All Comments on 'Pushing It'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! More please!

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

You're great. I'm very appreciative that you're here. I especially loved the Rose spinoffs. I like how she over powers guys and fucks them after they've cum. This story was great too. As long as the guy, initially at least, shows some reluctance it presses my buttons. Thank you.

PS Please continue writing what you find hot and don't let anyone influence. Not that you would but there is always some dork in the comments who complains about the "rapey" aspect of some stories. He says the guy doesn't always have to be short and the girl doesn't always have to overpower and rape him. That type of bull shit. Nobody wants to read about a 6'3" who's just dying to get fucked by a t-girl. I don't think any t-girls would be into that either. Whatever, thank you.

HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

Excellent, excellent. This can become a great series. More please - soon

zackfairzackfairover 2 years ago

Beautiful as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should do one with rose x valarie or valarie x sky or ganza and sky on valarie ....... I have been expecting it for very long never seems to get my wish come true

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story. The perfect mix of "pushing it" and holding back. Calvin stood no chance at all lol. He was fated to be a Mallory-slut the moment he entered her car. I liked how bashful and off-balance he was with Mallory on the offensive. Despite his rude entitled behavior in the office, he turned out to be a sweet plaything in the end. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...