Pussy Beard: Origin

Story Info
A woman makes a sexy case to join a crew of pirates.
1.2k words
3.88
3.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a tavern, much like the one in Tortuga, many men and women gather for the best rum and other beverages. Hanging by the wall was me. I am your average nineteen year-old. I have long black hair tied in a ponytail. My pale white skin shows I barely adventure outdoors. My dark eyes often are what drunken men compliment first. One man said it was like a dark night with a single star in each.

My white teeth have a slight overbite. My lips were red like blood. I wore my brother's Royal Navy uniform. His blue jacket, off-white shirt, and brown pants. I wore my leather boots. I am very thin and average sized.

I have had a good pint or two of Meade. A group of pirates came in. One sat alone at a table with a piece of parchment and quill. I was looking at him. I think he was just a few years older. He was well built with blonde hair as long as mine. His green eyes gazed at me. His fellow companions were also looking. The pirates had either a jacket or vest and a shirt. Their pants were like mine but different colors. I turned away to avoid misunderstanding. I glanced now and then. Men were signing the parchment and joining the others. Over time I had a few more pints. Some were brought to me by those pirates.

The man with green eyes gestured over to him. "Will you keep us company?" He asked. "Come on over..." I came over. I hoped he would ask me out. I talked with him some. His friends came over and looked me over. I felt like a piece of meat in a butcher shop.

The friend whispered to me, "We noticed the way you look at us. We find it very mutual." I looked at him. How would he know what I thought?

The blonde man than followed, "Would you like to travel around the world?" I did not think at all. I nodded my head vigorously. I very wanted to spend more time with this man. His friends grabbed me and ran out of the tavern with me. As soon as we were on the dock they threw me in their ship. I landed on my feet. As they climbed in they took me to a room full of hammocks.

"Shhhh. Be very quiet and hide." A pirate quietly informed me. I went into a near empty barrel of potatoes. After a few minutes, I cried. It hit me I would be away from my parents and brother. All the crying made me tired. I fell asleep.

I have no idea of how long I was asleep. When I woke up I was in the middle of the ship under the stars. A man with a long beard and hat kicked me. Ow. I gotten up on my feet. I could not see land close by.

"No women on my ship!!" He yelled at the pirates.

Being hungover, I was grouchy. "Who put you in charge?" I smirked.

The pirate with the hat I pieced together was the captain. The pirates picked me up again and looked sad as they lifted me up.

"I will have you know. Woman, I have led these men through much. In fact, I have taken them to gain much booty."

I wriggled as he uttered, "booty". Booty? So all he did was get treasure? I wriggled some more causing the pirates to drop me. OWWW! I scurried to my feet. I called out in hope to save myself, "I can win booty too." The pirates turned and looked at me. "Yes.....in fact, having a woman means ....." I look at the blonde man with gorgeous green eyes. "I can make sweet love..." I blurted out thinking of the green eyed man holding me. The captain decided to sit on the stairs and watch. This just got interesting.

Then men gathered around the deck eyeing me up and down. I guess I need to be convincing. I removed the blue jacket off me. As it hit the floor, the pirates' eyes grew. I focused on the blonde man as I lifted my shirt off. I was standing there in pants, boots and this devil bra smooshing my breasts it was so tight. My breasts are medium sized.

"Hey guys...I may need help." Like a kid on Christmas, the pirates rushed over. One untied the bra and let it fall. The cool ocean air made my nipples hard. A man lifted me up as two tugged to get my pants down. As they removed my boots to get it off, I felt cooler. Being juggled around, as they undressed me I could see their cocks were getting stiff. Bulges poked their pants out in the pelvic area. As the last pirate, pulled my underwear off. I wish I shaved. My black pussy was covered in little black hairs. My round as was being rubbed by a couple pirates. One was lightly squeezing my breasts. A sensation in body was overwhelming. So many parts, making me tingle with sexual desire.

As I stood there I stared as many pirates dropped their pants. They grabbed their throbbing cocks. Then moving up and down with their cupped hands. The blonde man stepped forward and dropped his pants in front of me. His cock was enormous!! He bent over and began lapping at my pussy. It felt good. He continued as the other pirates took turns with my buns and breasts. The dreamy man stopped licking and began inserting his giant sausage dick into my pussy. As it shoved the folds of my clit aside moaned. He moved his hips in and out aggressively. It would be much more painful if I was a virgin. I could feel that the pirates had much sexual tension built up from being on the sea for a long time.

The captain was pleasuring himself. I guess my odds of staying dramatically increased. As the dreamboat pulled out his semen spewed all over my legs. The captain got up and revealed an average sized cock. He made way to my butt.

"Nice ass. Firm." He muttered. He held my butt cheeks apart. He shoved his cock in my ass hole. I could feel his thrusts pushing me forward as he pushed me back to his crotch. His crew already came on the deck. A few stragglers were making faces as they tried not to cum. The thrusts were powerful enough I needed to support my weight with my hands. My breast swayed and dangled like utters on a cow.

I moaned, "Oh......Ohh....GODDDD!"

As my mouth opened, one of the remaining pirates came in shoving theirs little sausage into my mouth. I licked the shaft as the fat pirate slid their cock in and out. One of his hands grasped my hair. His cock was quite warm from all the rubbing.

The captain looked like he was about to finish. As if they were ordered the stiff cocked pirates surrounded me. Each tip pointed towards me. As the captain and fat pirate slid out, tips began firing them all over me. The captain groaned as his load bathed me in cum. The fat pirate covered my face in his semen. I was their drenched in semen.

The captain said I could stay. I grabbed a bucket and washed off. The cold water flowed over me pushing the semen off. I could see a couple pirates cleaning up the mess. As a new pirate, I was thinking of a name. How about Pussy Beard. No need to shave down there now.