Pushing the Limits Ch. 04 - Fortuity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ordered a vodka and white, then explored the impressive premises, glass in hand. All this time she has dressed to impress straight men, but straight men don't go to gay clubs, and what woman would want to meet her anyway?

Maria noticed a cute blonde in a sexy little red dress coming towards her. Her heart filled with excitement, and then concern. If a woman comes up to her in a gay bar does that means she is a lesbian? If so, will she be interested in a Crossdressing guy? Presumably not. Does she tell her? When does she tell her?

"Hi, I noticed you coming in," the girl in the red dress offered merrily. There was something familiar about her, but Maria couldn't place it.

"I think a lot of people noticed, next time I'll check the dress code!" Maria blushed.

"Stop, I was relieved to see you coming, I didn't want myself and Jean to be the only ones in skimpy dresses," she replied flippantly.

'Jean?' Maria thought to herself. She looked past the short haircut, she had only ever met her a couple of times but yes, it was her, 'Rebecca!'

Maria realised that Jean had to be nearby and started to panic. She looked for the nearest exit and planned a quick escape.

"Are you okay?" Asked a confused Rebecca, none the wiser to the fact that she was now caught up in an almost comic situation.

"I just have to, em, excuse myself for a moment..." with all the anxiety she turned and stumbled in her left stiletto, nearly falling over in the process. But it was too late. Through the parting crowd came the unmistakable figure of Jean, looking frankly stunning in a tight green dress - not that Maria (now feeling more like Mark) was thinking about that in the moment.

"Hey Becks, are you enjoying yourself?" Jean asked, giving a quick glance over Maria's body without properly looking at her face.

Maria decided to bite the bullet. "Hi Jean," she said meekly.

Jean looked Maria straight in the face. Maria watched as her expression went from eye narrowing curiosity, to eyebrow raising confusion, to wide eyed realisation, to mouth gaping shock.

"Do you know her?" Queried an utterly confused Rebecca. After a couple of seconds Jean broke from her trance. She turned to Rebecca, reached into her handbag and handed her a twenty.

"Tell you what, do you see that girl up at the bar there, the one with the long braids?" Jean posited.

"Yeah...," said the clearly uneasy Rebecca.

"Why don't you go offer to buy her a drink. I promise, you won't regret it, she's really lovely. I'm just going to have a quick word with..." Jean paused and looked over at Maria as if to remind her of her name...

"Maria," she offered.

"Maria here." Jean quickly repeated. "Go ahead I'll catch up with you shortly."

Rebecca looked back at Maria as she walked away, still confused. "Okay, I'll catch you later."

Once Rebecca was out of earshot Jean wasted no time. "Mark, what in the name of fuck?"

"You knew I liked to crossdress!" he shot back immediately.

"I knew you tried on clothes and underwear in the privacy of our home -- I didn't know that you frequented bars dressed like cheap hooker!" Jean did not hold back.

Getting increasingly defensive, Maria went on the attack, "You're one to talk!" she said sniffily, giving her wife a seemingly derisory look up and down."

"Ugh, fuck you, you don't get to tell me how to dress!" Jean was beginning to get upset.

Sensing the need to diffuse the situation, and conscious of not creating a scene, Maria replied in a more conciliatory tone. "Sorry I should not have said that. I'll never tell you how to dress, you look beautiful, really absolutely beautiful. I came here trying to pretend to be a woman, trying to get some of that attention that beautiful women like you get when you walk into a room, but when I come up against a beauty like you Jean, I realise I am just a fool. A skinny geeky guy in a wig and a stupid dress. I'm really sorry."

Jean sensed her husband's pain. She did know about the crossdressing. Initially she had stopped him, but then she just turned a blind eye. Jean realised that perhaps she should have been more supportive, and instead of placing all the blame for problems in their marital relations on him, taken some of the blame for herself.

"You're not a fool Mark... Maria. Everybody else here is the fool. You walked into this club and turned every head, mine included. I saw you and thought, wow, she is so sexy, so pretty. If you think people are treating you coldly it's just that they are jealous."

"Are you being serious?" asked Maria hopefully.

"Yes, I am being serious." You are as hot as any girl in this club.

Finally relaxing a bit, Maria came to her senses. "So do you mind me asking why you are here?"

"For Rebecca," she answered plainly. "Rebecca is having a bit of a coming out moment."

"Interesting, so she came out to you and here the two of you are ogling girls in a gay club," a wry smile came to Maria's face, "So, have you anything to tell me?"

"Maybe," Jean blushed. But before she could explain herself Maria interjected.

"Well, you don't have to tell me. I mean, we can discuss it again, but whatever you got up to is not a problem. I know things haven't been perfect in our bed, I know you have to get your satisfaction some way," Maria explained.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Jean said as she took Maria's hand.

"I have done a little bit of experimenting myself," Maria admitted.

"Really?" Jean raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, twice actually!"

"Oh?" said Jean. "Guys or girls if you don't mind me asking?"

Maria paused, "Guys, random guys I met on the internet," that was only partly true, the real truth would have to wait for another time.

"As Maria?" Jean was fascinated.

"Yes, as Maria," she replied. "Guys only interest me if I am in girl mode."

"Oh, and how did you find it?" Jean wanted to know.

"Good, a bit rough, but definitely glad I tried it. Definitely would like to do it again, but I'm certain that I prefer girls." Maria wrapped one arm around Jean's waist as she said this.

"Liking girls, well maybe that is something we have in common." Jean said while staring up into Maria's eyes. They were now face to face and hands on each other's waists.

"Why don't we go sit somewhere, treat this like a date night for the two of us," Maria suggested.

"Just let me check on Rebecca first," Jean remembered her friend.

"She will be fine," Maria signalled towards the bar were Rebecca and the beautiful Alex were deep in conversation.

Jean and Maria set off to look for a place to park themselves. The club was busy, and seats were at a premium. After doing a full lap, Jean surmised; "We can either keep standing or maybe see if we can take the other half of the booth with those guys over there."

"Honestly Jean, if you don't mind, I really need to sit down for a few minutes, I am just not used to spending so long in stilettos." Maria pleaded.

After buying drinks from the bar they made their way over to a booth, only half of which was being used by three guys who were doing rounds of shots. Jean led the way; "Hi guys do you mind if we join you?" Jean thought to herself, that was the first time she ever asked that of men, it is usually the other way around. But this was a gay club, they weren't in danger of unwanted attention.

Or so she thought. "Make yourselves at home ladies," the nearest guy exclaimed as Jean slipped in behind the low table, followed by Maria.

"We have to remember this for again lads!" the second man shouted to be heard over the music, "If you want to meet hot women, go to the gay club!" The men laughed.

"You guys aren't gay?" Jean was surprised.

The three men laughed again. "No, we just came here as a dare, and I gotta say it was worth it," the furthest away man stood up, all the while eyeballing Maria. He disappeared to the bar. The guy next to Jean shuffled over tight against her. He was blatantly looking down her top and Maria, naturally, was getting a bit jealous.

To ward off the men, Maria lifted her leg over on top of Jean's. The sight of the long graceful bare leg of Maria stretching over the shapely legs of Jean did nothing to calm their interest, however.

"Wow you girls are hot," the second guy piped up again.

He wasn't the only one admiring Maria's legs. Jean had been familiar with every square inch of Marks body, but never did she appreciate his beautiful female form.

Jean placed her right hand on Maria's right foot, then ran her hand gently along the smooth skin of her calf, and her thigh, coming to rest just below her buttocks. Aroused by the gentle touch Maria turned to Jean, a look of desire in her eyes. She admired her beautiful eyes, her hair gracefully falling over her bare shoulder, the swell of her plump breasts, the touch of the cool skin of her legs.

When they were about ready to ravish each other, the third guy arrived back, with a full tray of shots, and sat himself down on the outside of Maria. The couple were now surrounded on both sides.

"I'm Gerry by the way. This is Damian and Liam," explained the third guy, pointing out the men next to Jean and on the end of the seat in turn.

"I'm Maria," she held out her hand to Gerry. He took her hand and kissed it. Maria blushed.

"Jean," both women were relaxed now and enjoying the attention.

"So, ladies, fancy a tequila?" Gerry held a saltshaker aloft.

"Sure!" Maria grabbed the shaker. With a devious smile on her face, she turned to Jean. "Sit back honey," she directed Jean who duly put her head back and relaxed into the seat.

