Pussy Juice by the Cup Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers

We went to a garden seat that was far enough from the house that we could not be seen or heard. It was a warm summer night. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, Jenny had a sarong about her waist and t-shirt on her top.

As we were about to sit, Jenny flicked her eyes over me and reached over. Using both hands she lifted my right arm and moulded my fingers into a fist. I knew what it meant. Our parents had had a rule that if one hit the other then you had to do that persons chores for a while. Jenny and I had morphed that into what we called 'The Game', where one person became the other's slave.

Initially it had genuinely involved chores but Jenny had nudged us towards sexual games, starting with wearing each other's clothes. I had got a kick out of wearing my sister's warm panties but to my initial surprise she had got a kick out of wearing my y-fronts. It hadn't taken us long to progress way, way, beyond that point.

Anyhow, back to the garden at Ricky and Jenny's House, I held the fist. Jenny pressed her breasts against it, and said in an almost whisper as we had done all those years ago, 'Oh, you hit me. Now you have to be my slave.'

I love the submission involved in sex. Either being submissive or accepting submission. Note the difference. I don't mean that I sometimes like dominance, I mean I like accepting submission. Sort of like the detective books where the detective says nothing and lets the criminal talk themselves into trouble.

I quickly got my clothes off and with my erection growing, I slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head. The reason for pulling it slowly was for the hem to catch on her nipples and drag them up until her breasts flopped free. Still amazingly pert despite having 2 kids. I knelt and pressed my nose to her pubic area before using my teeth to tug the sarong loose. Jenny wiggled free and stood with legs slightly apart.

I again pressed my face to her pubes and breathed in deep. My sister was horny. We'd done this many times and I breathed out gently towards her clit. Jenny shivered and spread her ankles a little wider. Then she sat back down on the seat with me now kneeling between her knees.

I began with slow licks starting as low down as possible and then running up between her labia, breaking contact just before I got to her clit and repeating. Pretty soon she knew I'd do the reverse and focus exclusively on her clit.

We continued for a while and Jenny started her usual murmuring. She would always 'talk dirty', not hardcore-dirty but more erotic-dirty. I'd mostly heard it all before so I was only listening with half an ear until Jenny clenched her thighs -- causing my head to be squeezed out of position.

I looked up, my tongue dripping with my sister's cunt juices. 'Ian, were you even listening?' 'Umm, not really.' 'Well sit next to me and listen. This is important.' I got to my feet and sat down next to Jenny. She took hold of my cock. As always, her little hand seemed to almost burn my cock. Jenny gave it a tight squeeze -- but it was still somehow gently and not the normal grip she took when she was jerking me off.

'Listen to me big brother.' Ahh, this was going to be good. Jenny was actually a bit older than me (9 months, it's a long story) and only called me big brother when she was about to suggest an especially good sexual idea. Sometimes it was just to tell me a fantasy that would never happen. But as Jenny had an exceptionally dirty mind, I loved hearing her thoughts.

'I have this fantasy...' I was right. '...but this time I want it to come true...' Oh. Oh, this would be interesting. One especially memorable time when she had said that she had wanted to watch me while I got arse fucked by a male friend. And we had done it! 'Yes, Jen, what is it?'

Jenny pressed a finger to my lips. 'Don't say anything until I finish talking and I say you can talk, OK?' I nodded without speaking. 'Good. OK. I like sex with you. We were our own teachers and I have never found anyone as good as you.' My eyebrows raised. 'No. Ricky is good in bed but he is not great. Would you say Jill was better than me?'

Hell, what a question. But my expression gave it away. I love my wife as a life partner type of friend, and she is good in bed. But, like my sister said about her own husband, my wife is not great in bed. My sister is great. I tried to convey this without speaking, waggling my eyebrows and finishing by pointing to my erection and then to Jenny.

'See?' she said. Well yes and no. Yes, my sister and I liked sex with each other more than with our spouses but no, I didn't know where this was leading. And no, we would have made a terrible couple. There is a lot more to a relationship than the sex. Jill and I had a good (not great) sex life but we had enough other goods and greats going for us that we were very happy.

Jenny made the hand gesture that meant for me to scoot forward on the seat and expose my arse. As she'd done many times before, Jenny dipped her fingers into her cunt to lubricate then and then got off the bench and knelt between my legs and slipped two fingers up my arse. With her other hand she took hold of my cock and gave me the really hard squeeze I so loved.

Jenny carried on, stroking my cock and reaming my arse for about a minute until she could tell I was on the edge of cumming. Then she slowed and began talking again, carefully timing her strokes and pushes to keep me on the edge. Jenny ramped up the stroking and arse probing so I was seconds away from cumming and then she dropped her bombshell.

'I mean that the first fuck you have is formative and should be a quality fuck. I really would have loved for my daughter's first fuck to be a brother but we only ever had the one kid. So since it really should be a relative, I want, I want, well, I want her first fuck to be you.'

I came explosively. Better than I had done in months. Well, better than since the last time I'd had sex with my sister.

My sister, who I have been fucking since we were 18 years old at school, has just asked me to be the first to fuck her just turned 18 year old daughter.

'Umm, Jenny, umm.' I had no idea what to say so I just shut my mouth to try think. Yes, it was disgusting. Yes I really wanted to do it. I mean, if her mother and the girl both wanted this then was it so bad? Wait a minute! *Did* Sarah want this?

'Is this what Sarah wants?' I finally managed to ask.

'Sort of. I asked her a few questions about sexual relief and keeping safe and she admitted her cunt often feels 'itchy' for a good wank. That was what she said 'itchy'. Just before we came away she said she is super horny and was planning on looking for some action -- yes, 'action' was the word she used.'

I gave Jenny my sceptical look. 'Jenny, being horny is not quite the same thing as wanting to fuck your uncle.' As I said it I had to snigger as she began to quietly sing the Southpark 'Uncle fucker' song.

Jenny continued, 'I know. Look, I told her it was probably weird to get sex advice from a parent but my tip was to find an older guy who would last longer and teach her about her body. I didn't actually tell her to fuck you but I think I was subtle and left enough dots for her to join them and work out that we used to fuck. I don't think she knows we still do. I hope she will come up with the idea herself and never realise I had suggested it.'

I had known for decades that my sister was a sexual pervert -- just read the last chapter of 'Umm, both I guess'. But this was new territory. Very, very arousing, but still new territory. I also knew that she would want something for her own pleasure from this.

'And what do you want, Jenny?'

Jenny's eyes really twinkled. Her voice deepened like it did when she was really tuned on. 'I want Sarah to know that sex can be better than the rancid fumblings that get her classmates pregnant. I want her to know something about getting pleasure and not just being a warm wet hole for a spotty git to spurt his cum into.'

Jenny saw a wince flick across my face. 'Oh, that doesn't mean you shouldn't cum in her. I'm asking you because I know you will make her cum first.'

We talked on a little but I was hardly paying attention. Then I voiced my concern. 'But Jenny, it's all well and good to say I should make Sarah cum, but what about Kelly? She is ill and will be around the whole time and looking after her is the reason Sarah and I are staying behind. What do I do? Convince them both that Sarah and I have to go on a walk together, then seduce Sarah on the walk? Just like that?'

If there is one thing I really ought to have learned by now it is that when it comes to devious sexual planning, my sister is an expert. She had an answer.

'No Ian. Oh look, the truth is I have already talked about this with Angie,...' 'But...,' I began. 'No, listen for a minute. Remember, I said no talking until I said and I haven't said yet. OK, so it was actually Angie who started this. When we were talking about all of us coming here for the holiday, one of her big concerns was to make sure there would be boys around so Kelly could get a fuck.'

I was bursting to speak but waved my hand for Jenny to continue.

'Look, the truth is, Kelly is fine now but only because of major medical intervention. Pretty much everyone knows that one more major infection will at best confine her to bed for months.'

'And Angie knows how horny Kelly is and thinks it would help her mental state to get laid. But she also wanted it to be a quality fuck. So, don't get mad, I told Angie about us and I suggested you'd be perfect to respectfully do both girls.'

'Angie was embarrassed but interested. I know way so many women who have had fantasies about their brothers or uncles, but -- oh you don't need to know details but not all sister-brother things are as consensual as ours.'

