Pussy Juice by the Cup Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it happens, I used to be a high school science teacher myself -- for 6 years before I got burned out. I could see what was happening; it was about creative input versus book learning because kids really like sharing and showing off their knowledge. They key is to take a statement like that and turn it into a 'teaching moment'.

I laughed. 'There is nothing that you 'are not supposed' to know, just maybe some things that are best learned when it is age appropriate...' I saw the look start to form on her face, the look of a defiant almost teenager, and I raised my hands, palm outwards, placatingly.

'What I mean is... well, you like watching cooking shows right? So, there would be less point watching a cooking show if you didn't have a kitchen. And umm, knowledge about sex is sort of like that.'

Sarah was outright scornful and Kelly was plainly not convinced and her jaw had that set that teachers recognize as meaning 'I think you are bullshitting me and you have 30 seconds to prove otherwise'. I tried again.

'Ok, no that isn't quite true. In the case of sex some bossy people think it just doesn't make any sense to talk, for example, about pregnancy if you haven't started to menstruate.'

In my previous life as a teacher I had always noticed kids gave me more respect when I used 'biological' terms like menstruation with teenage girls. Instead of some dumb euphemism like 'time of the month', I cut straight to the chase and gave the kids the impression I thought they were adult enough for me to speak plainly. I watched the faces of the girls in my classes during the lessons on human reproduction when I talked about intercourse, and I tried to work out how many had 'been there, done that' and how many knew less about their bodies than I did.

I want to emphasise that I never once did anything more than that and I honest to goodness never even masturbated thinking about any girl at the school. Not from fear of punishment but because I believed then, as I do now, that a person has the right to discover sex in their own time when they are ready and not be imposed upon by a pervy school teacher.

Now, any middle aged men reading this will understand how a few days ago I had sat ignored while my wife Jill and Kelly's mum Angie had gossiped about the girls in an alarmingly open way. So I knew the ages that each had started to menstruate. The conversation had been all about 'how hormones ruin everything' as a spin off from the 'no tampons in the small shop' conversation.

Sarah bought me back to here and now when she asked 'But what do you think Uncle Ian?'

'What? As in, what do I think about teaching younger people about sex?' She nodded vigorously.

'Well, Jill is a teacher and you know I used to be a teacher?' Nod 'OK, so you know then that we both think anyone that asks a sensible question deserves a sensible answer.'

Sarah opened her mouth to speak but I held up a hand and continued, 'However, I'm not too sure I should be talking to you about sex without checking with your mum'. Her face fell but I continued, 'No, listen, she's my sister and it is really hard to talk about sex with your sister. But I'm OK putting you straight on anything you have wrong and I'm OK confirming if something you think is correct.'

The girls looked at each other with sparkling eyes, I had plainly said the right thing.

'But Kelly, I hardly know you or your mum. What do you think she is going to say if she hears I have been discussing sex with her daughter? Has she discussed any of this with you yet?'

Sarah, and Kelly too, were both keen to be thought of as young women and not as girls. But both were also clearly unsure of themselves.

'Mum says I'm a woman now and she said we could have that talk whenever I was ready. But I said it would be weird to hear from your own mum. So mum said she'd see about finding someone else -- especially an older guy - to tell me. So I bet she'd be, like, really happy if you told me some of it now', Kelly replied.

'Hmm, I hear what you are saying but I don't want to get you -- or me -- into trouble. But hey, listen, sex is fun. A lot of fun. The reason I think you need to know a little is so that if and when you decide you want to do anything sexual then you are at least a little bit informed about what you are doing. The most important thing to know is that if it doesn't feel right and feel fun then it isn't. Never ever, ever, let someone pressure you in to anything. OK lecture over. I'll tell you anything you want to know.'

'There is one thing I want to check before I say anymore. Have either of you been sexually abused?' I carried on before either girl had a chance to respond but not before I could see from their eyes that the answer was probably no.

'Don't answer right now and listen while I tell you why I ask. When young women like you start asking questions about sex it is usually for one of two reasons. The first is that they have been abused or have done some things they agreed to and maybe even enjoyed but now they are trying to understand a bit more about what happened. The other main reason is that the young women is horny and itching to explore her sexuality. So, are you hurting or itching?'

