Pussy Boi Ch. 05

Story Info
Sandy's turn.
2.4k words
3.57
10.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers

***Author's Note: Limited sex. Power, Control & Manipulation***

Pussy Boi

Chapter 5 Sandy's turn

Tamara sent the video to Dr. Davies. They decided to go to a local bar. Sandy was giddy with excitement. Chattering away.

"Oh my god! He would really drink my piss. And he didn't flinch when I drooled spit in his mouth. He'll fucking do anything."

"Sandy remember you cannot have sex with him. Nothing."

"No problem Tamara. I'll stick to the humiliation and degradation. Are we really going to force him to suck old women?"

"Yes. We need to put up some ads online for him. But we need to fuck him up more first. Maybe Angela can play with his balls."

"With my dominatrix boots. Pop those suckers." Angela and Sandy hi-fived on that.

Tamara had the control app open on her cell. "Get up! Clean her off. Wash yourself. Cage on. Five minutes." She watched Zack scramble to comply.

"Cold water only!" He tried to cheat. There was no hot water. Tamara had thought of everything.

Tamara called and updated Jacqueline. She was very pleased.

"Tamara what's next week's plan?" Sandy asked as they were shown to a booth in the back. Tamara had handed a hundred to the bar's bouncer. Skipped any wait.

"Order drinks first Sandy. You need to chill. And a guy to fuck you hard."

"Bouncer can have me in the bathroom." Laughter.

Angela pointed at Sandy jokingly "You are such a cock slut."

"So are you! Strap-on cocks. Damn lesbians!" They play slapped.

"Sandy why don't you just eat out Angela. She'll fuck you hard if you do."

"No way Tamara, Only real cocks for me. And if I eat her out she'll try to move in."

"Sandy you are so stuck up. Get in line." Angela grinned as the drinks arrived.

"Ok girls enough battle of the horny bitches. This week's plan. Dr. D was specific. Tomorrow he needs to start on his gay pornos. All dominant bears and bulls with big cocks. Fucking up little white twinks. Zero women. Make him wish he could still watch those hairy old grannies."

They were interrupted. Two good looking guys in their thirties. Dressed like Wall Street bankers. Cruising for university girls to fuck.

"Ladies may we join you? Happy to pick up your drinks."

Tamara smiled broadly. "No thanks I have all the pussy I need right here." She turned and french kissed Angela. Guys looked ready to retort but Sandy jumped in.

"I'm horny wanna eat me out?" She raised her dress spreading her legs. Guys turned and left.

"We're getting good blowing off those creeps. But they were cute."

Angela teased "Sandy you'll fuck anything with a dick."

"Back on track. Sandy you get Wednesday night cleaning. Make him jack off to the gay videos. Cum on a plate. Force him to eat his jizz." Sandy clapped.

"Damn so I don't get eaten? Darn it."

"Stick to the plan. But you can have him lick your feet clean. Make sure they're really funky."

"Note to self, boots no socks Wednesday."

"I'm busy that night so Angela will hang outside. In case he revolts."

Zack was miserable. The climax had done little for him. Now he was on a diet of gay porn. He was depressed. His body felt off. Starting to understand sex was now perilous. What else would these women do to him? Sandy looked plain and sweet but was definitely kinky. Clearly loved degrading him. He hoped she would not return.

Tuesday noon he arrived at the doctor's office. Stripped and knelt. Expected Jacqueline's office door to open. Instead another door opened.

"Come in here Wanker." He crawled in. Old nurse pointed. He bent over the end of an exam table. She jabbed him.

"You're done." He crawled out. She shook her head. Another weirdo. Dr. Davies collected them. But she paid a very good salary for very little work.

Wednesday on the way home from work Zack was almost crying. He knew the schedule. Something would happen. He feared what.

He waited the usual ten minutes staring at the camera. Nothing. Turned to walk in.

"Crawl! Why were you standing?" Sandy scared the shit out of him. He crawled to her sitting on a high stool in the kitchen. She offered her boots one at a time. He kissed the bottoms of them. He was disgusted. A dirty foot was one thing. But she had walked on NYC streets in those.

"Are you hungry pussy boi?"

"Yes Mistress Sandy."

"Can of Tuna. Get the dog bowels from under the sink. Put the tuna in one." Those were new additions.

"At my feet." He placed them there. Knelt again.

She stood and mashed the tuna with the bottom of her boot. Lifted it up for him to lick off.

"Good boy. Take off my boots." The smell enveloped him. She presented her foot and he kissed the bottom. Trying not to react. It stank.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" He was confused.

"You french kiss a woman's foot. Dry lips are an insult." He french kissed this time. Both feet.

"Hold your water bowel below my feet." She proceeded to pour from her water bottle over her feet.

"Clean my feet with your tongue. Make sure you get between the toes." Gagging a little he did. Sandy just peered down on him. Watching the perv do anything for her. She was wet.

"Good boy. Now eat your dinner. No hands. Make sure to drink all your water. Must keep hydrated."

Zack was resigned. He ate and drank like a dog. She laughed and giggled as he did.

"You are such a dirty desperate little perv. You lapped up my dirty foot water. Just so I might let you fuck a plastic pussy? Or jerk off?" Snapped her fingers pointing and he put her boots on. Then she took his dog bowl.

Sandy walked to the TV putting the bowl down. He crawled and knelt. She pulled out the cage key. Her other hand had a taser she waved in his face. He took off the cage. Video playing was a submissive male on his back, feet by his ears. Three men were taking turns fucking the wide spread ass, while he jerked himself.

"Pull on your weenie. You are going to edge yourself. Imagine you are that dirty slut boy getting gang banged." He got hard immediately. Was surprised it wasn't difficult to control. Usually he came immediately.

"I want to be a girlie boi. I want to be a girlie boi. I want to be a girlie boi." Sandy kept up a commentary on the porno

The video climaxed. Man fucking pulled out and shot his load on the subs junk. While sub and the other two men came on subs' face.

"Cum!" Zack came. His ejaculation was subdued. Dribbling out a small load onto the plate.

"Look how he eats all that semen. Watch how he cleans them all with his mouth. Good little dick boys do the cleanup. Your cum is so small. Better lap it up. You're running out." Zack did with a sick look on his face.

"Pussy boi it doesn't taste good?"

"No Mistress Sandy."

"You understand why no woman wants your cum. It is disgusting and worthless. Go clean up fast" Sandy was fingering herself. She came twice before he returned.

"Cage on lie down face up." She put her right boot on his chest. Dug the heel in. Leaned down in his face.

"Two kinds of pussy bois. Gay ones. They take any cock up the ass, and blow like cum starved addicts. And there are pussy addicts. Eat and lick every inch of any woman who lets them. Willing to do anything to be with a woman. ANYTHING. What are you?"

"Mistress Sandy I'm a pussy addict."

"I believe you. But Angela is sure you're gay. You need to prove yourself. We already put up ads to find you a dominant old lady. Get ready. You may only get one chance at pussy." She was gone.

Two weeks passed with pills, shots, and gay porn. The next Wednesday was another degradation and jerk off with Sandy. He had trouble cumming. Medications had almost rendered him impotent.

Second Wednesday was Tamara and Angela. They had him sit in front of the TV. Tamara walked him through three websites. All sugar baby dating sites. He was confused.

"Zachary We are trying to find you a real relationship. Not many women old enough on these sites. But it is worth a try. If they need money that will help. Here's your profile. We picked your best head shot for the cover pic"

"Submissive Sugar Boi

Painfully shy 25yo. Needs a mature woman to teach him how to worship and please a woman.

You are: 60+ take charge.

You get: 5k monthly for one date a week. Will take you out as you wish. Am a docile young male for you to teach. Train me to worship every inch of your body. How and how much you decide.

You own my sex. Am caged. You take complete control. No sex or orgasms for me is desired."

The hidden photos were all him naked and caged. Jerking off. Licking up cum. Eating from a dog bowl.

"Sandy sent out some messages. She purchased something on their wish list. With your card. Across the sites only two possibilities replied. This one seems too nice though. Curvy Blonde. She's 65 looking for a supportive companion. But her reply said after you please her she'll make you happy. Nope" Zack thought she would be great despite her age. Attractive and curvy.

"Here is the one... so far." She clicked through several photos. Very old thin brunette in lingerie and heels. Tan but very wrinkled skin. Probably attractive in her youth. But skin hanging off bones now. Gross.

"She's seventy eight and has spent her life serving and pleasing men. Her ad is for those type of men. But her reply to your message is perfect."

Her message "If you are serious I am interested. Will use you like I've been used. I worked a long time as a prostitute. You suck me! You take it up the ass! Give me the key and you will not have an erection or cum till after I die. Would love to take you as my sub to sex clubs. Show off how I have a young lap dog."

Angela grinned "She will humiliate the shit out of you. We can all go out together and watch you eat her ass at a club. Unless you're a fag?" Zack shook his head.

"We will keep looking. Better to wait a week or two till you are impotent. Now let's have some fun." She clicked. TV played. It was a compilation of young women kicking guys in the balls. Each one got worse. They made Zack flinch. Tamara tossed him the key. Cage off. Tamara sat on a bar stool.

Angela took control "Stand up feet spread. Do not move. Just like those videos. You move it doesn't count then you get it worse. Do not worry. As soon as one ball explodes we'll stop." She had on knee high pointed toe boots.

First kick wasn't solid. But it still hurt like hell. Second was solid with the ankle of the boot right under his balls. He gasped and was bent over.

"That one doesn't count you moved. Stand up."

"Angela you need to catch the balls but not his pubic bone. Catch them with the toe and try to push them up to his belly."

She tried that but almost missed completely. Next kick connected perfectly. Zack collapsed. He couldn't breath. Tamara was clapping.

"That was great. Let me play it back." She sent it out to Jacqueline and Sandy.

"Saturday your session will be here. Be ready kneeling at the door at 7 AM."

Saturday morning was a long wait. Almost two hours. Jacqueline led them in. Sandy grabbed his hair and pulled him into the bathroom. Had him clean himself.

Kneeling in the middle of the four women in high chairs.

"Jerk off and cum now!" Tamara demanded. He jerked furiously. But could only get semi-hard. No orgasm. Fifteen minutes passed silently while he desperately tried.

"Zachary we have made our first progress. You are now temporarily impotent. We will make arrangements for you to be drained each week. Must keep your pipes cleaned and flowing. My assessment is that you have significant feminine sexual characteristics. We must consider giving you some physical female features. We still need to determine your range of sexual partner types. Certainly women and very likely male to female trans. Males to be determined."

Zack just looked down stunned at Jacqueline's statement.

Tamara buzzed someone into the building. Two young men arrived with a large box. They setup a massage table. It had an extra small hole in it with a catch basin below it.

"Zachary this is Ricky and his friend... " "Teddy Ma'am."

"Tamara hired them to do your weekly drainings. Ricky proceed please."

Zack was placed face down like a normal massage table. But added were cuffs strapping his hands at his sides. His feet cuffed at the end corners of the table. His caged dick hung through the hole. Rubber gloves snapped on.

"Fast Ma'am?" "It is Doctor. Yes get this over quickly."

Teddy pulled the ass cheeks apart and Ricky smoothly jammed his middle finger in.

"Sorry Doctor. Any limits?" He was already stifling some grunts. Finger was mashing his prostate.

Tamara jumped in "No limits we want fast and completely dry when done." Zack was shivering now with the pain. Ricky went faster and dug in.

"Pussy Boi stop squirming and squeaking. This can get a lot worse. Right Ricky."

"Oh yah Miss Tamara. You'd have to gag him for sure. They scream like hell when you use two fingers covered in hot chili juice." Tears were running down his face but he managed to stay still and quiet. This went on fifteen minutes. Despite the drugs quite of bit of juice spilled out.

They uncuffed him and he stood. Teddy handed him the bowl grinning. Crimson red he poured the seed into his mouth and swallowed.

Sandy and Angela clapped and said "Good pussy boi." Tamara grabbed him by the collar and forced him down to the men's shoes.

"Kiss your Gay Dommes' boots." He did.

They all left quickly. He slumped off to bed.

SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers