Pussy Boi Ch. 04

Story Info
Tamara takes over.
3.3k words
3.93
11.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

***Author's Note: Little sex. Power, Control & Manipulation***

*

Chapter 4 Tamara takes over

Monday was his return to work. Zack hoped for some normalcy. That ended when he went to dress. His underwear drawer was full of Depends adult diapers.

"Can't have jizz stains on your crotch at work." Fuck! He jumped like he had been shot. She laughed loudly. Damn can't forget she could always be watching and listening.

"Did you dream of real old hairy pussies?"

"Yes Miss Kaufman."

"Good pussy boi. From now on outside of the Therapy sessions I am Princess Tamara."

"Yes Princess Tamara."

"Every night all you watch at home is old women being worshiped. Sent you more videos and links. Enjoy work."

Nobody at work really noticed anything different. He was always shy, and quiet. Even among hard core techies he was an oddball. He could not concentrate on work. Was deathly afraid somebody would find out he had on diapers.

Home around seven. Didn't have the code. Stood there for a minute wondering what to do.

"Ring the doorbell dummy." He did.

"Hello who is it?"

"Zack"

"Who?"

Softly "Pussy boi."

"Cannot hear you. Who?"

"Pussy boi." Just let me in!

"Ask me again nicely and formally."

"Princess Tamara it is pussy boi." Click. Inside he stripped quickly. Faced the above door camera. Not sure if he had to wait for instructions. Scared to make a mistake. She watched him stand there frozen for ten minutes. Finally he gave up.

Microwaved a frozen dinner. Went to grab a beer. It was all gone! Somebody had come into the apartment and removed the beer. He got a glass of water. Sat and started to eat his dinner.

TV came on with volume high. Video was old grainy looking. Maybe in German? Two heavyset old women dressed in Domme outfits. Leather and rubber. Boots with high heels. Pants were open crotch. Two naked men at their feet. Men looked in their thirties. The scene quickly moved to the men on all fours eating pussy as the women sat next to each other on a bed.

"Every night seven to midnight, every morning five to seven, you will study female body worship. Understood?"

"Yes Princess Tamara." Despite his disgust at the unattractive old women he did watch. Men were used for full body oral worship. After the cunnilingus men removed their boots and pants. Sucked and licked the women's feet for a long time.

The climax of the movie was analingus. Both women standing. Men kneeling behind pulling the fat cellulite covered asses wide open to lick and suck. Zack paled at this. No way could he go that far. But the scene played again that night in his dreams.

Tuesday was relatively normal, except for seven hours of the videos. He arrived home, rang the bell, and was just buzzed in. TV came right on, with an email displayed, instructing him to prepare playlists of the videos. With a warning to follow the rules. Only oral worship by men on very old women.

Main difficulty was washing his genitals. No way to fully clean them with the cage on. Wednesday he went to the bathroom at work and caught a whiff of an unpleasant smell. He decided he had to ask her that night to take it off for cleaning.

When home he tried speaking to her. Standing naked inside the door. To no answer. Ate his meal. If anything the videos were getting worse. The sites she sent him were heavy fetish. Women were deliberately unattractive even for their age. Eating food watching an old woman pissing while getting oral made him gag.

Zack sat sullenly in his easy chair watching. Knew she was watching him. Waiting for him to fuck up. Just comply and get through it. He thought his lessening sex urge was the videos. But it was the pills starting to take effect. He had examined the pills. Surprised to find they had no identifying marks. Illegal. He would ask the doctor at his Saturday AM appointment.

"Get down!!" He tumbled onto the floor. Looked up then went into a kneeling position. Jesus Christ! Tamara and another woman had come in quietly. He almost pissed himself.

"Pussy boi do not blink unless I say so."

"Yes Princess Tamara." She was dressed in tight designer jeans. Over boots. With a skintight knit long sleeved top. Sexy quarter-cup bra outlined clearly. She terrified him now. But was the sexiest woman in the world.

Her accomplice was an Amazon. Taller than Zack and she wore high heeled boots. Blue jeans and a leather bustier like top showing ample cleavage. Quite attractive but thoroughly intimidating. Very athletic looking.

"Angela this is pussy boi. The compulsive masturbator I'm studying." Angela stared him down. He lowered his eyes.

"No worries Tamara, he looks like a wimp. But if he does try anything I'll break his back."

"Pussy boi Angela is quite an athlete. She can whip you straight up. But just in case, we both have tasers. If we have to use them, you'll end up in jail." He nodded.

Tried to distract himself thinking what Angela's racial background is. Very light brown skin. But almost Nordic like features. No idea.

"Dummy pay attention. You are so close to getting royally fucked up. We have beaten up an asshole before. Crawl to the bathroom." They followed him and stood together inside the door. She tossed the key at him. He removed the cage.

"Damn Tamara that dick stinks."

"Yes. We cannot let it go five days again. Throw the cage in the sink. Sit in the tub. Cold water on full." His lower half got covered in chilly water. Kept his dick flaccid. Quickly washed it then his upper body. Standing drying off he could feel it twitch. Bad time to get hard. He stood at the sink washing the cage. Trying to hide the growing erection. "Turn around." He did to find Angela with a bag of frozen peas. Shoved it tight over his dick and balls. They shrank and Tamara stepped in to snap the cage back on.

"Maybe on the weekend we can arrange some relief. Medicine should eliminate need for ejaculations. But can take time. Maybe we can find him a medical girlfriend." What did that mean? No ejaculations! Back to the living room.

"Stand at attention feet apart." They circled him. Angela put on two dish washing rubber gloves. Roughly grabbed his balls and cage.

"So boi why do you need these?" She squeezed. He went up on his toes. Tamara winked at Angela.

"No answer? Real men use them to put their seed into women. She says you're a virgin. Twenty-five and a virgin? No need for these right?" Zack could not think of anything to say. She squeezed very hard. He yelped. She got right into his face.

"Hurts? All they give you are aching and pain. Tamara how about chemical castration?" Her grip relaxed.

"Not sure yet. But one of the likely outcomes. We need to confirm what he is first. So for now just temporary measures."

"Is he gay? Maybe a kiddie fucker?" With that she pulled up hard on the balls.

"May be gay. We need to test that out. He denies it so angrily might be. Doctor says we can test down the road. Find a guy to fuck him. Watch his reactions."

Zack teared up. Balls felt like they were tearing off. Angela let go and he fell to the floor.

The women walked out. "Back to your old pussy lessons!"

Saturday he entered the doctor's office. Stripped quickly and put cloths in a bag. Left them at the reception desk. He knelt. Worried someone else might come in. Door closed behind him and Tamara grabbed his hair and dragged him into a small exam room.

"Cage off face down. Genitals in the hole." It was a small low bondage like table. He complied. She cuffed his hands and ankles to bolts near the floor. Dr. Davies entered. He felt a jab in his butt.

"That was your first dose. Good news your blood work is all normal. So we are starting you on a high dosage. That plus the pills should totally kill your urges. Did you try to masturbate this week?"

"No Dr. Davies."

"Did you have sex dreams? What were they?"

"Yes Dr. Davies. Mostly eating ugly old pussy." Jacqueline slapped his ass hard.

"There are no ugly pussies. You will be grateful to any woman who let's you worship her body. Unless you are gay."

"Why does everybody think I'm gay?" He whined.

"Tamara?"

"Doesn't speak to women. Doesn't fuck women, even prostitutes. Says he's given oral to a woman. But that's probably a lie. And had a man tie him down and whip him. I researched this. Classic signs of repressed homosexuality."

"Zachary, Tamara's monitoring will help you figure this out. There are many possibilities. Human sexuality is a broad and complex spectrum. Thinking we need to assess your orientation."

"What?"

"Be quiet. Just listen. You have no idea. Most especially about yourself. Tamara you need to study up. Range of gender identities. We need to assess that as well as his orientation."

"Yes doctor."

"This week's plan. Zachary tonight, if you are a good pussy boi, you will be drained. Tuesday you stop in here at noon for another shot. If all goes well by next Saturday maybe we will not need to worry about any more erections." She reached down and slowly stroked his buttocks. Tamara watched closely as his dick erected.

"Zachary you still have no self control. Now you understand why we need to medicate you. In a week, without that problem, we can figure out what to do with you. Ok get up put your cage back on and get out." They watched as he struggled to get the cage back on.

