotness of the overall scenario was linear or exponential. Shelly swallowing my whole length and sucking firmly brought me around and reminded me that she needed to be fucked, hard and soon.