Pushing the Limits Ch. 04 - Fortuity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria lay back on the bed, her cock tenting the flimsy dress as Jean approached taking hold of Maria's stiletto adorned foot. She had noticed that Mark's feet were narrow high arched and lady like, but she never imagined they would look so good in a pair of strappy heels. Hairless and apparently pedicured, Jean lifted one foot to her mouth, licking and sucking on the pretty toes.

Maria could feel the delicate sensation of Jean's wet tongue tracing the contours of her foot, then moving to her ankle, her shin, her calf. Jean climbed up on the bed as she reached Maria's knees and reacquainted herself with those attractive smooth thighs. Jean reached out with her hand and cupped Maria's hairless balls, gently caressing and squeezing them to the sound of sighs and shrieks from Maria.

Jean moved her tongue to the base of the cock, slowly running the tip of her tongue to the swollen head. She took pleasure in the now familiar taste of pussy, in this case her own pussy, from which this cock had recently slid. Lowering her lips to the head, she felt Maria tense up as she poked the tip of her tongue into the slit. Inch by inch she lowered herself, taking first the head and then the shaft into her mouth. Pumping it with her mouth, Jean expertly allowed the penis to slide back her throat.

In and out Maria's cock slid from between Jean's lips, Maria placing her hands on Jean to encourage the facefucking. Jean felt a twitch with her tongue. Maria was close to cumming. But Jean was not yet satisfied, and she wanted that cum deep in her vagina, not in her stomach.

Jean lifted her head as Maria came closer to eruption. "Get that dress off you," she commanded and Maria duly obliged, with a quick unzip and a shuffle, the sexy blonde was naked apart from a black lace underwire bra, the strappy stilettos and the wig of course, if that counts. Jean was surprised to see that Maria was wearing a bra, and her breasts still looked real.

"They are real," Maria panted as she pulled Jean back down on her, "the stick-on bra pulls it together and the push up bra forces it up, but that's all me."

Jean was pinning her down again, kissing Maria's flat hairless stomach, burying her face in her breasts, the moving up again to kiss her.

But Maria had enough of the teasing, she flipped Jean onto her back then immediately started suckling her nipples. She knew what Jean enjoyed, she knew how to inject arousal through Jean's breasts, and by massaging her nipples with her tongue at once Jean was writhing in ecstasy.

Sucking with her mouth, squeezing with her tongue, Maria drew sighs from her wife with every move. Jean needed release, she pushed her groin up towards Maria, begging her to come inside. Maria could feel the heat of Jean's pussy on her rigid pole, the dampness begging to be penetrated.

With one thrust Maria pushed her cock as deep inside Jean as she could reach, drawing a shriek of satisfaction. Firmly, she pulled back and thrust again, forcing open the walls of Jean's crevice.

"Yes!" cried Jean, as she squeezed Maria's asscheek, pulling Maria deeper and harder into her than before.

Once again nearing eruption, Maria picked up the pace, rattling Jean with every stroke, causing the whole bed to shake. Jean was climaxing, her shriek gaining an octave with every thrust. Knowing that she was ready to shoot, Maria bowed her head to once more lock lips with Jean, then "Ah!" the first shot of cum flew deep inside Jean, then another, and another.

Jean could feel the impact of the cum on her vaginal walls. She sensed Maria tense up, then relax, as her slim smooth body collapsed down onto her.

And there they laid, a tangle of smooth limbs, lace underwear, sweat, cum and love. Gently they drifted off to sleep with Maria's softening cock still inside Jean.

*********************************

The door of the hotel room rattled with a knock, "Sir, your breakfast!"

Mark sat up with a jolt. Jean stirred but did not get up. "One minute!" he shouted back as he hastily got out of bed.

"Ow!" he turned his ankle, forgetting he was still wearing stiletto heels. He pulled them off and dropped them next to the wig that he clearly discarded at some stage during the night. Grabbing a bathrobe, he took a quick glance in the mirror. Lipstick, smeared mascara, "Fuck it," he thought, then went to the door to pick up the breakfast.

The hotel porter handed Mark the tray. "Here you go Sir, eh Mam."

Mark noticed the porter glance at his chest. He had never removed the bra and it was showing through the gap in the robe. "Thanks," blushing, he closed the door.

Jean was now sat up in the bed, naked, with the sheets pushed to one side. "Are you hungry?" she sounded playful despite having just woken up. Jean lifted her knees and parted her legs. Mark needed no further invitation. He dropped the robe on the spot, peeled off the bra and crawled up on the bed.

Jean giggled as Mark's tongue started to trace the lips of her pussy, "Go on, clean up the mess you made," she joked. Mark moved onto her clitoris and started to tease her opening. Jolts of pleasure shot through Jean as she began to squirm.

Suddenly a phone rang, it was Jean's. She clumsily started rummaging the bedside locker to locate it, but Mark wasn't moved.

"It must be Rebecca!" she exclaimed as she spotted the phone under a discarded bra.

"Ask her if her girlfriend is eating her out," joked Mark glibly, before resuming his carnal breakfast.

"I don't know this number," Jean said as she answered, "Hello ah!" the pleasure became overwhelming as she tried to hold it together. "Yes, that's me... aha... yes... what? really? yes! wow! thank you so much!"

Mark was curious, he looked up at Jean. "What was that?" he asked, clearly confused.

"I won," was Jean's simple reply.

"You won? What did you win?" asked Mark.

"I entered a competition on the radio, I won. Mark, we have some planning to do!" Jean was excited. Mark crawled up to embrace her, then kissed her full on the lips, sharing the taste of her juices and the scent of dried cum from the night before.

"I look forward to you telling me all about it," was all he said, as he held his beautiful wife in his arms.

*********************************

*********************************

The next story in this series will be based around the trip to Spain. It will bring characters from the previous stories into contact with each other and a few new characters for extra spice.

Until next time....