"Dr. Davies what are the pills I am taking?"

"No interfering little engineer boi. Get out."

He scurried out.

"Tamara tonight is very important. You and your two friends need to make this as degrading and humiliating as possible. We need to teach his conscious mind that erections and ejaculating are bad things."

"We are ready. Angela is a bitch. And Sandy is a freak. When I asked her she creamed her panties. We hit a sex shop last night. Bought a 'Farm Girl Stroker'. Cheap little plastic pussy. We'll have him fuck her."

"That is delightful. Can't wait to see the video. Call me afterwards."

"Yes doctor."

Zack arrived home to the TV blaring.

"Zachary sit in your new chair. Cuff yourself in." His chair had been replaced by a simple solid wood high back chair. Cuffs on the arms and legs. He sat. Locked himself in.

TV played repeats of the worst of the granny videos. No lunch or dinner. Over ten hours sitting uncomfortably watching.

He heard them enter like a party. Three voices. Oh shit. TV volume muted.

"Hi pussy boi. Or is it faggot?" Giggles. They sounded a little tipsy.

Tamara was dressed to kill. High heels, mid-thigh tight leather skirt. White flowing blouse showing off her breasts. Angela had boots and jeans again. Bare midriff and a fancy bra top.

"Sandy this is pussy boi. We suspect he is gay." Sandy is a chunky, pale skinned, freckled, short young lady. Dressed in a loose flower girl dress to her ankles. Sandals on. Zack thought she looked out of place with the other two. Sort of sweet looking.

"Pussy boi nice to meet you. Going to be fun helping you out. Poor baby watching pornos all day with your little dick locked up. Is that frustrating?"

"Yes Miss Sandy."

"Mistress!" Startled him.

"Yes Mistress Sandy."

"Tamara owes me. So I get to own your sex. Isn't that great?" She said that as she put her right foot on the arm of the chair. Cage key was on an anklet.

"Do you like pussy?"

"Yes Mistress Sandy very much."

"Oh yah like you ever had any. I see you like them old. Good. Might make it easier to find you some. Hey Angela remember that woman last year. Like ninety. Said she was a prostitute for over fifty years. Maybe she did some of these videos. Pussy boi do you want to eat a ninety year old pussy?" He was mute.

"No answer Sandy. Told you probably needs cock. Let's switch over this week." What? Tamara hit the controller and the video changed. A very big, muscled, hairy older man fully dressed with his cock and out mouth fucking a naked man in his twenties.

Angela joined in "You want some of that big hairy bear cock boi? Or do you prefer to choke on big black ones?" More giggles. Tamara opened a locked cupboard in the kitchen and they got drinks.

The video finished with the bear shooting all over the subbies face. Bear wiped it all over his face then had him lick the cum off his hand.

Sandy "Ah that is so sweet. Good little bitch appreciates cum. You know Zachary lots of women squirt. You need to drink it all up." They all laughed.

"Sorry pussy boi are you thirsty?"

"Yes Princess Tamara."

"Let me see, oh good some lemonade. Let me get that into a big glass for you."

Sandy "Here Tamara let me have that." Sandy took the half full glass and proceeded to put it up under her skirt. Angela was laughing very loudly.

"Here you go pussy boi I freshened it up for you. Remember if you are straight you love anything that comes out of a pussy. Juice. Squirt. Piss. Creampie." She held the glass to his lips. He hesitated but then drank. Disgusted but thirsty. Did she really piss in it?

Tamara released him from the chair.

"On your knees. What do you say?"

"Thank you Princess Tamara. Thank you Mistress Sandy. Uh ..."

"Goddess Angela faggot."

"Thank you Goddess Angela."

"Cage off dummy." Sandy put her foot under his face. He reached to take off the key.

Tamara "Stop! What do you do when a lady offers you her foot?" He bent and kissed the top of Sandy pudgy foot. She reached down and got the key. Angela took it. Led them all into the kitchen.

She dangled the key above Zack like she was teasing a dog. He didn't move.

Tamara "You are no fun. So let's get serious then. Do what we say without hesitation. If you do, you will get your first pussy." Zack nodded. But suspicious and confused. He would get pussy? One of them? Or some skank prostitute?

