Pushing the Limits Ch. 03 - Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, now I know why you kissed me last night!" Jean joked but regretted it immediately as she saw Rebecca blush. She remembered how fragile her friend was and her clear need for human closeness - it wasn't fair to mock.

To Jean's relief Rebecca took it in her stride; "I think you'll find that you kissed me," Rebecca fired back, "and it wasn't the first time either!"

"What? what are you talking about," Jean was perplexed.

"Remember, I think we would have been second year in college at the time. Remember that guy Andy Smyth?"

Jean thought for a second "was that Randy Andy? ugh I hated that guy,"

Rebecca replied; "Yes, Randy Andy, him and his gang used to throw late night parties in their student dorm."

"But we never went to those, at least I didn't, that gang were disgusting. No offence," Jean hoped she hadn't put her foot in it again.

"None taken, I generally didn't go there either, but I was there one night with you," Rebecca explained.

"I have no memory of that," Jean was more confused than ever.

Rebecca continued; "We were out in 'BoJangles' (a club that was popular with students when they were in college), and we were both downing alcopops like they were going out of fashion."

"Geez how did we ever stomach such rubbish?" Jean interjected as she sipped on her sixth glass of wine that night.

"I know, right? I was fairly merry, but you were totally stocious, I had trouble getting you to leave. Anyway, we were in the queue for the taxi afterwards and Randy Andy drove up and offered us a lift. Not the cleverest thing we ever did, but it was beginning to rain and both of us were dressed in miniskirts."

"I do have some vague recollection of being in his car at some stage," Jean admitted.

Rebecca playfully kicked Jean's leg under the table. "I bet you remember everything," she laughed. "So of course, he doesn't bring us home, but we arrive at his dorm party. It was full of guys, apart from a couple of goth chicks. The party was typically wild and eventually they started daring each other to do stupid stuff."

"What like spin the bottle?" Jean could see where this was going.

Rebecca elaborated; "No it was a bit more disorganised than that, they were just going up to people randomly giving them dares. Pretty quickly a group of them came up to us and of course they dared us to kiss. I shot them down immediately and told them to go F themselves. Then one guy takes out a fiver and throws it at us saying he'll pay to see us kiss."

"Such a slimeball," Jean said with disgust.

Rebecca nodded "I was pretty furious at being treated alike a cheap whore. Then another guy throws down a fiver, then another and another. Suddenly there's a decent pile of cash on the floor. You were clearly impressed because suddenly you put your hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss."

"No!" was all Jean could offer.

"Yes. And it wasn't just a peck on the lips. You had your tongue right down my throat, you were all over me. The guys loved it, they were cheering all along. You even had your hand on my thigh feeling me up. And if I'm being totally honest, I kissed you back. You were really good."

"Did it go on for long?" Jean asked meekly, looking slightly flushed.

"Not sure exactly but a good while, yes," Rebecca answered. "Eventually we had to sneak out before some guy tried something on." Rebecca reached across the table and placed her hand on Jean's, their bare legs now touching above the ankles under the glass table. "I can't believe you don't remember. I thought you were just too embarrassed to mention it all these years."

"I'm sorry." Jean gripped Rebecca's hand tightly. Silence and tension filled the air as Jean took a moment. "There is just one thing I want to know..."

Rebecca now looked nervous, but she allowed her leg to rub Jean's for reassurance. "Go on..."

"I want to know..." Jean paused to gather her composure, "What happened to the money?"

Rebecca burst out with laughter. She hopped out of her chair and stepped around to Jean bending over and giving her a hug. Jean put out her arm to hug back but sitting down her arm wrapped around Rebecca's bare legs.

"There you go again!" Rebecca teased. "Hey why don't I put on some music, we can pretend that we are in BoJangles?"

"I don't know I'm pretty full," said Jean, still sat in the chair.

"Come on. Hey Alexa, play classic club hits." As the music started on the smart speaker, Rebecca took Jean's hand and dragged her up out of the chair. No sooner was she standing than Rebecca was rushing away again. "Ooh, you'll never guess what I have."

Rebecca totted over to the dresser in the living room. She bent over and started rooting in the bottom cupboard. Her short dress pulled up her back giving Jean a full view of her backside.

Jean was surprised to see that Rebecca wore only the narrowest of thongs, the thin blue material riding up her ass. Jean could even make out the outline of Rebecca's labia.

In that brief moment her mind went back to the story of their college kiss. Was Rebecca exaggerating? Had it been playing on her mind all these years? Hearing the story back definitely stirred feelings in her. The thought of kissing Rebecca's soft lips, the feeling of her sexy body against her own.

Rebecca turned around with two bottles of blue 'N-Gree' alcopop in her hands; "Just like the old days what do you reckon?"

"Oh, go on then, it usually leads to fun for us," replied Jean with a cheeky grin. Rebecca opened the two bottles with the top of the corkscrew and handed one to Jean. She took a sip and almost gagged. "This must be 50% sugar!"

"75% I think," Rebecca grinned before lifting the bottle above her head and taking a large gulp. Rebecca turned up the music and started dancing. "Come on," she took Jean by the hand.

Jean joined in, a little reluctant at first but then with more enthusiasm. They danced through several tunes, finishing their N-Grees in the process. Rebecca moved closer to Jean, balancing on her delicate stilettos. With her back turned she leaned into Jean, bending her knees and sliding down. Then she turned and faced Jean as she stood, taking her hands again and staying close.

Jean was relaxed now, enjoying the music and it did bring her back, back to the days when they would go clubbing several times a week, the packed dancefloors, the sweat, the fun. And of course, the boys, the anonymous guys who would come up to them on the floor, then go with them off to the shadows to share a messy kiss.

Rebecca now had both hands on Jean's waist as they danced closely. With her head dipped she was staring right down the top of Jean's dress and her impressive breasts while gently nudging her flowing auburn hair. Jean enjoyed the touch and the attention. Taken in by the moment she placed her hands-on Rebecca's back pulling her closer still.

Rebecca lifted her head to look her friend in the eyes, just as Jean turned to face her. Their faces just inches apart, with the drunken haziness and muscle memory of club nights out, simultaneously they moved together, and their lips met. This time it was no mistake. After three seconds, Rebecca pulled back, giggled and put her hand to her mouth.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," Rebecca apologised.

"No, me too, it just felt right in the moment," Jean replied.

"It's okay for me I'm newly single," said Rebecca "You're a happily married woman."

Jean laughed. "Don't worry if Mark was here, he'd be throwing cash at us just like those guys at the party, he'd be pushing us to go further."

'How much further,' Rebecca wondered to herself. "I'm getting tired, come sit with me."

Rebecca led Jean to the two-seater couch in her living room. Jean was more than grateful; her feet were getting tired. She kicked off her heels as she sat in beside Rebecca.

Rebecca, who had kept her strappy stiletto sandals on, turned to face Jean and lifted her legs up over her to rest on the opposite armrest. "Sorry but it feels good to put my feet up."

Jean did not mind. She suspected that Rebecca wasn't finished with her yet, but she was also really enjoying the night, so she played along.

"I meant to say I adore those shoes, they're so sexy." Jean said as she lightly rubbed her hand over the thin straps on Rebecca's dainty feet.

"So, was it my shoes you were staring at that time or my legs?" Rebecca was getting bold now.

Jean blushed. "Oh, come on Becks one little peck and you think I'm in love with you."

Rebecca took this in her stride. "You mean two. Three counting last night."

Jean shook her head. She had enjoyed their little flirtation all night, but this was getting a bit awkward. In truth it was because it was causing Jean to question her own sexuality. She had always allowed herself to admire other women but never considered doing anything with them romantically or sexually, not that she could remember anyway. But seeing her cute petite blonde friend, having felt her soft skin next to hers, having tasted her kiss, Jean was close to admitting to herself that she enjoyed women physically.

And then Jean considered that maybe she had always felt this way. Maybe that college kiss with Rebecca was not a drunken mistake but an instinctive reaction. She had been married to Mark for several years, and their sex life was far from hectic, but perhaps the fact the he hadn't a very masculine build was what attracted her in the first place.

Whatever it was Rebecca clearly recognised it and she seemed determined to explore.

"You really have thought a lot about this!" Jean said in a light-hearted but accusatory manner.

"I was just reminded of that party kiss after last night and it has been on my mind all day," Rebecca explained. "I have to say it was one of the best I ever had."

"I didn't know you had that interest, in girls I mean," said Jean awkwardly.

"It's not like that. I'm just saying that I remember thinking you were a really good kisser and I suppose I am curious as to whether it would still be like that."

Jean was taken aback; "Well, I did kiss you just a minute ago, how was that?"

"You know what I mean, proper kissing, not just a peck on the lips. Sorry I am out of order, it was just an idea," said Rebecca with a strong hint of regret.

