Two Fat Goonettes on a Date

Story Info
Two porn and masturbation addicts meet IRL to get nasty.
2.8k words
4.54
9.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I'm actually doing it. I'm meeting up with some anonymous stranger that I met through my gooning Twitter account.

Well, she's not a total stranger, after all we did share a lot of our filthiest fantasies, and several revealing pictures. I don't know if you're still considered strangers when you've seen each other's cunt and asshole from multiple angles. Though, we haven't shared face pics yet.

I take out my pocket mirror and give myself a look to make sure everything's in order. My makeup is on point; Red lipstick, sharp black eyeliner, the teensiest amount of blush. My long curly black hair looks clean enough, even though I haven't showered in like two days. I'm not too worried about that, since we both said that we were really into musk and body odors.

I wonder if we'll fuck on the first date? It would be a bit weird if we didn't; Just last night we chatted about porn for hours and fed each other depraved hentai while gooning. We wrote about our respective gangbang fantasies while I fucked myself with multiple toys, and she sent me an audio file of herself jilling off. She sounded so fucking wet, holy shit.

So now I'm sitting at a doughnut shop, waiting for a cute girl with "glasses, blue hair, and a black dress with flower patterns". I'm assuming the cute part.

I recognize the look instantly when I see her enter the shop. She is indeed really cute. She's a bit chubby, but less so than me. She's light on makeup, wearing only lipstick. Her glasses are rose-gold circles, and her blue hair reaches down to her shoulder. She's carrying a cute tote bag covered in pictures of cats.

When our eyes meet, I lift a hand and give her a smile. She smiles back, and comes to my table. I had told her to look for a "cute chubby Latina with long curly hair, and a black tank top with lots of cleavage."

She sits in the booth in front of me. "Hi," she says, blushing a little. "Are you GGH?"

Like her, my cheeks redden. GGH stands for Gushing Goon Hole, my twitter handle.

"So, you must be..." I look around to see that no one else is close enough to hear. "CurvyHairyGoonette?"

"Yes. But, you can also call me Ellie."

"Vanessa," I reply, giving her a big smile. It's the first time we've told each other our real names. It feels good.

Then, there is a moment of silence as we look at each other. Her eyes are obviously dipping down my sizable rack, and, well, I can't blame her; I'm also checking out her cleavage.

"What are you drinking?" She finally asks, breaking the silence.

"Iced cappuccino with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Wanna taste?"

"With pleasure! It looks delicious!" She grabs onto my half-full glass. "Are you okay with me using your straw?"

Her question freezes me for a second. It feels a bit odd to be asked that, considering that we've literally shared pictures of our shitholes to each other. "Hum... Yeah, sure, go ahead."

She takes a sip, and lets out the cutest satisfied moan I've ever heard. God, I can't wait to hear what she sounds like in bed. I mean, I have heard her moans before, but only short recordings. I want to hear her moan right next to me, I want her lips brushing against my ears as she lets out her blissful sounds.

"Do you want to take our doughnuts to go?" I blurt out. It takes every fiber of my willpower not to start gooning right here and now.

She looks back a bit confused, then her eyes grow wide when she realizes what I'm really asking. We've met each other now, we've confirmed that we are who we said we are, wanna get out of here and fuck right away?

"Sure." She's blushing, and pushes a strand of hair over her ear.

I get up and lead her towards the counter, where we order a dozen, and she orders an ice capp like mine.

The moment we get our food, we are out the door and rush back to my place.

My apartment isn't luxurious, but it's decent enough. I probably should've cleaned up a little, I realize when I spot the junk food wrappers and soda cans all over my living room.

"Your place is cute!" Ellie turns to me and offers a warm, sincere smile. But then, it turns into a salacious grin. "Where's the bedroom?"

I lead her into my goon nest, where the faint stench of my previous hours-long gooning session lingers. Ellie's nose is flaring and she's looking all around the room, blushing.

"So, this is where the magic happens," I say while extending my arms. I instantly regret saying it.

"Let's make some magic!" Ellie doesn't seem bothered by my cheesy line, and that makes me like her even more.

We sit down on the bed, and eat our big sugary doughnuts. I get myself a soda can from the mini fridge beside my bed, and then begin showing off my setup.

"Rolling desk, with my little desktop hidden right there," I show her my computer, which is basically the size of VHS tape. "Got it used from my old job when they switched hardware. It's good enough to watch multiple videos at the same time with twitter and discord open on the side, but I usually also have my laptop open on the bed."

"Nice screens," Ellie says while pointing at the two flat screens on top of the rolling desk.

"I'm saving up to buy a third. Just so I can properly surround myself with porn."

Ellie stuffs one of the powdery doughnuts into her mouth, and a decent amount of powder falls down onto her cleavage. I kinda want to lick it up, but I don't really have the courage to ask.

I boot up my computer, then move on to the bedside drawer, taking out my toy box.

Ellie claps her hands and wiggles on my bed as she anticipates the content of the box.

I get out some of my favorite toys. Buttplugs, beads, vibrators, and of course my two rainbow dildos.

"I love the size of these two, they're perfect for DP, and... buurp"

I put a hand over my mouth and blush.

"I'm sorry. It's the soda, the bubbles are coming back up."

"I don't think you understood how little I mind," Ellie reassures me. "I'm a slobby goonette, you can pass as much gas as you want around me."

"Really? So you wouldn't mind if I let out a fart or two? 'Cause I kinda have some building up right now..."

Ellie answers me by lifting one of her legs, and... pfffrt

Hearing her unashamed fart, I follow suite and let out one of my own.

Brrrap

"This room is going to stink so good at the end of the night!" Ellie's voice is almost turning into a giggle. I get it, I'm pretty excited too.

"Should we..." I put a thumb under my waistband, letting my gesture finish my sentence.

Ellie nods, and starts undressing. Pretty quickly, my shirt, shorts and bra end up in the laundry pile, which is getting quite big; I should do laundry soon. Her dress and bra ends up on the floor, and we take a moment to stare at one another. God, she's so fucking pretty. Gorgeous. Fuckable. Dreamy.

"You... look good," is all I manage to say.

"You too..." She's staring at my tits hungrily, and then down at my crotch. I'm wearing thin purple panties with lace on the hem. There's a clearly-visible wet line, and my pubic hairs peek out around the fabric.

Ellie's wearing gray Calvin Klein panties, matching the bra that is now on the floor. She's just as hairy as me down there, if not more, and she has a tasty-looking camel toe.

Not knowing what else to do, I turn to my computer and start typing.

"I got some hot vids to show you."

"I'd love to see that!"

I cue up a video I found of a BBW getting gangbanged anally, and fullscreen it on the largest of my two screens.

When I turn back towards Ellie, she's pulling out a cute pink magic wand from her tote bag, as well as an adorable little gem buttplug. "I'm assuming you have lube here?"

I nod, and fetch a bottle from my bedside drawer.

I let out a decent amount on the plugs while she holds it, and then while she proceeds to push it into herself, I grab one of mine and start lubbing it up. Pulling my panties to the side, I insert the slick plug in my butthole, and can't help but moan a little. I love putting things in my butt.

"You have somewhere to plug this?" Ellie holds the wire of her magic wand.

I point at the powerbar on my rolling desk. "The goon station is all equipped!"

I also pull out a vibrating wand, and we both plug them.

We're sitting side by side, butts plugged, watching a hardcore porn video, and now we're masturbating. It feels extremely intimate, even though we're not even touching each other. We don't need to; Masturbating in good company is already a lot of fun.

I feel myself getting closer and closer, and Ellie's moans tell me she's getting up there as well. When I reach the edge, it takes a monumental effort of will to take off the wand.

I'm panting loudly, holding the wand to the side, my pussy pulsating with need, my entire body covered in sweat... I look beside me at Ellie, just as she also pulls the toy away. We're both tethering on the edge, our first edge of what I hope will be several hours of mindless depraved gooning.

Once my pussy has calmed down enough, I put the wand back down, at first on the lowest setting. Ellie follows my lead, and we're back to stimulating our clits together.

I'm used to my own stench, the mix of pussy juice, musk and sweat that permeates the air in my nest, so I quickly identify the new scent that Ellie brings to the room.

Her pungent sweat reaches my nostrils, and I can't stop sniffing the air for more.

It feels sooo good to have a goon partner, and I'm glad it's her.

"Can I..." Ellie's sentence struggles to get out as her mouth is also busy vocalizing her pleasure. "...pick the next video?"

"Y-Yess. I already know you got great- aah- great taste."

Just as the video ends, she gets up to change it. She puts on some cock worship hypno video, and then switches her wand for a nice purple dildo. She doesn't take off her panties; She pulls them to the side.

I follow her lead, but I grab two dildos; One for my cunt, the other to suck on and worship.

"Lucky!" She stares at my silicon cocks with envy. "I only brought the one so I can't suck and fuck at the same time..."

"I got more if you want, I could lend you one. Or, we could... share this one?"

"Share?"

"Yeah, like, suck on it together, take turns throating it, you know."

"Oh, I'd love that!"

I pull my panties to the side and shove the first toy in my vagina, then with my other hand I bring the second rainbow dick between Ellie and me. There is a short intimate moment when we look into each other's eyes, then, both blushing, we both look down at the toy.

"Has this been inside you before?" Ellie asks, while trailing one of her chubby fingers against the length of the toy.

"Yeah, but I've cleaned it since."

"Oh... That's a shame..."

My eyes move down unto the dildo that's presently inside my pussy, then I turn back towards Ellie. I pull the toy out, and then switch it with the other. This way, the dildo we'll be sucking on will have some of my flavor onto it. Ellie seems absolutely delighted.

While listening to the cock worship hypno, we start kissing the dildo, sucking the big silicon testicles, spitting all over it, and of course moaning. While we worship this one, we're both also pounding our cunts, and that feels pretty fucking good.

Our lips touch around the toy, and each time warmth descends down my throat. I want to kiss her and hold her hand, but that feels too romantic, too intimate, and I'm afraid it might scare her off. It's stupid, I know, but I can't build the courage to just kiss her directly, or even to tell her that I want to kiss her on her lips and make out with her. But what we're doing right now is nice too; I do enjoy gooning and it's more fun to be doing it next to a fellow goonette.

She reaches the edge much earlier than me, but I'm not too far behind.

We keep fucking ourselves while my screens blast us with repetitive music and images after images of big juicy cocks, until the video ends. It autoplays another one, and we decide to let the porn site's algorithm choose our next goon fuel. It goes onto an anal focused compilation, with hypnotic messages throughout telling the viewer that they should let anyone and everyone use their asshole.

It's inspiring, so I decide to pull out my plug to instead ram the rainbow dildo up my ass. Ellie copies me, and that feels good.

We're side by side, watching sloppy anal porn, while we are also fucking our asses. We stop sucking on the other dildo, because I need my second hand to rub myself. The anal stimulation added to the clitoral stimulation takes me quickly, but for the third time I stop right before the orgasm.

"What's your record for most edges in a single gooning session?" Ellie's question takes me by surprise. She's temporarily stopped sodomizing herself, and now rubs the tip of her dildo between her buttcheeks while she looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"Nineteen. It was sometimes this month, actually. You?"

She smiles, a wide sultry grin. "Twenty-three."

"Huh. Well now I got a target to hit."

"You're welcome to try."

And on that note, we continue to goon.

-----

I don't hit my target today. Ellie cums after eight or nine edges, and I make it to ten. The orgasm feels amazing, but today wouldn't have been as great as it was if not for the two hours and a half we spent edging and jumping from one lewd video to the next.

By the end, neither of us has touched the other, and neither comments on that fact. I mean, we had a lot of fun. Maybe that was enough for her? I might've liked to eat her pussy, but I never built up the courage to ask.

And now, pent up and sweaty, we're sitting back into my big comfy bed, my porn screen instead showing some old movie on Netflix while we finish our doughnuts.

"I had fun today," I tell her, sincerely.

"Me too. We'll have to do it again."

"Maybe next time we'll go to your place, so I can visit your gooncave."

"It's not as nice as yours, but you're giving me some great ideas!"

Not knowing what else to do, I offer some more food, which she gladly accepts. We eat some cookies on my bed, some chocolate-covered almonds, and she gladly accepts a soda bottle.

After downing half of the bottle, she lets out a loud belch, which is adorably filthy. She has no shame, especially after all that we've done, so she freely lets out gas in my room, and it's delightfully stinky.

Once the movie ends, I accompany her back to the front door, where we bid our goodbyes. We spend a moment at the door, gazing at each other, as if we're both waiting for the other to speak first.

"So... keep in touch?" She says, her eyes asking for more.

"Yeah. I'll let you know when I can see you again. My schedule is pretty open so that should be soon."

"Okay. The doughnuts were great!"

"I know, right!? It's my favorite place, and they're so close! No wonder I'm that fat..."

"It looks great on you." She lowers her eyes and blush a little.

"You look great too..."

Silence again.

"... Well, I guess I'll go now."

"Wait!" I don't know what took over me, but I know I can't let her go without doing one last thing.

While she stares at me, wide-eyed, I lean forward and give her a kiss on the cheek. She blushes harder, her hand going up to her cheek.

"I'll see you around." She smiles at me, and then turns to leave.

I can't wait to see her again.