Sarah was a heartbeat ahead of Kelly as they both blushed and looked at each other. Sarah turned back to me and looked me in the eye. 'I'm itching'. Kelly nodded agreement.

Right. What do I do now? It seems a little too late to shut this conversation down. I mean, it isn't like just talking to them will do any harm is it? Yeah right. I was hoping like heck to get some action. Be honest with myself. All right, be bold.

'OK then. Now let me see if I understand the situation. You are both itching. You like masturbating and you wonder if there is more fun to be had with someone else. You find boys your own age are unattractive and coarse. Older boys are way too obvious about what they want. You are probably also wondering if sex might be better with another girl.'

The blushes told me I had nailed it. These two were gagging for it.

'Let's begin with what you do know and what you think it is stuff you shouldn't know. I assume you know about your own bodies and I assume that you both masturbate. Right?' Silence and an exchange of looks between the girls.

'Look, I masturbate frequently. Not as often as I used to when I was your age, and I know that both young boys and young girls like to wank. Would you like me to start by talking about my wanking? That way you can see there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Would that be worse of better than you both talking about what you do? Besides, boys are a lot simpler. There really is only one or maybe two ways to wank for boys. Girls are much more complicated.'

Sarah and Kelly were staring at my crotch where my erection was plain. However, I was starting to think that I could smell that at least one of the girls was becoming aroused.

Sarah was the first to speak. 'Yes, tell us about boys.' Kelly nodded agreement.

'OK, you both have brothers so I know you will have seen a soft or flaccid penis, but have you ever seen an erect adult penis? In the flesh I mean, not just pictures'. Two head shakes. I was on dangerous territory here. It seemed safest to assume no pre-knowledge.

'A penis fills with blood and swells. You know how your clitoris swells when you are aroused? Well, a penis is much bigger and gets really hard.'

I glanced down at my obvious bulge and the girls' gaze followed mine.

'Well, yes, like that. So to wank a guy will hold his penis, usually just below the head, and move his hand up and down. This simulates the action of actual intercourse, or fucking.'

The girls were still watching my crotch and I ran my hand over the bulge. 'To begin with a guy secretes precum. This is mostly a low sperm count version of normal cum. It is quite oily and some people think it helps as lubrication. I'm not sure this is true because a properly aroused woman is plenty well lubricated. You know what it means to say a woman is moist with desire don't you?'

Again, this was heady and dangerous stuff to be saying. But so far both girls were, so to speak, lapping it up and they nodded.

'Eventually the guy will come. That means some muscles suddenly contract and he squirts out a mixture of sperm and seminal fluid. Girls come too but usually don't squirt anything out. Girls can come slowly or quickly and sometimes several times. But guys come once quickly and they squirt out a glob of semen. And that is pretty much it. A young man has a quicker recharge time than an older man but young guys also have a hair trigger. That is, young men can often be so excited they come long before the girl is anything like ready.'

Snort from Sarah at this and I wondered just how far she'd tried to get already. 'Women can take a long time to be relaxed enough and aroused enough to reach orgasm. It takes a skilled lover to pleasure a woman every time. I am proud to say that I'm now experienced enough that I can hold off cumming until I have made Jill cum.'

Kelly: 'When you umm wank what do you think about?'

Ah was *that* what this was all about? They had discussed their fantasies and one, or both, was a little worried that they might not be 'normal'. Oh it really couldn't get any better. Deviant fantasies from barely teenage girls. The only downside might be that their fantasies are boringly hum-drum. But hey, maybe they'd let me watch or help. Ok, keep them engaged in this conversation.

I nodded. 'Good question. Yes, as far as I know most people play movies in their head when they masturbate. Do you?' I paused and made eye contact with each of them. Again the exchange of looks and the small nod.

'Well, I bet I am just like you and I think about different things at different times. Sometimes it can be I imagine I am kissing someone famous -- say Sigourney Weaver -- an actress - the way she was in Alien -- a movie from way before your time that my older brother showed me.' 'Fantasies are just that, fantasies. They don't have to be things you really want to do but unless it involves non-consensual things then I don't think you should ever be ashamed of them. You know what I mean by 'non-consensual.'

Sarah: 'Yeah, consent means you agree and know what you are doing. Umm, does that include pretending you don't want to do something?'

Oh ho. Sarah had non-consensual fantasies? My wife Jill loves to be tied up and forced to suck my cock before I fuck her solidly up the arse. I filed the idea as something to come back to.

'Many people play games with pretending like that Sarah and, so long as you both know it is a game, then pretending to be forced can be a huge turn on. Lots of people use what they call 'safe words' that they have agreed about.

'For example, they might be saying 'Oh No, please don't', because that is part of the turn on for them but if they are ever really not happy about something they might say 'Umbrella, please don't'. And then the partner knows they need to stop. But for my fantasies, then other times when I am wanking I imagine doing a naughty thing.'

Sarah: 'Like what?'

Bingo. Sarah was really aroused, I could see her nipples and her eyes. Play it cool from here on in but it looks like you have her hooked.

'Oh dear. Fantasies should be a private thing unless you know and trust the other person really well.'

Pouts.

'Put it this way', I said to plant the seed of the idea, 'Do either of you want to tell me your fantasies? Hmm? No, I didn't think so. Look, I'll make a deal. I'll tell you mine and then some day, doesn't have to be today or even this trip, you tell me yours. But I suppose there is no harm in saying -- since it is quite obvious -- I am finding this conversation very arousing. Are you?'

More looks exchanged and a quiet 'Yes...' from both.

'Well, from here on this is all up to you. We can stop now and go back to our books or we can keep on talking and see what happens. At any time you can just say 'Stop, I've had enough' or we can... well, I'm not sure what we could do. Do either of you have any ideas? I'm really aroused and if I am brutally honest I might just go and have a wank and then calm down.'

That got a reaction. They looked at each other and I'll swear (or more likely it was just my hope) that I could hear them both thinking: 'Wow I'd like to see that, wouldn't you?' But maybe they were repulsed at the idea. Only one way to find out; keep talking about sex.

'But before I start, I want to say again that when you want me to stop just say stop. And one other thing: It is a total lie that it causes pain if a boy does not haves ex or want when he has an erect penis. That is a lie boys have been using since forever to manipulate girls into sex. They say 'oh you made me hard, now it will hurt if I don't get sex from you' but it isn't true.'

'So when I get too worked up I may need to excuse myself for a wank. If you want to do the same you can just leave and I won't follow you or even ask what you are doing. And,' I took a deep breath, 'if you want to watch me you can. And I have to be honest, I would really like that.'

I was smart enough not to say the obvious thing, which was that I would also really like to watch them wank, but I hoped the idea would occur to them without prompting from me.

'OK, are you sure you want to hear about one of my fantasies? Remember, this is just a movie I play in my head like the ones you probably do. Even if I got the chance to do some of the things I think about, I might not want to really see or do them. OK?'

Nods. As I moved to get up and the bulge in my pants wobbled. Kelly: 'Can we see your penis?' Sarah: 'Yes, can we? I've never seen an erect penis.'

I was genuinely surprised and cautious. This was really starting to sound like the stories I read and wanked to. Two horny young teenagers sexually attracted to an older man? Not really very likely - but here I was nevertheless.

'Are you both sure? I would very much enjoy having two such attractive young women look at my penis. But I'm also worried that it would be very one sided. A lot of abuse happens under the pretence of it being educational.' (I put air quotes around the educational).

They nodded. 'OK, sit down there and I'll get started.' They sat on the couch and then stood up to drag it a little closer -- within arm' Without standing up I slipped my shorts and underpants off, leaving the t-shirt. My cock wobbled and held about an angle just above horizontal.

Sarah was staring as I took a grip. 'Umm, what are you thinking about to make it hard?' she asked in a slightly breathy voice

'Well right now I am getting off on you watching me and I would say that for the next few years then every time I wank, I will imagine this day - wanking while you and Kelly watch me.'

One thing was for sure. There was no way I was going to let myself come while wanking. I had go this far and I figured I had a chance of sticking my cock somewhere a lot more interesting than my own palm. I would play for a while to give them the flavour of it (if only) and then stop to see what I could get them to do.

I gave a few more hard squeezing tugs and looked at them. 'If it isn't too personal a question, how often do you masturbate?' Obviously, obviously it was too personal a question but my intention was that by saying that, it might make them think that perhaps under some circumstances that might be a perfectly legitimate question, like asking what sport team they supported in an area where the wrong answer could cause ill feeling. But I carried on in the same breath.

'I wank pretty much every day -- even the days when Jill and I fuck.' I flashed my best earnest explaining smile. 'I find that second come where I have just been focussed on myself, after satisfying Jill, to be really relaxing'.

I carried on mater-of-factly talking about my wanking for another minute or so. Surprising how much you can say in 2 minutes. I was careful to keep my grip loose and the stroke rate low enough to maintain the erection but nowhere near enough to make me cum.

All this personal disclosure was, of course, being done for a reason. As a teacher I had learned that only once or twice a term (maybe USAians call them a semester?) that you can get away with shouting at a class -- and never more than a sentence at a time. Similarly you could once or twice keep in control while letting them in on something. It might be some juicy tidbit about another teacher or something like that.

When you did that there is a particular way kids have of changing their body language, the way they sit and their expressions. They feel you are briefly treating them like adults and they appreciate it but they also know it is a temporary thing. (Orwell wrote about the servant of O'Brian doing this in 1984).

Kelly and Sarah were doing that now. I had subtly managed to reinforce the idea in their heads that I was in control, they were to be obedient, but for a moment I was doing them a favour by treating them as equals.

And it paid off.

Sarah raised her face to look at me. 'I do it every day. Sometimes more than once.' Kelly nodded agreement. 'Yeah. Every day.'

Bingo. Now to push on with the leadership role. 'But you haven't ever, you know, fucked anyone?' I already knew this but I liked the idea of hearing them both admit they were horny and wanted a fuck.

Again Sarah was first to speak. 'No. Not yet.' Pause. I could see resolve setting in. 'But I want to. A lot. I mean I want a fuck a lot. Maybe even,' she laughed, amused at her own wit, 'to fuck a lot. Yeah. I do. Both. I want a fuck a lot and I want a lot of fucking.'

Kelly was more restrained and had been nodding firmly. 'Me too. Both.'

'Well girls, as you can see, I really like the idea. There are a couple of ways to do this. First thing to clear up is that when I say 'fuck' I mean a full session with lots of foreplay. Guys do not need any encouraging and can usually manage one cum and that is it. Even a boy your age will need 20 minutes minimum before he can come again and even that 2nd time he probably won't have a useful erection.'

'But girls can take longer to get going and longer to cum. Just the way the physiology is. I just mentioned foreplay. You know that is basically doing things to get the girl most of the way there so when they guy puts his dick in and cums after a tragically short time, then there is a decent chance the girl will cum at the same time?'

'So, that can be lots of fun but it also means that once the guy has cum, he isn't interested or able to do anything for a while and feels the session is over so he ends up having a wank later.'

'My experience is that one of the best ways to make sure both the boy and girl are satisfied is something I call middleplay. I've never heard another name for it. It means to do the foreplay, have a fuck, and then do something sexual to keep the girl aroused and that lasts long enough for the boy to recover.'

'For me that second cum is quite different. I think a bit differently then. Do you know what I mean?'

Sarah nodded wisely. 'Sort of. For me the second one is deeper. I think, I dunno, maybe you could say a bit more dirty?'

Oh yes. I was going to get more than laid today. 'Yes Sarah, that is exactly what I mean. I find for my middleplay that I like to think about my kinks -- you know something special that turns you on just thinking about it. I have two special kinks. One is pretty normal and the other is one slightly odd thing that totally turns me on.'

I dropped into teacher mode again. 'Sex researchers used to think that only men had kinks. That was for a couple of reasons. One, all sex researchers used to be men and it never occurred for them to, you know, actually ask any women. Two, even if they had been asked, even only a few decades ago, it seems most women were still uncomfortable with their own sexuality and maybe ignored or never admitted to thinking -- never mind doing -- anything that was not going to produce children. Luckily, by about 20 years ago that had changed.'