All Comments on 'Pussy Kandy'

by PussyKandy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Smashing

This started so over-the-top I was sure it would be a train-wreck.

'supernova of sluttiness standing in his doorway'

Right. And then it careened from explosion to explosion, none of it conceivably holding together, except it does. Lovely Pussy indeed. Well done.

LlyanderLlyanderover 3 years ago

Not my usual fare, but damn this was great fun! Kudos!

PussyKandyPussyKandyover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the kind words! While I've been a writer for most of my life, this was my first attempt at any sort of fiction, let alone erotic fiction, so I'm glad that people are enjoying it. I was aiming for a sort of Stephen King meets Anais Nin vibe. It was one hell of a lot of fun to write! I've got a lot of other writing projects through the end of November, but expect to become a semi-frequent contributor here. A really great experience.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoyed it - look forward to reading more from you.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Fun

Such a fun Halloween story, and totally different than what I thought it was going to be. Loved it Five Stars worth! I do hope Mr. Snickers has Fun with Jason's butt, and that you tell us about it.

ChasPHXChasPHXover 3 years ago
Now we're talking.

Great story. You packed a lot in here in a relatively short word count. There are stories on this site at triple the length with not half the story. I really liked the intimation of what would happen to Jason without the gory (sexy?) details.

Pussy Kandy feels almost like a superhero, with her big lunk of a poetry-loving sidekick, or so I imagine, Mister Daddy. More than any other Halloween contest entry I've read so far, this one has me excited to read "the further adventures of..." And in hopes of that, I will follow you!

I do have one minor criticism. I felt like there was an overuse of similes. Sometimes they were coming one after the other in the story, so hard on each other's heels, that it became a noticeable distraction. It's minor as I say but maybe something to watch for in editing next time.

Really good story, one of the best contest entrants. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pussy kandi, ah!!!

More, more, more!!! Muy excellente!!!

lorrisuelorrisueover 3 years ago
Nice

I especially enjoyed Mister Daddy......Yum

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great First Story

It started a little like a car crash but quickly developed its own style drawing me in, rooting for Laycee and all the way through I didn't know what the ending would be for her . An enormous amount was packed into 3 pages and the Spanish, I think, had me going to Google a few times.

I loved the characters Pussy Kandy and Mister Daddy and hope you'll write some more stories involving them, and in some ways want Jaycee to bump into them after she's recovered but that might be going too far.

Look forward to reading your future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous