Pushing the Limits Ch. 04 - Fortuity

Story Info
Sexually Curious Wife meets Crossdressing Husband in Club.
8.2k words
4.68
6.9k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth instalment of the Pushing the Limits/Bangor series. This story crosses the genres of Lesbians and Crossdressing/Transgender.

Before we start, this story is written to work as a stand-alone piece, but it may help to know the background. If you have not read the previous stories, here is a quick synopsis:

1. Mark is in a loving but sexually unfulfilling marriage with Jean. While Jean is away, he spends a night with his married sister Elaine, which leads to a drunken and slightly awkward incestuous encounter.

2. Mark, keen to explore his fetish for crossdressing, decides to meet up with a man for his first non-heterosexual sexual encounter. The man turns out to be Richard, Elaine's boorish husband who has a fetish for trans girls (among other things!). They have a one-night stand.

3. We follow Jean's trip to meet with her old college friend Rebecca, who has recently broken up with her abusive husband. Together they discover hidden urges in a passionate and intimate lesbian encounter.

We pick up story the day after Mark's encounter with Peter. Jean is still staying with Rebecca.

************************************

Jean woke up in the spare room of Rebecca's house. The night before they had sat up watching a long film. They had snuggled, even shared a bedtime kiss, but they were apart now. After their sexual discoveries the previous weekend Jean had informed Rebecca that she could not commit to a full relationship with her. She was still loyal to Mark, and while herself and Rebecca would always have a special connection, they could never be a couple.

Rebecca was, naturally, upset at first. She had felt that she had made a breakthrough in her own identity and had obsessed about the chance to start an affair with Jean. She understood her friend's position though, and over the days came to realise that it was the blossoming of her bisexuality that she wanted to uncover and not just her admittedly strong attraction to the pretty, auburn haired, curvaceous Jean.

Jean was not ignorant to her friend's thoughts. She also wanted to explore bisexuality, but she was still in love with Mark and felt she had to put her marriage first.

Jean went downstairs to prepare breakfast, she put the radio on and started making pancakes. Despite her difficult conversations with Rebecca, Jean was in jubilant form. Her experimenting with Rebecca had renewed a sexual appetite that she looked forward to sating this when she got home to Mark. A world that had become functional, even dull, now seemed full of colour and opportunity.

The music on the radio matched her mood. Real Summer fare, mostly dance tracks. Jean found herself bobbing around the kitchen to the beat. The DJ came on.

"Competition time, and it's a good one this week. Can you name the year that all the songs I have played this morning were released? Tweet us your answers and we will hold a draw for the winner tomorrow morning. The prize is a big one - win a stay in a luxurious Spanish Villa, for two weeks for you and up to ten of your friends and family! Flights included," the DJ rambled before launching another track.

Jean was certain she knew the answer, and quickly shot off a tweet just as Rebecca came into the room.

"Why don't we go out tonight?" Jean blurted out, clearly inspired by the music in the background.

Rebecca sat into the kitchen table. Jean joined her, pushing a plate of pancakes in front of her "Out? I don't know if I'm ready yet. I really don't want to be bumping into people, I'm not ready to talk about Peter or what happened."

"I'm not suggesting that we go to the local pub," Jean scoffed. "Let's go to a club in the city centre, it might be a chance for you to meet someone, a guy... or a girl."

Rebecca leaned across the table and rested her hand on Jean's forearm. "I did meet someone."

"Becks, I thought we talked..." Jean noticed Rebecca's devious grin. "Ha. Ha."

"It does sound intriguing," Rebecca was clearly warming to the idea. "Maybe we should go to a gay club so".

"I'm not sure, I have always imagined them as seedy underground places," Jean was now the one who needed encouragement.

"I'm not sure that's true, I hear there is a place in town that's pretty classy, with multiple bars, different floors, even live music sometimes." Rebecca paused and pulled out her phone. A quick google later, "Fortuity, yes that's the place, look."

Jean took the phone from Rebecca. "Actually, that looks pretty nice. I think it's a date"

****************************************

Having washed, and with his bag packed, Mark was ready to leave the Hotel and go home after his night of sexual adventure. Staring at himself in the full-length mirror, he appeared much the same as the man who walked into that hotel room 18 hours earlier, but he certainly did not feel the same.

Physically he could still feel the effect of being sodomised and never having experienced anything like that, he was relieved not to find any signs of damage from doing too much too soon. There was little thought for Richard. He was certain that Richard was well used to hiding extra marital liaisons from his wife, and there was certainly no danger that he would allow it to become known that he had sex with a crossdressing man, never mind his brother-in-law.

Emotionally and sexually however Mark felt transformed. Spending the night as Maria xx in the presence of another person had not quenched his thirst, but now made him desperate to take his feminine persona further. Mark considered booking in for another night and setting up another meet, but in truth that didn't excite him now. His burning desire was to reveal Maria to the world, and in the world he lived (or at least the region) there was only one place he could do that.

It was the Sunday of a Bank Holiday weekend. He had the next day off and Jean was not due home until the following evening. What better time to debut Maria xx in public? Sitting on the bed he took out his phone and went to "wehaverooms.com" to see what was available in Bangor. He found a city centre room that wasn't too expensive, and before he could talk himself out of it, he put in his credit card details and the booking was complete.

The plan was simple. Bangor had one proper Gay Bar/Nightclub - Fortuity, which was famous for catering for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender + scene. Mark wasn't sure which one he fitted under, but he felt confident that he could fit in as Maria. He wasn't sure what he would do when he got there, but he was too excited to care.

Later that evening, Mark checked into his new hotel room. He went through his transformation routine, shaving, moisturising, applying makeup and then sorting through his clothes.

Tonight called for a change of outfit, but if he was going to debut Maria, he was not going to do it quietly. The chosen dress was all black, and in a rare move for Maria it had a high neckline. But that's where the modesty ended.

The dress had transparent black mesh horizontal stripes. One stripe ran across the top of the breasts giving a window to cleavage, another running across the navel, and one that crossed the top of the pubic area. The bottom strip was backed by skin coloured material, so it wasn't really transparent, but the effect was outrageous nonetheless.

The dress was short, very short. It was barely long enough to hide his genitals when packed into a pair of skimpy panties. It was sleeveless and backless except for light thin black laces, criss-crossing his back and holding the whole thing together.

A pair of black strappy stiletto sandal, some glittery jewellery as an accessory, all that was left to choose was a wig. 'Black would work again,' he thought. But then he tried the long styled dirty blonde wig he had recently purchased. 'That's it.'

Looking at the latest version of Maria xx staring back in the mirror, he could feel himself getting aroused, and a noticeable bulge appear in the dress. 'I might have to avoid mirrors!' He laughed to himself.

***********************************

"He's outside," Rebecca screamed, "Come on Jeanie are you ready?"

"Yes, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming." Jean came clattering down the stairs in a form fitting green dress, the cowl neckline exaggerated the wobble of her cleavage as she hit each step. Jean had pinned her auburn hair so that it draped over her right shoulder. The look evoked a 50s pinup girl.

"My God Jean, when you turn it on you really turn it on," Rebecca openly ogled. Rebecca's outfit was no demurer, a red minidress with off the shoulder straps, a slight v-neck giving a hint of her perky breasts and a little flare on the hemline displaying her ever beautiful legs. The colour contrasting well with her pixie cut bright blonde hair.

"Hmm sweetie I have to look good if I'm going to be seen with you." Jean slipped on her jacket and grabbed the handbags on the hall stand, "Here, don't forget your bag".

They totted outside to the waiting taxi, arms linked for balance, careful not to stumble on the gravel surface.

"He certainly likes to advertise" Jean joked, nodding at the huge writing on the side of the 10-year-old Mercedes saying, 'Harry's Taxi'. They were still giggling as they climbed into the back seat.

The driver, presumably the eponymous Harry, was a large heavy-set gentleman, slightly tanned with a Shaven head, goatee beard and arm tattoos. He wore a black shirt and a heavy looking chain around his neck.

"Is something funny pretty ladies?" Harry's eyes lit up when the girls appeared in his rear-view mirror.

"Just something she said," Rebecca replied meekly.

Harry pulled out of the drive as they fastened their seatbelts. "So, where to?"

"Do you know Fortuity, the club in the city centre?"

"The gay place?" Harry sounded shocked. "Why would you want to go there?"

"What do you mean?" Rebecca was genuinely confused.

"You two are too pretty to be lesbos, if you don't mind me saying" Harry replied with a slight chuckle.

"Who said we are lesbians?" A shocked Rebecca asked defensively.

"So, you're not, that makes more sense," Harry stated with undeserved confidence.

"Wait a minute, what do you mean too pretty?" Jean was quite indignant.

"You know, lesbians are usually all butch haircuts and trouser suits," Harry thought he was being funny, but Jean certainly did not see the funny side.

"That's so, ugh..." Jean was cross. "What if we are lesbians?"

"Prove it so!" Harry thought he had them.

Jean turned to Rebecca. In truth there was nothing that she'd love to do more that get hot and heavy with her sexy friend. Rebecca stared back and took Jean's hand.

But Jean wasn't going to mess up her makeup, and she certainly wasn't going to put on a show for this sick pervert. "Just drive you dirty fucker!"

Rebecca laughed; Jean never used bad language. Harry on the other hand was put in his place. Not a single word was spoken by him until he dropped the girls off outside the club.

Stepping out of the car Jean spoke to Rebecca, "Can you believe that sick bastard? Honey I'm sorry but you're going to come up against that kind of prejudice. It won't be easy, but you are strong, I believe in you."

Rebecca pulled her friend in tight as they crossed the threshold into the club.

*******************************

Mark/Maria's heart was thumping. Even after getting ready it took her nearly half an hour to leave the room. She mulled over what might happen. Passing while stood still in one spot was one thing but walking the walk and talking the talk was quite another.

She practiced her woman's voice and was happy that she sounded natural. She walked around the hotel room in her stilettos, slowly then quickly, turning, stepping, even mock dancing. She thought she had the hang of this.

When she eventually made it out of the room, she was relieved to see the corridor empty. As she approached the doors of the lift, she heard a noise behind her. Turning she saw a member of hotel staff pushing a cart out of a room. The cleaner didn't pay Maria any heed, and Maria exhaled in relief as the lift door pinged.

Her hope was to sit in the lobby for a while to get used to people's stares, but she had delayed, and just as the lift arrived in the lobby, her phone rang.

Harry pulled up outside the Central Plaza hotel to pick up his next fare. He rang the phone number and after a couple of rings it answered. "Just in the lobby, coming out now," said the voice then promptly hung up.

Harry looked up to see a tall thin blonde in a skimpy black dress carefully step through the glass door of the hotel and make her way to his car. He reached across the passenger side to open the front door.

The girl totted on her delicate stilettos, she seemed flustered, and stumbled slightly. Harry enjoyed the view and watched intently as she sat in beside him. Her outfit left little to his imagination. She was wearing a black, tight fitting faux leather jacket, but the skirt was so short he could almost see her panties. "Where am I taking you sweetie?" He questioned.

"Fortuity," was all she said as Harry drove out into the street, smiling to himself.

'Another one,' he thought, keeping one eye on the road while admiring Maria with the other. The long smooth legs stretched out in front of him, her pretty feet in sexy black sandals, he could even see a patch of bare midriff though a transparent patch at the bottom of her dress.

Harry had still been thinking of the sexy 'lesbians' from earlier on before picking up Maria, now he was getting horny and hard. "It's strange, all the hot girls are going there tonight."

Maria turned towards him and smiled nervously. Her first compliment out in public.

'She smiled,' Harry took this as an invitation. The club was nearby, but since the girl was staying in a hotel, she would clearly be unfamiliar with the city. A couple of wrong turns and they were now heading towards the docks. 'Nice and quiet down there,' Harry thought to himself, 'Maybe we could have a little fun.'

The car pulled up to a red light. 'Time to test the water' thought Harry.

Maria was looking around. She wasn't familiar with the city layout, but it didn't make sense that they would be down near the docks. Suddenly she felt something. To her horror she looked down and saw Harry's hand resting on her inner thigh. She quickly grabbed it and bent back the wrist until Harry let out a little shriek.

"Get the fuck off me!" Maria demanded in a not so feminine voice. Harry was stunned, he quickly took a couple of corners and dropped Maria off around the corner from the club. Maria did not pay; Harry did not dare question her.

************************************

Jean and Rebecca were perched at the back bar on the ground level of Fortuity. It was a raised section, with a good view of the entrance, but separated from the dance floor. It was the first time that either of them was in an LGBTQ+ venue, and they admitted to themselves, and each other, that their own prejudices were being shattered.

There was a good mix of clientele, majority male but plenty of women too. And people looked 'normal' for the most part. There were some guys pretty obviously in drag, but by and large it could have been any high-end club. The place was well lit, with plenty of seating areas, different bars, a dance floor. It was clean, tidy and recently renovated.

They scanned the room. Several women caught Rebecca's eye; There were a pair of women in a booth close to them, one tall, slim, model-like, the other with a shorter fuller figure. The shorter woman was stunningly beautiful, and though they had differing physiques Rebecca thought they might be sisters, with similar striking looks. They were Raven harried and possibly from Indian or Pakistani backgrounds. Rebecca wondered if either or both were 'on the market.'

Then there was the older lady in the floral pattern jacket and matching knee height skirt. Probably about 60, something about her ageless beauty got Rebecca quite excited as she watched her sip a gin and tonic while chatting to a group of older gay men.

And then there was the tall slim blonde who had just come through the door. Even from a distance her appearance sparked a reaction in Rebecca, "Would you look at the legs on her?"

Jean turned for a quick look and laughed, "At least we're no longer the sluttiest looking women here anymore!"

Rebecca sensed she needed a bit of space to explore for herself. "Do you mind if I take a bit of a wander? No offence but I don't think I'll get many approaches if people think I'm in a couple with you."

"So, you are on the pull?" Jean joked as her friend turned towards her, smiled, shrugged her shoulders and disappeared into the crowd of people before them.

Jean stood there sipping the last drops of her strawberry daiquiri, and contemplated ordering another one when a soft voice came from her left-hand side.

"Why don't I get you this one?" Beside her stood a petite woman, dark skin with beautiful large olive-green eyes. She had long black hair tied in cornrows. Jean guessed that she was roughly her own age, maybe a year or two older.

"It's okay, you don't have to do that," Jean replied nervously.

"A strawberry daiquiri and a whiskey sour," the woman directed the barman anyway.

"Thanks," Jean smiled.

"First time in a place like this?" Asked the woman.

"Yes, is it that obvious? I'm just here with a friend, I'm not..."

The woman interjected. "Don't worry I'm not going to jump you. I'm here alone and I thought you might want somebody to chat to."

"I appreciate it," Jean relaxed. "Hi, I'm Jean. I really am here with a friend to help her explore herself."

The woman held out a hand to Jean, "Hi Jean I'm Alex. I'm visiting from England and don't know anyone here."

The two women started to chat and got on really well. Jean told Alex how she was married, how she was a bit sexually frustrated, and hinted that she had experimented herself.

Alex was very interesting. A microbiology lecturer, she worked in an English university and was in the area as part of her research. Alex explained that she had recently come out of a long-term relationship with an older woman and that she wasn't looking for anything serious at the moment.

Lost in conversation, time flew. On finishing her second daiquiri, Jean suddenly remembered Rebecca. She scanned the room for her, then then eventually spotted the blonde hair and red dress across the room. She was approaching the woman in the black dress they had seen entering earlier.

"Can you see your friend?" Alex asked, noting that she had lost Jean's attention.

"Sorry, yes, I'm just a little concerned for her after all that she has been through," Jean said, eyes still fixed on Rebecca.

"Which one is she?" Enquired Alex.

"Red dress, blonde hair."

"She seems to be doing okay," offered Alex, admiring the two leggy blondes as they started to converse.

Something wasn't right though. The girl in black seemed put off by something, visibly backing away from Rebecca. Jean's motherly instincts kicked in, "Do you mind if I just pop over to see how she is getting on?"

"Go right ahead babe," Alex knew she may not see Jean again that night.

************************************

It may have been a gay club, but Maria could feel everyone's eyes on her. Was she overdressed? Maybe her outfit was too revealing? 'Too late now,' she thought. She dressed this way because she wanted attention, no point complaining when she got it.

Nervously Maria sidled up to the front bar. 'Better order a girlie drink,' she thought, eschewing Mark's usual pint of beer. She wondered if she had thought this out properly. She was pretty sure that viewed alone she looked attractive in her little black dress - Harry could testify to that - but was anybody really interested in her?