Pussy. Fuck. Convert

Story Info
As the lesbian zombie virus rages, Mrs Mason has a choice.
3.3k words
4.56
11.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Komnene
Komnene
21 Followers

As women all over the world are turned by the lesbian zombie virus, Mrs Mason has a choice to make.

Mrs Mason moaned as she thrust her vibrator in and out of her sopping cunt, staring at the computer screen as two green skinned, zombified lesbians molested a third, soon to be converted victim. She felt guilty for watching but that hadn't stopped her before, and as the final girl looked right down the camera, she was teetering on the edge of another mind shattering orgasm.

This was no ordinary porno thought. These girls weren't acting. They had been ordinary humans with minds full of everyday concerns, normal sized tits and pretty pink pussies who had willingly given themselves up to become horny, unthinking, undead sex zombies. All possible thanks to the sapphic virus that had slowly been spreading its way across the world for almost three months now.

At first it had been a joke and pictures of the naked, green skinned pussy lovers with their glassy eyes, elongated tongues and contagion inflated boobs had been laughed off as freaky but unthreatening. These weren't the gory, ravenous undead of the silver screen after all.

Even as people's friends, lovers and mothers got gang fucked into becoming thoughtless hole obsessed hellions, life continued on much as it had before. All because nobody really believed bimboized lesbian zombies could be the end of human civilization. That was until women, like the three Mrs Mason was rubbing herself silly watching, began betraying the cause and willingly getting themselves infected.

Everyone knew that the process felt good and clearly the undead were having the time of their un-lives, but, at first, everyone had done their civic duty. Everyone ran away screaming from the cold green hordes and behaved as if they lamented infection right up until their minds began gushing out of their spasming green twats. No matter how high the numbers climbed or how many close encounters they had, people all loudly verbalized their disgust at the idea of becoming a brain dead, cunt craving, pussy controlled husk that did nothing but fuck and convert others.

That is until one woman decided that being a brain dead, cunt craving, pussy controlled husk that did nothing but fuck and convert others was exactly what she wanted for her eternity. The video of her laying in the street, naked, legs spread as wide as her pussy lips and begging to be turned by the buxom former nurse she had spotted became the most watched video in human history. Within days it had racked up billions of views, helping to break the taboo and ensuring she was only the first of many many willing women to offer themselves up to the horny undead.

There wasn't a day now that went by without news of a conversion party full of eager victims spilling over into nearby houses and streets as their attendees began their immortal hunt for recruits. More popular with the increasingly vocal pro-zombie camp were the stories of celebrities caught half green and drooling down their inflating tits as they tried to moan out how good it was to get converted. In the last two weeks alone four of Mrs Mason's friends had been turned and she wondered, as best as her sex addle head could, how many of them had sought it out. Were they the lucky ones she questioned?

Thoughts of those woman invaded the lonely housewife's mind as she watched the red stockinged zombie sink down onto her former friend's still human teen slit and deliver a contagious lick up its wet length. The green tinge of infection immediately began spreading across her quivering lips, obvious to the tens of thousands watching the live stream, even as Red continued and slid her unnaturally long tongue up inside the mewling girl. The sight of it all prompting a burst of enthusiastic comments in the chat that only stoked the fires burning in Mrs Mason's drooling loins.

At the same time the other zombie, the first to infect themselves, leaned up, took the human's left nipple into its mouth and began to suck. Again, the girl's skin took on a green tinge, only this time an appreciable ring of swelling developed around her areola as her body was fed the incurable corruption. The pleasure and the virus were clearly already affecting her mind as her mouth lolled open and she begged them to keep going. To give her more. To make her like them. To rip away her humanity and gift her eternity as a perfectly mindless slut. All too quickly for those watching her slurred words degenerated into nothing and she only managed to moan and yelp out her delight.

Mrs Mason's hand flew up to her own bare nipple and began to play as she skilfully kept herself on the edge. The vibrator sawed in and out of her hole, plunging into her grasping depths before being pulled out in a never-ending cycle of churning masturbation. Her head was clouded with lust and she knew she wasn't thinking clearly but she couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to see and feel a line of green corruption spreading out from her own shaven mons. To hold her legs wide apart as she looked into the empty eyes of the one turning her. To feel the pressure build as her boobs inflated into the bimbo sized tits she'd always secretly craved. To feel her thoughts and memories crumble to ash as the virus deleted her worthless identity. To fall completely under the influence of her own hungry pussy.

The fantasy clawed at her gooned out brain as the advancing line of corruption approached the girl's neck. Clearly dazed as the virus atrophied her brains into mush she could only squeal in instinctual glee as they turned her upside down and plunged both of their tongues into her at the same time. Mrs Mason knew what came next and as the girl's eyes began to glaze over her final human moment was announced with a low sigh that quickly built into an undulating moaning squeal, mirrored in its intensity by her homebound admirer as they both began to cum.