Maria poured a little line of salt along the top of Jean's breast, the placed a slice of lemon right in the cleft of her cleavage then lifted up a glass of tequila. The men watched in awe as she licked the salt directly from her companion's breast, quickly threw back the shot, then buried her face back into Jean's bosom only to emerge with the lemon between her teeth.

Everybody watching was turned on by the scene, as was Maria herself who was concerned whether her tucking job would hold as blood flowed to her groin.

"That's not fair, your breasts are stuck behind your dress," Jean jokingly complained. "Here, put your leg up on the table."

Maria obliged, lifting her pretty stilettoed right foot onto the table and stretching her leg out in front of everyone. Jean took the saltshaker and dropped a line of salt on Maria's thigh, placing the slice of lemon beside it. Jean bowed her head, licked and sucked the salt from Maria's smooth skin, threw back the tequila, then slavered up the lemon with her mouth.

Aroused even further by the sensation of Jean's tongue, Maria fought against the urge to pull Jean's head towards her straining crotch. Her panties now surely bulging.

"Now it's your turn guys," Jean smiled as she lifted her left leg up onto the table alongside Maria's. Then she gently laid out three little piles of salt on Maria's leg, one just above the knee, one in the middle of her thigh and one right at the top of her leg, just below the skirt line. Them she similarly placed the slices of lemon on her own leg.

Maria mouthed "What the fuck?" at Jean but was greeted only with that devilish smile - she was clearly getting off on tricking straight guys into licking her husband's thigh.

The three men couldn't believe their luck and needed no invitation. First Liam leaned in and took a slow, deliberate lick of salt from Maria, who shrieked with laughter. He quickly gulped the tequila then grabbed the lemon with his teeth, dripping juice over Jean's leg.

Damian was next. A little nervous at first, as he lowered his tongue to Maria's flesh he swivelled his head to look up at Maria, almost apologetically. Maria was looking away, but Damian did get a good view up her skirt. Either he didn't notice that something was different about Maria's undercarriage, or he didn't mind, as he continued on, finishing by planting a kiss on Jean's soft thigh.

Gerry was the most enthusiastic. The salt was little more than an excuse for him to gnaw on Maria's inner thigh, swirling his tongue around and even contacting the edge of her lace panties. Eventually his cheek contacted Maria's tucked bulge, causing her to jump and gently push him away with her hand.

"Ooh she has a sensitive pussy," he smirked before gulping down the drink. Maria had got away with it - just. Gerry wasted no time in reaching over Maria's lap to Jean's succulent upper thigh, and immediately he got the waft of her pussy juices in her dampening panties.

Sucking the lemon up with his lips, Gerry turned his nose to nudge her panties gently, then rose up, spat out the lemon and declared "This one is already wet!"

The guys laughed, but Jean had enough, "Okay, take it easy".

Just then, Jean spotted her phone light up in her bag. It was a WhatsApp message from Rebecca. She opened it to see a selfie of Rebecca and Alex in the back seat of a car, Rebecca's tongue down Alex's throat, Alex's hand up Rebecca's skirt. The caption simply said, 'We're going home'.

Jean was pleased, if a little jealous. She showed the picture to Maria who raised her eyebrows, then simply replied ' ;) don't wait up!'

Liam had peered over Jean's shoulder and spied the picture. "Wow, do you know those girls? Guys there's even more of them".

Thoroughly fed up with their new acquaintances Jean, loudly, proposed to Maria: "Do you think you're ready for some dancing?"

They immediately stood up and shuffled past Gerry, who fought back the urge to grope them again. Jean knew that these straight guys were only on a gay safari of sorts and would be too insecure in their own sexuality to join the dancefloor.

Hand in hand, they made their way down some steps to join the revellers. And it was busy, they had to squeeze through bodies to find enough space to move. This suited Maria, still uneasy on her high heels, as she could stand in one spot and not risk any elaborate steps that might topple her.

They quickly got to the rhythm, and soon they were bumping and sliding against other dancers, and each other. Pressed up against Maria, Jean rested her hands on Maria's waist, then slid them down onto her bum. Pulling her in even more tightly, Jean pressed her crotch against Maria's thigh, causing a little patch of dampness to appear in the green dress.

Jean was nuzzling into Maria now, looking through the light mesh of her dress at the very real looking breasts beneath. She was looking forward to unwrapping that mystery.

Maria was now kneading Jean's bum through the light material of her dress and panties. At the same time she could feel somebody pressing against her from behind. She never even checked to see who it was, but she knew it was a man because she could feel a hard penis press against her ass in the gap between Jean's hands.

Maria threw her head back in ecstasy, then looked down to stare into her wife's eyes. Jean met her gaze, and landed a light kiss, delicately on her lips. Maria kissed back, and soon their mouths were locked. They became lost in each other's passion, their tongues dancing, openly groping each other. They forgot about the watching eyes, the bumps from passers-by, the guys and girls grinding against them, even the occasional stray hand against their rears. They were driving each other to a state of complete arousal and in that moment the rest of the world may as well have disappeared.

Jean leaned into Maria's ear, and so intently were they tuned into each other she heard her message clear above the loud music. "Let's get out of here."

They moved to the exit, as quick as their delicate heels could carry them, rushed out to the street, hand in hand. It was raining lightly, and between them they had barely enough material on to cover one body, but the heat of their arousal blocked out the cold. They flagged the first taxi they could see. Well not the first taxi...

"Eww... not him, I'd rather walk in the rain," Jean said when she saw 'Harry's Taxi' emblazoned on the side of the vehicle.

Harry, who typically could not see beyond the short skirts, pulled up beside them and rolled down the window. Maria wasted no time, loudly saying in her gruffest male voice; "What's your problem, did nobody ever teach you how to FUCK OFF?"

Sheepishly Harry pulled away, he had not forgotten their earlier encounter.

Thankfully another taxi pulled up behind them, and the driver, a middle-aged Polish man, paid no notice as they bundled into the backseat and quickly began making out again. They were a mess of long legs, smooth skin, searching hands, dripping saliva and the unmistakeable scent of arousal.

"Excuse me ladies, ladies?" the driver interrupted. Maria and Jean broke their embrace and briefly turned to him, "Seatbelts please."

Once they landed outside the hotel, Maria hastily handed the driver a twenty and they spilled out onto the footpath, again hand in hand. They crossed the lobby and walked straight into waiting lift. The lobby was quite busy, with people going to and from the Restaurant and bar. Their entrance had not gone unnoticed, with the eyes of horny men and some women giving their revealing outfits more than cursory glances. It took probably ten seconds for the doors to close, but it felt more like ten hours as they waited for the privacy of the lift to recommence their pleasure.

As the last few inches of a gap closed on the door, Maria walked over to Jean and pinned her against the side of the lift. Indeed, an eagle-eyed viewer looking through the closing gap, of which there were several, would probably have seen her grab the auburn-haired beauty and lift her up onto the handrail, Jean's legs wrapping around Maria's waist.

The momentary wait had driven their arousal even further and they could no longer hold back their desires, as Maria slipped a hand into Jean's panties and pulled them aside, letting the warm air of the lift blow over her bare pussy. Maria then released a sigh as she desperately yanked down the black lace panties that had held together under tremendous pressure, and her rigid cock sprung as if from nowhere.

Without a second's thought, Maria's swollen cock was at the entrance of Jean's hot dripping opening, and in it slid with ease. With strong thrusts, Maria kept Jean suspended high on the handrail, both women now releasing sighs and grunts with each push. Once again they had no care in the world except for each other, and this meant that they didn't notice when the door slid open -- nor did they notice the twenty something year old man standing mouth open at the scene of a gorgeous slutty crossdressing man fucking a beautiful sexy pinup girl against a wall.

Jean did notice eventually and tapped Maria on the back to stop. They quickly tidied themselves up, both opting to forgo the panties and merely cover their privates with their short dresses, and left the young man standing in the corridor, so shocked he didn't notice the lift doors closing again and moving on without him.

Maria fumbled in her handbag as they reached the room door. "Come on Maria!" Jean urged, as finally the blonde pulled the keycard out. She tried it once, red light. A second time, red again. Jean could not wait. "Give it here!" she said, grabbing the card and yes, she got green the first time.

They bundled through the door, arms around each other, mouths again locked together, Jean pushing backwards towards the bed. They broke, then with speed and precision, Jean unzipped the little green dress revealing her stunning body, and the strapless bra that had been holding in her bouncing bosom.

Before Maria could get to her, Jean reached out and pushed her back onto the bed. Jean wanted to explore this body before her, which was at once so familiar and yet so new. Her moves became more measured and deliberate. She wanted to savour every moment of this.