All Comments on 'Pushed Past My Comfort Zone'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sad story

She certainly didn't deserve any sort of second chance--Steve couldn't possibly have been any clearer than he was about no other people in their sex lives. So Kate fucked up. What makes it worse is that she knew all along she'd be continuing her affair with Carol--she played him. Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shoddy writing

Once again, can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're."<p>What's worse, the story shifts from first-person to third and then back. I thought another Steve had entered the story, until I figured out what had happened.<p>To top it off, this is a rehash of every other cheating story. Nothing new or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Story is probably no too appropriate .......

given that your readers are primarily men. I mean that I have no particular interest in reading about wives that are also lesbians. It's a boring read. But you do write well as indicated to me by some of your other postings. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yes a sad

story but it's this way nowadays. new fashion is bi and swinging and they all have no clue what loves means they have sex like others mow their lawn.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
Fool me once, fool me twice

There's a special place in hell for people who respond to being caught by pretending to be remorseful and just being sneakier at cheating. Kate was given a clear choice and rather than respecting him and letting him go she decides to play him instead. As he said, "dumb and happy". It's easy for a husband to be "dumb" when he loves, respects, and trusts his wife. Kate was deserving of none of his care. She was just another bitch who was only concerned about getting what she wanted and damn everyone else. The next woman to come into his life will probably want to know why he "doesn't trust her". She will be able to blame her "sister" the bitch. He won't be so "dumb" in the future.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
It will be a cold day in hell

before our hero will trust another woman. Everyone will find

him a difficult person, not just the women.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
This dude just has bad luck

Two beautiful women and both of them losers, Maybe he needs to do like the old 60's song said, " If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife." Thanks for the good story.........Rich

FionaVolpeFionaVolpealmost 15 years ago
HA!

The minute he got all butt-hurt and loud 'cause some chick didn't want to dance with him, I was hoping he'd get fucked over again and he did. Thanks for the entertainment.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Needs an editor . . .

This story really could use some editing by someone other than the author. It can be difficult to catch one's own mistakes, grammatical or otherwise. The story reads fairly smoothly but it would have been better to have developed the characters more completely. We know Kate likes variety in her sex life and she is attractive. But do we know anything else? Very little, in fact. I think the same can be said for the other characters. I think practice is making the stories better but there is still some room for improvement. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A gal that sucks and fucks like that doesnt turn

into a born again Lez. She may fuck women regularly but she is seeing a man somewhere. If you consider marrying someone you put a PI on them and learn the truth first. This dumb ass was thinking with his dick and it has no brain cells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
At least Slirpuff....

....isn't a complete wimp wishing tool.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok...

Not your best, not your worst. I do love when comments are written that seem to indicate the author is wrong about what a person does because a real person would not do that, as in a women that fucks and sucks really well would not decide to live a full on lesbian lifestyle. People are not unique but they are different, and it is very possible that a woman who prefers women would live a Bi life, but in the end simply choose to be a lesbian. Besides in this case the wife was getting laid, by her husband. There are no absolutes ....except death (yeah I know you might say taxes, but that is not absolute just mandatory)

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Great story

I understand his feeling cheated, but he knew she was into three-ways with other women from early on. Why did he not react sooner when on the honeymoon? She didn't come back until 3:00 am and had muck mouth. I definitly knew from that early part what was going to happen... Still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
spelling/grammer

I really like your stories, BUT for example, you need to figure out the difference between "WOMAN" ( singular) and "WOMEN" ( plural);

also there is a difference between the past, present, and future tense of words. (use and opposed to used). You keep screwing that up which makes it harder to figure out just what exactly you're trying to say!

Apparently your proof readers need to be a bit more careful!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Simply amazing

It would be interesting to have a sequel where once again he falls for the same type of bitch. (Another "1")

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Guy gets fucked and does nothing

I'm not saying he should beat the bitch or get some extreme revenge but you affectivly ended your story with Steve being a lonely loser while Kate goes around fucking or fisting anything that moves, therefore I've got to give it a one star rating.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Co-worker?

It didn't fit his character to not do anything, inquire and/or attempt to find out about her date - the coworker.

Sure, they were on 'A trial' separation but she was out on a date?

That was my answer! Perfectly okay but definitely answered the fidelity issue - there wasn't any.

As far as the end and her being a Lezzi - NO, this woman would still be Bi and horny! It seems like you rushed to justify and...you're too good for that so - 'Stop It!.

Thanks, enjoyed it anyway and scored it respectfully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

I Like your work. You are talented.

The problem i have with this one is that you ended it with the guy who got cheated on being lonely and sad, while the whore didnt get anything.

Her deception from the start warrants at least some revenge.

something to try and even the scales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Seems like he got the short end of the stick in that divorce. And he NEEDS to tell Jean's husband. Isn't there some kind of "guy code" about that type of thing? Should be. Why does a cheater get any kind of free pass? Keep writing. This one just came up a little short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DUH

BANG, BANG--Just another Saturday night special 38special

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fair story, bad ending.

I don't see how he let her walk away with 50% and no payback? And why would he not call Larry? He didn't think Larry deserved to know the truth? And why wouldn't he tell everyone they knew the truth? It just didn't make for a good ending. I like some of your stories, this just wasn't one of them.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Fraud

What kind of bullshit is this? She committed fraud, wasted his time and money on a fraudulent marriage! Fuck Her! I would have whipped out my phone, got pictures, and plastered them all over the internet. I would have dragged her through court demanding compensation for her fraud - even if my case fell apart. I would make sure everyone she knew saw those pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not just NO. But HELL NO!

Before I start to rant and rave I will say that, once again, it was a well written story that held my attention. That said - No way does Jean get a pass. Call the husband and tell him. He can make up his own mind. No way does he not whip out his cell phone camera and take some pictures of the cheating sluts. That alone would have made for a better split of your assets. And if that hadn't worked out, I sure as hell would have sent copies to all her family, friends and work mates. Good story - bad ending.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 10 years ago
bro code?

I wonder if it one of Barney Stinson's Bro Codes: never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Kate Doesn't Have A Clue

They broke up because he wanted an exclusive relationship, in what universe did she think he'd be ok with her lesbian relationships?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
duh

Do any of the men in your stories posess a brain. You knew she was trouble from the start. And guess what? She was trouble from the start. Nothing about this cheap slut should have surprised him. STUPID

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ONE FOR THE MONEY TWO FOR THE SHOW

will third time be the charm for his glow. TK U MLJ LV NV

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
stupid

just how stupid can a man be? even after his first wife cheats he gets with this slut. and she was a slut, she all but tells him she cant be faithful.then when they get back together he doesnt even check on her to see if she is cheating before he is asking her to marry him. what a total dumbass. he deserves to be cheated on.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Evidently

somewhere, somehow, some people have gotten the idea that two women getting together outside of their marriage isn't cheating, only with the opposite sex. Not that I advocate such things, but I would bet that no one, especially a wife, is okay with two men getting together outside of their marriages. Doesn't matter if it is two women, man/woman, or with a duck, any kind of sex with someone not your spouse is cheating. Again, it doesn't even have to be intercourse, intimate kissing, fondling or any combination of the above is infidelity.

Now, the common thread in all of these stories is that the man who gets screwed around on likes slutty women. He likes the adventurous spirit, the desire to push the envelope. That is until he becomes the envelope. Chances are if a woman likes to have many and multiple partners she isn't going to stop just because she gets married. That's like all of the young girls who adore the "bad" boys. It's exciting and it's fun and they treat the girls rough and they think that's how a real man is supposed to be. And it's all fun until they get married and the guy still goes out every night and when they complain about not enough attention or money the rough turns to hospital time. The choices are there to be made, don't complain if you continually make the wrong ones.

Well written as always. Felt sorry for the guy, but he was the one that keeps finding sluts and the friend Tim, his wife is not going to give up her lover, Kate. Been going on too long and was already to the point where she wasn't really trying to hide it anymore. Next will be in her own bed with the women and Tim in the other room or sent out with the kids like a good little cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That seemed a tad illogical

Why would he get back together with Kate after their 2 month hiatus? Did he really think she would change her lifelong behavioral pattern in 60 days? Nothing in the story made me think so. I believe you made a mistake in the paragraph where Tim is explaining he knew nothing about "carol" being a lesbian. You wrote Kate's name in twice. It makes the story worse if Tim didn't know and then stayed with Carol after finding out that their affair had been going on for 8 years. And giving Jean a free pass? She's cheating on her husband. What kind of friends are they being by NOT informing Jean's husband that she's involved? Too many implausible, illogical actions to make this a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sloppy

Slirpuff is a good story teller but a horribly sloppy writer. "What does she do for an on core?" Between lazy, sloppy spelling errors like that and the random head hopping and tense switches this story, like many of Slirpuff's is a mess.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a simple slice of life. Not much drama. Thanks.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
liked it

but something doesn't seem right. in the beginning, he didn't mind her having another female with them, I think the key words are with them. now it was divided without hubby. even with this revelation, maybe he would have liked a little strap on, who knows at this point. good story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category should be in Humor

Poor moron

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Indigent - Insolent

Tomato - Tomato

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
He had all the relevant information in front of him

Before they ever married. Kate was up front with him. She told him, and showed him, that she was bisexual, she told him she wanted threesomes with other men. She basically told him that she couldn't be faithful, when she was allowing other men hit on her, while they dated. Yet he STILL married her! She never misrepresented herself, but he did. She showed him exactly what she was like, so when he proposed, he was basically saying that he was ok with that. If he wasn't, then he shouldn't have proposed in the first place!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts and Errors

“girl's night outs” should be “girls’ night outs”

“you all ready know” should be “you already know”

“Tim layed me on the living room couch” should be “Tim laid me…”

"You weren't suppose to find out” should be “You weren’t supposed….” And that makes it better, how? Cheating is okay if your partner doesn’t find out? And if you’re lonely, TALK to your husband!

"Look, it was an accident that's all” – How do you “accidentally fuck someone, especially multiple times?

I hope he told Kenny’s wife!

“on core” should be “encore”

“With the most indigent look” – Unless she’s poverty stricken it should “With the most indignant look”

“three some” should really be “threesome”

IF she is going to have another guy in a threesome, then HE should be allowed to have both her and the other woman in the FFM threesomes!

When they broke up over her threesomes she agreed to be exclusive, and she obviously lied, why should he believe her now? Especially where she wants 60 days to “change his mind”, NOT to change herself.

"It's not a women is it?" – WOMAN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Man

My fortune for a man with brains inside his skull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was Steve REALLY that dumb?

She showed him exactly who she was BEFORE they got married. Why was he surprised now? And between Steve and Tim they need to grow a pair between them and tell Larry what his wife is doing. He deserves to know and make an informed decision on whether or not he wants to stay married. Chicken shits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kill all bi's and lesbians

i have no mercy for these kind of cunts, safer to kill them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you SBROOKS103

And another issue I have is terminology:

Reaming is anal intercourse, rimming is analingus. Have you (Slirpuss) done neither of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

he had it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lesbian?

If she was a lesbian why did she want a MMF? Rather inconsistent wouldn't you say?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

I really liked the story, as it is written, but have to wonder, if they had included another guy into the mix, or what if he liked it. I guess that's another story anyway. In the story hubby wasn't allowed to touch the other woman, and I found that interesting also, in as much as she actually did love her husband also. Good story though. very entertaining.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
STEVE=RINO DOES NOT HAVE GOOD CHOICES IN CHICKS

maybe he could try to get his shit in only 1 pile. TK U MLJ LV NV

ImHappynBPImHappynBPalmost 8 years ago
A big clue

...when the girl entered the bathroom while they were screwing and then stuffed her panties into his girls mouth should have really tipped him off. Not to many women like another woman's pussy taste.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Another shitty story for the cuckold champion

RIght now I have no doubts that ypu are the cuckolds champion! He chetad on him how many times? She pressed him out of his comfort zone. She treated him like shit and HE MARRY HER? And then he is shocked to discover that she is cheating on him. HOW DUMB ARE YOUR "STEVES"?

Sorry last story for me. Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A shitty story

He was dumb to to marry her. One strike and you should be out of any relationship where the girl isn't on board 100%. Thinking about the little head, I guess. Not your best, but not your worst either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only her pain will end your suffering

I suggest a clitorectomy for kate.

With a dull knife like the musljms use.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
What is

Wrong with him ! The idiot has front row seat to the greatest show on Earth! The dickhead walked away from Them ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

Oh As much as I enjoy Slirpuff's stories I can Honestly say that the only fool in this is ME for reading it WHAT IS WRONG WITH A BIT OF LESBIAN LICKIE FEST. OH JUST SO YOU KNOW I SUPPORT LESBIANS &FEMALE BISEXUALS! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too many fuck ups in this messy tale

He must have been blind to miss all the signs Kate sent up. Maybe deaf, dumb and blind. Jean doesn't deserve a break or a pass. Her husband deserves to know the truth and to make up his mind on his own, with all the facts. And since Kate is Bi, there's no way she's happier being "openly lesbian". That shows an amazing lack of knowledge on your part. This was just a complete train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs lots of work

As you know, your spelling sucks and grammar is pretty rough sometimes. Some examples from this story of what you used versus what you should have used:

all ready vs. already

layed vs. laid

husbands vs. husband's

suppose to vs. supposed to

does thinks vs. does think

some where vs. somewhere

on core vs. encore

Carols vs. Carol's

companies vs. company's

three somes vs. threesomes

wife's vs. wives

refuse vs. refused

did asked vs. did asked

how I could I even vs. how could I even

Inside the same paragraph, your transitions from first person to third person story telling only confuse the reader.

As for the story, Steve obviously doesn't think. He just reacts, and usually very poorly.

Kate is just who Kate is. She'll just always will be Kate. She doesn't know herself, or tries to disguise it, for obvious reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Naieve

What an half witted bloke Steve is.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
It's Me Again!

Hey Y'all! I'm Responding to Annonymous Comment About Cutting Off A Woman's Cliterus Like The Muslims Do!

What a Fucked Up Religion ( Islamic Muslims) They Put to Death L.G.T.B.and Intersex Children. No Woman Should Suffer To The Hands Of Those Barberric Terrorists!

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD OF IT! WE ARE ALL CREATED EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE LORD AND JESUS!

See Ya! WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Bad

A fair to middlin’ story with a piss poor ending. And by the way, a single female person is a w-o-m-A-n. Not a women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anonymous 05/06/18

I agree 100% with your comment. Pretty much what I thought.

His relationship with Kate showed us why all his relationships failed. He's dumb as a mule. You could that Kate was problem miles away. After the first 3 some I would be running away from her.

I understand some timers writers need to portrait a dumb husband to be cheated, but this pattern is getting more and more old and less and less believable.

Only a few writers are able to writers original storylines without making the characters look dumb or cartoonish.

You are much better writing romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why did he not tell Kenny's wife about her husbands affair with his first wife?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd be fine with a situation like this

I definitely wouldn't get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Man you sure write wimpy dudes.

Get your testosterone levels checked.

In your "these can't be true stories" post you posture and act all macho. Yoet you always have weak sissified husbands who second guess themselves. It is fine to write such stories. But the dichotomy with your fasle machismo is odd.

Seek therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not much of a story, poorly told in dreadful English.

Sadly this tale was about as feeble as possible. Maybe the author’s first language is not English so perhaps all the mistakes might be excused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Huge fan of yours, but this was forgettable.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like DRC

A huge fan, but this is pretty close to your worst story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How come he didn't sort Kenny out for ruining his marriage or tell Kenny's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So, in the end, Steve’s feeling sorry for himself because he doesn’t have his cheating two-bit whore of a wife around anymore? Jeez, he should take out his pocket knife and castrate himself, he doesn’t deserve to own a pair of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WomAn

Woman - singular, one chick

Women - plural, more than one

Seriously, it's not that difficult. This is like the 20th story of Slirpuff's I've read in which this error has been made.

Other than that increasingly annoying mistake, the story was dull and predictable. Why he trusted Kate at all is a mystery. He should have known from the first time she fingered that other woman while they were fucking that she was a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pointless

Uninteresting. I found nothing that entertained me here. I gave it one star, notwithstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Penneydog55

***** WOOF! ***** Not the story, just you. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
4 Stars

At least she was a lesbian cheating whore. He should have gone for an Annulment on the basis of fraud!!! She withheld that she was a LESBO!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 4 years ago
Added to Anon's comment

wife's - possessive as in wife's purse

wives - plural of wife as in more than one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs Payback

Wheres the rest of the ending? Needs some payback or something. Sux

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good that he divorced her/them

Bad that he didn't tell Jean's husband. Bros before ho's. But I also blame him. He KNEW what type of person Kate was before they got married. He just didn't want to believe she wouldn't change. Dumb.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. Don't dislike it as much as I did the first time. Man or woman, she's still a cheating whore.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

A lie is a lie and a cheat is a cheat. Gender does not matter. She was controlling the marriage and that's not a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another story without an ending to see him move on, instead abruptly stopping without the protagonist finding happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“It’s not our place”

Fuck you, assholes! Oh, we’re friends, but we won’t tell him his wife is cheating. With “friends” like that, who needs enemies?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

Good story but weak ending.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago
Good Story Until It Wasn’t

Good story until you apparently got tired?

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

We were at one of the many Atlanta clubs when I spied a hot looking blonde moving towards our table. "Hey honey," I said in my sexiest voice, "You want to dance?"

With the most indigent look I'd ever seen, she replied, "I don't think so."

"Well that's all right, I'd rather take a piss than dance with a stuck up bitch like you anyway," I said in a loud enough voice that could be heard by all the tables around us.

come on dude.. that's some shitty way to handle rejection. you ask someone you fancy for a dance & then they say no.. you move on. you don't insult the other person.. sounds like sour grapes... or r/niceguys

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Zeuspm there’s a way to dole out rejection too, maybe you don’t know what indignant means

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lesbian who likes to suck cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s what woke is.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

4stars. Needs a better ending to get 5.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Two strikes, though the second would be a toss up. Would third time be a charm? Thanks for you writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a sequel, story has no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steve deserved everything he got for even getting involved with Kate from the very first... she pretty much made it clear where she stood from the beginning... she was a liar and slut... hell, he probably hasn't learned a thing and will jump right back into another frying pan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is older but your grammar and spelling is atrocious.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
It

Feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous, if you are going to criticise someone’s grammar, you really ought to know that it should read ‘your spelling and grammar ARE atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost finished

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh. Not the author's best. Seemed formulaic a d unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ick. Can't believe Tim is fighting for his marriage.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
‘With the most indigent look I’d ever seen, she said “I don’t think so!”’

So the hot blonde looked homeless?

The only reason I can think of that your main characters are so enraged all the time is that you’re not a very happy man. You write nothing else but berserk men. You must be screwed up.

Sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MCs are “enraged” by the outrageous behavior of their slut wives… which would drive just about any normal man “berserk”. As to the author’s personal life these are works of fiction. But the advice to writers is often “write what you know”.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, Carol setup her husband's buddy, knowing they were already screwing around. She was actually the worst of the girls.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

sad story. well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Follow the stupid "insanity" pattern from most of JPB stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous