Pushing the Boundaries Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile formed on Tess's face as she realized the Knights had scored their second goal already. This, of course, meant two things: first, she needed to return to the restroom and remove her shirt, and second, she would be performing a naked blow job in public later that night. She could feel the slickness of her sex as she walked back to the ladies' room.

X had a big grin on his face as Tess moved past him to her seat. He noticed her jacket was zipped up, confirming that she knew about the second goal and made true to the stipulation it enacted. He also noticed she didn't have her shirt with her, meaning she did, in fact, toss it out.

"You missed it. They scored again," X said, leaning into his slut.

Taking her seat, Tess noticed it was a T.V. timeout as the ice crew was out shoveling and smoothing the playing surface. She looked around to see that some of the people around them had taken the opportunity to refresh their drinks or use the facilities. Knowing what was expected of her, Tess figured this was the best time to pull her red g-string from her pocket and hand it to her bull.

X's smile grew as he handled the tiny garment in his palm for a moment. Then, to Tess's shock, he used his other hand to pull up the string and dangle it in front of him as if inspecting it.

Tess blushed heavily at the embarrassment of having her underwear displayed brazenly in public, but to her surprise, she didn't move to stop him. Instead, she just watched as X showed off her intimate clothing before finally stashing it away in the pocket of his hoodie. He then leaned in to kiss the flustered wife before whispering, "You're gonna look so sexy sucking my cock later."

The rest of the first period was an onslaught of offense by the Knights, but they didn't pot another goal. In the intermission, X had Beckett get him and Tess another round of drinks. While he was gone, X decided to play with his slut a little.

"You look a little warm with your jacket zipped up all the way. Let it down to cool off some," X stated to Tess.

Tess didn't say anything; instead, she just gave him a coy smile and pulled the zipper down a few inches to show off some skin.

"I think you can do better than that. Let me help you," X responded after seeing how far Tess unzipped her jacket. He then reached over to grip the pull and slid it further down until it was below her breasts. X knew it was daring, but he wanted to see how his slut would handle it. To his happy surprise, she didn't balk at the adjustment.

As Beckett returned, he noticed his wife's jacket and almost spilled the beers he was carrying. It was clear she wasn't wearing anything under the coat. He handed Tess her beer first, which she proceeded to hand to X and then took the second one. "Thanks, baby. Just what I needed."

The second period got underway shortly after, and the trio cheered and rooted on the Knights as they had previously. Miraculously, the Knights opened up the second period very much like they had the first period, tilting the ice in their favor and quickly netting a goal within the first minute of play.

After the high-fives and congratulations, which, because of her adjusted wardrobe, became an event of its own for Tess, she shimmied herself out of the aisle and off to the restroom once again. The third goal came in the second period, which meant she had to take six naked selfies of herself.

Inside the stall, Tess made quick work of getting her jacket off and hanging on the hook. Having to remove her leggings proved to be a dilemma. When she had first done so to take off her panties, she had simply peeled them over her shoes, but knowing that X had instructed "naked" selfies, leaving the shoes on now felt like cheating. However, the idea of being barefoot in a public restroom felt dirty. In the end, her lust and arousal won out, and she took off her shoes and then her leggings before snapping off the series of pictures she was obligated to do.

Taking naked selfies in a bathroom cubicle isn't the easiest thing to do, nor can one get much variety because of the lack of space. However, Tess felt proud of herself for what she did manage to capture and soon was sending the six photos to X, which she realized added to the number of such explicit photos and videos of her he was collecting. When this all started, pictures were a hard limit, but after last weekend, it seemed like a childish wish. Knowing her bull had such pornographic imagery of her only further turned Tess on.

Once dressed, Tess was t giddy to see what X's reaction to her photoshoot. He had said he would open and view each picture once he got them, and Tess understood that meant while he was at his seat. She also knew there was a high percentage chance that others around him would see. This thought caused her to blush as she made her made back to her seat and past the people in their section.