'Anyhow, the point is Angie and I talked Ricky into pretending to be late so he could invite us all to the Coast. Ricky knows that Angie is trying to get Kelly laid. He thinks Sarah is going to be a chaperone.'

Jenny poked me with a finger. 'Ricky does not think Sarah knows or wants to know anything about sex. It does not even occur to him that his wife's brother might fuck his daughter. He would NOT approve. And he certainly would not approve if he knew his wife had set it up.'

'Anyhow, all the adults know Kelly is being left alone for a few days to try get laid. Everyone will turn a blind eye. Ricky thinks Sarah has her eye on one of the boys who work at the golf club and wants someone he trusts -- you -- to keep an eye on the Situation. Angie and I have made sure both girls have overheard us talking about how glad we were to have our first sexual experiences with a much older and respectful man.'

I raised an eyebrow.

'No, I know it isn't true. I'm older than you and not by much. And it wasn't true for Angie either. '

I raised my hand for permission to speak. Jenny nodded.

'Jill?' I asked.

Jenny nodded, 'So? She knows about us right?' Jenny knew this so it was a statement, not a question.

'Well big brother, by now Angie has just about finished asking Jill about you being picked to fuck Kelly -- but Jill does not know about me wanting you to fuck Sarah. You can tell her if you want to.'

Was there no end to the machinations of my sister? I sat silently, my cum drying on the ground in front of me. Obviously I wanted to do this. But should I do it?

The outside lights around the veranda tuned on and off twice. Jenny patted my hand. 'OK, clothes on. Time to go inside. Two flashes means Jill has agreed, three would have meant she refused.'

Later, in bed with Jill, we talked the idea around. Jill knew, more than anyone except Jenny, that I have a very high sex drive. She also knew both how respectful and inventive I am. She was willing to go along with it mainly from the point of view that the poor sick girl didn't need groping by a sweaty teenager with bad breath and spots. It would be a better experience with me.

But she was also crystal clear that this was a one-off. Then, because that is the sort of person she is, she said she didn't want to impose on me because I had duties to perform- so, if I didn't mind she was going to masturbate and sleep.

Jill said I was fine to watch and then she did both. I watched pop herself off her and then she went to sleep. I felt better because this was her way of actually giving full approval. She knew I liked to watch her wank and to be denied the chance to cum. It always made me much hornier the next day. If she had really disapproved she would have made that clear.

Next morning I still had a lot to think about. I managed to corner Angie as she fussed over suck-me. I cleared my throat even though I knew she knew I was standing there. She looked up. I'm not good at reading faces but even I could tell she was tense and upset and angry but also putting on a brave face.

'Angie...I don't know where to start...' 'Then don't. Kelly isn't well. I mean she is ok right now but..., well the outlook isn't good. I want her to experience some of the other things in life while she is in a good patch. Look, I don't want to know details but listen to me,'

Here she turned a determined stare on me. Her voice was tense and on the verge of tears. 'Just be good to her. Don't hurt her -- physically or her feelings. Now go. I don't have anything else to say. I love her so much.'

'But Angie, what about Kelly? Does she want this? With me?'

Angie looked back at suck-me. 'Does she want sex? Yes, very much. I know she is 18 but she has been sick so many times for so long that she has missed out on a lot of things other girls her age have been doing.' She stood and looked at me. 'Things that I did when I was her age. Does she want you? I don't think it will matter. She knows I'm clearing out to give her some space so she can try get laid. She will make the choice. If she chooses you then you have my blessing. If she wants to choose someone else -- lord knows how she'll meet someone in time -- then you make sure she is safe. Now really go. I need to have a cry.'

I gave Angie some space and helped load the car. In no time at all it was time for everyone to go. There were lots of last minute hugs and instructions and then they were gone.

I was in a house with two horny young women. One was dead set on getting fucked -- maybe by me. The other was my niece and her mother -- my sister -- had more or less told her that I was a good fuck and come close to admitting we -- her mother and I -- had fucked.

The rest of the morning Sarah and Kelly were nowhere to be seen. Maybe they had gone to find boys her own age? The good people of the township had put up a playground and what young people there were would hang out on the seats at the edge.

In the afternoon I heard laughter from the garden. They were playing on the swing again. After an hour or so they came in. I'd been watching and I knew they had been really giving themselves a good rubbing.

I was curled up in an armchair reading Bonk and imagining a job as a sex researcher while Sarah and Kelly bustled about preparing a dinner for the three of us. This was a beach house you remember and it was summer. I had on shorts and a t-shirt. Both Sarah and Kelly had on short t-shirts -- no bras because they were on holiday and I guess they didn't see me as warranting the effort -- and wrap-around shorts.

I have always had a weakness for these shorts since I used to jerk off thinking about my sister in hers many years before. Does anyone still remember these? The open out to look like a sideways butterfly. To put them on you tie one set of wings around your waist with the rest falling behind. The position the body of the butterfly sideways at your crotch and bring the other wings between your legs and wrap them back to overlap the first set.

These ones had a Hawaiian print and the cuffs were deeply scalloped -- allowing a good expanse of inner thigh to show. I think what most turns me on about them is the thought that you don't need to pull them down to take them off. Instead a simple tug at the bow on each hip is all it would take.

Well, what, with me reading a book about sex research and two lovely young women wandering around in clothes like that, I had an erection.

Lovely young women? I suppose I should describe them. Kelly is scrawny and I mean that as a compliment. I like skinny, boyish girls. My niece Sarah inevitably reminded me of my own sister. As a boy I had spilled many litres of cum imagining - and then having - frenzied couplings with my sister. Kelly was just growing into her body and becoming aware of the effect it could have on others.

Sarah's chin is narrow and juts forward. She is pretty skinny and her jeans need a belt because her hips are so narrow. In summer she gets freckles on her nose. She is a total tomboy and most strangers always assume she is a boy.

She currently had her mostly natural blonde hair in a pixie cut. arah has really dark eyes that lots of people commented on. My sister has a much narrower face than my wife and this makes her cheekbones stand out. She has her grandma's tiny upturned nose -- just like my wife.

For me to say 'no breasts' isn't quite accurate. Kelly had breast buds that my cupped hands would have covered. Sarah had a bit more -- but I supposed (correctly as it turned out) that I could still stretch my lips to cover a whole breast.

Sarah? Well, Sarah was dark. Black curly hair that rested on her shoulders. Dark brown eyes. Her skin was the brown of southern Europe.

On one of their trips past me, Kelly looked at the book title and asked if it was about bonking. I looked up and explained that not quite; it was actually about sex research and added that it was my wife Jill's book.

Kelly came over and stood beside me. Her little tits were at eye level but if I dropped my gaze I'd be staring at her crotch and looking her in the eye meant I had to shuffle back in the chair and run a risk of exposing my erection. I put the book down carefully and scooted back.

'How do you mean? What is sex research?' Kelly asked.

'Well, it is about the people who study sex. For a long time people just never talked about sex and the only commentary came from priests and other idiots making shit up. And this book is about the people who started to study what people do to and with each other and why they do it.'

'What like different ways of fucking?' Kelly was plainly being deliberately provocative by swearing but I was just going to ignore it.

Two could play that game and I was going to be provocative back. 'Umm no, I think we can safely say people have always known about fucking and making babies. No, this book is about people who asked things like "Is it OK to masturbate?"

Kelly blushed. Then she noticed that I had noticed she was blushing and that I knew she masturbated. Hardly Sherlockian if she'd thought about it -- 98% of people admit to masturbating and 2% are liars.

So she tried to be all cool and started to roll her eyes. I continued, 'OK you are right, that was a, bad example, everyone masturbates and most people know it is ok to masturbate. But, a sex researcher might try and find out how often people masturbate and exactly how they do it.'

'And how does that help anybody?'

'Well, I've only just started reading this book so I can't speak with any authority but lots of people worry about sex and being normal. You know, priests and suchlike used to go on about it being a sin. So a lot of people still think wanking is bad. Sex research can tell ordinary people that what they do, or think about doing, is perfectly normal. It can also find out what people know and what they don't know so sex educators can become better teachers.'

Sarah wandered over and stood slightly behind Kelly who sounded almost boastful when she said 'Oh, I know lots about sex that I am not supposed to.'

Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers