Pushing It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh..." It was funny, now that he'd gotten his rocks off Calvin was suddenly self-conscious about how much he'd enjoyed her cock. Thinking about it, he'd never strictly speaking agreed to any of it, she had just helped herself to his body. His cock throbbed a little at that thought. It had not escaped his notice that even after cumming, his cock had stayed quite hard. He noticed, too, that his hole still felt very... wide. His body still felt like it had been fucked, and if he had to admit it he liked the feeling.

Did he have to admit it, though? Part of him burned to stay with her a little longer, but... if he actually said "yes" to this woman with the cock, did that make him some sort of faggot? Would it be more dignified in some sense to slip away, never speak of this to anyone and try to forget how he'd begged her to fuck him?

She was standing up now, facing him, looking at him expectantly with this burning desire in her eyes.

He had to look away. Rubbing the side of his face he said, "I don't know. I guess, this whole experience has me like... questioning myself. If I can like... you know... someone like you... what you've got down there, I don't know does that make me... something?"

"I'll make it easy for you then," she said, grinning slightly, "I'm not gonna drive you anywhere until tomorrow. You can call a ride if you want, or you can just wait until morning. Save a little money."

He found himself grinning too. Still looking down, he said, "I guess it would be smart to save some money..."

She stepped toward him, closing the distance between them and wrapping her arms around his body. "Ohhh, I think there's gonna be lots of reasons it'd be smart to stay the night."

He rested his head on her shoulder. "I think you're right." He let himself wrap his own arms around her body. Tomorrow, he decided, he'd try to figure out what everything he was feeling meant. Tonight he was just going to enjoy himself.

They stood there in that embrace for a few moments, then Mallory pulled herself away to go to a closet. She came back with a big fluffy red blanket. "Just gonna put this down over the couch right now," she said, "in case we shed anymore fluids, they'll get on this instead."

Calvin stood there for a moment staring at the red blanket draped over the couch. Only splash of color in the whole monochrome apartment, it stood out sharply. He flopped down on the couch running his hands over the soft, plush fabric of the blanket. "It's really comfortable!" he said.

"Hmmm," she sat down next to him and put an arm around him. "So are you." She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Heh. Thanks." He had a big grin on his face now. He looked downward, and found himself staring at her cock, still standing so hard between her legs. He didn't know why, didn't know what it meant, but for some reason he found he really liked looking at it. He chanced to put a hand on it, gently gripping the shaft just below the head. It was gratifying, the way she gasped at his touch, but beyond that... it felt good in his hand.

"I'm kinda confused about this," he said to her, "but... I really like your cock."

"That's lucky," Mallory murmured contentedly. "Cause my cock really likes you."

"Heh. Thanks." He wasn't sure what else to say.

"Hey," she stroked the back of his head, "do you like it enough to give it a kiss?"

He stared at it for a moment. He'd never thought he'd be a cocksucker, but he did want to please her. And weirdly enough, it did look... appetizing.

Before he could say anything, she started pushing his head downward toward the head of her cock. Ah well. He didn't want to resist anyway.

He puckered his lips. When they made contact with her cockhead she let out a little gasp, and a trickle of precum came out of her cock. Tasted salty on his lips. He liked that.

He gave the tip of her cock a lick to lap the precum up; she shivered slightly at the sensation, letting out this distinctly aroused exhalation. That made him feel good, made him want to keep pleasing her...

"Now Calvin," Mallory said, regaining her composure slightly, "I probably shouldn't have made you put your mouth on it. I should wash it first, right now it would be unsanitaryyyyy..."

Calvin had put his lips around the head of her cock and was gently working it with his tongue. Slowly he took more and more of the shaft into his mouth, but her cock was so long that he couldn't get more than half of it into his mouth without hitting the back. He'd had all of this up his ass? Amazing.

Mallory was writhing in pleasure on the couch, breathing heavily, stroking Calvin's back with unsteady hands. He was driving her crazy, he knew. As he sucked her, he thought about how an hour ago he'd never have dreamed of touching someone else's cock and yet... at every turn, every touch of cock against his flesh, his ass, now his mouth, he'd loved it, wanted more. He loved the firmness of it, the musky taste of sweat and precum. Had he always had this cocksucker inside him? Would he be a whore for any cock now?

Or was it just Mallory? Certainly, it did something to him that the moans of pleasure she made as he sucked her were unmistakably womanly. He'd probably never gotten a woman sounding like this before now.

"Hmmmm," a deep voice from Mallory, almost a growl. "Is this really your first time sucking a cock?"

"Mhmm," he said with the cock still in his mouth, nodding slightly.

"Ohhh, well you're a natural, boy." She placed a hand on the back of his head. "Give me some suction."

He clamped his lips tightly around her shaft and sucked in. At that sensation, her breathing became a little more desperate, she started thrusting her cock up into his mouth.

"Ohhhh, good boy," she moaned, "don't you dare stop now."

By now she was outright fucking his face, holding him in place by the back of the hair as she thrust desperately into his mouth, tempo quickening, legs tensing up...

"OhhHHHH GOD YES!" she said, and her cum started to fill his mouth, shooting hard from her cock, warm and gooey. He didn't know what to do with it, so he held it in his mouth.

When the cum stopped spurting out of her cock, she tapped him on the head. "Get off it."

He sat up and looked her in the eye. She was positively glowing, looking at him with this smouldering lust and admiration and this sublime look of satisfaction. He'd never had a woman look at him like that before. Made him feel tingly.

Mallory was still in the post-orgasmic haze when she noticed that Calvin looked like he was still holding the cum in his mouth. "Oh, if you wanna spit that out," she said, "I would use the-"

He didn't wait for her to finish, just gulped it down.

She grinned. "Look at you. I made a little cockslut out of you didn't I?"

"Heh. I don't know about that," he said, looking down and to the side. He was clearly pleased with himself for having gotten her off, but also looking bashful, a little ashamed, still some conflict. Cute. He looked up at her. "I guess maybe I'm a Mallory-slut though, huh?"

"Hmm, I'll take it." She leaned forward and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Hey, are you hungry? I could make you something. I was craving a chicken stir fry earlier, does that sound good?"

"Sounds great," he said.

"Good!" She ran a hand over his chest. "Hmmm, we can eat," she gave him a kiss on the cheek, "and maybe watch something," kiss, "and then once we've rested a little," kiss, "I wanna try... everything."

He didn't know what "everything" meant. It kind of scared him a little. But when he opened his mouth, what came out was, "I wanna try everything too." How about that?

"Hmmm," she gave him a nibble on the cheek. "Good boy."