Upon her return, Tess took a big gulp from her beer. The drink helped calm her some, and she was finally able to focus on the game again. As they had been all game, the Knights remained dominant, but their opponent seemed intent on not allowing another goal. In her current state, Tess was hoping they would eventually let the fourth goal in. She was in a state of complete ravenous arousal.

Surprisingly, the opposing team scored two fluke goals, and all of a sudden, it was a one-goal game. The entire arena was on their feet, urging the Knights to regain their comfortable lead. Tess might have been the only fan at that moment who didn't care in that moment about who was winning but entirely focused on the Knights scoring a fourth goal. X could see the concentration on her face, as he knew he would be able to push her even further as the night went on, regardless of whether or not another Knights goal was scored.

After the opposing team's second goal, X sent Beckett to get some food and another round. As he was gone, X took the moment to add fuel to his slut's fire and leaned in to kiss her. While the kiss was short, his hand had found its way to her chest through her half-zipped jacket. His fingers deftly played with Tess's hardened nipples as her breathing became erratic and her heart pounded. X grinned as he whispered into her ear, "You want the Knights to score another goal, don't you?"

"Yes," Tess let out in almost a gasp.

Pinching his slut's nipple, X continued, "You love being a naughty slut in public?"

Again, in a hiss of arousal, Tess replied, "Yeeesss." As she did, X's fingers left her nipple abruptly. When she looked down to see where they went, she saw his ebony digits once again on the pull of her jacket zipper.

"Tell me when to stop," X said as he began to slowly pull the zipper further down.

Tess watched as more and more of her bare skin was revealed. Her breathing became even more heavy, and she was lost in a cloud of lust and arousal as the zipper inched closer and closer to the end of the line. While she watched it slip further away from her eyes, Tess didn't say a word. She witnessed the zipper slide away and disconnect from the other say, and her chest heaved as her breathing deepened with the sight of the skin from her chest to her pants exposed to the light.

"It doesn't get re-zipped," X calmly stated while removing his hand and turning his attention back to the game.

The idea of leaving her coat unzipped for the rest of the night was so dangerously naughty for Tess she could hardly focus on anything else. When her husband returned carrying the food and drinks, she had to concentrate on not letting herself flash her tits while reaching out for her offerings. Tess did notice, though, that Beckett had a real look of shock on his face upon recognizing that her jacket was completely unzipped.

As the second period neared its close, Tess began to become less concerned with her jacket and was again actively watching the game in the hopes the Knights would score another goal. With twenty seconds left, a bad turnover by the opposing team led to a one-on-none break for the Knights, resulting in their second goal of the period and fourth of the game.

As the goal went in, Tess, along with everyone else in attendance, jumped to her feet to cheer. In her explosion of exuberance, she forgot about the state of her jacket, and in mid-jump, her uncovered breasts were displayed to the entire arena. It was a brief flash as Tess quickly corrected her clothing mishap, but she was sure it didn't go unnoticed. She confirmed this assumption when she turned to high-five X and snuck a peak at the people behind her to find them staring in wide-eyed fascination at what they had just witnessed.

After the crowd's cheers for their team's latest goal died down and the period came to an end, Tess readied herself for her next task. She looked at her husband and nodded for them to make their way to the restrooms. Standing up, Tes made sure to grab the bag with her travel mug in it and, as she walked, held her hands in the pockets of her jacket to keep herself concealed. Because the fourth goal was scored at the end of the period, the restrooms were heavily populated by the many people choosing the break in the action to relieve themselves. This only meant that stripping down as Tess was about to do would be even more risky.

Per the plan X had laid out, Beckett went into the men's room first to remove his jersey. While he did, Tess nervously waited in the concourse as an endless stream of fans passed by her. Some didn't notice her, but there were a few that she saw do second takes upon seeing her outfit. Those looks made Tess's sex bubble.

However, it was soon her turn to head into the restroom as Beckett returned to her with his jersey outstretched in his hand. As Tess reached for the jersey, she realized doing so would take considerable care not to reveal her nakedness. She managed somehow to retrieve her husband's jersey without exposing herself before making her move to wait in line for the women's room.

As the line slowly progressed forward, Tess felt as if every woman who saw her knew exactly what she was about to do. Obviously, she understood that couldn't be, but it wasn't enough to keep her from nervously rocking as she waited her turn. When she finally got to the front of the line, and a stall became available for Tess, she had to keep herself from sprinting to get inside.

She settled herself a little after closing and locking the door. Hooking the jersey and then the bag on the coat hook before pulling her leggings down and sitting on the toilet, Tess relieved herself of her full bladder. As she sat, it allowed her more time to calm her nerves, but she knew that there was no way she was going to back out. The alcohol and her arousal wouldn't let her.

Seeing as though she had already pulled her leggings down, Tess decided to start her task by removing them first. Of course, this meant pulling them off over her shoes. It was a tricky task, but one she made quick work of considering she had practice earlier that evening. Next, she just had to slip off her jacket, which, thanks to X, was already unzipped. Tess again found herself naked in a public restroom stall and felt the thrill of it rush through her body.

Tess stood and stuffed the discarded clothes into the bag she had brought. She then removed her husband's jersey from the hook, placing the bag on it momentarily as she pulled the large hockey sweater over her head. For her top half, she was more covered then she was moments before. Her whole torso was concealed, and the jersey, being a man's size, stretched long enough to cover her to mid-thigh. The arm length was an issue as they were far to long, a problem solved by rolling them up to her forearms.

Tess marveled at how sexy she felt while being so covered up. The jersey was big, which allowed for plenty of airflow, and the material was somewhat rough on her skin. But knowing she was completely naked under it made her twinge with further excitement. All that was left to do was make her way back to the seats and rejoin her husband and bull for the final period of the game. As she strolled through the crowd, Tess felt unbelievably aroused at her newest secret.

The Knights ended up scoring another two goals in the third period and winning the game six to two. Tess wondered what other tasks X could have come up with for her if he knew they would end up scoring so much. In the end, the tasks she did complete had her revved up beyond anything she had ever experienced, and having to spend the rest of the night in just a hockey jersey was only adding to that feeling.

The trio filed out of the arena with the rest of the crowd, and X told them they should go back to the car to drop off their stuff before going back for post-game libations. All of them also knew that there was another reason for going back to the car, but no one brought it up, though X did play with his slut's ass as they walked. Tess knew he was brazenly showing his ownership of her, as well as brazenly showing off her bare ass, but she couldn't care less at that moment.

When they arrived back to the car, which they opted to park on top of the nearby parking garage, Beckett unlocked it for his wife to stash her bag inside. X followed behind her, and as Tess leaned in, he lifted up the back of the jersey to reveal her naked ass before giving it a playful smack. She stood up and turned to look at her bull with a devilish grin. X stared at her, not saying a word, as he pulled his phone out of his pants pocket. Knowing what was expected from her and what she had agreed to do, Tess reached down and began to pull up and over her head the only item of clothing she was wearing.

In a moment, she stood before her bull naked in the middle of a public parking lot. There was another car next to her, and X stood in front, which gave Tess's nudity some level of shielding. Understanding that there was no reason to wait, she dropped down into a squat and tried to unfasten X's jeans. However, before she could start, he stepped back.

"Hold up, let's turn around. Cucky Boy can keep a lookout. It will make for a better scene," X explained.

X then guided Tess to shuffle around and take his spot. Doing so meant she was more exposed, but this only added to her excitement. As she had moments before, Tess squatted down and began to unfasten her bull's pants. This time, he didn't stop her, and Tess quickly had his black pole feed from his pants. It took only a few moments before she was able to bring the massive appendage to full attention, at which point she dutifully began to take it into her mouth.

"Yeah, that's a good slut. Take my dick in your mouth," X spoke as he recorded the white wife unabashedly sucking him off while naked in the parking lot. "You're a true naughty slut. Got you naked sucking my black cock in public while your cuck husband stands watch."

Tess looked up to see, to her surprise, that X was pointing his phone at her. Instead, he seemed to be recording the surrounding area, and now she understood what he meant by "a better scene" when he had them switch places. He wanted to record exactly how, in public, they were to further cement the humiliation and degradation of the task. Tess wasn't put off by this and showed as much as she doubled down on her efforts.

"You love this, don't you? You love being a naughty slut wife for your big black bull," X asked, panning the camera back down to capture Tess with her mouth full of his cock.

Tess let the meaty pole pop out of her mouth before answering, "Yes. I love it. I love being a naughty slut for you." As she returned to blowing X, she could hear the rumblings of others nearby as they walked to their cars and celebrated the big Knights win.

"All these people have to do is look over here, and they will see what a true slut looks like. Maybe I should call some of them over so you can perform in front of a crowd," X said, to which Tess moaned on his cock at the prospect.

Laughing at her response, X added, "Nah, not this time. Still plenty of opportunities to show you off tonight. Right now, I wanna bust my nut and then go get some victory drinks at the bar."

Tess felt X's hand drop to her head, and then his hips began to thrust. She readied herself as X became more forceful with his moments. While Tess was happy that her ministrations brought about the appropriate climax, she was also somewhat saddened that it was ending so soon. Tess had found she was actually enjoying the exhilaration of being naked in public as she was. As the first volley of X's eruption splashed into her mouth, she hoped that this wouldn't be the last time she was naked in public that night.

"Ah fuck, yeah, take my nut," X said after filling the white wife's mouth. He kept recording on his phone as she swallowed his cum, and then he instructed, "Good slut. Now go give cucky a kiss for being a good lookout."

Tess smiled at her bull's latest task for her. She knew that doing as he wanted would have her potential to be seen naked rise, but in her state, she wanted that to happen.

Beckett had been listening to the whole ordeal, and hearing that X wanted his wife to give him a kiss after taking a load of his semen in her mouth both humiliated and aroused him. The whole night had been one big power play and display of X's dominance in the relationship to humiliate Beckett. He knew other husbands would not have stood for such humiliation, but he endured it all because it turned him on more than anything else.

When Beckett felt the light tap on his shoulder, he meekly turned around to view his naked wife standing before him. "Thank you for keeping lookout while I sucked off my big powerful bull," Tess said before standing on her tippy toes and pulling her husband in for a loving embrace. She made sure to roll her tongue around in his mouth to further add to the erotic humiliation of the act.

Breaking off the kiss, Tess looked around her husband and saw a few other people walking about, but none of them were looking in their direction. She put on a slight pout before turning back to face X. He was no longer holding his phone up and was instead holding out the discarded jersey to Tess. He had also stuffed his spent cock back into his pants and secured them closed.

"Put this back on, and we can go down to the bar for a few more drinks," X explained as Tess took the jersey from him. After pulling the clothing back on, the two of them began to walk away from the car towards the elevators. Beckett moved to join them, but X stopped him by saying, "Cuck, you stay here at the car. I'll text you when we need a pickup, and we will meet you at the ride-share section."

The look of shame that fell over Beckett's face was almost comical, but he did not protest as he watched his wife walk away with the black man they had reached out to as a potential bull in their relationship. Beckett, understanding his role in the changing dynamic, turned and got into his vehicle. Not sure how long it would be before X texted him, he pulled out his phone to mindlessly begin browsing his social feeds.

"You really do love it, don't you," X asked as he returned to Tess with the second drink since leaving her husband waiting in the car.

Feeling the effects of the alcohol and in a very flirtatious mood, Tess replied, "Love what exactly?"

"You love being the naughty slut that you have been all night. You love it when I push you to do daring things like this," X explained as his hand moved to the wife's bare thigh. He urged it open before sliding it up further until his fingers began to tease the dripping slit of his slut. "I have you wearing only your husband's jersey, which I ordered you not to sit on. This means you are sitting with your bare ass on the bench in public, and now I'm playing with your leaking pussy as I push the jersey up further to expose more of just how little you are wearing."