Push Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to caress Moira's cheek before helping both of them to their feet. "My turn to fuck her," I told her. She nodded eagerly.

"Can we ... " Shelly began, but trailed off, eyes fixed on Moira.

My wife placed a gentle palm against the cheek of her old lover made new again. "Ask, and it's yours."

"I wanna do a sixty nine anal, just like our first time. I even brought lube!" A twinkling smile appeared on her face. "I figured it was my turn to be prepared." We all laughed.

"Well, first I wanna look you in the eyes while he fucks your brains out. You have five years of me watching you scream your face off to make up for, but then yes, I'd love to munch on you while he fucks your ass." Their mouths collided hungrily, and I felt myself get harder.

It took little time to get them situated on the bed. Shelly immediately stuck her ass in the air, waved it at me, and then dove back into her kiss with Moira. She moaned into Moira's mouth as I finally sank my cock into a body that had been waiting for me for years. Shelly gripped me tightly, begging me deeper.

I fucked her slowly for a few moments, almost entirely forgotten. Moira and Shelly reunited made the world a better place, and they were the epicenter of a radiating love. For a brief time, my world was perfect while they held each other close.

Then, Moira dug her fingernails into Shelly's ass, which made Shelly scream into their kiss. "Fuck her!" Moira demanded. "Fuck her hard!" She gripped Shelly's cheeks tightly and pulled them apart. I drove into her clenching pussy hard and deep and pounded away at her. Moira held on to Shelly's ass with one hand and grabbed Shelly's hair with the other. "I'm gonna watch you come over and over."

Moira covered her face with kisses while Shelly did exactly that. After fucking her through several orgasms, her little round ass staring me in the face started calling to me. I moved Moira's hand away and gripped both cheeks, pressing her into Moira and fucking her harder, all while greedily kneading her firm flesh. "Oh, god, please fuck my ass. Please please please."

"Wait," Moira said. "Stay inside her," she requested as she slid out from under Shelly. She stood beside the bed and kissed her friend roughly. "Where's the lube?"

"It's on the table by the bed." She turned to look at me over her shoulder. "I practiced last night. It's been a while." She blushed, but the animalistic expression on my face made her suck down a deep breath and grab my cock tightly.

I fucked her slowly, face down ass up, while Moira grabbed the bottle from Shelly's bedroom. "I love this part," Moira said when she returned. She pulled my cock slowly from Shelly, and then started to smear lube onto her hands.

I rested my cock on Shelly's back above her ass, and she turned to look at me with sudden concern. "I swear I haven't done this with anyone else," she blurted.

I pulled her up by her shoulders and pressed her against my chest to fondle her torso aggressively. A warbling groan escaped her. "I appreciate that," I murmured softly in her ear, before I sucked her earlobe briefly into my mouth. "You didn't owe me anything though."

"Well, OK good because this cute goth chick with like a dozen piercings got her tongue WAY up there, but that's all. I promise."

I roared a laugh. "I'm sad I missed that. Maybe you and Moira can recreate that scene someday. I guess that means you've never been DP'd either. Something else to add to the list. I see a significant increase in our sex toy budget. And yes, some of that includes the cost of feeding you." Her breath caught, and she began to rub her ass up and down my dick while I pinched both of her nipples.

"Big finale time!" Moira squealed when she grabbed my dick with a slick hand. I leaned down to capture her lips, and our unhurried kiss held all my attention until Shelly moaned loudly. I looked down to see Moira guiding my dick into her friend's ass. As I filled her slowly, I could smell the hotel room in Charleston where Shelly and I had our first anal sex moments.

I ran my hands up and down Shelly's ribs as her body took me inside. She whimpered and panted as my cock dove deeper and deeper. Moira laid her head on the small of Shelly's back and watched me sink into her while she stroked Shelly's clit. When her cute little butt came to rest against my hips, Moira kissed Shelly firmly. "You're finally back where you belong," she said, caressing Shelly's cheek.

My absurdly gorgeous wife slid under her friend, dug her fingernails into Shelly's ass, locked eyes with me and said, "Now fuck her good."

Shelly got fucked and devoured for as long as Moira and I had the strength to do so. Her orgasms eventually melded into one long chain of shaking moans. Long after I exploded deep in Shelly's ass, Moira feasted on her friend, desperate to recover some lost time. Eventually, Shelly collapsed on top of Moira, and Moira's head lolled to the side as she caught her breath. I stood to arrange our exhausted bodies. Shelly mumbled something that was mostly m's. I translated it to "Moira in the middle," after a moment.

Eventually, rasping breaths turned into giggling from Moira and Shelly. They kissed for several long moments, laughing giddily into each other's mouths.

