Pussy Juice by the Cup Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I could see it, I scissored my fingers together to tweak her clitoral hood -- now partly retracted. She liked that but I could also see she was not looking at me and was instead looking past me at Kelly. I flicked a glance to the side and saw Kelly had two fingers in her own cunt up to the second knuckle, with the fingers bent so her hand was flat against her pubes. Kelly wasn't thrusting in and out but looked like she was vibrating her fingers.

I turned my head back to look at Sarah. I smiled up at her, pursed my lips and blew gently about halfway between her bully button and her clit. Then I kissed here there. Sarah started to realise what was going to happen next and nodded. 'Yes. Please. Kiss me there, lick me. Kelly, he's going to lick me. Look.'

I was focussed on giving Sarah a series of little kisses. Each one a tiny, tiny bit closer to her clit. But I was also aware that Kelly had taken her fingers from her cunt and had scrunched close to me to get a good look.

I extended my tongue and gave Sarah's clit the smallest possible touch. She responded by placing both hands behind my head and pushing me in towards her. I resisted and kept the tension high by giving some more gentle breaths and tiny touches with my tongue. Sarah thrust her cunt forward and pushed my head down at the same time.

I could take a hint so I went for it. This was the time to bring her off and make her feel obligated to me. I gave a long slurp and began to rub her clit back and forth with my tongue. Sarah was now writhing and murmuring a stream of 'yes, that feels good' sort of stuff.

Sarah was also surprisingly wet. As I have said, I love everything to do with female piss, but this wasn't piss. Trust me, I am an experienced expert. This was pussy juice (also an expert). Sarah's cunt was leaking more than any I'd ever licked before. It was proper cunt juice, tangy and with the consistency warm lube. I sucked in several mouthfuls with appreciative grunts. Wow, this girl was drenching me.

The tempo of Sarah's muttering changed and I knew she was close to cumming. I slowed right down. I bought my fingers in and scooped up some of the never ending flood of pussy juice, smearing it around her arsehole.

I pressed my forefinger against her anus. The pressure made Sarah open her eyes and looked at me questioningly. I briefly lifted my head from her cunt. 'Sarah, do you want me to lick you some more, or do you want to try...' I left it unfinished but she knew what I meant.

In answer she took my hand and pushed hard so my finger entered her anus. So, no arse fucking right now but she was keen on anal stimulation. Good to know. With her other hand she pushed my head back to her clit.

I started slow licking again. I figured I had maybe two or three minutes before she came if I kept it slow. I worked another finger up her arse. And I was wrong. Sarah came with an actual gush. As mentioned several times, both Jenny and Jill sometimes piss in my mouth if I get them worked up enough but Sarah was not pissing. Sarah was cumming but she must have let out a cupful of pussy juice.

I am an expert in piss and this was not piss. This was pussy juice. Much thicker than piss and nowhere near as salty or ammoniaical. I was worried she would be embarrassed so I moaned loudly in obvious pleasure and gave a final huge slurp. Much as I wanted to continue, there ain't a woman alive who can stand to be licked just after she has cum.

I discreetly wiped my face on the towel and ostentatiously slurped my fingers clean. Now that I was paying attention, I realised Sarah looked pleased with herself. It may seem boastful, but I do consider myself something of an expert in these matters and Sarah was indeed pleased to have reached orgasm but to my eye her pleasure had an additional source.

Her mother and I had fucked when we were both 18 and since then I had not had much experience with teenagers, so perhaps it was just an additional buzz teens got until the novelty wore off and they began to focus on giving as well as getting pleasure. The next stage after that would be to get her to try ever more unusual things. I have already mentioned my cross dressing, piss, and anal fetishes. I have others -- some combining those ones.

I sat back, handed her the towel. I made eye contact with Sarah and licked my lips. I thanked Sarah and made it clear that she had done me the favour by letting me lick her clitoris. This is an important thing to do. Most woman seem to feel they are expected to suck cock and that if a man goes down on them, then it is a special favour.

Sarah was barely listening. My ego would have been bruised but I could see she was gazing in amazement at the drenched towel. Then she looked at me.

'Oh my god Uncle Ian, that was... that was, listen do you know what you made me do?'

'Ahh, well I made you cum Sarah. And I truly, truly enjoyed your taste. I get huge pleasure from licking cunt and feeling a woman write and thrust. I am deeply honoured that you consented to let me lick you.'

I said this because it is true. An added bonus is that it creates a sense of obligation. They are anxiously asking themselves what they will need to do in return. Then a reasonable portion of women are relieved and only too happy to play piss games when they accept that I really do not want to dominate them.

I finally looked around. Kelly was looking on astounded. I'd been vaguely aware of her quietly barracking in the back ground (barracking is an aussie what you do at the stadium when your team is playing).

At some stage Kelly has sat down in another chair. Her legs were wide and one hand rested on the inside of her thigh. The other hand was idly touching her nipples. She'd clearly been rubbing herself. But from the look on her face I was pretty sure she had not come.

I was not really hopeful of getting to lick two girls in succession but I felt that expressing the wish was expected of me. So, not trusting myself to ask to lick her without sounding sleazy and or corny, I looked at Kelly's cunt and touched my tongue to my upper lip. Kelly responded by smiling and giving the tiniest shake of her head.

Good. I would fuck Kelly later but right now I wanted to establish a stronger rapport with my niece. I returned my attention to Sarah. I smiled and chuckled. 'Sarah, you have that look on your face that people have when they have been to the dentist. You know, relief that something has ended and a bit of introspection as they poke their tongue around to feel the inside of their mouth. Also a bit of tension at the bill.'

'I'm guessing you do feel relief -- you sure came with a tasty gush. And, I don't want to pry but you also look like the sensation was new to you?'

She nodded and I interpreted that as meaning that even when she masturbated, she didn't come as good.

'So, the little puzzlement I see probably means that you are mentally cataloguing how your body felt then, how it feels now, and how you felt about those feelings. Finally, behind the afterglow, I also see a tinge of distaste at the bill -- what are you going to have to do to pay me back?

'Sarah, the answer is nothing. I freely worked to give you pleasure. I seem to have succeeded and that is all the payment I need. I truly enjoyed doing that. Truth be told, I feel I owe a debt to you for permitting me to be so intimate with you.'

'The sexual angle is great, but the intimacy is what I am in it for. Anyhow, you "owe"' - I did air quotes - 'me nothing. Later if you want to do it again, or try something different then I am here.'

'But it is entirely your choice. Not just this time, with me, but every time with everybody. You too Kelly -- anytime -- and I mean even if some guy has his cock inside you -- you can say no, say you want to stop. And you shouldn't even think of sex with someone unless you are sure they will respect this.'

Sarah spoke now. 'No, I mean yes. It was great I do want to try other things -- lots of them -- but I need, I need you to do that to me again.'

Flattered I was about to assure her that this was totally my plan but Sarah started talking again before I could start.

'What I mean Uncle Ian is that you made me cum like a squirt in a porn story.'

I was intrigued, what sort of porn stories had Sarah been reading? Had some of my work already been done to suggest 'other' activities?

'See, you know I have cystic fibrosis?' I nodded.

'Do you know the main symptom?' 'Something to do with mucus isn't it? That's why you use suck-me, to suck the mucus out of your lungs and that why we have to do the back pounding stuff.'

'Yes, yes, but you see the problem with CF is that my mucus is too thick. It can clog the alveoli in my lungs. My vaginal mucus is also really thick and it means CF girls have trouble getting pregnant. The sperm can't swim through it.'

I suppose I had been told all this before because it seemed familiar. 'But Sarah, I hate to be Captain Obvious, but when you came just now it was not thick. Your cum was perfectly normal. It smelt and tasted normal. I especially liked it because you are my niece but it was otherwise normal.'

Sarah was excited and fidgeting. 'Yes yes, yes! That's the point. When you made me cum, it wasn't thick. That means the ions got through.'

I recalled now that CF mucus is thick because chloride ions can't get through cell walls or something.

'So Sarah, are you suggesting that at the moment of climax, the ions got through and made your pussy juice runny?'

'Yes!' She was almost shouting with excitement.

'But what about other mucus? How do you feel otherwise?'

Sarah took a moment to think about this. 'I feel great. My lungs feel like they do after a session of suck me -- and the last one was yesterday. Holy shit Uncle Ian, maybe this could be a cure?'

There was a sudden desperate hope in her voice and face. I didn't know what to say. I tried for funny.

'Well Sarah, sounds like we have some scientific experiments to do and see if we can repeat this result.'

End of part one. To be continued.