Jean thought for a minute. Rebecca had been in great form all evening, and they had both really enjoyed themselves. Clearly, reminiscing about her pre marriage life was taking Rebecca's mind off her current troubles. Now she just wanted a bit of fun, and what kind of friend would Jean be to deny this to her?

Jean took a deep breath. "So you're out dancing on the floor of a nightclub, you meet someone, kiss them, then you go somewhere with them to sit down. What happens next?"

Rebecca smiled and stared into Jean's big green eyes. Jean leaned forward and her mouth met Rebecca's parting lips.

Rebecca traced her tongue across her friend's lips, one, twice and on the third occasion Jean relented, opening her mouth to allow Rebecca to explore inside. Rebecca's tongue caressed the roof of Jean's mouth as Jean held her own tongue. Rebecca touched her tongue against Jeans, encouraging her participation. Gradually Jean relaxed and she began to fully engage.

With their mouths still joined Rebecca mumbled; "See, you are good at it."

Rebecca slid her tongue further into Jean's mouth, pushing, squeezing and licking Jean's tongue with her own. Jean began to enjoy the feel of their soft lips meting and the sweet taste of their mixed saliva. They continued in that fashion for three minutes until Jean broke for air; "So is this what you were expecting? Is this what we did at that party?" she asked.

Rebecca took Jean's hand and placed it on her smooth bare thigh. "Now it is," she replied, then leaned in for the kiss again.

Jean had not intended to touch Rebecca in this way, but as their kiss continued, she became less concerned. She had ogled these beautiful pins all night, why wouldn't she want a feel, and for Rebecca, the softness of Jean's hands on her skin enhanced the experience.

Soon Jean was rubbing up and down Rebecca's legs almost subconsciously as they both lost themselves in their kissing. Rebecca responded to her touch with gentle moans as the hand ranged further and further. Jean only broke from her movement when she felt her fingers touch the waistband of Rebecca's thong. Realising she was now groping her friend's ass, she moved her hands back down, but didn't stop either.

In response Rebecca had her arms around Jean, but she was not satisfied. She pushed herself into a more upright position and encouraged Jean to climb up onto the couch by pulling her up. Jean understood and briefly breaking once again she manoeuvred so that she was now kneeling on the couch between Rebecca's legs.

Jean moved back in to continue the kiss, and as soon as she did Rebecca's hand found its way to the slit in her dress. Jean chuckled as she felt the hand on her thigh, Rebecca joked "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!"

"Except there's no gander!" Jean responded smiling as Rebecca kissed the side of her face.

Rebecca continued to kiss Jean on the side of the face, down to the neck and the shoulder, as her hand moved up Jean's thigh. Jean was enjoying herself but became cautious as Rebecca moved lower still. Eventually Rebecca was kissing the top of Jean's breast and her hand rested on Jean's ass cheek.

At once Rebecca squeezed Jean's ass and buried herself in Jean's cleavage.

"Ah! okay, okay, okay!" Jean exclaimed while still smiling, moving back from Rebecca. "I think we've had enough fun don't you think Becks?"

Rebecca smiled back, failing to hide her disappointment. "Of course, Jeanie." Rebecca straightened herself up and planted her feet back on the floor. "Thanks though, wasn't it fun, I really needed that."

"So, am I as good a kisser as you remember?" Jean asked.

"Even better," replied Rebecca. "So, did you enjoy our little date?"

"Well the food was really good," Jean joked. Rebecca shoved her laughing. "And I suppose my date was pretty hot, ok?"

Standing up Rebecca asked, "do you want another drink?"

Jean slumped on the couch "Sorry hunny I'm shattered, it's the bed for me." Jean dragged herself off the chair. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go clean myself up."

"Go right ahead," Rebecca sounded disappointed again. "I'll be right up after you."

********************

Jean looked at herself in the bathroom mirror as she peeled off her red dress. Her makeup was smeared - two shades of red, her own scarlet lipstick and the cooler shade that Rebecca wore.

As her dress fell to the floor, she could see a stain in her panties. She reached down, they were wet through. Her makeout session with Rebecca was more than just a bit of fun. She was fully aroused and was fighting off the urge to continue their 'date'. Jean craved relief and allowed her hand to slowly reach into her panties. Jean slipped her fingers over her smooth wet pubis and planted a lone finger on her protruding clitoris. The feeling of her own touch caused Jean to jolt. But that jolt was matched with realisation. She cannot do this. She must get back to her senses.

Jean ditched the pyjamas for an oversized t-shirt and a pair if panties. As she left the bathroom, she met Rebecca in the hallway, dressed in a bathrobe.

"You are going to stay with me again tonight?" Rebecca said, her voice expecting a positive response.

Jean knew this was coming, she was fighting off the urge to tear the robe off Rebecca there and then. "Is that wise, after you know, what we did?" Jean asked.

"Ah come on, you can't leave me alone," Rebecca pleaded.

"Ok, I'll go lie in your bed but I'm very tired, don't be surprised if I am asleep by the time you finish in the bathroom." Jean turned and went for the Master Bedroom.

Jean tucked herself in under the duvet facing the doorway and tried to take her mind off her make out session with Rebecca. She closed her eyes, but this only intensified the memory of the taste of Rebecca's tongue and the feeling of her smooth body.

Memory soon became visual, as two minutes later the light from the landing shone into the dark room. The silhouette of Rebecca appeared in the doorway. Jean watched as Rebecca walked in, turned sideways towards the chair in the corner, then, with the light framing her outline she let her bathrobe slide off her shoulders.

The silhouette perfectly displayed petite figure, her toned ass and thighs, her stylish fringe falling forward, the gentle slopes of her breasts and her protruding nipples. Jean could feel the pangs of desire between her legs, more strongly than ever.

The bedside light came on. Rebecca, startled, looked down to see Jean's hand on the switch, her fingers glistening with dampness.

Jean stared up at Rebecca's beautiful bare body; "I just wanted to see you to say goodnight."

With a slight grin and perfectly naked, Rebecca lifted the duvet and slipped into the bed. The action released the unmistakable waft of an aroused vagina, and it hung in the air as they lay separately in silence for a moment that felt like an hour but was probably only five seconds.

It was Jean who made the first move. She edged over towards Rebecca and gently encouraged her to turn onto her side facing away, so that they could spoon. Jean placed her arm around Rebecca and let her hand rest on her stomach.

Rebecca backed into her friend, and as she did, she felt a dampness on her bare behind, 'She's soaked through,' Rebecca thought to herself. Jean wanted this. Rebecca knew Jean wanted it, she knew she wanted it, but she also knew that her inexperienced married friend needed encouragement.

Carefully Rebecca lifted Jean's hand onto her own bare breast. There wasn't the slightest feeling of reluctance. The gentle warmth of Jean's soft hand felt so comforting on Rebecca's sensitive nipples. Now she a massaging feeling, a slight pinch, and a squeeze. It became a repeated motion, and the massaging of her nipples was sending signals to Rebecca's groin. Faster and firmer Jean moved her hand. The pleasure was building. With her eyelids shut Rebecca released a gasp, she released a moan.

No more. Rebecca suddenly turned to face Jean. Their eyes locked for the briefest of seconds, and in that mere glance they completed a conversation more comprehensive and more honest than words could ever convey. Rebecca gently but swiftly grabbed a shock of the silky hair on the top of Jean's head, and lowered Jean's face to her own bare breast.

Jean wasted no time in sucking in the firm nipple on Rebecca's perky breast. She squeezed it with her lips, she sucked it with her mouth, she massaged it with her tongue. Jean quickly got to the rhythm of her friend's arousal, flicking and sucking to the beat of her pulsing heat. Without thought, their bare legs were again intertwined and their hands began to search each other's smooth bodies. Rebecca's hands were around Jean's waist, pulling her closer, pressing her breast to her face. Jean's hands were on Rebecca's pretty rear. Rubbing, massaging the smooth skin, searching through the cleft of her ass and encountering the first touches of Rebecca's dampness.

Jean broke her nursing latch. Lifting herself off the bed she climbed onto her friend straddling across her waist, the soaked panties leaking onto Rebecca's skin. Jean crossed her arms and in one motion her t-shirt flew across the room. Now, finally, Rebecca was faced with the delicious sight of Jean's heavy yet round and shapely breasts.

Rebecca could not wait. she pulled Jean down onto her and began to return the pleasure of suckling Jean's breasts. it didn't take long for Jean to start panting, and as she started, the slim flexible blonde beneath her raised her right leg until her knee was almost beyond her head. At full stretch Rebecca hooked her big toe in the waistband of Jean's panties and began to slide them down unveiling the soggy hot region between Jean's legs.