Pushing the Boundaries Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckold couple have their boundaries pushed further.
12.7k words
4.54
13.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and of legal age. Please enjoy, and don't forget to rate and comment.

*

Tess and X lay sleeping in the bed as Beckett quietly slipped inside the room. He had forgotten to get out his golf clothes the night before and was hoping to sneak into his own bedroom to retrieve them without disturbing his wife's and her bull's sleep. They had been up late the night before, and from what Beckett had heard, it had been a very pleasurable night.

As he passed by the foot of the bed, Beckett couldn't help but stop and stare at the sight before him. His beautiful wife was naked and curled up onto the body of the muscular black man she had gone out with the night before. They had obviously enjoyed their evening in his martial bed and felt no need to cover their nude forms.

Beckett was snapped out of his daze with the sudden movement of X's hand. The husband looked up and locked eyes with the bull before casting his eyes back down to where the man's hand was. He watched as X gripped his wife's fleshy ass, spreading her open to allow Beckett to see the effects of a night of fucking.

He could see that Tess's sex was puffy and had a sheen of arousal. Beckett then looked up and saw that X was stroking his big black erection with his other hand. He was stuck in place as he stared at the mighty organ that had taken his wife's anal virginity the night before. An organ that he also knew had been inside of her sex without protection. The thought of a pregnancy risk should've made him nervous or scared, but instead, he found the thought arousing.

Suddenly, Tess began to stir, and that snapped Beckett out of his stupor. He quickly darted off to the walk-in closet to grab a polo and shorts before swiftly exiting the room. Shutting the door behind him, Beckett gripped his erection through his boxers and groaned at the many visions running through his head. Golf would be a much-needed distraction from the activities of his wife and her bull.

----------------------------------------------

"Beckett, I have some exciting news,"

Beckett was on his lunch break in his classroom when his phone lit up with a message from his wife. It intrigued him, and he quickly replied.

"You got my attention."

"We are going to the Knights game tonight!"

"What!? Really?"

"Yes, are you excited?"

"Of course. When did you buy the tickets?"

"I'm glad you are. It's going to be fun. X bought the tickets."

"Oh, I see. Does that mean he is going too?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all. I am just getting my mind around it, is all. This is quite a surprise."

"Good, because I haven't seen him since last week, and I

think this will be a very fun night for everyone."

"Yeah, it will be great. I can't wait. Love you, babe."

"Love you too. I'll see you when you get home."

The idea of going to the Knights game was indeed exciting for Beckett. He was a huge fan and always loved going to the games. The only drawback, though, was that X was the one who bought the tickets and was going with him and Tess. He knew that it was just going to be a normal night at the game. X certainly had other intentions, especially after last weekend when he took Tess out on a date.

That night included a bevy of new experiences for Beckett and his wife. Firstly, Tess had dyed her hair platinum blonde and waxed her sex smooth at X's request. Then, she went out with him and allowed X to step over some of the boundaries that had set up with him. Notably, he took pictures and videos of Tess naked and as he fucked her, both, at times, in public. Then there was also the fact that he had taken Tess's anal virginity and had fucked her bareback.

Beckett was shocked when he learned all of this, but he found it also turned him on immensely. When he discussed it with Tess later, she explained that when she is with X, she can't help herself. She feels as though she must do as he says, and that is what makes Beckett nervous about going to the game with X and his wife. What would X get Tess to do, and would Beckett or his wife be able to say no? He would have to find out.

X hadn't made any request on how he wanted Tess to dress like he had the weekend before, but she wanted to make sure she was as sexy as she could be. In the shower, Tess made sure to clear away the stubble on her mound to keep it smooth. As her hand rubbed moisturizer into the area afterward, she envisioned it adorned with the temporary spade tattoo as it was the week before, and her heart fluttered with the memory.

Her sex looked somehow lacking without it now, especially knowing she was going to be seeing her bull. Tess told herself that she would have to pick up some for the future.

In the meantime, she set about getting herself ready. This started with picking out a dainty red G-string. Until she started her unique relationship, Tess rarely wore such small underwear, only wearing thongs when wanting to hide panty lines under leggings. However, X had the ability to make her want to be more sexy in her outfit choices, so she found herself buying more provocative panty options.

The way the tiny panty barely concealed her bald sex and the red popped against her white skin made Tess buzz with arousal. It was enough to make her feel naughty and daring that she decided to just stay in the g-string while she got her minimal makeup on and did her hair. Seeing herself in the mirror added to her growing state of arousal. So much so that when she finished and saw that there was still time until her husband got home, Tess remained as she was while laying out her outfit for the game.

Tess picked out a pair of skin-tight leggings that were patterned like that of the Knights' uniform, a black Knights t-shirt, and her gold sequin bomber jacket. She laid the items on the bed before pulling down her checkerboard Vans. It would be a very casual but subtly sexy look as her ass filled out the leggings perfectly, and she would not be wearing a bra.

Wanting to ride the eroticism further and to push herself to be daring like X had the weekend before, Tess decided to stay in just her tiny g-string and walk into the main part of the house. What made this daring was the large window next to the door that looked out onto the front patio, lawn, and street. Also, the double front doors had decorative windows in them, making it seem like there were more opportunities for people to see in.

Tess knew the likelihood of anyone seeing her through those windows was highly unlikely unless someone walked up to the door. This rarely happened unless there was a delivery, which in Tess's mind made her action daring even though she wasn't expecting any deliveries that day.

The feeling of walking around her house nearly naked gave Tess a rush and thrill, but it wasn't very long until that feeling started to fade. Wanting to get the rush back, Tess knew she had to push herself to be more daring, and that's what she did.

Maybe she hadn't expected a delivery, but Beckett had. And maybe it had been delivered while she was in the shower. She would feel horrible if a delivered package left at their door was stolen by porch pirates, so she better check to see if there had been a delivery. What better way to do so than while in only her tiny red g-string? That would certainly be daring.

Taking a steadying breath, Tess walked over to her front door, peeked out the glass to see if she could see anyone, and then opened it slowly. She looked down but saw no package waiting. However, in her desire to be daring, she reminded herself that the delivery men sometimes head the packages behind the potted plant next to the door. To make sure there wasn't a delivery, she would have to open the door all the way and look.

As she pulled the door open further, Tess felt the thrill of standing in her doorway in only her small panties and could sense her sex becoming wetter. There was no package behind the pot, but Tess wasn't satisfied. She wanted to push herself and decided she should make sure there wasn't a package stashed somewhere else on the small, semi-secluded patio.

Being brave, Tess stepped out of her house and began to walk along the tiled path, "looking" for a package. With each step away, the more Tess's heart fluttered and the more her pussy slickened. The cool spring air on her uncovered skin felt amazing and made her nipples harden instantly. She felt so free and alive at that moment, but the sound of an oncoming car down the street caused her to retreat back to the safety of her home.

Back inside and behind the closed door, Tess put her hand to her chest and felt her beating heart. What a thrill! She wanted to go right back outside to feel it again, but looking at the time, she knew it would be better if she got herself dressed. Of course, she knew X would have plenty planned to give her the thrills she desired.

"Wow, you sexy," X said when Tess opened the door.

Blushing slightly, Tess replied, "Thank you."

X then reached in and pulled the white wife in for a kiss, gripping her ass as he did. It only lasted a moment but had the intended effect. Tess's arousal continued to grow, and X was able to confirm that she was wearing a very tiny pair of panties under her leggings.

"Well, are you guys ready?" X asked as he broke off the kiss.

Tess, feeling a little flustered from the embrace, took a moment before answering, "Yes, let me just grab my purse."

As Tess walked away, X and Beckett were left to have an awkward interaction. At least it was awkward for Beckett as he just watched his wife kiss and get fondled by her black lover. X, for his part, seemed entirely unfazed by the situation and showed as much as he broke the silence by saying, "How about you drive tonight, cucky? Saves us from having to get an Uber and allows me and your wife to drink without worrying about driving."

Unsure what to say, Beckett simply replied, "Yeah, okay," and then grabbed his keys. At that time, Tess had returned, and X informed her that her husband was their driver for the night.

"Ooh, that's nice. Thanks, babe," Tess said in response to the news and gave her husband a sweet peck on the cheek.

"Since we ain't driving, how about we pregame it on the way," X asked before adding, "You still got some drinks in the fridge?"

Tess smiled and promptly answered, "Great idea. Yeah, we have some Trulys."

"Perfect. Cucky, be a good boy and put a few in a bag, and then meet us in the car," X stated matter-of-factly as he took Tess's hand and guided her towards the driveway.

Beckett very little in that moment, but he could also feel his cock stirring to life and the sexual humiliation. He knew that it was to be only the beginning. He dutifully gathered four cans and made his way to the mid-size SUV that he drove. Upon reaching it, he saw that both X and his wife sat in the back seat, making his driving feel even more like being an actual hired driver.

While he drove, he tried his best to keep from staring at the couple in the backseat through the rearview mirror. However, their giggling and talking was anything but subtle. Beckett's erection pressed painfully into his tight jeans.

After finishing one of the drinks, X grabbed another for both himself and Tess and urged her to down the one she was currently drinking. Once she had finished hers, he cracked open the next ones and said, "I had an idea on how to make the game a bit more interesting and exciting."

Tess took the bait and responded by asking, "How so?"

"Of course, we are all Knights fans; I mean, we are all decked out in the gear. So there is no doubt we will be rooting for them to win, and considering who they are playing, that should be no problem. Really, it is more a question of how many goals they score in doing so." X began explaining with both Tess and Beckett listening on intently. "And that is where I think we can add some intrigue and excitement to watching the game. I propose that for each goal that the Knights score, my slut will have to do something, let's say naughty."

Tess, thinking back to how she had wanted to be more daring earlier and about the naughtiness X had gotten her up to the previous weekend, responded, "Oh my, I like the sound of that. What kind of naughty things might I have to do, if I may ask?"

"I'm glad you like it, and of course, you can know what extra bonuses we will be rooting for. When the Knights score their first goal, you will have to remove your panties for the rest of the night. To make sure of that, you will give them to me to hold on to after you do," X started explaining.

Tess practically purred her response, "Fuck, I like that. What happens if they score two goals?"

"When they score their next goal, you will have to take off your shirt for the rest of the night," X stated.

The excitement in the cab of the vehicle was almost visible, and Tess, already feeling naughty and the effects of the drinks, asked, "That's so bad, but at least I will still have my jacket to cover me. What if I try to cheat and put it back on?"

"Well then, after you take it off, you are to toss it in one of the trash cans on the concourse so you can't cheat," X answered.

Desperate to hear more, Tess urged him to continue.

"If the Knights score three goals, you will go into the ladies' room, stripped naked in a stall, and take a series of naked selfies that you will then send to me. I will, of course, make sure I open and look at each one the moment I receive them," X continued.

Lost in lust, Tess asked, "How many pictures would I have to take?"

"Let's say three times, whatever period the third goal is scored in. So, if they score it in the first period, you only take 3, but if it takes until the third period, you would have to take 9," X laid out to his visibly aroused slut. Knowing she wanted to hear more, he said, "If they score four goals, then you and cucky will have to go to the restrooms. He will go into the men's room first and remove his jersey. Then he will exit and give it to you, at which point you will go back into the ladies' room, remove all of your clothes, and only put on his jersey. Your clothes should be stashed in a bag that we can get from one of the merch shops, and you will wear only the jersey for the rest of the night."

"Fuck, that is so naughty. I would be completely naked under his jersey; it scares me, but I love it," Tess remarked.

X smiled at the slutty wife's enjoyment of his little game and moved to reveal that last part of it, "And finally, if the Knights score two goals in any period, you will have to give me a blow job when we come back to the car to drop off our stuff before getting some post-game drinks. However, you will be completely naked when you do so, and we will be outside of the car, and I will record the whole thing."

Tess's jaw dropped at the potential of what her bull revealed, but her pussy gushed at the sluttiness. "Well, all of that will certainly make the game even more thrilling," she said before tipping back her can and finishing the second can.

"Hey, cuck, go grab me and your wife some drinks," X said as the trio approached the bar.

There was still some time before the gates opened to the arena, so it was decided they would enjoy the festivities outside while they waited. Knights games were always a packed event, and people loved hanging out at The Park and Toshiba Plaza before the game. It was a great environment to just cut loose a little.

That's exactly what X did as Beckett obediently walked off to fetch the requested drinks. Pulling Tess to him, he placed one hand on her juicy ass and began to openly squeeze it, not caring who saw. He then began to give his slut a deep kiss. It only lasted a moment, but when he broke it off and looked around at the people nearby, X could tell he got the attention he was hoping for and was ready to push ahead with the next part of his plan.

"When cucky boy comes back with our drinks, make sure you make a big show of thanking 'such a wonderful husband' for buying you drinks," X whispered into Tess's ear while continuing his firm grip on her butt.

Moments later, Beckett returned with two drinks in hand, and Tess greeted him bubbly, making sure she did as X had asked. Of course, as she did, X noticed the people around them reacting to the revelation that the woman they just saw kissing a black man was married to the white guy now bringing over drinks. To cement the dynamic to anyone around that was slow to catch on and to add to the humiliation of the cuckold husband, X returned his hand to Tess's butt with a smack.

Grinning at the looks the trio was getting, X leaned in again to whisper into his slut's ear, "You going to be my naughty slut, tonight?"

"Yes, please," Tess answered in a hushed voice.

Wanting to push her further, X said, "Tell me how much of a naughty slut you are going to be tonight."

Tess turned to her powerful black bull and looked directly into his eyes as she replied, "I am going to be the naughtiest slut tonight. I will do whatever you say. I want you to use me however you want. I'm your slut, and I can't say no to you."

X smiled at her answer before responding by saying, "Wonderful, now go tell your husband what you just told me."

She felt her whole body buzz with the erotic naughtiness of what X had instructed her to do, but Tess meant what she said and moved swiftly to repeat it to her husband.

The look on Beckett's face was priceless, and X loved it just as much as he knew the cuckold husband loved it, and his slutty wife loved it.

The three found their seats easy enough, lower level on the corner of the ice that the Knights would shoot at twice. They were great seats, but then again, T-Mobile Arena didn't really have a bad seat when it came to watching the Knights. X explained that a co-worker of his had the seats as season tickets and offered them to him for the night.

The three of them got settled in, with Tess stashing the merch bag containing the Knights travel mug she bought when they arrived. She had actually been in the market for a travel mug, but in reality, she bought it so she would have a bag just in case the Knights scored four goals. Which she was secretly hoping they would do and do so early.

They watched the opening performance show that the Knights always put on at home games and then sang through the National Anthem, shooting "Knight" with the rest of the crowd as was tradition. Soon after, the puck was dropped, and the place was a buzz of energy. X, Tess, and Beckett all cheered and jeered with everyone else as the two teams worked to find their legs early in the period.

It's obvious that the Knights were the stronger team, as it seemed most of the action was happening in their offensive zone. The arena could sense that a goal was coming, and three minutes into the opening period, it happened. The red light burst to life, the goal horn blew, and the crowd erupted in jubilation at their home team getting on the scoreboard first.

X, Tess, and Beckett all celebrated the goal, high-fiving each other and the other fans around them. The feeling of pure joy in that moment is a hard one to describe, but the feeling Tess felt knowing she now had to remove her panties was something entirely different.

After the excitement in the arena died done to a low rumble, Tess leaned into X and whispered, "I'll be right back." She then shimmied her way down the aisle to the stairs that led to the concourse. Tess felt as if everyone's eyes were on her and knew exactly what she was about to do. The naughty thought pushed her to move a bit faster.

Inside a stall of a crowded ladies' room is not an ideal place to have to remove your leggings and panties, but if the game continued at this pace, it would be something Tess would have to get used to. It didn't take her long to get the tiny string of underwear off, and was quickly pulling back on her leggings. As she exited the restroom, having stashed her discarded panties in her jacket pocket, Tess heard the crowd erupt in cheers again. She walked over to see what happened and saw the scoreboard now had a two under the Knights logo.