Mrs Mason's body quivered and convulsed as she gushed but her ecstasy was nothing compared to that of the new zombie whose rebirth was heralded by powerful jets of cum erupting from her tainted gash. She squirted long and hard over herself and the two creatures who had made her, matting their hair and wetting their cold skin. Her orgasm seemed never ending, continuing in lessening spurts of sticky fluid that ran down her body as if she was expelling the liquified remains of her humanity. That which wasn't lapped up by her feral sisters ran down her still inverted body in rivulets, to stain the couch and mingle with the cum already pooling on the floor.

Mrs Mason watched on, her own orgasm having died away leaving her empty and sore and disappointed with envy burning in her belly. There was no happy afterglow as she came back to her senses. Only jealousy. She knew nothing she had ever experienced in her life came close, or ever would come close, to what she had just seen those three girls go through.

She thought back to her own teenage years, sucking, fucking, rubbing and licking her way through college and work. She had loved it. Loved what she could make men and women do with and for her body. She loved thinking with her pussy. She had embraced her inner slut and she'd been content right up until she'd accidentally gotten knocked up with her first daughter and been pressured into marriage by her and his parents.

She'd abandoned a life of guilt free pleasure for the hum drum existence of a neglected housewife. Over time she'd come to terms with it by telling herself that it was just how life worked. You had your fun and then it passed and you found happiness in other things. Her only problem was that she hadn't found anything to replace what she had. Not truly.

She missed not having to worry about laundry day and bills and the economy and her neighbours and who wanted what for dinner and all the other things her life tried telling her were important. She missed contentment, but above all she missed the sex. 19 years of marriage and the peak of her happiness was still the endless nights of unromantic rutting that marked her youth. Sure, she'd had affairs and liaisons, the young, dumb and very well hung shelf stacker at her local supermarket she'd let fill her in the storeroom last summer was a case in point, but they wanted commitment. She wanted to get fucked. She wanted someone who could fill her holes and make her cunt sing till it was all she could think about.

Staring at herself in the mirror she had strategically placed next to her bed she looked at her tousled blonde hair, and the wet sheets she was laying on. She admired her still perky breasts and ran two fingers up either side of her swollen mound, admiring the way it was framed by the belt of her suspenders. Mrs Mason was a mess, but she knew she still looked good. She still had that special 'it' that turned heads and that she'd used to seduce her husband and all the others she'd slept with. Rather than finding satisfaction in that knowledge she only felt a rising tide of anger.

She deserved better than a disinterested husband and two bitchy teenage daughters. She needed more and was fed up with settling for less. Looking back into the cold, unthinking eyes of the newly converted zombie as her friends continued lapping at her sticky snatch, Mrs Mason came to a long overdue conclusion.

Letting the vibrator fall to the floor she wrapped herself up in one of her husband's long coats so as not to arouse too much suspicion and headed out of the house. Her daughters would be back soon and she wondered what they'd think when they found she wasn't there, her bedsheets damp and the zombie porn still playing on her laptop. She imagined their confusion and disgust but the thought of it only excited her as she quickened her pace.

She didn't know where she was going exactly. Just away from her house and the miserable street full of busybodies she'd called home for far too long. Anticipation fluttered as the terraces turned into semi-detached houses and eventually into open countryside. It was a kind of instinct that told her to head away from town and she'd walked a good way into the countryside before she started to think about where she actually was.

Nowhere near anywhere in particular, the cool of the early evening tickled her skin as she reassured herself. She knew that the zombies were drawn to bare human pussy. Especially if it was willing, and Mrs Mason was more than willing. All she needed to do was expose herself, wait and hope there was a zombie lurking nearby. So, that's exactly what she did.

Stripping off the overcoat and laying it down in a field close to the road she pulled her sodden panties aside and bared her girl cum stained womanhood for anyone or anything that wanted it. Part of her felt silly waiting and hoping, but as she began to gently rub herself the familiar fog of lust she had grown so used to began to descend again and smothered those worries.

It wasn't too long later that she was broken out of her reverie by a low moan and sounds of something shuffling through the nearby undergrowth. Mrs Mason tensed, worried she'd been caught out until, attracted by the scent of her overstimulated gash, a huge titted former containment officer moved out of the bushes and into the field.

Only a dozen or so meters away from the creature, Mrs Mason was able to get a good look at her, noting the tattered remains of her hazmat gear. She was a vision of feminine beauty with high cheekbones, full lips, rounded hips which swayed as she walked and a heart shaped arse. Even her pussy, which she could only see thanks to the crotch of the yellow bodysuit having been ripped out, was a hairless, almost lipless slit beneath a puffy mound. It was the kind of thing anime reading teens had been spilling their seed over for decades. Even her massively oversized breasts moved with an unnatural and alluring firmness, swinging hypnotically as she advanced on the presenting housewife.

Even her skin glistened with a perfect smoothness she would possess for eternity. She was a match for any porn star or celebrity slut. Only her odd coloration, empty, thoughtless eyes and low moans betrayed her as a member of the hoard. Part of Mrs Mason wondered how she had been converted, but the other part, the part reorienting herself and spreading her cuntlips open for the creature, didn't care one jot. Soon, she wouldn't care about anything ever again. Mrs Mason was going to become an it. A thing. A zombified piece of meat with no name and no thoughts, capable only of fucking and sucking. She was going to look as good as the corrupt siren that was now falling onto all fours, and she was going to stay that way until the sun died and the world ended.

As the zombified officer closed the gap between them with intent there was a moment of doubt, but any indecision was ended as the green bimbo lunged forward and shoved the entirety of its long, thick wriggling tongue up inside of her slick twat. She yelped in shock at the blinding intensity of it, throwing her head back as her mind exploding with white hot pleasure, centred not just on her now infected opening but deep inside of her as well. Everywhere the corruption touched sang with pleasure and she quickly built up to a powerful, wordless orgasm which left her a shaking mess splayed out on her husband's coat.

There was no turning back now but as she gazed through lust lidded eyes at the green corruption that was rapidly spread out from her cunt, down her thighs and over her navel, Mrs Mason didn't want to go back. She was being turned and she welcomed it. This was what she wanted. This was her release. This was her purpose. This was the cure for years of disappointment. This was her destiny.

Begging for more and more and more the very concept of resistance was washed away under the electric tide of pleasure that continued to radiate from between her legs. Thanks both to the fact her corrupted pussy had become many times more sensitive but also having the bimboized officer's 10in tongue reach parts of her nobody else ever had. She couldn't find the words to express her happiness and as her eyes crossed and he tongue lolled she stopped trying. Her whole world was being reduced down to that one, perfect, entrancing part of her anatomy and the reality of it was beyond anything she had ever imagined. Soon she would use it to infect and turn others, but for now, as her tits began to expand in earnest, she could only moan in increasingly mindless delight.

Her corruption progressed quickly and sensing the neglected mother didn't have long left the zombie repositioned herself without letting her tongue leave the warm gushing twat she was fucking. Outwardly Mrs Mason looked almost fully converted, with the infection now starting to creep up her neck and her eyes beginning to take on the distant, clouded look of a zombie. However, she was still lucid enough to marvel at the tiny, drooling green slit that now hung only inches from her face.

Understanding through instinct alone that zombies preferred fucking the unconverted, she extended her pink, but lengthening tongue out to meet her partner's descent. Both groaned in bestial delight as Mrs Mason received her first, addictive tasted of zombified pussy. She let the flat of her tongue rest on the wet, splayed lips of the corrupted officer, savouring the sweet musky ambrosia before plunging into her cold green depths. The action caused a flood of infected cunt juice to flow directly into her open mouth and she drank it down greedily. It crackled on her tongue and soaking even her throat with as much pleasure as the corruptive cunt fucking her transformed slit had already experienced, further hastening her end.

Each lick and thrust into the tight, drooling hole above her face delivered a fresh load of the virus that now travelled directly into her brain, washing away what was left of her mind. Permanently deleting every thought, prejudice, and memory she'd ever had. Rewriting her instincts. Rewiring her body to be a conduit of pleasure. Rewarding her willingness and devotion with the eternal mindlessness her soul craved. She knew this but it didn't stop her ministrations even for a second.

She had fantasised about this moment. Imagining what it would feel like as her brain pussified and her identity collapsed out of existence. She tried in vain to remember her daughter's names or how old she was or what her husband looked like, just so she could feel herself forget them, but they were already gone. Erased as her essence leaked away, replaced by three commanding urges that were rising to dominate her quieting brain.

Pussy. Fuck. Convert.

She tried again to remember anything just to drag the process out, but even her most painful memories were quickly atrophying. Everything that made her more than an it was dissolved by the virus until all that was left was...

Pussy! Fuck! Convert!

It rang louder and louder as she thrust deeper and deeper and even more desperately into the hole above her.

PUSSY! FUCK! CONVERT!

In her final moments Mrs Mason lost herself completely to the virus. Unaware there had ever been anything beyond the need and hunger of this moment all she could do was thrust and moan incoherently as all her senses drowned in pleasure.

PUSSY!!! FUCK!!! CONVERT!!!

Her final orgasm built and built until with an imperceptible *pop* deep inside her head, Mrs Mason ceased to exist and something new was born in a squealing shower of squirted ecstasy.

Epilogue

The former Mrs Mason returned home hours later, her expensive lingerie in tatters and her cold green skin glistening with the infectious cunt juice of a dozen freshly converted women. Why she had returned, or even how she knew where to go was a mystery.

Perhaps some small part of her was still in there and eager to share the gift with her daughters or, more likely, her atrophied brain had retained just enough spark to know where she could find two more unconverted pussies to infect. Either way, when Mr Mason returned home after the evening shift he walked into the front room to be greeted by the sight of his daughter's naked, zombified, bodies and blank, unknowing stares as they writhed on the floor with his moaning wife.

They had resisted at first but like so many others, the bliss of a mindless, sex filled eternity overrode any taboo or concern once the infection took root and showed them just how good it felt to truly think with their pussies.

Rescued from lives of disappointment, worries and bad sex at the hands of men like their father, they should have felt grateful. However, with their tongues thrusting up into their mother's sopping, abused pussy as they launched into another synchronized orgasm, they had no concept of such emotions. They had no concept of reality beyond physical pleasure and the three simple words that would soon echo in every woman's mind...

PUSSY!!! FUCK!!! CONVERT!!!

Komnene
Komnene
21 Followers