Pushing It

Story Info
Rude office boy has a futanari secret admirer.
8.8k words
4.8
33k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes of semiconsensual, reluctant sex. Proceed with caution.

*

Mallory woke up two hours before her alarm with a raging hardon and her mind burning with dirty thoughts. She rolled over in bed, failed to get herself more comfortable, and rolled over again. She tried to empty her mind, but she couldn't stop thinking about Calvin from work, his curly brown hair, his full lips, the way his butt looked in those blue dress pants he wore around the office...

Alright, if she wanted to get back to sleep, clearly she'd have to jerk off.

So she took her little bottle of lube off her bed table and worked a couple drops onto the length of her throbbing cock. As she stroked herself, she imagined walking up to Calvin in the office, bending him over the conference table, yanking his pants down, greedily grabbing at the flesh of his buttocks, smearing some lube over his hole, sliding her cock into him, tugging on his curls while she fucked him, watching his lips open wide as she pushed him toward climax...

The first blast of semen hit her right in the center of her forehead. The following spurts hit her neck, her breasts, her stomach... In the afterglow, she lay there in bed covered in her own cum for a while, arms pressed tightly against the sides of her body to prevent cum from rolling down her body and getting on the sheets. She should shower, she knew, but starting to move was difficult, she felt spent. God, every orgasm powered by thoughts of Calvin was so intense.

In the shower, as Mallory lathered her body up, she thought about Calvin, and how powerful the effect he'd had on her was. It had been so long since she felt this way about anyone. She hadn't actively pursued anything with a man since she was in her early twenties. Most men, she knew, weren't interested in a futanari, and tended to get evasive or mean or even hostile when they found out about the little secret she kept tucked between her legs. And the ones who did show an interest often seemed... creepy. So, she had mostly turned away from thoughts of sex and romance. She went to her office job. She went to the gym. She watched television. It seemed surreal to think now, but she would go months without even jerking off. For a long time there was no one in her life to even lust after.

But God, the first time she laid eyes on Calvin she'd fallen madly in lust with him. So pretty, so fit, so cocky. All at once a whole universe of dead feeling had exploded back to life. These days she was always fantasizing about him, stealing glances at him every chance she got.

After rinsing herself off, Mallory stepped out of the shower and examined herself in the mirror. She was in pretty good shape for a woman her age; she was particularly proud of her strong muscular thighs and big firm toned ass. But now she was two months out from being forty. There were some lines on her face now, and more than a few gray hairs among the black ones on her head. Calvin was, what, twenty-three? She was old enough to be his mother, if she'd been a teen mother anyway. And, by all appearances, Calvin was a normal straight guy, often loudly bragging about his conquests in the office. There was no reason to believe he would be interested in her.

She walked over to the closet. Maybe today she would wear the tighter pair of pants, the ones she had stopped wearing because they pinched around the waist now. And maybe she would leave an extra button unbuttoned on her blouse.

Because if he were going to notice her he'd have to do it soon. It was Friday of the fourth week of a five week temp job. And Calvin wasn't making himself attractive as a full-time hire; he'd shown up late to work on six occasions already, often coming in smelling of weed or alcohol. And he was generally kind of a douchebag, as evidenced by the fact that he'd loudly brag about sexual adventures to an office of uninterested middle aged people. So he was almost certainly going to be gone after next week.

In her clothes now, she walked over to the coffee machine and started a pot of coffee. She wanted to just tell herself it was good riddance that he'd be gone soon, that as attractive as she found him he wasn't actually an appealing or realistic prospect. But... after he left, would she be facing another long dry spell, devoid of sexual feeling? How old would she be when she met another man who made her feel like he did? Would she ever?

It was still an hour until her alarm would go off, no chance she'd be able to get back to sleep, and there was little to do except stand there in her kitchen, sipping her coffee and ruminating.

It was 9:37 when Calvin finally burst through the door into the office. Before anyone could say anything, he was already playing defense: "It's not my fault this time, I swear!"

"Second time this week," said Ron the office manager, in a sour tone.

"My car went up on the curb," Calvin said, "busted a tire, messed up the axle. And so I had to get it towed, I had to wait forever for an Uber driver..."

"Just get to work," grumbled Ron.

As Calvin briskly walked past her desk, Mallory piped up, "Good morning, Calvin!"

"Oh yeah, hey." His stride didn't slow, no glance in her direction. And that was her little dose of Calvin for the morning. She sighed and buttoned that button on her blouse.

He always had the lunch break before hers, so she would try to linger by the water cooler for a while to overhear him chatting with Dave, the only other twenty-something in the office. Calvin was operating under the mistaken belief that Dave and he were bros, but it was apparent to Mallory that Dave couldn't stand him.

Calvin was complaining about Ron and how he was still giving him "attitude" for being late, even though it wasn't his fault, to which Dave icily responded, "Well, if you show up on time more often, you get more benefit of the doubt for that sort of thing."

"Eh, whatever," Calvin said. "Ron's just a douchebag."

"I like him alright," Dave replied. "He's good to people who don't push it like you do."

"Well, you never get anywhere in life without pushing it. Can't just always do what you're told," Calvin said. "Like, I never believe a boss when he says, 'This is your last chance,' just like I never believe a girl when she says, you know, 'Leave me alone.'"

"Right," Dave grunted. "Well, after next week you won't have to deal with Ron anymore. I don't think he's planning to hire you."

"Yeah? Well that's fine," Calvin said airily. "It's not the kind of place I wanna get stuck in. No offense."

"Mm."

"I mean," Calvin went on, "there aren't even any cute girls here. Like, you know, Mallory is kind of office hot I guess but she's not, like, interesting."

Mallory blinked. She blinked again. Alright, time to stop eavesdropping.

As she walked back to her desk, she overheard Calvin ask Dave, "Hey, any chance I can get a ride home with you after work?"

"Not on your life man," Dave replied.

"Wow. Fuck you too I guess."

It was funny, in the immediate aftermath of hearing Calvin disparage her, it didn't actually bother her that much. At first. But his words settled into her brain and festered, a mental itch she couldn't stop scratching. Not interesting, huh? Well she had a little something between her legs that she thought he would find very interesting. She didn't tend to put that much effort into her appearance at work, sure, but give her a chance and she could show him...

And, she thought, she had an in now, didn't she? She knew he needed a ride.

At the end of the day, walking down to the parking garage, she thought about how if she wanted to get him, she'd have to be something other than blandly nice. Funny enough, Calvin's own words were reverberating around her head: "You never get anywhere in life without pushing it".

He was standing on the curb right outside the stairwell, looking at his phone, sulky expression on his face. Time to think of something striking, Mallory thought. Something that pushes it.

She was close enough to touch him now, but she still had no idea how to open.

Inspiration struck. She hooked an arm around his neck and, in a low growl, said, "Give me all your money, punk!"

Calvin jumped, and thrashed against her until he had escaped her (admittedly not very tight) grip. He whipped his head around furiously to face his assailant; after half a second, his eyes lit up with recognition. "Mallory?! What the fuck?"

"Hi," she said, suddenly shy again, a big sheepish grin on her face. Alright, she thought, that was maybe too much.

"Don't do that! Jesus..."

"Sorry," she said, still grinning, her hand reaching behind to scratch the back of her head.

"I mean it!" He shook his head. "What do you want anyway?"

"I was just thinking," she said, "you need a ride today, right? I could give you a ride." She was staring at his shoes now to avoid his angry eyes. "You don't have to give me all your money, it'd be free," she added. "Way cheaper than Uber."

She looked up. He still seemed edgy, but his expression had softened a little. After a moment he just said, "Yeah, sure. Thanks, I guess. Just... what the hell was that about?"

"Well," she said, "I wanted to show you I could be interesting."

He had a kind of guilty look on his face now. "Oh shit, you heard that?"

She nodded. "It's not nice to talk about people like that, you know," she said in a mock-scolding tone. "Come on, my car's this way."

As they walked, he said, "God, I think you almost gave me a heart attack."

She grinned at him. "Oh sweetheart, you're too young to be worried about a heart attack."

As they pulled out of the parking garage and onto the street, Calvin was giving her instructions on how to get to his place. But nothing he was saying penetrated her mind, which was buzzing with giddy excitement, she had him in her car, yes yes YES! She felt like a schoolgirl. Certainly, she thought, she had all the social aptitude of a schoolgirl. Had she always been this bad at approaching men? If so, no wonder she'd never had any luck with them.

She looked over at him, that neat little crop of curly hair, those nice full lips she liked to imagine wrapped around her cock. The thought crossed her mind, a naughty thought, that she really could do anything she wanted with him now. She could maybe... kidnap him a little.

"Hey, you missed the turn right there," Calvin said.

"Oh, I told you, I'm stopping at my place first," Mallory said, suppressing a smirk.

Calvin narrowed his eyes at her. "You didn't tell me that," he said in a disgruntled tone.

"I'm certain I did."

Calvin slumped back against the seat. "If I'd known you were going to stop somewhere first I'd have just got an Uber," he grumbled.

"Well, you should have paid more attention," she said airily. She was impressed with herself, how good she was doing at keeping a calm, gently scolding demeanor through this little performance. Because inside her heart was racing, she had this adrenaline charge rushing through her body, she was doing this, holy shit.

"Just relax," she added, "it won't be long. I have a little party tonight just a couple streets over from your apartment building tonight, so I thought I'd stop here first to get myself ready."

"Fine." Calvin stared out the window at trees and houses passing by. He was feeling pretty salty about this situation. He didn't like riding in someone else's car as a passenger in general, made him feel like a little kid again. And now, having to make a stop with her first... He was almost certain she hadn't mentioned earlier that she was going to her place first. The biggest reason he'd chosen to come with her wasn't the money, it was that he figured it'd be a few minutes faster getting home this way than to wait for a ride. If he'd heard her say she was making a stop first he wouldn't have agreed to come.

He glanced over at Mallory. Wasn't quite sure what to make of her. For the most part she seemed like this boring older lady but... there was something slightly off about her. Fucking wild thing to do, grabbing him like that. Looking at her now, she seemed calm, but he could perceive this intensity under the surface. Had that always been there?

He noticed her sneak a glance at him. Her eyes met his for a fraction of a second, then she hurriedly looked back at the road. Huh. Was she... checking him out? Probably not, he told himself, most women aren't going to be interested in a much younger man. Right?

Mallory pulled into the parking lot of a fancy looking apartment complex. "I'm right up on the second floor of this building here," she said as she pulled into a spot.

Calvin shook his head. "I'm just gonna wait in the car."

Mallory grinned at him. "Sweetheart, you should know that it takes a woman a while to get ready for a party. C'mon, it's cold out."

"Not that cold," muttered Calvin. But Mallory just stood there looking at him expectantly. Begrudgingly, he unclicked the seatbelt and got out of the car. He trudged up the stairs behind her, ruminating on how he really didn't appreciate the condescension. What did she think she was, his mom?

Stepping into her apartment, Calvin was struck by how... monochrome everything was. Light gray walls, boxy black leather couch, sleek black widescreen tv on a sleek black entertainment center, with a gray little coffee table in between on a stripey black and white rug, kitchen full of stainless steel appliances.

"Have a seat dear," said Mallory in a warm, coaxing tone. So Calvin slumped down on the couch. From the kitchen, he heard her say, "Would you like a drink?"

"No thanks," he said flatly.

"Oh come on," she said, "I bet you're anxious to get started on your weekend, yeah? While you wait you can get a little buzz going. I've got rum and coke, and that's really it, if that works for you."

He shrugged. "Eh, sure."

He heard her let out a dreamy little, "Hmm," noise at that. "Good boy," she added.

Okay, he thought, this lady might be trying to fuck me.

It was clearly unnecessary, he thought, for her to bring the bottles of rum and cola out to the living room. It was clearly, he realized, an excuse for her to bend over the coffee table right in front of him so that her ass was right in his face as she poured the drink. Really unsubtle.

Really difficult, he thought, not to notice that she actually did have a pretty nice, firm, round ass.

He saw her looking back at him. She gave him a wink. Yeah, she'd noticed him staring. His eyes darted down to the floor. He felt his face start to flush.

A few seconds later she spun around with the drink in hand. "Here you go sweetie," she said, holding it in front of her. It took a few seconds for his brain to activate and take the drink from her. God, she was looming over him, this big, unabashedly horny grin on her face. He could feel his cock starting to rise in his pants; he shifted uncomfortably, hoping a different position would obscure it.

"Th- thanks," he said.

She shot him another wink. "Be right back," she said, and scampered off to the bathroom.

Calvin let out a big exhalation and took a sip of his drink. It had been a while since a girl had made him feel so off balance. But then, Mallory wasn't a girl, was she? She was an entire woman. God, he liked to be the one in control with women, but right now he felt like she was the one playing him.

What he didn't know was that Mallory had hurried off when she did because her own cock was starting to get hard and she didn't want him to see it yet. Her mind was racing right now. He had been looking at her, he'd been flushing, she'd seen him, she had him! But she had no real plan for where to go now. She'd had no real plan this entire time being honest, but now she'd gotten further than she expected she would and wasn't really sure how to proceed. Should she sit him down and have a conversation about her... anatomy before proceeding? That seemed like the most ethical way to go about it, yes, but it also seemed like a plan with a pretty high chance of failure. Maybe she could just suck him off and send him on his way, and her genitals wouldn't have to enter the picture. That could work, but... her cock wanted to taste him. God, what to do, what to do...

She gave herself a good long look in the mirror. It had a grounding effect, seeing her own face. Don't overthink it, she told herself, you've done so well not overthinking it. Keep doing what comes naturally. And keep pushing it. For now, tuck your cock under, put a look together. After that? Well...

Studying herself, she thought the smirk tugging on the corner of her mouth was a good look on her.

About fifteen minutes later, Calvin had finished his drink, and was contemplating sneaking over to the fridge to help himself to a little more liquor. She hadn't given him permission to take more, sure, but he was bored, and she hadn't specifically told him not to. Plus, he thought, it would give him a little more calm whenever she came back out so that he wouldn't just be sitting there gawking at her like a dumbass.

He stood up, walked into the kitchen, glanced over at the bathroom door, set his glass down on the counter, glanced over at the bathroom door again, opened the refrigerator door, glanced behind him at the bathroom door one more time, and reached into the fridge to pull out the bottle of rum...

"I don't think I said you could have more," came Mallory's amused voice behind him.

He jumped and whipped his body around. Mallory was standing there behind him, looking absolutely stunning in this skimpy red dress, no sleeves, held up by thin straps over the shoulders, deep neckline showing off ample cleavage, skirt that went to her mid-thigh, slits up the side showing off her powerful leg muscles. Lips red to match the dress, curled into an amused grin, smokey gray eyeshadow and inky black lashes on the eyes that were burning into him.

They stood staring at each other for a moment.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked eagerly. "Haven't worn this thing in a decade, or, huh, maybe longer." She spun around, showing off the way the dress hugged her strong buttocks. "Still fits me well though, doesn't it?"

He stood there gaping stupidly at her for a moment before managing, "Yeah, yeah for sure."

She grinned. "Thanks dear." It had annoyed him earlier when she called him "dear", now it just made him all... fluttery. "So then, what do you think you're doing with my rum?"

"Oh! Right, I figured, uh, you'd want me to help myself to some more," he said sheepishly.

"Did you now?" She raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'd very much prefer if you'd asked, actually."

"Gotcha," he said, scratching at his cheek.

She dragged her teeth along her bottom lip, looking him over. She'd liked his cockiness, yes, but ooh did she like making him squirm. She had hoped that he would just be compelled to make the first move once he saw her like this, but the poor thing seemed too stricken by the sight of her, so she supposed she'd have to be the one to escalate.

"You sure do like pushing it, don't you?" she said. "Helping yourself to my things while I'm in the other room. I trusted you, you know." She shook her head and tisked. "You're a naughty boy, aren't you?"

He broke into a big stupid grin at that. His eyes fixed on the floor, his cheeks turning red, he managed, "Well, heh, I can be. Sometimes. Heh."

"Mmm." She put her hand on his chin and tilted his head up so he was looking in her eyes. "And do you still think I'm just office hot then?"

"No, definitely not," he said.

"Prove it then." Her eyes flashed at him. "Kiss me."

His head moved toward hers, his lips puckered, but the sight of this was all she needed to lose control, lunge at him, press his body against the fridge, her body against his, her lips against his lips, pushing her tongue against his lips until it found its way inside and filled his mouth with her kiss. She lifted her leg slightly into his crotch and felt that his cock was getting harder. Delicious sensation but... she could feel hers getting harder too, and she realized she hadn't tucked it as well as she'd hoped. Oh God, oh fuck.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers