Pushing the Limits Ch. 03 - Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Jean's nipples red from the attention of Rebecca, she moved to allow them become face to face once again. And then they kissed. Deeply, passionately as before, saliva dripping from their mouths, hands caressing bare skin, the dampness between their legs now mixing. breaking for air Jean finally spoke; "What now?"

Rebecca needed no further cue. With surprising skill given her size, Rebecca flipped Jean onto her back. now she was on top, face to face, but not for long. Rebecca spun around as Jean watched mesmerised, Rebecca's ass and dripping vagina turning towards her face until they were in the 69 position. "Follow my lead," was all that Rebecca said.

Rebecca's tongue was now licking Jean's exposed clitoris. Each stroke of the tongue caused Jean to jump, eventually making her face collide with the juicy warm gift in front of her. With the furst taste of Rebecca's juices on her lips, Jean pushed out her tongue and slid it deep into the moist crevice.

Moans now emitting from both they bucked their hips to the pangs of pleasure, feasting and writhing, resting their necks on smooth soft thighs before recommencing in earnest.

Quickly, they both neared climax. Jean could feel her friends muscles tighten, clamping her head in place. She was breathing deeply, swiftly -- panting, squealing. And then she was there, release, groaning into Rebecca's vagina.

With a that cue Rebecca reached her peak while her tongue pressed deeply into Jean's vagina. As she released her grip, she splashed Jean's face with a burst of her juices.

And they lay there. They caught their breath.

The hazy passion giving way to sudden clarity, Jean thought about home, she thought about her husband. Somehow, she stopped thinking about Rebecca, with whom her naked body was still intertwined. She had been unfaithful. She had broken their vows. But it was clarity, and not regret.

Jean wasn't feeling the pangs of guilt you would expect in a moment like this. Instead she felt relaxed, almost relieved, at having explored this side of herself. She knew Mark had a sexual appetite that she hadn't satisfied. She knew he was frustrated by her lack of adventurousness in the bedroom. And deep down she knew that he probably looked elsewhere to satisfy his needs. 'What do you think of me now?' She thought as she smiled to herself.

Rebecca shifted and spun around, turning face to face with Jean, her perky nipple poking into Jean's soft breasts.

"What is so funny?" Rebecca asked. Jean did not answer, but stared into her friends eyes, still grinning. Then Jean placed one hand on the back of Rebecca's head and pulled her in for the kiss. With the taste of their own juices coming from each other's lips, it was passionate, deep and wet. They eventually broke, Rebecca rolled onto her side, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

***************************

The story of Jean and Rebecca will be continued in part 4, which will crossover with the themes and characters of my previous stories.