"I should go to my room," Shelly said when their mirth wound down. "It's gonna be really hard to get out of this bed and go home in the morning."

Moira cupped Shelly's face gently and held her gaze for a long moment. "Maybe you're already home."

"What...what are you saying?" Shelly asked with a quivering voice.

"I'm saying I understand something now. Before I didn't want to share you with him. I didn't want to share him at all. Now I think I want to share you with each other, and I want you to share me. I don't want you to visit twice a year. I don't want you to visit on the weekend. I don't even want you to live down the street. I want to fall asleep with my hands on both of you and wake up the same way."

She kissed Shelly and then turned to face me with piercing, serious eyes. "I hope you can feel the same way."

"So, everything I have with you, plus buttsex and hot girl-on-girl action? Sign me up." She rolled her eyes at me, and Shelly smacked her own ass loudly.

Moira flipped to face Shelly. "And you. You said yesterday that it was only the thought of losing me that made you lash out. You said you could be happy like this. Is that true? Did you really mean that? You can accept that I love you and him, and that nothing you do will change how I feel about him?"

Shelly nodded slowly, seemingly unsure if she should be thrilled or terrified, not entirely sure she knew how to answer. "Then we want you back in our lives." She kissed Shelly softly. "And not just in our bed!" Moira squealed. "You're gonna meet our friends and watch me dance and be this hot piece of ass we show off everywhere."

"I think that's the part I was born to play," Shelly whispered with awe.

Moira lunged at her, covering her face with kisses, but quickly moving down to her neck. She never had a chance to see Shelly's expression change, but she didn't need to. I was watching for it, and the sudden devious slant that appeared on her lips as I moved to kiss Moira's back didn't escape me. Fortunately, it was exactly as this part of the plan predicted.

I'd always known Shelly was a good manipulator. She knew I knew that, too. Somehow it never sunk in for her how good a planner I am. Good planners account for multiple scenarios, and Moira and I had already discussed this one. Two branches of it actually - one where Shelly said she could have been happy in a thruple, and one where she didn't.

The next step on this path was to watch her. If she was honest that she could be part of this relationship for the betterment of all of us, and that sneaky grin only meant she was happy where she was, then we were ready to welcome her, as long as that smile signified the end of her plan, and not the beginning. The instant we thought she was trying to separate us, for any reason, we were ready to confront her. We trusted her to be honest with us, but we intended to do our due diligence all the same.

I hoped it wouldn't come to that. The way Moira glowed when Shelly was around was worth whatever work was necessary to keep us together. I was also looking forward to seeing how Moira's newer aggressive tendencies would play out with Shelly in our bed. Regular threesomes seemed like a cost I could absorb in the interim.

Sometimes the people we love aren't the people we need them to be. Sometimes we need time to be the people they need. Sometimes that means time without them is the price of finding someone we love. That was a cost I had to forgive myself for needing to pay. Instead, I resolved to enjoy what I'd purchased.

Our relationship went on to be more fulfilling than we ever thought possible. Shelly lived with us inside a month. At first she kept her personal effects in the guest room, but when Moira's parents wanted to visit, after being fully apprised of exactly what our situation was, we bought some extra furniture, and our bedroom truly became OUR bedroom.

We lived by two simple rules. First, anyone could do anything with anyone. As three free adults, it was on us to consider the outcome of our actions, but we refused to force lanes upon ourselves. Second, if someone was left out of an activity, the two people involved had to tell them all about it. This went far beyond sexual activity, up to and including a lengthy discussion of Shelly farting loudly in a Target bathroom. They lamented my absence because I had the best musical ear. Of course, Shelly and I told Moira about my dick in Shelly's ass in an empty movie theater when we went to see some action movie Moira had no desire to see. Ten minutes after it started, we realized that we were the only people who wanted to see it, and twenty minutes in we realized we were wrong about us wanting to see it. Shelly promptly stuck a hand greasy from popcorn into my pants, and the smell of popcorn has fucked me up from that day.

Of course, we loved the dropped jaws in public when people realized we were all together, and we developed a special sense for others leading lives like ours. It's fairly hard to ignore when six faces suddenly meet and twelve eyes say, "They look like us." We never went out of our way to provoke anyone, or even tried to clue them in, although we did really surprise the kiss cam operator at Soldier Field once.

We never needed to try to demonstrate our love for each other. No one ever missed the way Moira glowed when she looked at us, especially on a jumbotron. The thing that's always held us together more than anything was that unwavering and unvarying light, always brilliant and undeniable, and always the same for me and for Shelly.