Tamara leaned down and spit on the floor in front of him. Pointed at it.

"Lick it up." He did.

"What do you say when a gorgeous woman gives you a present?"

"Thank you Princess Tamara."

Angela sneered at him "That was so insincere. A gorgeous woman just gave you a personal gift. How will you get any pussy? Women want to be cherished. That spit came out of her mouth. The mouth you would wet your panties to kiss. You will never ever get any spit from Tamara again." She slapped him as hard as she could. It stunned Zack. His ears were ringing.

Sandy stood in front of him smiling sweetly.

"Are you a faggot? Or do you want pussy?"

"Mistress Sandy I want pussy." She smiled.

"Only way you will ever get any pussy is to be a good pussy boi. Let's try another gift. Open your mouth do not move an inch." He did. She leaned over him.

Tamara started giggling. She knew what was coming. Sandy slowly dripped a long line of spit into his mouth. Zack concentrated and tried not to react. She finally finished and smiled.

He swallowed "Mistress Sandy thank you so much." She smiled broadly now.

"Good pussy. You are so close. Imagine in a few minutes your little dickie might cum in a pussy!" Angela dropped the key in front of him.

Tamara "Take it out." He did. To laughter. He immediately got hard. Angela pulled him by the hair back to kneel in front of the TV. It jumped to a new video.

Sandy "Oh great Tamara this is one of my favs. Watch close pussy boi. In a few weeks this could be you."

Zack watched while they commented on the video. A tall beautiful black woman in a bikini and heels pulled a leash dragging in a small naked old white man. Several big black men watched. Woman showed the men his caged dick. It looked impossibly small. Just a little flat metal shield over top of two medium sized balls.

"Notice pussy boi. His penis atrophied. Yours could be that small someday." Tamara said.

Angela "Oh I get it now. Look at those tattoos. Old white faggot is a black owned slave. His only job is to service black cocks."

"Watch this. Best part coming up girls." Sandy looked turned on.

Three big men got naked. Two pulled up the old man and held him. Third guy took a full kick at his balls. Slave collapsed into a fetal ball. Sandy clapped. Angela grinned.

"I want to try that." Zack shivered. The thought of Angela kicking his balls was terrifying. She could kill him.

They kept up a commentary while the video moved to the old man being fucked, two at a time, in the mouth and ass. He looked miserable. Zack was appalled. Did not look like the guy wanted it. Video ended with the old man locked in a dog cage.

Tamara took charge again. "Ok time for release. It is simple. You do as I say and you will get a release. Do not enjoy it. It might be the last male orgasm of your life. Sandy." Sandy pulled a small flesh colored plastic thing out of her pocket. Dropped it on the floor.

"Get her wet with your tongue." He leaned down and licked the plastic pussy lips.

"Get your tongue in there. Get her turned on." Angela and Sandy were giggling. Zack pretended it was Jacqueline's pussy. It went on for several minutes.

"Don't you dare use your hands. Get on top of her. Put your dick into her slowly. If you cum before I tell you, we will stomp your balls." It was awkward. But he managed to lay on it and get his dick in.

Tamara flipped on a new video. It was a pretty middle-aged white lady. Dressed in a negligee. She spoke right into the camera like she was talking to Zack. Next to her face was a very large black erect cock. She stroked it slowly. Pointed the head right at the camera. She described how to suck and swallow a big cock.

"Zachary you can start to slowly fuck the pussy. Treat her gently. Watch the video. Learn. In a few weeks you will need to know how to suck a big cock like that." It lasted about five more minutes.

"Pussy boi want to cum?"

"Yes Princess Tamara."

"Pussy boi going to suck a big cock when he is told to?"

"Yes Princess Tamara." Angela and Sandy clapped.

"Say 'I want to be a girlie boi'. That is your ejaculation mantra. Keep saying it till I allow you to cum. Eyes on the video. Watch him cum in your face."

"I want to be a girlie boi. I want to be a girlie boi. I want to be a girlie boi."

"Cum!" He exploded. Even with the pills his balls were full. The jizz filled and covered the plastic pussy. He stared at the TV as ordered. As he came the cock in the video exploded on the camera.

They left laughing and talking loudly. Zack lying in his jizz. Exhausted. Relieved. Crying.

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers