Pushing the Boundaries Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Beckett watched his wife and X approach his car, he could clearly see the ravenous look in his wife's eyes, and he wondered how she was holding up. He wasn't sure if he should say anything or ask her if she was alright. In all honesty, he was hornier than he could ever remember being, and that clouded his judgment. However, as X and Tess settled into the car, he learned his wife was more than okay.

X removed the gag from his slut's mouth and then asked, "Did the slut enjoy her walk?"

"Yes! It was so thrilling. I can't believe I just did that," Tess exclaimed in reply.

X grinned brightly before saying, "In that case, let's get back to your place and have some 'real' fun."

Beckett collected the bags from the back of the car as X had ordered him to do and walked into his house to the sight of his wife no longer dressed in the mini skirt or with the pasties but still collared and wearing the nipple chain. X was behind her, unfastening the leather cuffs. Upon seeing the cuckold husband, he gave his next order.

"Set the bags on the kitchen counter, and then come over here."

Again, Beckett did as he was told without questioning. When he returned to the front of the house, his wife was now on her hands and knees on the ottoman in the room, her wrists now cuffed in front of her. Beckett looked to see that X was undressing himself as he stood behind Tess.

"Go ahead and give your wife's ass a kiss," X stated nonchalantly as he removed his pants and his erection strung forth in front of him. "I gonna fuck her tight ass and need you to get her ready. It seems fair, considering you've never had the chance. At least now you get to be a part of her new life as an anal whore."

Beckett was stunned while simultaneously aroused. He cautiously stepped towards his wife, who turned her head to look at him. Beckett could see the fire in her eyes, and it pushed him to continue. Kneeling down, he leaned his face towards her plump cheeks and gave the right one a gentle kiss.

"You'll need to do better than that. Get in there, kiss her ass. Make out with it," X urged from behind.

Following X's insistence and feeling the heat radiating from his wife's sex, Beckett leaned in again. His kiss was more focused and forceful. He sensually savored his wife's rear cheeks before moving his hands up to grip them. Beckett pulled open Tess's ass to reveal the tender bud beneath. In a carnal state, he pushed his face into the crevice of his wife's ass and began to assault her rear hole with his tongue and mouth.

The moans coming from Tess indicated that she was enjoying what Beckett was doing, and the strain of his erection proved he was also enjoying his task. Never before had he rimmed his wife, and in that moment, he found himself doing so at the urging of the large black man who was about to fuck his wife. Beckett didn't mind, as he focused on enjoying himself and the moment.

After a few more moments, X spoke up, saying, "Alright cucky boy, I think that's good. Now let's get my cock ready."

Beckett pulled his head reluctantly away from his wife's ass and turned to look at X with a face of confusion. To his relief, X had no intention of having the cuckold husband use his mouth to prep his member. Instead, he held out the bottle of lube procured from the sex shop.

"Lube my cock up first and then put some on the slut's hole," X instructed, handing the bottle to the flustered husband.

Tentatively, Beckett took the lube from X, and he pondered if he could actually do what was expected of him. He had only ever touched his own cock, and never thought about touching another man's. But jutting out before him was his wife's bull's cock, and he was expected to not only touch it but lube it up for the man to penetrate his wife's ass. Somehow, with everything that occurred that night, Beckett found himself flipping the cap of the bottle and squeezing out the slippery lubricant into the palm of his left hand.

With care not to spill, Beckett set the bottle on the floor momentarily while his other hand moved to grasp the thick ebony appendage in front of him. The feeling of X's rigidness caused Beckett to involuntary tremble before he began to slide his hand over the rest of the lengthy shaft. The slick liquid allowed his palm to slide effortlessly, but he had to use his other hand to keep any of the lube from dripping onto the floor. It was a fruitless effort but one that found him willingly stroking his wife's lover's black cock.

When Beckett felt X was sufficiently lubricated, he reached down to retrieve the bottle and squirted some more onto his fingers. He took the new supply of slippery substance to his wife's ass and began to massage it into her tight hole. Tess's ass cheeks and hole shined from the lube, and she moaned at how erotically naughty the moment was.

"Great, now take my cock and guide it into your wife's asshole. I want you to see just how much of an eager anal slut she has become," X ordered Beckett.

Again, Beckett found himself complying with X's order, and his left hand gripped the man's thick cock. He held it at its base while X began to lean in towards Tess's ass. Beckett had to angle it to point at his wife's slippery hole and watched in awe at the contrast between the darkness of the cock in his hand and the pale skin of his wife's ass.

X paused momentarily to allow the cuckold husband to comprehend everything that was happening, but after a few breathes, he pushed into the slut wife's ass, and said, "See how easily it slips in?"

Tess let out a long moan as her hole accomodated the large intrusion. Having given her anal cherry to X the weekend before, she knew what to expect, but that didn't change the fact that he was massive. Tess stole a peak to see her husband staring opened eyed at her ass being penetrated and she smiled in pleasure.

Transfixed by what he was witnessing, Beckett didn't even realize that he was still holding onto X's cock until he felt his hand pressing into the soft flesh of his wife's cheeks as X pushed his stiff manhood further into her. He couldn't believe that his sweet wife was easily taking such a huge penis in her asshole. The way it stretched to accomodate was baffling.

"I'm going to pull out so you can see her gape," X declared as he slowly slid his snake out.

Tess's hole gaped open as the intruding appendage left and she could almost feel husband's eyes staring into it.

"Oh my God," Beckett stammered as he stared at his wife's open asshole.

X laughed and then responded to the cuck's astonishment by saying, "Quite the sight, but let's give it back what it wants."

Beckett felt his hand move forward, as it was still holding onto X's black pole. He again watched in amazement as the thick cock pierced his wife's rear and tunneled its way deep inside. Suddenly Beckett's attention was taken away from the anal penetration with a slap to his hand. He turned and looked at X.

"You can let go now cuck, I'll take it from here. Go ahead and give your slut wife a kiss before we move to the bedroom," X instructed.

Beckett tentatively let go of X's cock, and stared shocked at him for a moment. That was it? After everything that night, he was expected to just kiss his wife goodnight and spend another sleepless night on the couch? Beckett felt so humiliated and frustrated, but once he felt the cool sensation in his crotch of his unexpected climax, he knew he couldn't say or do anything about it. He stood up, walked to his wife's face, and leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

Abruptly, breaking the kiss off, X lifted Tess up while still keeping his cock buried in her ass, and began to walk her to the bedroom. Beckett was left to watch as his wife and her bull went to spend another night having wild and erotic sex. He dropped his head in shame before walking towards the guest bath to clean up, while he could hear the screams and loud moans of pleasure coming from his wife.

The End for now